Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 12-11-2005, 12:42

42 y/o Male from United States
thakid22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Swim scored many 10mg Adderall pills, ate 9 of them and snorted one.

Swim reports that it was an OK experience, but nothing special. Web research showed that 100mg should be a very nice recreational dose for a first time user. However, SWIM is unimpressed. A few minor tingles, head rush and slight talkitiveness were the only noted positive recreational effects. Swim has never used meth, or adderall before. No tolerance. Had X over a year ago... No drug use at all in tha last 9 months. Swim was expecting more effect. Experienced no real euphoria at all. Was the dose a little low for someone weighing 180lbs?

Another puzzling thing... Swim noticed that while on Adderall his nuts don't hang as low nor does his penis. Exactly like shrinkage from being in a cold pool too long. Erections are still normal size, but in the flaccid state there is definately shrinkage to the whole package. Why? Swim has also noticed this (to varying degrees) with X, cocaine, and any cold medicine with ephedrine in it. Strange... Anyway to reduce/eliminate this?

Also Swim thinks his responses to some drugs aren't typical:

Cocaine - is ok, never euphoric, increases talking though.

Weed - never euphoric, gives bass and dimension to music, also gives swim a bit of anxiety. Don't see why it's so popular. Sex feels great high though.

X - Awesome!Swim knows why everybody likes this. Euphoria every time. Touchy feely. Sense of clarity. Never a hard comedown for swim.

Xanax - No change in mood, but loss of memory and drowsiness present. Not really even that relaxing to swim. Again why all the hype? Is swim missing something?

Adderall - A few random tingles, but nothing special.

Is swim just weird as hell? Or are these normal reactions to the drugs?

What do you think?

Sorry I strayed off topic a bit too.

Swim wants to make sure his next Adderall experience is more pleasureable.Edited by: thakid22
Old 12-11-2005, 18:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
"Is swim just weird as hell? Or are these normal reactions to the drugs?"

i would say that is a bit odd, and 100mg for a 180 lb person is not a small dose. SWIM uses dextroamphetamine(dexedrine) which is stronger and notices great euphoria every single time, one of his favorite drugs. Being your first time you might not have known what to expect, give it another shot its a good time when you get the full high. as for shrinkage, not much u can do about that sept stay in a hot shower the whole time,lol and that would only work by warming your core pumping more blood to the limbs and such, other than that i know of nothing else.
Old 12-11-2005, 18:54
AKA Miss Methylene

27 y/o
pharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way uppharmapsyche is on the way up
Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4 Points: 962, Level: 4

SWIM was wondering if the Adderall was time-release or not? That could have an effect on how 'euphoric' you feel. If you are not on Adderall XR, SWIM would recommend you crushing up the beads inside of the capsule and then swallowing the powder. Just like the guy above said, give it another chance, it's always hard to know what you're looking for the first time you try anything, and that defiantly has something to do with how you will feel. Once you know what to look for, SWIM couldn't imagine you not enjoying it. Hope things go well for you!

Edited by: pharmapsyche
Old 13-11-2005, 05:45

42 y/o Male from United States
thakid22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1

Swim used standard Adderall, not XR.

I think swim will give it another try. Maybe with a slightly higher dose. What do you think of 150mg this time? How many mg until you it's generally unpleasant. Is 200mg pushing it too far?

Old 13-11-2005, 07:22

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
i wouldnt go higher than 150mg, not a chance, going to high is asking for a heart attack. Try crushing it up to a fine powder and eat the powder or mix it in a shot of water and drink it.
Old 15-11-2005, 10:13

28 y/o Male
lilsteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
this morning swim got up at noon and had a nice breakfast of a fruit
smoothie washing down a 20mg adderall xr. 30 minutes later in economics
class he was taking a HELL of notes and was feeling euphoric. swim is
6'1" (185cm) and weighs 245lbs (112kg). now at 4:11am he is still
running strong reading the end of a 250 page book he started at 2:30
(with LOTS of breaks, it may be used to treat add but he can't sit
still that long)

he couldn't imagine that 100mg wouldn't send someone spun.

Old 16-11-2005, 14:10
Silver Member

35 y/o Male
xprŽk is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2 Points: 167, Level: 2

i think your comparing the experience to much with MDMA.

amphetamine is alot more subtle , when i use it (standard street speed) i just feel very clear headed , active and good , its not extremely euphoric like XTC. I do get very talkative though, anything that pops in my head i'll blurp out to anyone who happens to be within hearing range.

amphetamines dont trow your train of thought in a mess and they will not produce any visual distortions. First time i took speed (on top of XTC btw) i could swear i didnt feel anything i was expecting something similar to XTC and its clearly not.
Old 15-12-2005, 21:49
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
Sexual organs tend to get smaller when the body's heart is sped up. It is a sympathetic nervous system response. Your body thinks its in "fight or flight" mode so it shrinks the sexual organs down so they don't get in the way, etc.
Old 04-02-2006, 19:52
Silver Member

Male from United States
a4stringedwonder is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2 Points: 164, Level: 2
another thing you might want to consider...

It is quite possible that SWIM has A.D.D. (attention defecit disorder). People with A.D.D. tend to not feel the effects of amphetamines as strong as the people who do not have the disorder. I am surprised no one else already mentioned it in this thread, but yes, it is a common thing for someone with A.D.D. to feel very little effects from amphetamines, if any at all.

I suggest that you go see a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will evaluate you and tell you whether or not you have A.D.D. If you do end up having A.D.D. (which is probably what is going to happen) you will most ikely be prescribed a form of amphetamine or methylphenidate.

