Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2003, 06:20
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

hollywood is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Injecting Opium

can you do this? Iv'e smoked and eaten it, but never heard of anybody shooting. I can only inagine........................................... ............................
Old 08-10-2003, 00:23

Don't be stupid - you can't inject O - it's full of plant matter - now if you want to inject - then you use Heroin - a much nicer stone than O and easier to source.
Old 08-10-2003, 03:02

you can shoot up opium very well,amsterdam 1960/1970 the most white drugsusers shoot up opium untill heroin came on the market then the opium disappears
Old 08-10-2003, 23:08

split tail is an unknown quantity at this point

hollywood

there are no stupid questions

there are stupid answers and stupid people
Old 13-10-2003, 04:50

hollywood is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3 Points: 603, Level: 3
We don't get much O here in the states, Plenty of H. I'm only a skip and a hop from Atlanta Georgia. A crazy place............................................. ..............
Old 05-12-2003, 00:11

FrAG should review received reputation comments.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

"amsterdam 1960/1970 the most white drugsusers shoot up opium"

some people in our country do this still...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Bad post, injection of opium is mostly lethal.
Old 06-02-2004, 16:56

EARTHPOD is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
(I'm a newbie here)

from what I understand codeine,which is anactiveconstituent at0.7-5%of opium's alkaloids,is /can be dangerous if injected intravenously.
It may not be so safe to inject init's crude state, however itcould possiblybe cleaned up with a few simple tricks.
i.e morphine will dissolve well in warm water & codeine will dissolve well in cold water.

Assumeably a less addictive method compared to injecting or smokingis to consume itorally, I believe it would last longer too.

edited by brokenarrow_48 6-Feb-04

Welcome to the forum but please try to write clearly.
Old 14-02-2004, 21:02
Gold Member

Male from United States
kitchkinet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

IVing opium will kill you, as will IVing any codeine based opioid. you could IM it but you'd still be left with a big glob of insoluble waxy goo in your muscle.

good advice to the unknowledgable.
Old 14-02-2004, 21:10
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Perhaps in the raw form, it would kill you.

But how about IV'ing refined "O" ?
Old 19-02-2004, 00:32
Gold Member

Male from United States
refined O meaning morphine? that's fine, but if it has codeine in it it'll stop your heart. refining opium generally means removing the leaves/stems/pod pieces by boiling and straining, it won't remove the codeine.
Old 06-03-2004, 21:58

NukaCola should review received reputation comments.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

How bad to take is raw unrefined opium stright from a poppy pod? I hear horrible rumors that homeless people who shoot it in despair die after five to ten years, is it true? Also, is unrefined opium at least relativelly safe to take orally?

moved by BA
Old 07-03-2004, 18:35
Gold Member

Male from United States
shooting opium is deadl because IVing anything with codeine in it is deadly. Unrefined opium is just fine to eat.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:45

DO NOT INJECT OPIUM! Like someone said before its full of plant material. if that doesnt kill you you will get lots of problems with the other chemicals like codeine, which is harmful when injected.
Old 15-01-2005, 06:52
Silver Member

BX EMPEROR is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

why the hell would anyone wanna inject opium anywayz????? it is much easier to find morphine or heroine to inject and it would be much better and safer opium should be smoked or injested the codiene in opium would do a lot of harm if injected
Old 23-11-2005, 14:33

28 y/o Male
cuddleco should review received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Because you can grow opium at your house with out any effort at all, which means you have free opium and you want something to do with your free opium so you think "hmmmm, LETS INJECT IT!"

Does anyone know how to remove the codiene or to extract the other opiates which are safe to inject? Because everyone is saying "oh no, oh no, don't do it, it is bad to shoot codiene." But, no one has really given any alternatives or productive answers besides "don't it is bad." Of coarse it is bad, so is radiation poisoning, but if someone would not have over looked that we would not have nuclear power plants now would we.

thanks

Old 23-11-2005, 14:38
Banned

sterckxke is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
if u all say codeine is Lethal when iv'ed,how do they extract the morphine from the opium without exstracting the codeine??

oops;did read the above post carefully Edited by: sterckxke
Old 06-12-2007, 23:33

24 y/o Male
ukdj07 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Re: inject opium

hi evry 1 i am a heroin addict right and i am gunna be growing opium soon i am bored of cannabis i want a challage so ive read the posts use are saying dont dig it bcz of codine i have injected various types of codine such as dahydracodine or df's they dint kill me or fuk me up in the slightist so can any 1 explain how to make somthing you can inject such as morphine oor heroin because the shit we get ere is heroin #4 and its cut wi allsorts u no sos if any 1 could explain id be grateful becase ijecting gives a miles better intense hit that chasin dragan u no thanks
Old 07-12-2007, 01:41
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8

Morphine and Codeine are separate alkaloids and each has a process for chemical extraction. If one is to google one will find that Most of the Morphine made is actually converted into codeine because of the demand for the "over the counter" drugs such as tylenol etc.

