Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 15-11-2005, 10:00
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Skywalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Tropacocaine

I'm searching details about a new substance (at least for me): it's tropacocaine. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

---Drugs are'nt illegal because they're dangerous...

They're dangerous because they're illegal.

Last edited by Benga; 09-09-2007 at 18:54.
Old 16-11-2005, 22:01

71 y/o Female from Iceland
DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.DrugPhreak probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4 Points: 1,028, Level: 4

Otto Snow wrote a book on this substance, but it includes information on THC also.I haven't read it yet, but based on the way his other books where written there will probably only bee a few things that are really useful. Most of the syntheses probably start from datura-type alkaloids and that can bee rather dangerous. It's ~1/10th the potencyof Cocaine and people say it's less toxic, but of course we know that Cocaine isnot reallytoxic... eating junk food like McDonalds/Burger King has the ability to cause severeproblems that Cocaine never would, but for some reason that's legal and considered to bee safe by many people.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnchemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><O:P></O:P>Edited by: DrugPhreak
Old 27-11-2005, 09:49

Male
Dogears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

I know cocaine is close in it's structure to tropanes. Is it called tropacocaine just cause it is made from tropane alkaloids?

Old 27-07-2007, 17:47

Male
jeronimo should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Tropacocaine

hey guys, swim tried tropacocaine, but doesnt see much in it, taste and odour very plant like.. although it numbs the area.
I have read of a 4 fluro version, does any1 know about this?
Old 27-07-2007, 17:50

Male
4- fluro cocaine

Guys have any knowledge here of this material?
Old 28-07-2007, 22:57
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Earth
ladenburg is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Tropacocaine is similar to cocaine in that it's a benzoic acid ester, as opposed to an ester of tropic acid like atropine and scopolamine. It's is also similar to atropine and scopolamine in that it has no carboxylic group attached to its tropane skeleton, unlike cocaine. Based on the structure, I would expect it to be considerably less effective than cocaine as an inhibitor of DAT (dopamine transporter protein). It's reportedly more than 1000 times less potent than scopolamine as an anticholinergic. Apparently (according to jeronimo's post) it has local anaesthetic acitivity, which may possibly explain its toxicity (LD50) at 15-20 mg/kg i.v. in rats - comparable to cocaine at approximately 17 mg/kg.
Old 29-07-2007, 00:53

Male

ladenburg

Tropacocaine has similarities to cocaine but very weak. And the tropane is very evident.
However there are write ups about the 4 flurotropacocaine which has beneficial use.
thing is the benzoate version needs to become the ester.
Any further input with regards to this? So the carboxylic needs tom be attached?
Old 29-07-2007, 04:46
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Earth
ladenburg is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Unfortunately, the difficulty of attaching a carboxylic group to tropine (pseudotropine) - thus forming ecgonine - is a major reason why synthetic cocaine has never been very common.
Old 30-07-2007, 13:21
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12
Re: 4- fluro cocaine

no thread on the subject yet. fluro-tropacocaine ?

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13274

b
Old 12-04-2008, 09:20

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12 Points: 7,538, Level: 12

related thread
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22900
Old 04-11-2008, 01:29
Banned

Male
Pugsley is heading for the Darwin Award.Pugsley is heading for the Darwin Award.

A wonderful topic, but please keep in mind that tropinone can be synthesized (via methy-amine, succinaldehyde, and acetone) in much greater quantities than is possible when extracting tropine alkaloids from plants. As has it mas been mentioned many times before; obtaining atropine from plants and converting it to tropinone is a tediously long proccess that requires a lot of plant material to produce a little tropinone. This is the main reason Tropococaine synthesis has seemed impractical.
Old 14-01-2009, 22:43

34 y/o Male
tallstorys is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Has anyone on here tried 4-Flourotropacocaine?

How does it compare to coke? I've read that its 0.4x the strength of coke, meaning that it is stronger than most street stuff.
Whats it like to sniff, I hear it burns like a bitch but want to know how bad as some coke can burn like a bitch.
How do the effects compare to coke?

How would a 50mg line compare?
Old 02-06-2011, 06:15

Male from United States
Lionmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1

A great man that goes by Otto Snow explains in his book THC & Tropacococaine that tropacocaine causes less constrictions of blood vessels, less pupil dilation, half as toxic, more stable which makes it longer lasting, and more sterile? (whatever that means) than regular cocaine. I think it is equivalent if not more powerful than cocaine, but also less dangerous.Of course this is just information I have acquired from reading a book, a friend of a friend has never tried this tropacocaine. Sorry if I have replied to a "dead" thread.
Old 28-01-2014, 20:20

Male from Canada
sinistercoca is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

I have Pure 99% tropinone crystals and want to convert into powerded form , anybody have a clue how this works ?

thanks
Old 29-01-2014, 13:45

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

Cant you just crush the crystals?
Use a pill crusher or something similar.

Share this on:

Tags
4-fluorotropacocaine, benzo, cocain, cocaine, coke, datura, fluorotropacocaine, otto snow, paco, tropacocaine