Register Tags

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 15:37
Banned

Male from USA - New York
crizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
10mg Instant Release Blue Tabs

Hi Everyone,

Swim hasnt been around adderall in a while. HE has insufflated focalin and ritlalin and thought the highs sucked. Swim has used cokemany times as far as other speedy drugs go, iv's, smoked freebase andsnorted.

So swim got a script for 30 tabs of 10mg instant relaese adderall. You know, the blue ones. So swim wanted to shoot these. These were such a pain in the ass because sayswim adds 1cc steryl water to the crushed up tab, places the cotton in, sucks the water out,and i sleft with less than 1cc of blue juice in the syringe and a spoon with blue goo.

anyway, swim decided to use a 26gauge 3cc syringe to try to get enough in there. swim first did 30mg (3 tabs),then 40mg (4 tabs). swim really did not feel much at all. HE just woke up too and banged 30mg... just not really feeling anything. Swim has a buddy that loves the stuff, but swim just doesnt get it. is swim dosing too low? or anything else that it looks like swim might be doing wring? thanks all. this forum rocks its helped swim on many occassions.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:54
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
daVinci is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 10mg Instant Release Blue Tabs

I think SWIY pointed out a pretty easy answer right off the bat concerning his friend "loving the stuff." Perhaps IV'ing adderall pills just isn't SWIY's thing... and since you asked here's my 2 cents- perhaps IV'ing pills in general isn't anyone's thing... have you stepped back and considered why it is SWIY felt the immediate urge to IV some new pills that he readily admits he is new to and thinks "suck"?
Answers left and right my friend... but with the attitude it seems you may have, those might just be excuses or problems to work around- ask yourself: do the means justify the solution?

Post Quality Evaluations:
nice perception
Old 04-07-2010, 19:23
Banned

Male from USA - New York
crizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, swim has ben banging every thing lately, just becauseof thr availability % and cause hes in love w the needle. where swim lives, its REALLLY hard to find methamphatamine, and swim has a friend who talks abouto itall the time. i like you r perceptiom though. i swim just chewed 5mg after 4 shpts bacardi anf feels like he got more out of it than bangingthem.

apprewciate the insight bro
Old 15-07-2010, 03:31
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2

Has SWIY insufflated these pills? Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is much weaker, though some will argue more euphoric. SWIM, up until today was prescribed the Adderall (amphetamine salts) blue oval 10's. Now he is on 15mgs.

The blue 10mg's crush very easily and cause almost no nose discomfort. The only weird thing, is that, since their is so much binder, SWIY will notice him/herself having to clear his/her throat a lot and the binders are sugar based.

Also, a tip on maximizing SWIY's snort: divide the 10mg pill into 4 lines, 2 for each nostril. This will help compensate for the high proportion of binder to actives by evening out the coated surface area.

The rush is very intense, says SWIM. It fades quickly, but is still rewarding.

Alot of SWIM's friends, who he has let have a spare pill (bad thing for SWIM to do), and who have insufflated it, hate it. They are fixated on the blue sugar drip and are distracted the whole time the drug is hitting them.
Old 15-07-2010, 22:29

Male
merith is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM has unique experience snorting two types of generics- Barr, which is sugar based like the brand name. and Eon, a smaller fabrication.

Sugar in the nostrils quickly causes mucus buildup, which dilutes the powder and results in drip + lesser and slower effect.

The Eon is not sugar based, and kicks in quickly (with a pronounced crash), it can be found with a bit of effort.

Seems the problem is that amphetamines have a cross-tolerance with much of the other stuff somebody mentioned. Testing strength of will and withdrawing for a few days entirely might make things more fun.

and: SWIM loves the nasal drip!
Old 20-07-2010, 18:59

35 y/o Male from United States
georgeny30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

afoaf wants to know if its possible to iv the orange 10mg adderall tabs?
Old 21-07-2010, 03:03
Silver Member

Male from United States
sasafrass is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

ANYONE who i.v.'s these pills best keep a spare lung and a few extra eyeballs in the fridge, because sooner rather than later your going to need them. Did the poster above not get a wee bit of a clue when he saw some binders gell? What you didn't see and don't realize is the pills these days have binders that attach themselves to the drug molecule, so you cannot shake them. They also will agulate again in your bloodstream, clogging capillaries in your kidneys, lungs, and eyes to name a few. They won't even list all the "inert" products in pills anymore for fear someone will circumvent them. Its pretty sick when you realize its all done in the name of safety. If you need an organ transplant down the road from this shit, who do you think the committee is going to recommend, the vet who lost an eye in the middle east or the kid shooting his ADD meds?

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall ir, aderall, amphetamine, amphetamine salts, drugs, drugs-forum, focalin, generic adderall, i.v., immediate release, injecting, injecting adderall, insufflate, iv adderall, shoot up, shooting adderall, shooting up, snorting

» New Threads
Anyone else not content being...
Last post by Cannabis Kratom
24 Replies, 789 Views
Cocaine to Crack with baking soda...
Last post by Nosferatus
11 Replies, 216 Views
I think I'm giving up on DXM.
Last post by Adas
6 Replies, 256 Views
I took 1500mg of phenibut-nothing...
Last post by Adas