Opium cannot be injected, period. There are quite a few reasons for this.

1: it is a Vegetable latex and will re-solidify in the veins.
2: one can make the latex into a powder but it still ends up turning into a solid in your veins.
3: IF opium WAS injectable dont you think that more people would be doing it? 4: Raw Alkaloids do not carry in blood as well as sulphates/phosphates/tartates etc doesnt dissolve easily in blood or remain dissolved.
5: tinctures of opium in the days long past were used by the medical profession Intravenously with alot of lethal results.
6: once one "prepares" Opium into an injectable form it is not Morphine or DiacetylMorphine. LOL.

7: If it was injectable THOUSANDS of asians would already be doing it. The drug problem is fairly bad in S.E.Asia, SWIM goes there regularly, no one injects opium there. and of all places, if it was going to happen - its going to happen there. LOL.

One would strongly advise that no one does this, or at the VERY least one would ask people whom think it can be done for a REAL article on how they are doing it.

hope this has been of help, cheers.

Knows what he's talking about...
Old 07-12-2007, 04:39
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
samuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPACsamuraigecko must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8 Points: 2,929, Level: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddleco View Post
Because you can grow opium at your house with out any effort at all, which means you have free opium and you want something to do with your free opium so you think "hmmmm, LETS INJECT IT!"

Does anyone know how to remove the codiene or to extract the other opiates which are safe to inject? Because everyone is saying "oh no, oh no, don't do it, it is bad to shoot codiene." But, no one has really given any alternatives or productive answers besides "don't it is bad." Of coarse it is bad, so is radiation poisoning, but if someone would not have over looked that we would not have nuclear power plants now would we.

thanks
There are alot of articles about this in the "opiate chemistry" section of the forum. Click HERE to go there. One can end up with an injectable form of Morphine from opium latex or CPS solution by precipitating the Morphine out of the solution at pH 9.1 with calcium carbonate or lime calcite. Only Morphine will precipitate into the precipitant except for a small amount of Codeine taint (this Morphine is known as Calcium Morphinate once the precipitant is filtered out and kept all other material is discarded as it only contains other opiate alkaloids which are not suitable for conversion into DM or MS). This will make a Morphine "BASE" this is not water soluble and not suitable for injection as yet. That Morphine base (the Calcium Morphinate) can then be acetylated into DiacetylMorphine rather easily using acetic acid or acetic andrahyde in a technique similar to distillation or it can be turned into Morphine Sulphate Via Methylation in a totally separate process, both techniques remove the Codeine During precipitation although there is still small quantities of Codeine present, further removal or conversion of Codeine happens during Acetylation or Methylation. If one wants to know more about it then the opiate chemistry section of the forum is the appropriate place for such a discussion.

Hope this has been of help

Last edited by samuraigecko; 07-12-2007 at 04:44. Reason: added info.
Old 17-12-2008, 22:20

37 y/o Male
kschlag88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchkinet View Post
IVing opium will kill you, as will IVing any codeine based opioid. you could IM it but you'd still be left with a big glob of insoluble waxy goo in your muscle.

I realize this is an old post but SWIM can tell from very recent experience that injecting the RAW O straight from the pods is not lethal. Depending on when you harvest the pods the effects can differ it also depends on what strain of Poppy you harvest from. In SWIMS experience Persian O had harvested early had a very Codeine/Morphine up like high when injected almost like Oxycontin. However Tasmanian harvested O after fully mature was a more low Heroin like feeling which SWIM prefers much better.

