Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 17-06-2010, 08:29
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
rectal use of adderall ir, or er

anyome ever heard of or done this before. swim was reading up on rectal benzo's and wondered if any one has, or has info on addreral, or amphetamines. hes also seen it on the opiates forum, but hasn't seen it come up around here.

Last edited by Micklemouse; 27-08-2011 at 20:56.
Old 22-06-2010, 04:19
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
FerventDove is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: rectall use of adrenal ir, or er

It's quite effective so I hear. A fading flame told me this is how she did it with 30mg XRs.
She noted: A recent bowel movement or enema are ideal.

1] Open, crush thoroughly. She used a nitrous charger and a candle holder as an improvised mortar and pestal (and glass and steel are slick, non-porous, both pluses).
2] No really. Thoroughly. Fluffy, mostly white, and completely free of crunching sounds.
3] Add water. Less is more, but just watch it. Use as much as SWIY needs to leave the mixture completely soaked.
4] Use a filter (micron, wheel, cotton ball, cigarette filter) and using a syringe (large gauge, large cc is ideal), suck up the filtered liquid. If there is more liquid than the syringe can hold, don't sweat it.
5] Now with filtered solution, options are had.
5a] If a nose, ear syringe or some similar device, it can be filled from the syringe. Size of the end must be noted (it is going in...). Lubricate if desired, insert, empty the liquid, withdraw and ta-da.
5b] Her preferred option was out of laziness, but with a benefit. She simply pop of the needle of the hypo and insert. If using the syringe again, clean it, come on, it's gross. A potential problem she'd run into is that she has more liquid than one, two, or however many full doses; more over a syringe without a needle sucks up through a filter far less well. However, with skill, she could suck a dose, plug it, and have another read. The benefit of this is it gave time to feel the dose come on, titration.
Note: she said that lying on the side opposite of your dominant hand is good position, as well as kneeling and bent forward.

She swore by it, suffering none of the negative associated with other routes of administration (nasal destruction, clogged veins, namely) even with prolonged use. With a bioavailibility of 95% (she said, not to be sworn on); regardless, significantly than insufflation or oral routes.

So, I hope that helps.
Old 23-06-2010, 03:37
Titanium Member

Female from Canada
Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.Canmedaa must live here.
Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4 Points: 934, Level: 4

Rectal administration of any substance is dangerous business because rectal absorption bypasses the metabolic milestones that contribute to the calculation of the drug dosage. Even if SWIY has obtained the correct dosage for rectal administration of a substance, if that substance is not the formulation created exclusively for rectal administration than it should not be used rectally.

Chances of inadvertent overdose is very high when drugs that are not formulated for rectal use are administered as such.

To SWIM's knowledge, there is no formulation (or clinical reason for there to be) of any amphetamine for rectal use. SWIM strongly advises that SWIY stick to abusing (if SWIY must) amphetemines orally (since they were designed for oral administration) and stay away from any other kind of administration route, rectal or otherwise.

Be Safe,
-CAN
Old 24-06-2010, 23:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7

thanks for the info, swim actually doesn't recall posting that. hes going to request a deletion/move because the info all ready exists on this web site. he did try this along with benzos, with good effects, bearing in mind his tolerance is a bit of a monster as of the moment. he knows its bad when he has trouble getting drunk off of beer. hes been detoxing from soboxone and has been desperate, he's now in a hotel about 1500 miles from home, trying to keep his mind strait. thanks for the responses, again. some useful information indeed.

Last edited by coolhandluke; 25-06-2010 at 01:15.
Old 25-02-2011, 05:05
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
HDsincethen is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

I heard my friends friend had plugged adderall 40mg and 20mg of subutex (on diffrent occasions) for the past four months and have had no problems whatsoever. Be carefull and God Bless.
Old 22-06-2011, 21:14

Female from Canada
sk33ter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

Hey everyone

SWIM was browsing the world wide web in another dimension and stumbled upon this "trip report" written by this humanoid type creature. The report states exactly as follows:

Quote:
sk33ter added 58 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Ah shoot. Honestly SWIM didn't mean to double post, and cannot edit posts.. so lets try this again...

