Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Unidentified Products
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Unidentified Products Unidentified research chemical products

Old 01-07-2010, 19:14
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,164, Level: 21 Points: 21,164, Level: 21 Points: 21,164, Level: 21
Activity: 45.3% Activity: 45.3% Activity: 45.3%
NRG-3 / Energy-3 Drug Info

Please post information about products marketed as NRG-3 or Energy-3 here.

Can anyone add information about:

• names / synonyms
• chemical identity / composition (informed speculation is OK, but please do not present speculation as fact)
• dose
• duration
side effects
• legal status
• have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
• since when has this research chemical been available?
• stability of the molecule / compound

Experiences with products marketed as NRG-3 or Energy-3 should be discussed here: NRG-3 / Energy-3 Experiences

For further reference on unidentified RC products see: Unidentified RC Product Index

Proposed chemical identity:

Some vendors are asserting that the active compound in this substance is 8α-anddrost-4-en-6-methyl-2β-17-ol. This chemical structure is totally illogical, so should be regarded as an outright lie on the part of the distributors.

An analysis of batches of NRG-1 and NRG-2 by S.D. Brandt's research group at John Moores University identified that in 13 of 14 batches tested, a range of different beta-ketones were the active chemical. Full results of this analysis can be viewed here: Analysis of 17 RC products reveals a very concerning trend. It is therefore possible that NRG-3 is also a marketing gimmick for distribution of a variety beta-ketones, though there is yet to be any confirmatory analysis.

Legal Status:

Though often marketed as a legal product, if NRG-3 does contain beta-ketone compounds its legality will vary based on local law. Concerningly, of the 17 batches of RC products (NRG-1,NRG-2,MDAI and dimethocaine) tested by Brandt's lab, only four were found to be legal to possess in UK, two of which contained nothing active at all, despite claims to the contrary. The legal status of NRG-3 is likely to be similarly questionable.

Disclaimer: It is possible that multiple substances are sold under a single brand name. The information collated in this thread will therefore be an amalgamation of information on all such products. There is no guarantee that the information presented here is representative of any single batch of a product marketed under this name.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 01-07-2010 at 23:15.
Old 23-09-2012, 20:10
Silver Member

Female from United Kingdom
animatrixx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: NRG-3 / Energy-3 Drug Info

SWIM's pet goat had a packet with this on the label from about May of this year: (2a,3a)-epithio-17a-methyl 17b-ol-N-Benzyloxycaromyl-d-proline, with CAS Number 136741-83-2 and a molecular mass of 177.1998 g/mol

SWIM may not have had chemistry for a few decades and did poorly in it then but SWIM thinks that name stinks out loud somehow.....can you tell SWIM if any of this is bullshit or not cause its time to peel the goat off the ceiling and tell it the label was incorrect if it is indeed so...... SWIM just cant make head or tail of that name, it feels all wrong.. but the goat swears it is the real deal (whatever that is i assume that the goat means it is a Gonzales sort of an affair) the goat can go for days without sleep and still function more or less as a goat SWIM wishes to care for his goat and so would like to know if any other goat owners have had a similar goat food reaction?
Old 23-09-2012, 21:59
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

The first part of that moniker sounds like an Anabolic steroid.
Old 23-09-2012, 22:04
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute

Much like the proposed composition of NRG-3 in the first post that name, CAS number and molecular weight are totally fabricated and not even logical. They're an outright lie.
Old 24-09-2012, 03:13
Silver Member

thought as much here is the label and i had s a structure you can tear apart as well lol why do they do this shit? sigh..

Old 24-09-2012, 03:57
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom

Well that structure shows 2-(methylamino)-1-(naphthalen-2-yl)pentan-1-one, the naphthyl analogue of pentylone, not the deliberately false chemical name given. This is a class B controlled substance in the UK. The molecular mass of the pictured structure is 241.33 g/mol rather than that indicated. The CAS number is also fraudulent.

So take from that what you will. Given the lie upon lie I wouldn't even trust that the product contains 2-(methylamino)-1-(naphthalen-2-yl)pentan-1-one. The NRG-x distributors are pretty well recognized to be full of shit and frequently misrepresent both the composition and legal status of their products. Caveat emptor.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:04

Male from United States
jbanks is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Friend revcd ngy-3 . He read the form to me it go's 3- (E-3 3,ethonyl) 2-(etho) cycohexanone
any one have a clue????
He claims it is really good for energy and motivaton. 40 mg lasted for 2-3 hours
Friend claims he tryd 90mg 3 hours later, He said the larger dose made him feel alittle on the bad side
Day 2 he kept it small and didnt have any problems. He tryd a diffrent vender them normal and it didnt look anything like what he usually get it was explanded to to be dark tan , not the cystal type he was use to. Its also give him the jitters and little heart pounding thubs
Old 04-10-2012, 19:49
Silver Member

sigh best friends pet rat is pining for the days when it was possible to know what a rat was eating.. it is painful to think your lovely rat might be ingesting some nasty or some illegal food .. ratty's human decided to get a large carry out instead of a small one and thus is looking forward to a nice long meal.. but ratty's mom wished me to ask of there s anywhere she can get rat chow inspected and maybe find out what she's eating just in case there's something in there she would not want her pet to ingest. How does one get ones pet's meal checked or food purity in the UK??
Old 05-10-2012, 01:18
Alfa Alfa is nu online
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,250, Level: 41 Points: 83,250, Level: 41 Points: 83,250, Level: 41
Activity: 49.2% Activity: 49.2% Activity: 49.2%

Please mind that the same producers brought this deadly crap on the market and NRG-3 may well be the same as ERIC-3:

A report of an outbreak of toxicity from a novel drug of abuse: ERIC-3

Buyer beware: the NRG-X and ERIC-X products may well put you in the hospital or worse.
It is pretty obvious that the producers have absolutely no respect for their customers health or live and it seems that they will throw anything into their products that they think will sell.

