Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-06-2010, 00:30
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
bongkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Injecting Hydromorphone

Hey,

I was prescribed 2mg pills of generic Dilaudid. They aren't working taking them orally, and not so much snorting either. So I want to try injecting 1-2mg.

They are mallinckrodt with m 2 markings. Are these safe to inject? This will be my first time injecting anything.

If you have some time, and are familiar with dilaudid can you please post a quick step by step? I've got a wheel filter, 20cc syringes, cotton, spoons, and that's about it for now. I'll buy whatever needed. Also, I would prefer saline, but i'm gonna have to go with distilled water. All I have is irrigation USP type sodium chloride and it says not for injection on the bottle.

I'm looking for the cleanest way to inject with using distilled water. There's just so much different information, I don't know which way to do it.

Thanks.
Old 22-06-2010, 02:00
Banned

Female from United Kingdom
PrincessJo x is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Injecting Hydromorphone

Hey Bongkey, Princess done some looking around and found some information she hopes you find helpful. Also, IV administration of pills is very dangerous but if swiy is going to do it anyway, please do lots of research and be very careful.

Dilaudid®
Hydromorphone Hydrochloride: 2 mg, 4 mg, and 8 mg Tablets.

1. Fold up a glossy magazine cover or a crisp new bill into quarters.

2. Insert the pill inside. Crush it forcefully and thoroughly with the back of a tablespoon or a hammer (crush, not bang).

3. When you open the paper, you should see a finely powdered version of what used to be a pill. Transfer the contents to a spoon (or whatever you use to cook your drugs).

4. Add 0.75 cc (0.75 ml) of warm water. Stir, stir, stir. Let it sit for a minute or two.

5. Draw the contents into a syringe through a cotton. (SWIY should Research on filtering etc, apparently micron filters are best)
Old 22-06-2010, 02:43
Silver Member

43 y/o Female from United States
OpiLuvnOldLady is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

The old broad doesn't have much specific info on hydromorphone, but has done a fair amount of tablets. Most of the information above is useful, the only part of it that she would really suggest avoiding would be to use a piece of paper money due to all the crap that's usually found on money. The glossy magazine would be a LOT safer.

For the OP, there's a couple of things that the old broad would want to pass on. First, people need to be careful of self incrimination. Everyone must remember to tell the tales of the antics of our pets or our friends since none of us that write here ever do unlawful things.

A 20cc/ml syringe is a bit much unless one is wanting to tranquilize a horse. lol. She would probably recommend regular 1cc/ml syringes. Ideally fine gauge needles (29-31). And be sure to prime the filter with clean water beforehand otherwise some of the solution will be lost to the filter.

As for what's the best water options in the local area, the old broad doesn't have much for an answer since she wasn't using needles the last time that she was in Canada.
Old 28-06-2010, 23:00
Banned

27 y/o Male
merkaba needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

invest in a box of little sterilizing towelette pads. !
Old 29-06-2010, 00:36

24 y/o Male from United States
McBatCommander should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Dillies are the easiest things to shoot up.
Old 29-06-2010, 03:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
death&decay is a decent psychonaut.death&decay is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2 Points: 201, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Please don't crush pills on money and then inject it seems like a quick way to catch something...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Money bills are indeed dirty, good safety reduction point.
Many people don't realize this, but it's an extremely valid statement in terms of reducing bacteria in your injection!
Old 03-01-2012, 06:44

Male from United States
10 seconds death to bliss is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

it is probably best to not inject hydromorphone but i have read that it is possible, but care must be taken always
Old 03-01-2012, 15:49
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
DillyD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 seconds death to bliss View Post
it is probably best to not inject hydromorphone
I can't say it's safe to inject anything. But when it comes to any pill form of an opiate, hydromorphone is easily the safest and easiest to shoot.

Again, I do shoot, and it took me a bit of time to gather the courage to do so. But with the right knowledge and info, dilaudid is by far an amazing rush when IV'd and even though I plug it once in a while, it's not comparison to bangin it.
Old 03-01-2012, 16:06
Nomen est Omen

51 y/o Male from USA - Colorado
St Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline MedlineSt Dismas Novitiate must mainline Medline
Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10 Points: 4,892, Level: 10
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%

The rush from shooting dilaudids is so intense that it is described by some as quite painful. Shooting any pill is a very bad idea, due to the binders, fillers, and other assorted crap that Big Pharma puts in their product. Similar, in fact, to shooting street drugs, once you think about it.

I would also strongly suggest that you DO NOT try to do a whole 2 mg. pill at once, especially if you are a novice to recreational opiate use. Remember-you can always do more, but you can never do less! Once the plunger hits the bottom of the barrel, there is no turning back. You might also seriously consider having someone who is not using drugs to sit with you for the first time or two, just in case you screw the pooch and do too much. That way, you will be alive to think about how silly you were!

Last edited by St Dismas Novitiate; 03-01-2012 at 16:08. Reason: correct spelling/punctuation
Old 19-02-2012, 18:42
CanadianToker420 CanadianToker420 is nu online
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from Canada
CanadianToker420 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

How long does the rush from IV hydromorphone last ? and the effects ? also is there a method of filtering that completly removes any fillers and non soluble matter ? i have the 4mg ones and they are very small looks like they have almost no fillers..
Old 22-05-2013, 19:51

Male from United States
jlipuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Swim has a picc line and injecting Dilaudid is so easy. He receives 120 10ml .09% Saline syringes weekly, along with micron filter straws and sterile syringes etc.
Swim gets 60 4mg Dilaudid every 10 days. He usually injects 2 tabs at once.
What he does is crushes them and dissolves them (2 pills in 1ml of sterile saline) in a larger syringe. Then he attaches the micron straw to a sterile syringe and draws it up. Simple as that.
He cleans one more time with alcohol pad and bam! Injects in the picc line, and flushes with 10ml of saline and gets the most amazing rush known to man. Swim also gives injections to a friend who broke his foot and doesn't have insurance. He put his foot in a soft mold cast and gives his friend 4mg diluted in 1.5ml of saline. His friend says the rush is great but his pain disappears in seconds.
That's the best part according to swim. He has a severe back problem which is requiring a fourth surgery in 7 months. After he administers the 4-8mg in the picc line, his pain disappears for hours, completely!
This is a safe pill to inject, IF you do it right. Of course, injecting anything has its risks, which is why you must be extremely careful and safe while doing it if you decide to do it.
Good luck!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, death, dihydromorphinone, dilauded, dilaudid, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, first time injecting, hydrochloride, hydromorphone, inject hydromorphone, injecting, injecting hydromorphone, injection, injection sites, mallinckrodt, opioid, palladone, plugging, shoot up, shooting up