SWIM was browsing the world wide web in another dimension and stumbled upon this "trip report" written by this humanoid type creature. The report states exactly as follows:

Quote:
Weight: 240 LBS/108.8 KG
Substance: Amphetamine Salts
Dosage: 25mg XR
Administration: Anal/Rectal

Preparation and Method of Administration: The salts were first crushed into a fine powder, and placed into a sterile container. Three syringe-fulls of distilled water were mixed with the powder to create a solution (it was just enough to dissolve the amount of powder). Without filtration, the solution was then sucked up into the syringe and administered to a test patient.

Background of Patient: The patient has a rather long history of substance abuse, particularly chemicals which are either smoked or insnufflated. The patient has also been prescribed amphet salts for 10 years to combat A.D.D. Although the patient has a high tolerance (25mg daily), the effects of the substance are easily felt and are distinguishable from the placebo effect or any other contamination of data. The patient believes the only effective route of administration is orally, and has not had success with the insnufflation of both XR and IR in past experiences. Since rectal tissue is known to be more absorbent than nasal tissue, this is why the patient is performing this procedure.

Conclusion: The method of administration is performed successfully and no substance was lost, but no effects are noticeable.

-Dr. Terran
SWIM found this interesting considering so many people are railing line after line of chalky powder. SWIM hopes to find further information about why this didn't work for the poor humanoid, and why so many humanoids swear that snorting & anal is just as effective, if not more effective than oral administration..

Last edited by sk33ter; 22-06-2011 at 21:14. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-07-2011, 04:27
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

31 y/o Male from United States
SPEEDBABY is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1 Points: 146, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM recently "plugged" for the first time after much hesitation. A combination of Adderall IR and Klonopin, both dissolved in water and administered with a syringe (minus the needle, of course). SWIM can't say for sure if the adderall was felt, but boy did the Klonopin hit SWIM like a ton of bricks. Careful though, doing it frequently is supposedly very bad for the colon, and the body in general, since (from what SWIM has heard) this method means the drugs never reach SWIY's liver to be filtered out properly (please fact check that, that's just hearsay). SWIM ain't a doctor, just a cosmic cowboy. SWIY should be fine to try it out, but SWIM wouldn't make a habit out of it.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:00

Male from United States
Tripwyre is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

I was talking to Superman about this, and he wanted me to tell you that this is a very risky way to experiment with any kind of drug, especially drugs like Adderall that affect your blood pressure a great deal. As Canmedaa and speedbaby point out, you are bypassing all of the body's filters, and because dosing is done by trial and error, the danger of OD'ing is greater. The lining of your intestines is among the most sensitive and easily damaged in your body and you run the risk of severe irritation or much worse if your system reacts poorly to the substance. Who wants to have to explain this at an emergency room?

Superman thinks, and even Lex Luthor agrees, that if you're dead-set on doing something like this that you:

a. don't do it alone
b. take a tiny amount the first time, at most a 1/4 of what you're planning to take now
c. have some kind of douche nearby, or be near a shower. Seriously. You may be one of the unlucky few who aren't supposed to take medication rectally. If you do suffer a bad reaction, you'll want to be able to quickly flush that area out. A pill that you have no trouble taking orally can have a much different reaction when taken as a suppository.
d. get a second, third, fourth opinion. As many as you can. Research different preparations, and always consider the source.
e. do not take any other substance when you do this, or do it if you're sick, or depressed, or in any way not 100%.
f. please be very careful, and if you're not sure, abort mission.

Superman keeps saying, and I think he may have a point, that the risks in this method seem too great and the payoff not worth it.
Old 26-08-2011, 20:01
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
meth_latex_catsuit_doll is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

I plugged Adderall many times. I would normally bump 30mg Adderall. Adderall and Dexedrine plugged, give me a mellow buzz. I prefer plugging 60mg CIBA Ritalin as it gives a nice coke high that keeps me wired and energetic for a long time.
Old 26-08-2011, 21:38
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canmedaa View Post

Chances of inadvertent overdose is very high
when drugs that are not formulated for rectal use are administered as such.

To SWIM's knowledge, there is no formulation (or clinical reason for there to be) of any amphetamine for rectal use. SWIM strongly advises that SWIY stick to abusing (if SWIY must) amphetemines orally (since they were designed for oral administration) and stay away from any other kind of administration route, rectal or otherwise.
Be Safe,
-CAN
I'm guessing that bioavailability is increased by rectal administration. Is that because it bypasses organs such as the liver? I've read that rectal administration increases availability from 75% (insufflation) to 95-99%.

