Register Tags

Notices

Old 21-06-2010, 11:18

40 y/o Female from USA - Oklahoma
mmonie261 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Painful Meth Injections

Swim has just recently began banging meth. The first couple of times were fine. Swim does have very small veins that roll so Swim does not bang very often. Swim waited at least 3 weeks before having her husband hit her again. This time hurt really bad. Swim felt it moving through the vein all the way up her arm. The pain did subside and Swim did get the incredible rush. Swim waited a week before trying again. This time was even worse. It hurt so bad!!! Swim knows that her husband is not missig the vein. She knows what that looks like because he did that a lot, to himself, when he first started banging. Swim didn't get the bump or burning, just very painful. When Swim tried it this last time it hurt so bad that she accidentally moved and the point must have come out of vein because Swim did have a bump and burning that time. SWim enjoys banging and doesn't want to do it all the time, but would like to do it occassionally without it being so painful. Has anyone every had this experience and does anyone know what causes this reaction?
Old 21-06-2010, 20:49

26 y/o Female from United States
GirlSlangsDope should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Re: Painful Meth Injections

the answer is verry simple, the points on the needles he used were damaged, if it hurts as soon as you take the needle out, thats definitly the prob, get some new works..
Old 22-06-2010, 01:26

It doesn't hurt when the needle goes in only when the drug starts moving through Swim's vein.

Swim heard that it could be from being dehydrated? Could that be the answer that Swim just needs to drink more water?
Old 22-06-2010, 10:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmonie261 View Post
It doesn't hurt when the needle goes in only when the drug starts moving through Swim's vein.

Swim heard that it could be from being dehydrated? Could that be the answer that Swim just needs to drink more water?

when you hit the vein with a dull/fucked point it wont hurt your vein till you pulled the needle out and theres a big fucked hole in the side of your vein, spuring out blood and your meth, and meth hurts when not in your veins. so its either that or your missing your vein/not getting all the dope in your vein, its verry painfully, also if your shooting up you need to drink water, especially sence you cant find a good vein without liqiud in you, so when you do find a vein, the drugs will take longer to take effect, plus meth is corrosive to your veins, also you could be hitting at a bad angle.. and tie off if your not! that shit will make the spots where you shot up hurt like a motherfucker, plus swell up..dirty dope could be the problem also.. take care and bee safer

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please provide evidence that meth comes out th blood, and that they take longer to work if you are dehydrated.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:35

Thank you for your response. Swim knows it's not a dull needle it is brand new, out of the package. If Swim decides to do this again Swim will make sure she's hydrated before trying. Thank you.
Old 24-06-2010, 09:56

when you slam meth, you start sweating hard, your armpits, your back.. caus your body is freaking out cause this force just entered it, your heart is acting like you just ran 20 miles, so is your body.. and your mouth starts to dry up.. your entire body starts to dry up, from seating, not drinking, breathing heavily, the blood is rushing threw your body so fast it gets tired, even tho your mind and heart isnt, so.. as you get less high and less highdrated the blood in your body moves much slower, gets allot thicker, and is allot harder to hit your veins since they become thinner with your thick meth filled blood flowing threw it.. IF your body has no or slow moving blood in it.. how the fuck is the meth going to get to your brain as string as it could if you had water and your systems going normally, drink water if your shoowing up, shooting up dehudrated isnt safe.. well neither is meth.. but keep drinkin water man, my friends blowpressure is so fucked up he can shoot a gram of meth and not feel it till after he drinks a cup of water, not joking.

Please provide evidence that it's harder to feel the effects of meth when you're dehdyrated, and use line breaks.
Old 24-06-2010, 14:11
Silver Member

Male from Australia
sykes is an unknown quantity at this point

Try another vein while unlikely its possible swiy has started to damage the vein.

If yes SWIM is very sure that the damage is not directly caused by meth but due to cutting agents.
Old 27-06-2010, 16:37
Silver Member

52 y/o Male from United States
halfdeaded is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1 Points: 39, Level: 1

A friend of mine slams and at times it does burn badly. They drink plenty of liquids and always use new rigs but some times they welt up in the injection area following the path of flow.
I agree with sykes that it's probably the cut.
Why do people have to be so f*#@king greedy...
Also cooks need to quit being in a rush and properly cure the product...imho.

When I moved to Sacramento in 1981 I met my first group of friends that were into go-fast and since then have always known a few where ever I moved to. Everyone that slammed ran into this problem sooner or later.
Old 21-06-2011, 13:44
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from Australia
Shabudabadoo is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykes View Post
Try another vein while unlikely its possible swiy has started to damage the vein.

If yes SWIM is very sure that the damage is not directly caused by meth but due to cutting agents.
Swim agrees with skyes this could cause the issue if there are no other physical symptoms (indicating that it was a "clean" hit). Does Swiy's partner or anyone you know using the same gear experience these symptoms? That would be the simplest means by which to find out without getting to invested with cleaning Swiy's shabu and what not. Also try a small needle guage as that may help.
Old 21-06-2011, 21:11
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

It could be the cut, it could be that the solution is just too strong and should be diluted more. Like, if you have 1cc/1mL syringes & are only filling it up to the 50 mark, after you've pulled up you should then pull some additional plain water into the syringe, maybe to the 80 mark or something. It's possible the concentration is what is painful.

