Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2010, 20:47
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

50 y/o Female
debcreature should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Injecting Valium (5mg)

Hello,
Swim has a few 5mg Valium and was wondering if you can inject it? If you can, does it need to be strained thru cotton or poured straight into the syringe and pull up water? And how many would swim need to get a good high?

Wondering
Old 17-06-2010, 20:59
Platinum Member & Advisor

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Pondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPACPondlife must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,048, Level: 9 Points: 4,048, Level: 9 Points: 4,048, Level: 9
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Re: Injecting Valium (5mg)

I don't think it would work, as Valium (diazepam) is essentially insoluble in water. I believe the injectible form is a stabilised emulsion rather than a solution.

It's also a really bad idea to inject pills because of the binders and other components in the pill that are not intended to be injected can cause problems.

So it's a "no" for two reasons I think.
Old 17-06-2010, 21:06
Potter Potter is nu online
Platinum Member & Advisor

33 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19 Points: 18,450, Level: 19
Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2% Activity: 97.2%

To add to those, I have a feeling that it can hit too fast for the patient to remove the needle from their arm before they hit the ground.

And yeah, injecting pills can lead to blood clots, infections, gangrene, amputation, septic shock, death... bad things

If this patient is at a point in their life where putting valium in their mouth isn't "enough" they may consider some professional consoling.
Old 17-06-2010, 21:10
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Here's a post by SWIM summarizing what he learned from the "Injecting Benzos" thread and his own personal experience injecting.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...&postcount=100
Old 18-06-2010, 06:36
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

May I suggest a search of the Benzodiazepine forum using the prefix "injecting" and take a look at the page of threads that already exist on this topic?

(actually, a page is far too many, I feel a forum tidy coming on!)

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent redirect, and for all the hard wok SWIY puts into this site.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
diazepam, drugs-forum, heroin, injecting, injecting diazepam, shoot up, shooting up, valium