I'm not prepared to guess at what would constitute a fatal dose, although the fraction of a gram that most users would take seems less likely to be a fatal amount via oral, nasal, or rectal use. There is always the risk of taking an uncomfortably large dose, however. The strength and constituents of illicit amphetamine are not always standard, so small test doses are advisable. Speed of onset is up to 30 minutes rectally.

Oral use of amphetamine is without doubt the safest way, but not all users will be satisfied with this route. Some will prefer rectal admisintration, some insufflation, and some IV use of amphetamine.

Of all of the above, rectal use would seem a lot safer than IV, and perhaps less harmful than regular insufflation.

My preference when using amphetamine was to take it orally.
Old 27-08-2011, 15:59
Silver Member

21 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
Emin is captain of the psychonauts.Emin is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2 Points: 299, Level: 2
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

My friend has an anal fissure after 5 months of 'boofing' rolls. Granted there are weird ingredients in rolls, this shows that the intestines are delicate.
Old 27-08-2011, 17:07
Straight out of Trumpton
Co-Moderator

50 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Mindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumMindless is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12 Points: 7,647, Level: 12
Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0% Activity: 20.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emin View Post
My friend has an anal fissure after 5 months of 'boofing' rolls. Granted there are weird ingredients in rolls, this shows that the intestines are delicate.
The tissue in the rectum and nose are both mucous membranes. Knowing how much amphet can sting the nose, I'd be rather reluctant to insert it rectally.
Your friends experience would make me even more reluctant, although I'd say this is a result of regular 'boofing', in the same way that regular nasal use causes problems.
If anyone wants to use amphetamine regularly, I would say oral is the safest route.
Old 31-08-2011, 21:07
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada

[QUOTE=Mindless;1022071]The strength and constituents of illicit amphetamine are not always standard, so small test doses are advisable. Speed of onset is up to 30 minutes rectally.

I share the same experience. 5 minutes after plugging 20mg Adderall there's a strong short rush, then onset of action as the amphetamines kick in occurs in approx 20-30 minutes, that lasts 5 hours.

Quote:
Oral use of amphetamine is without doubt the safest way, but not all users will be satisfied with this route. Some will prefer rectal admisintration, some insufflation, and some IV use of amphetamine.
20mg Oral Adderall will wire me all day long, but without stoning me. Ideal for studying.

Plugging 30mg of Adderall on clean bowels will sure buzz me for the day, ideal for clubbing or inline skating the trails. I will replug 10mg 4 hrs later to extend, (or eat 10mg for an easier comedown).

As a general guide, plugging 10mg of Adderall dissolved in a feeding syringe with 4ml water is pretty much the potency of 30mg Adderal oral. Absorbion will be almost immediate, thus the quick short-lived rush within 5 minutes.

Quote:
Of all of the above, rectal use would seem a lot safer than IV, and perhaps less harmful than regular insufflation.
There's no doubt that plugging Adderall is much more safer than IV. I rarely railed Adderall as I don't want to damage by nose. But the few times I snorted powered Adderall with my double snuff snorter, I noticed an instant rush followed by a sweet drip. Other than that, effects were similar to the ones of plugging it.
Old 17-10-2012, 01:17

Male from United States
goosepoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: rectal use of adderall ir, or er

This girl I'm close to is on adderall ir and she just pops a pill in her butt in the shower after she doushes.
Has anyone tried this?
Old 20-10-2012, 01:49
Silver Member

39 y/o Male from Canada
Re: rectal use of adderall ir, or er

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosepoop View Post
This girl I'm close to is on adderall ir and she just pops a pill in her butt in the shower after she doushes.
Has anyone tried this?
Plugging a solid pill in a clean and moist rectum after douching might work but it will take considerably more time to dissolve and won't be as efficient. Might also experience a burning sensation that gives an urge to take a crap.

To avoid burning sensation (and urge to take a crap) consider plugging a "wet bomb". Crush pill and wrap it in thin cigarette paper into a small ball, then moisten the ball, and shoot it up the bum past the second knuckle. The paper will then expand and cover a large surface area. Large Surface Area shouldn't cause localized burning sensation and will helps with absorption.

Another method is to put powder in a suppository gelcap.

But the absolute best method of plugging Addies, is to squirt them dissolved with water with a baby-feeding syringe.

Swim just plugged 20mg Ritalin solution (then sealed it with small Steel Butt Plug) and already speeding -- just in time for heading out for clubbing!

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamines, plugging