Sometimes I'd just feel it in my veins, though; this has happened with cocaine, methamphetamine and Heroin. *shrug*

If it were me, I'd make sure I'm hydrated (because the meth constricts your veins, making them smaller), and I'd dilute my hit more. Of course, the best advice is to stick to smoking or eating it & don't inject anything at all...

~Kailey
Old 30-06-2011, 08:19

22 y/o Female from United States
ChuckAKitty is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

SWIM has had an abscess before and had surgery but even before then even thinking about injections made Swims are hurt. Swim loves injecting but just wants to know if anyone else has had this.It's not that big of a problem though.

ChuckAKitty added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Swims arm***

Last edited by ChuckAKitty; 30-06-2011 at 08:19. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-06-2011, 17:13
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckAKitty View Post
SWIM has had an abscess before and had surgery but even before then even thinking about injections made Swims arm hurt. Swim loves injecting but just wants to know if anyone else has had this.
Has anyone else had...what? An abscess? An injection & then you could feel the drug/pain going up your arm? Which part are you talking about, we've touched on a few topics in this thread. *grin*

Also, you can talk about drug use in the first person, just not drug creation.

~Kailey
Old 30-06-2011, 18:20
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Earth
Topman is a decent psychonaut.

Its possible that OP have sensitive veins. Thats is same thing with my veins. I stoped all injections just because its painfull and inflamation accurs very often. If I only puncture, without injecting anything in, redness shows and little bump what wanish after few min. In my whole life of injecting I had never got that sorts of problems. Its like phlebitis is showed immidiatly after shoot.When I shoot (H not meth) then my veins became hard.Its no matter where and how healthy or size vein is.
I have try diffrent creams and suggestions from doctors. I have found that most helpfull is vitamin E capsule. Just remove oil from capsule and applay to your veins. Its good that mix that oil from vit e capsule with some other etheric oil.

Last edited by Topman; 30-06-2011 at 18:25.
Old 11-07-2011, 18:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Antigua and Barbuda
vantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way upvantranist is on the way up
Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2 Points: 181, Level: 2

Sounds like you partially missed the vein... or you went through the vein and out the other side. Dull needles always seem to do this for swiv, with fresh needles and a little bit of practice its hard to fuck up... He doesn't even pull back the plunger (This is Super dangerous btw, dont take this as advice or a recommendation, shooting speed into an artery will cause gangrene within a few minutes/hours virtually 100% of the time, its hard to do but you will loose some part of ur body to amputation or die if you actually shoot a full dose of speed into an artery)

Anyways he doesn't pull back the plunger because he usually wiggles it around so much attempting to pull it back that it causes scars/bruising. Honestly it does more bad than good for swiv, not to say that one day it might get him killed if he actually shoots into an artery.

It shouldn't hurt at all if you do it right, just a slight sting when you puncture the skin, once ur in the vein nice and good you wont feel much.

If you think shooting speed is a pain in the ass don't shoot coke... Now thats a hard one to get right, for a newbie.

Last edited by vantranist; 26-07-2011 at 08:21.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:30

Female from United States
heavenfun is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmonie261 View Post

It could be dehydrated but I've been off and on hearing about the kitty cat having the same feelings. Its like u feel it go through the whole time right? Kitty experimented and added more water and it was much better thinking shot was too thick ....also cat noticed when the stuff was powderish it would burn more making kitty think its cut...try more water if u can and stick to shards if possible

Approve
Old 29-05-2012, 22:54

24 y/o Female from United States
xgfunkx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

my dog blue shot meth in arizona about 2 years back when he first got into h and needles, wasnt a tweaker just did it once. Eventually after he did get hooked on H for the first time and they got off it he started using meth a substitute smoked it for 11 months then another year of h use. So hes pretty good with a rig, he knows what it looks like when a vein blow or you miss, and seeing as he shoots in his hand he can for sure tell what it looks like when missed. When we moved to wa. state and started shooting meth out there, the first few times it was really watered down so idk if that had anything to do with it but i didnt burn he was able to hit in his arm at that time, but did miss for sure one time and hasnt been able to hit there since. But after maybe the 2nd time in the hand it burns, but not right away and it for sure moves up the arm, i mean a traveling burn, and it subsides in 20-30seconds. he knows hes not missin his hands never swell or blow up or get red he barely gets speed bumps, and rigs are sold in every pharmacy out here at the most he'll use a rig 2 and thats if he just ran out. has anyone else had expericance with somthing like this? HE adds that it starts to burn like just passed the wrist getting in to mid for arm, and on from there. He has never even shot in that spot, and repeats the injection site is back of hand
Old 26-02-2013, 21:24

Male from Netherlands
Looney-bin is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%

swim got their hands on some speed, it aint crystalmeth, but a white moist substance which had to be left to dry out. swim said when injecting it, it burn like hell in his veins all the way up his arm, swim said it also burned even while snorted... swim this time cooked it up instead of pulling it up without putting a flame to the spoon, effects hurt a lil less but were still there. suggestions to help swim?

Share this on:

Tags
burning vein, meth bumps