Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 30-06-2010, 04:39

24 y/o Female from United States
hellomynameis is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Took A LOT of B12 for UA and pee stayed clear. WHY?!

So swim read up for days on how to pass a urine drug test and she was all set to knock it out. She drank plenty of water the day of and tried to build up her creatine levels. And also knew to take plenty of B12 to make her pee yellow so it wouldn't be obvious of dilution. Well swim had to test at 7:00pm so at 10:00am she took 4 B12 pills (daily dose was one) and was drinking lots of water and peed several times over the next few hours waiting to see if it would turn yellow, and NOTHING! So she took 3 more. . . few hours later and still nothing. So she took a couple more (after making sure there are not over dose possibilities) aaaand you guessed it, still clear! She took her at home test before the actual test and passed, but her pee was still clear. So of course the pee that she gave the lab was clear as well. There was a very slight yellow tint but hardly at all. This is a UA for her probabtion officer so she is really hoping it does not get flagged. But the main point of this is why did it not turn her pee yellow and are there other methods to do so that work well?
Old 30-06-2010, 05:14
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Re: Took A LOT of B12 for UA and pee stayed clear. WHY?!

Don't buy it. Niacin is selectable to a urinalysis not alone it only breaks down the metabolites that have been recently stored in lipid cells. Not a miracle drug for passing a piss test, sorry.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:28

I didn't say niacin, I know that doesn't work. I took vitamin B-12 which I have read all over (including on drugs-forum) that will turn your pee yellow, the water is what dilutes it and the B-12 is supposed to make it so it has color.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:36
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Swim has no idea why it didn't become yellow; when swim takes b-12 complexes, his piss becomes nearly neon yellow! However, swiy said in the original post that there was a slight yellowish tint, and that is fine. When you are hydrated you will pee clear naturally, so with a slight tint the lab should have no reason to be suspicious.

edit: did swiy take something like just vitamin b-6, or was it a "vitamin b complex"? Swim doesn't know but perhaps the complexes work better for that.
Old 30-06-2010, 18:32
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
I didn't say niacin, I know that doesn't work. I took vitamin B-12 which I have read all over (including on drugs-forum) that will turn your pee yellow, the water is what dilutes it and the B-12 is supposed to make it so it has color.
My apologize, sleep deprivation led to the misreading of your original post.
Old 30-06-2010, 19:05
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
divinemomentsoftruth is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2 Points: 157, Level: 2

B-complex is definitely what swiy needs the kind swim gets has B-2, B-12 and vitamin c all of which are said to color urine. They have never failed swim. He finds it odd that 4 times the dose of B-12 on its own wouldn't work. What dose were there pills? swiy needs atleast 50-100mg. Also swim has to think that if they drink enough (on the verge of too much) water swiys urine might still appear clear

There's a nice thread called Drug Testing FAQ and swim swears by it.

Last edited by divinemomentsoftruth; 30-06-2010 at 19:19.
Old 30-06-2010, 20:49
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Canada
N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3

Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) makes you pee yellow and more frequently. NOT B-12 [(methyl)cobolamine].

Riboflavin is also what gives b-complex pills their yellow color. It used as a food coloring agent as well.

Looks like swiy took the wrong vitamin.

N00dles
Old 01-07-2010, 01:28

Everywhere swim read said B-12 OR B-2. And the two grocery stores she looked only had B-12 and no B-2 so that is what she got. And when it was not working she picked up a fast acting B complex which directed to put under the tongue for 30 seconds, it recommended one and swim chewed up 3 about 30 minutes before her test and it still did not make it yellow. Before or after her UA. Soooo she will find some B-2 and try that out PRIOR to the day of her test. Or maybe she should just not do drugs anymore. . . Hm, swim will have to ponder that one for a bit.

And P.S. Dig the picture, Tool is my all time favorite band. Have the third eye tattoo on my shoulder
Old 02-07-2010, 04:47
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Canada
N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.N00dles is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3 Points: 356, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
Everywhere swim read said B-12 OR B-2. And the two grocery stores she looked only had B-12 and no B-2 so that is what she got. And when it was not working she picked up a fast acting B complex which directed to put under the tongue for 30 seconds, it recommended one and swim chewed up 3 about 30 minutes before her test and it still did not make it yellow. Before or after her UA. Soooo she will find some B-2 and try that out PRIOR to the day of her test. Or maybe she should just not do drugs anymore. . . Hm, swim will have to ponder that one for a bit.

And P.S. Dig the picture, Tool is my all time favorite band. Have the third eye tattoo on my shoulder
Usually on B-Vitamin bottles, many of the ingredients are listed with their proper name, instead of their B#.

For instance, if swiy bougt a b-complex bottle, B-2 would probably be listed on the label as riboflavin, likewise, you rarely see B5 written on a bottle, instead you'll see pantothenic acid, it's proper name.

But I reiterate this. B-2 / Riboflavin is the substance swiy is seeking.

The best way of finding such a specific vitamin is through a B-75 Complex. They have 75 mg of each B vitamin. There are also B-100 Complexes, but those are usally timed released.

My pet hamster personally guarentees that if swiy were to consume one or two of those B75's, swiy'll be pissing the most neon piss they've ever seen. Be careful though, the 100mg's are time-released for a reason. High doses of B6 can be hazardous (thanks to Richi for pointing that out on the Nootropics forum).

Cheers,

N00dles

N00dles

Last edited by N00dles; 02-07-2010 at 04:53.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:44

So yeah. . . swim thought she had bought a bottle of B complex after the first bottle failed (because she realized that she had bought B-12 time release) but really it was B-12 fast acting. So swim will get some B-2 or the other ones you suggested and see how that works. Swim has also taken 4 prior tests without taking any vitamins to color her pee so it was pretty damn clear and have not gotten flagged for them yet. . . Swim is assuming they can just tell that she is a healthy girl and that she most likely consumed the recommended daily amount of water. Swim would still like to have something that will tint her pee some so it doesn't look too suspicious.

ALSO!.... Is there anything that increases the creatinine levels quickly? Swim has read that eating a lot of red meat in the days before, and having sex increases it (swim has put up an add on craigslist to try and help out with that one) (jay kay) but she is not sure if that increases it enough. She has heard that they test the creatinine levels to make sure it is not diluted. Can the creatine you buy at GNC or health food store increase it and does it produce the correct kind of creatinine they would be looking for? (Not sure if there are different kinds, but with this kind of serious business it is best to be sure of all possibilities)

hellomynameis added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

And thanks for all the help guys! I am a new member (obvious by the "newbie" title) and new to forums in general as well. I try not to let myself get sucked into the internet too much but now days it is inevitable really. . . I have searched this site a lot the last couple months and it is very helpful and I can tell it is ran very well. So I decided to join and I look forward to my time here.

I know I probably should have typed this into the introduction section or my profile, but what the hell. . . maybe I will go get on that finally as well and give some more detail about who I am.

Last edited by hellomynameis; 02-07-2010 at 08:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
drug test, probation, urine testing

» New Threads
What was your first...
Last post by noddynodderson
12 Replies, 243 Views
change for opiate withdrawal from...
Last post by ianzombie
4 Replies, 125 Views
noob when it comes to ghb, is it...
Last post by SleepIs4TheWeak