So the different strains have different amounts of alkaloids as for the different times of collecting the Sap. I believe if harvested t o early you get a higher codeine content however if let mature y ou get a higher Morphine content. Wither way it won't kill you or even get you sick. It actually breaks down quite well of course with your normal amount of plant material to deal with but it's just the same as dealing with cut from impure H. Just use a cotton to draw it up. Also SWIM's found it best to use Lemon juice to cook it up. It works every time. For Someone not me of course.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:16
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from New Zealand
dr fish is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
injecting opuim

Hey people i thought i would start this thread as there is no information or too much incorrect information on injecting opuim (Papaver somniferum).
swim has spent the last 10 years in this field and thinks he can help with any questions you might have.
yes swim is from new zealand the country of do it yourself and make it work.
where theres a will theres a way.
for many years new zealanders have been growing there own Papaver somniferum
and turning it into a treat.

things you must remember

# if you are not shure ask swim

# never underestimate the power of opiates

# use Sterile gear always

# never share fits spoons or torniquet
as any blood to blood contact is very very bad (hep c, h.i.v )
it only takes one mistake to harm your well being. as swim found out.

# ( clean up any blood spills as diseases can servive on say a table for a
few days and still infect on contact)

# always filter always filter always filter.

# and again ask swim if you have any doubt

# be safe look after your friends

i hope this thread will help and save lives. swim lookes forward to helping.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:05
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.kasbeq really adds to the discussion.
Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4 Points: 909, Level: 4
Re: injecting opuim

Must admit swim has never heard of opium on injectable form.
Swim supposes that it probably would not be safe to inject as it contains to many unknown ingredients, and probably a lot of oil residues to be suitable for injection.
So how does swiy purify opium to be safe for injection ?
Old 04-01-2011, 23:24
Silver Member

Thank you for your question.
swim has been doing this for 10years and have know many people who have been doing this since the 70s in new zealand with no known bad effect.

the main thing to watch out for and i stress.....
is use a good filter like a weel filter.
for opuim from poppies use a 1.2 micron (red) filter to remove plant residue and other impurities. you can get these at any needle exchange.
if using smoking filters, filter at lest twice after u have the end product on a new Sterile spoon.

if you would like a run down on all stages please let me know as there a a few ways of doing poppies for a cleaner tast.

thanks again
Old 04-01-2011, 23:41
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr fish View Post
if you would like a run down on all stages please let me know as there a a few ways of doing poppies for a cleaner tast.
Yes, please. Because I've always read that injecting opium is incredibly dangerous, for a number of reasons. I'd love to know how this is done to clean up the product; the steps from flower to spoon, as it were.

~Kailey
Old 05-01-2011, 01:10
Silver Member

please note any form of injecting has risks so harm Reduction
is the best way.

Lets start with the most basic method.
not the strongest but still workes.

**first cleanly cut the poppy pod off just above the nodule with a sharp pair of scissors being carefull not to open the pod.
(do not lance pods as you will get extra plant mater)

**place pods crown side down on table to start bleeding, when they start bleeding drip latex into Sterile spoon that has been wiped with an alcohol swab.
when no more latex will bleed by itself take a pin and prick a couple of
tiny holes in the cut end.
cearfully squeez pod while rolling between fingers being cearfull not to split pod as we do not want any seeds,do this untill there is no more juice left in the pod.

**now that you have a good amount of opuim on the spoon
slowly heat on stove top with a medium heat untill all liquid has been evaporated it will turn redish brown color (same as a good misty)

**add small amount of Sterile water(just to cover gear) to the spoon and evaporate all liquid again.

**this is where you should use double aa (acetic anhydride)
for a stronger cleaner taste use 4 small drops under 1 unit just to cover
the bake.

**like a misty place drinking glass over spoon while on element and flask until all i repeat all aa has been evapoated there should be no smell of aa left(aa smells like Vinegar) if it smells flusk again untill all gone.

**add water to spoon bake on stove top untill water changes color to a red tea like color ( water must boil )

** place cigarette filter with paper taken off into liquid

** draw liquid into a 3mil syringe through the filter by placing syringe on to the filter.

** repeat this 3 to 4 times or untill syringe is full.

**cool syringe down then place weel filter onto end of syringe
then place on your chose of end (needle tip) and push liquid slowly through 1.2 micron filter into another 3 mil syringe.

** then your good to go what you have left will stay liquid form and will not harden as many web sits try and say.

** be carefull as unlike a pill there is no true way to figer out dose as every plant may very in Potency.

t

Sure. If you can inject tar you can inject opium. Well done
Hard info to find.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
injecting, opiate, opiates, papaver somniferum, poppy