I've been using kratom
on and off for a few years, and have found it to be one of the most beneficial and versatile herbs around.
I should start by saying that kratom is best used in moderation! Just like anything else, abusing this remarkable substance only leads to problems!
1. Studying/reading/writing. Kratom boosts my interest in just about everything. I love to read and write on kratom. Whether it be non-fiction or fiction, kratom definitely enhances this side of myself.
2. Music. Listening to music on kratom is pretty great. It's not quite as awesome as cannabis
, but it's definitely very enjoyable. Kratom is particularly good for writing music, in fact... it's probably the best substance I've tried in this respect.
3. Walking and thinking about life. Kratom energizes me, and one of my favorite things to under it's influence is talk a nice walk and sort through different aspects of my life. This is one of kratom's most beneficial effects. It allows me to think about every area of my life, the good and the bad, and create solutions. It generally just allows me to sort my life out. Thoughts flow smoothly, and I feel brave, optimistic, and analytical, which really allows for some powerful introspection.
4. Socializing. Kratom destroys most of my social anxiety, and allows me to see past my social neurosis. Human interaction is always immensely satisfying. Empathy is greatly enhanced at times, and often a kratom session with a friend can allow us to tread on new ground and break through old boundaries.
5. Combining with psychedelics. Kratom combines EXTREMELY well with mushrooms. I've had some of my best psychedelic
experiences with the kratom/mushroom combo. It's by far the best thing I have ever mixed with psychedelics.
6. House cleaning/reorganizing. Kratom makes me want to CLEAN! Sometimes I'll take some Thai, and just go to town and clean the entire house, rearrange furniture, organize desks, ect. It's great.
7. Movies. Kratom is great for seeing movies, probably my favorite substance for such occasions. Unlike classic opiates
, it doesn't dull emotion, and unlike psychedelics (marijuana
included), it doesn't cause much anxiety. I'm actually going to see Prometheus on some Bali in a few days!
That's about all that comes to mind at the moment.
I can't stress enough how important it is to CONTROL YOUR USE with kratom! Some people don't have serious WD symptoms from kratom, though others definitely do. Kratom is a wonderful, good leaf, and deserves respect just like every other entheogen. Respect the kratom, and it shall respect you back!
psychoanomaly added 6 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...
8. Philosophizing. Just as kratom is excellent for introspection, it is also great for all other kinds of thinking! I love to walk around and think about the cosmos on kratom, it is by far one of my favorite activities!
9. Enjoying nature. Kratom is superb for expeditions into the wild. Unfortunately I do not get out into the forest very often, as it's a good drive away, but when I do... WOW! Kratom just opens my mind and heart, intensifies my senses, and boosts my mind. It is wonderful in almost every situation.