Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Methamphetamine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-06-2010, 20:57

26 y/o Female from United States
GirlSlangsDope should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
fainting / passing out

so swim shot a decent amount of some middle level quality shards.. he was high and felt the normal things that happens when you shoot meth. then after maybe 30 seconds, swim got a mild headache.. and a overall "bad feeling".. i ignore the bad feeling it happens sometimes, but i stood up maybe an hour later to walk and get some water and started to passout.. i had to grab onto the walls.. rest for 2 minutes.. then continue walking into the kitchen, once in the kitchen swim collapsed, not all the way, still grabing onto the counter, but pretty much went to the ground.. where i sat for 3 minutes till my friend could help me walk back to the bedroom.. swim hasn't moved much and banged up a few more times.. feels better not like passing out.. but know if she tried to walk or stood up to fast would fall on her ass.. i think its impurities.. and shooting whatever dirty ass cut they were using.. what the fuck happend?

tl/dr version

swim banged meth, stood up and tried to walk but couldnt.. was falling to the ground and hanging onto the walls like she was drunk, wtf happend?
Old 21-06-2010, 21:01
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from United States
mrpeppercorn is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: fainting / passing out

look into hypertension.
Old 21-06-2010, 21:29
Palladium Member

Male from United States
CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.CrookedEye really knows their shit.
Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5 Points: 1,377, Level: 5

SWIM feels that way anytime he does enough meth, even pure glass looking shards. Usually after one day/night of meth, he'd get light-headed upon standing, feel weak, and would have to stop. It's probably the reason he never got addicted. That and he likes to eat and sleep, so meth wasn't doing so well for him. This has been with snorted or IV meth, and thinks it very well might be due to blood pressure..
Old 24-06-2010, 11:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeppercorn View Post
look into hypertension.
bingo! ive been takung MAOI... wow.. just figuring this out.. havnt gotten the same high in years.. no wonder
Old 23-08-2010, 05:34

actualy i wasnt taking a maoi, only prozac, was that the problem??
Old 23-08-2010, 05:45
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Bah, ya'd prolly not eaten anything in days. Low blood sugar/high blood pressure dose that shit. You gotta go easy, girl.

Prozac is an SSRI not an MAOI. You'd have to had a serious issue to be put on an MAOI at 23. Where'd ya even get that idea in the first place.

Ya ever held one of those pistols??
Old 23-08-2010, 06:01
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

How would hypertension cause passing out? Hypertension is elevated blood pressure, if anything that would prevent passing out/fainting... fainting is caused by hypotension...
Old 24-08-2010, 05:21

it says theres interactions with prozac (ssri) and meth,,? and i havnt been up for says when i did this, i prepaired myself a nice hit of about 1/5th of a gram after not using for many months.

GirlSlangsDope added 1335 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

can somebody help me i wanna be able to get high again...

Last edited by GirlSlangsDope; 24-08-2010 at 05:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-08-2010, 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
Bah, ya'd prolly not eaten anything in days. Low blood sugar/high blood pressure dose that shit. You gotta go easy, girl.

Prozac is an SSRI not an MAOI. You'd have to had a serious issue to be put on an MAOI at 23. Where'd ya even get that idea in the first place.

Ya ever held one of those pistols??

ive held several many many times :P

GirlSlangsDope added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

do you think this is more due to the ssri or blood pressure? im thinking the ssri because i haven't because if it was the blood pressure i would have at least gotten high.. which i didn't..??

Last edited by GirlSlangsDope; 25-08-2010 at 14:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-08-2010, 01:02
Palladium Member

EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline

Again, high blood pressure/hypertension does not cause passing out. Period. that is caused by low blood pressure/hypotension.
Old 27-08-2010, 00:35
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

I said high bp, low blood sugar could cause passing out. Are you a doctor? Are you sure of your info, provide source please . Cus I've seen people having panic attacks (where your BP rises) pass out/faint from it. If I'm off base tell me, but I don't think I'm wrong. Give some sources that says high BP can't causes lightheadedness that leades to fainting.

Not trying to pick a fight at all, but I disagree that high BP can't cause fainting.

Slangin girl,

JC, is that your's? What is it, a 9 or a .45? Fuck, is it a .380? It's hard to tell in a pic. Most girl don't know their guns. No offense !

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 27-08-2010 at 00:40. Reason: goin' to Rosedale
Old 27-08-2010, 06:12
Palladium Member

MovingPictures, I was actually referring to Mr Peppercorn and GirlSlangsDope's posts, not yours, you are correct low blood sugar can definitely cause it. While I couldn't find anything that explicitly says high bp cannot cause fainting, this is what I did find:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicEnd
Most panic attack sufferers experience lightheadedness or giddiness every time. Are you a hyperventilator when anxious or in a panic state? When you are breathing rapidly you are taking in too much oxygen and not enough carbon dioxide. This affects your blood acidity and it makes you lightheaded and feel faint.