Legal, Illegal, Deadly.

It doesn't seem to matter to Eric.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:48
Basoodler Basoodler is nu online
Titanium Member

Male from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Basoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumBasoodler is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12 Points: 6,690, Level: 12
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%

Did I read that they were only able to collect one tox report on all of those cases which found AMT and 3,4 flouroephedrine.

A Google search for 3,4 flouroephedrine just gets me hits on that same pdf.. and I'm guessing just by looking at it its toxic. What is it?

Flouroenated ephedrine ?? 4 FA?

Or another way to say 4 FMA? ephedrine isn't methamphetamine until you shake a 2-liter bottle jk

After adjusting my search I see flouroephedrine is sold by at least one person.. not a rc vendor. no molecule or case # or any info provided though.

Last edited by Basoodler; 05-10-2012 at 05:42.
Old 29-10-2012, 07:36
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
goodgrief999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

I feel a need to contribute here, mainly to echo the warning given re: NRG-x, My friend is a little niave and dabbled with NRG-3, six months ago; after 3 weeks of constant use (he found NRG-3 addictive) the known side-effects took real hold. He totally lost control of all motor function, meaning arms and legs flying around and anxiety levels at a dangerous height, especially since his heart is damaged. I read that NRG-3 is known to cause seizures, and has only existed for 2 years or so. My friend would confirm that heavy/prolonged use causes fits/seizures and, generally, NRG-3 has a dreadful effect on health. After the episodes of fitting and being admitted to hospital, my friend was diagnosed with 'Postural Hypotension'. He was no longer able to stand, without his blood pressure dropping, or walk any greast distance. My friend's supplier is very business-like, BUT with NRG-3, this supplier behaves in an unusual way; never giving a full compound name, proper decription and just constantly reassuring buyers that the substance is legal. The seller makes the excuse that the ingredients need to be kept secret, to avoid competition. IT IS QUITE ADDICTIVE, EVEN THOUGH THE NEGATIVES ARE OBVIOUS. A classic side effect for my friend was total loss of short term memory, he was no longer able to concentrate long enough to articulate a full sentence, he would 'get stuck' half-way through a sentence. A month or so after ceasing use, my friend's health improved dramatically, but withdrawals (impossible to define as a result of his lifestyle) may have meant extremely low mood swings/ even thoughts around self-harm.
Old 31-10-2012, 17:44

Male from United States
jbt4192 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Is it just me or do these NRG reports sound like Pentedrone and a-PVP?

jbt4192 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

and/or*

Last edited by jbt4192; 31-10-2012 at 17:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-12-2012, 19:39

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
John117 is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Pet fish has been dabbling in nrg3 for the past couple of years of so, sometimes staying up for 4 nights at a time. He doesn't seem to have any noticeable health issues, and isn't addicted. My fish says that you've got to respect it, it's not a 1 night ticket, you only need the smallest amount. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
Old 25-02-2013, 09:45
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
goodgrief999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117 View Post
Pet fish has been dabbling in nrg3 for the past couple of years of so, sometimes staying up for 4 nights at a time. He doesn't seem to have any noticeable health issues, and isn't addicted. My fish says that you've got to respect it, it's not a 1 night ticket, you only need the smallest amount. Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
How old are you? In your twenties? I'm 43 and I've had at least 1 heart attack, -> I have suffered fits/out of body experiences and death (+resuscitation obviously) due to the tiniest amounts of NRG3, and it building up in my system. Sure, I'm no genius, when I'm wasted I make mistakes i.e. my 'death' was brought about by 2 sub-cutaneous injections, too much, too fast, I was wasted.
For however long I have, I'm going to stick to Ritillin-like (Ethylphenidate) and MPA, better known stuff. I'm never buying NRG3 again, but it's so cheap, shit where's my credit card?!@{}
Oh, I still have a gram left from last month :^) I say I'm addicted cos I have vowed never to buy it again, about 3 or four times before now. I also vowed for 30 years never to use a needle.
Old 28-03-2013, 06:42

Male from England
TheTryHard should review received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

I don't (I think) have any experience with ''NRG-3'' as such but in the past I have suffered multiple psychotic episodes and paranoia trips off the ''NRG-1&2'' products during a binge. My suggestion is STAY AWAY from them.

They gave me a huge urge to re-dose, even when I could feel myself getting paranoid I just had to take more until the paranoia trips started.

You can never be too sure what's in ''NRG'' brands.

Stay away from them & keep safe!
Old 16-05-2013, 06:54

Female from United States
xmsslayerkkingx is an unknown quantity at this point

I know that it has MDPV in it. A dr's office drug test taught me that!
Old 18-05-2013, 07:01

37 y/o Male from United States
viator should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

What's the lesson we hear over and over and over again from the vets & mods here: stick to reputable RC suPpliers, and *avoid the bath salt Nazis!!!*

Share this on:

Tags
energy-3, nrg-3, research chemicals