The human body has zillions of processes going on all at once. Occasionally "something" can go amiss such as rapid drop in blood pressure from standing up too quickly. Some people who actually faint or nearly faint have a low blood pressure condition. But once the fear kicks in, in these cases, the blood pressure rises and the feeling may decrease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Online Encyclopedia
Syncope is the medical term for fainting, a sudden, usually temporary, loss of consiousness generally caused by insufficient oxygen in the brain either through cerebral hypoxia or through hypotension, but possibly for other reasons. Factors that influence fainting are fasting long hours, taking in too little food and fluids, low blood pressure, hypoglycemia physical exercise in excess of the energy reserve of the body, emotional distress, pregnancy and lack of sleep Orthostatic hypotension, cused by standing up too quickly or being in a very hot room can also cause fainting.
Nothing I could find suggested that hypertension could be a cause for fainting, and as you see that first link actually suggested that it might prevent fainting. If swiy's friend fainted from a panic attack perhaps it was from one of these related factors?
Old 27-08-2010, 06:15
Palladium Member

MovingPictures, I was actually referring to MrPeppercorn and GirlSlangsDope's posts, not yours. You are correct in that low blood sugar can cause it. I cant quote from a certain online encyclopedia, but I also found this, suggesting that high bp may in fact prevent fainting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicend
Most panic attack sufferers experience lightheadedness or giddiness every time. Are you a hyperventilator when anxious or in a panic state? When you are breathing rapidly you are taking in too much oxygen and not enough carbon dioxide. This affects your blood acidity and it makes you lightheaded and feel faint. Occasionally "something" can go amiss such as rapid drop in blood pressure from standing up too quickly.

Some people who actually faint or nearly faint have a low blood pressure condition. But once the fear kicks in, in these cases, the blood pressure rises and the feeling may decrease. Some others have had a temporary medical condition such as a viral infection, allergy, vertigo from an inner ear disorder, anemia, sinusitis, heat exhaustion, poor eating habits, low blood sugar, salt depletion, etc. that may result in the feeling of, or actual passing out.
If swiy friend passed out from having panic attacks, well swim doesnt know what's going on; he isnt a doc. Perhaps one of these related factors caused it? Either way, swims point is that it is very unlikely for a stimulant to cause one to pass out, unless one is in fact falling into cardiac arrest or something.
Old 27-08-2010, 16:08

swins heart beats really fast when this happens, just like when anybody else gets high, apparently i usually have very normal blood pressure, but i do take cholesterol pills, im really thinking its because i take Prozac.. so swim is going to stop taking the Prozac a few weeks before her next re-up so he/she can get high and sell his/her dope.

and that is a .45, most 1911's are, unless its .38 super, my favorite round is /357 sig tho, i have a glock in .357 Sig, and another glock in .40cal. but the ol .45 has a special place in my heart lol, and yes im a girl. lol

GirlSlangsDope added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

i dont think its a panic attack, im not panicing in my head but my body maybe?

Last edited by GirlSlangsDope; 27-08-2010 at 16:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-09-2010, 20:00

47 y/o Male from United States
exrecovering is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

I can venture an educated guess: Hyperthermia (see symptoms below).

SWIM hooked up with a 22yo and the two smoked up a goodly amount of shards together in a very short period of time. During the night, the boy got up to pee and a few minutes after, SWIM heard a loud crash in the bathroom. Turns out the youngster had passed out on the toilet (breaking SWIM's beloved ceramic kitty toilet bowl brush holder on the way down to the floor). SWIM revived the boy and tried to help him back into bed, but he passed out again. Then he gave little fellow some water, let him rest, but every time the kid stood up, he'd pass out.

This went on throughout the evening and morning... Dizziness, passing out, feeling gross, then feeling ok, then dizziness again and passing out... over and over. SWIM babysat the kid, giving him water and food and letting him sleep, and after a while, the little whippersnapper would be able to stand for a bit, but after about 5 or 10 minutes on his feet, would buckle at the knees and fall to the ground.

After about 12-hour period of this nonsense, the lad took it upon himself to make a cup of tea and fell straight back -- Herman Munster-style -- onto SWIM's kitchen floor. Somehow, the sound of the boy's skull bouncing off the hardwood floor cleared the fog from SWIM's mind and he thought, "Hmmm... perhaps I should ask my nurse friend whether he thinks the kid should be taken to the ER." Upon inquiry, said nurse informed SWIM that a) the kid should have gone to the ER hours ago and b) SWIM was a fucking idiot for not having taken him. A friend of the youth fetched the cherub from SWIM's place and took him to hospital. A short while later, SWIM called the boy to check in on him. Fortunately, the kid was alright and the mystery was solved. SWIM then learned of this lovely, rarely-known little side-effect of methamphetamine use called Hyperthermia.

Hyperthermia is an elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation. Hyperthermia occurs when the body produces or absorbs more heat than it can dissipate. When the elevated body temperatures are sufficiently high, hyperthermia is a medical emergency and requires immediate treatment to prevent disability and death.

The most common causes are heat stroke and adverse reactions to drugs, particularly those that affect the central nervous system. The heat-regulating mechanisms of the body eventually become overwhelmed and unable to effectively deal with the heat, causing the body temperature to climb uncontrollably.

Hyperthermia differs from fever in the mechanism that causes the elevated body temperatures: a fever is caused by a change in the body's temperature set-point. The opposite of hyperthermia is the more commonly-known hypothermia, which occurs when an organism's temperature drops below that required for normal metabolism and is caused by prolonged exposure to low temperatures, like falling into cold water.

SWIM is very lucky (and grateful) the kid didn't have a stroke or drop dead in his apartment.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good educated guess with information to back up
Old 25-01-2014, 08:43
OliverW OliverW is nu online

OliverW should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Thank god im not the only one, when I do meth I usually do it before bed so I just end up laying in bed all night for maybe 8 hours without even moving. But when I get up all of a sudden at sunrise to go pee, I would feel very dizzy walking down the hallway and then everything would start randomly spinning real fast as I stop walking, then everything goes blank. I then find myself falling on my ass in the bathroom while trying to hold myself up with the doorknob. But It may not be the cut thats causing you to faint/pass out. If you suddenly stand up with a empty stomach after laying down for a long period of time it will usually cause people to faint.

Share this on:

Tags
after effects, amphetamines, blacking out, drugs, drugs-forum, drunk, meth, methamphetamine, pass out, passing out, shooting meth, shooting up, smoking meth, tramadol