I know you said that you felt no positive effects, which brings up the question "why would my psychiatrist prescribe me with something that i dont even feel the effects of"... and the answer i would provide is...

No one can self-diagnose A.D.D. simply because if you have it, youve lived with it your whole life, you dont know anything else. You wont realize its helping you concentrate until you compare a day of not taking the medicine, and a day of taking the medicine. (make sure that you compare the 2 days while at work, school, college, or whatever you do that requires attention)

a little advice based on personal experience...

Back in 6th grade i was diagnosed with A.D.D. I did not think i had A.D.D. at all, but my psychiatrist did, so he prescribed me medicine. Over the course of the year we tried 2 different A.D.D. drugs, find absolutely NO result besides an upset stomach and headaches. Needless to say, i strongly beleived i did not have A.D.D. although my psychiatrist DID think i had A.D.D.

It wasnt until the 9th grade when my "A.D.D." came up again. During 9th grade i was foolish and decided that i wanted to trick a psychiatrist into prescribing me adderall because i heard about it getting some people "high". I sang the song and did the dance, and i was prescribed adderall (every psychiatrist i saw up to then thought i had A.D.D., but i refused to comply with taking meds). I soon noticed that my expiramentations with adderall resulted in nothing, even at a 80mg dose!!! I was dissapointed of course and I took it upon myself to figure it out by telling my psychiatrist, "some people at school say that adderall makes them euphoric and energetic, but one person says it doesnt do anything. why is that?". My psychiatrist simply told me that people with A.D.D. do not feel very noticable physical or mental effects of adderall.

after that i began to notice that adderall kept my thoughts organized. it was great in a not euphoric way, i could have the organization skills and motivation of everyone else!!! I have been on the same dose of 50mg in the morning adderall XR for many years now, it helped me pass high school and get into a good college.

Overall, i think you probably have A.D.D., and i strongly recomend that you talk to a psychiatrist about it for your own sake. it wont result in a drug euphoria, it will simply make your life a hell of alot easier.

tell me what you think, id love to hear. Sorry if this reply was too long, i feel that this is an important thing

good luck,
a4stringedwonder
Old 03-03-2006, 02:53

SpecialOreos is an unknown quantity at this point
XR actually stands for extended release..not time release
Old 03-03-2006, 05:23
Silver Member

28 y/o Male
Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1
I have had the opportunity to get Adderal, but declined knowing I have Attention Deficit Disorder. It's a common enough issue these days, seems like everyone I know has ADD to some extent. Anyways, as was said above, this might be part of the reason you aren't getting the effects.

On a side note, I think ADD is over-diagnosed nowadays. People are too quick to look for a solution in pill form than get their shit in order. Of course there are those who really do need the medication (don't mean any disrespect to the poster above who obviously did find Adderal beneficial). So keep that in mind as well if you do decide to get tested.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:00

29 y/o Male
DragonChaser858 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
WOW... lilsteve... i was reading your reply there, ( at the moment SWIM is on 30 mgs- adderall xr) .... and i had this crazy thought that I had already posted something, without being aware of it...
"SWIM" got up this morning, drank a protein smoothie,took 20 mgs, and went to his economics class ... This is the first time swim has tried th is stuff and I just thought it was crazy you had the same exact routine.
at 9pm swim is still poking at a pile of crushed adderall wondering when he will stop touching it and plan for sleep. maybe swim will start reading a book and not stop until 5:30 am just to complete the circle here...
that just freaked swim out though, reading a layout of swim's day... and seeing as how i cannot stop typing i will just continue to type and yada yada ydad sorry swim is feeling mighty HIGH
Old 05-05-2006, 04:41

Male
pwdrfrk is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
SWIM took 30mg XR today and didn't notice as much euphoric effects as last year when he took 20mg XR. Still wide awake, however. Next thing will be to crush the beads and drink them or something. Will try that in the next week.
Old 08-05-2006, 13:20
Iridium Member

41 y/o Male
Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.Beeker probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5 Points: 1,058, Level: 5
Adderall is considered to be what Prozac should have been. Happy go lucky people and hyper focused work ethics of fun. 30mg generic Aderall is the new coffee. If you parashute the pills you will get a little euphoria.

If you want euphoria and rush, go dex. I have extreme ADD and I can abuse this.
Old 08-05-2006, 17:06

Male
Anabolic Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
How would someone that is on adderall go about getting switched to dexedrine? Does Dex. give the same focus as adderall does as well?
Old 09-05-2006, 12:40

26 y/o Male
StigmataLectron is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
QUICK QUESTION

HOW DO I GET PERSCRIBED TO THSIS STUFF???

I mean, er, SWIM just had his first experiene of Addreal.. quick report: took them around 9:20, started walking home. Went home. Felt speedy. Felt talkative. Started talking to computer (recording in audacity) for SIX AND A HALF HOURS before he ran out of stuff to say. Uh, I went on about musical influences and how my music is going to sound when I get off my ass and start making it. I was really motivated (still am, just extremely motivated at the time). I would have started writing stuff or piecing stuff togehter, only SWIM's computer isn't fast enough to keep up with his MIDI keyboard and he ended up kept going off topic into different subjects (it took about an hour and a half to go from "Angelica posted something on her livejournal that really inspired me" to "This is what Angelica posted on her livejournal that really inspired me").

And, uh, SWIM likes this stuff. A lot. I won't rave on about how much he liked it, and you could say this is a useless post/brag, but I also want to add: What kind of symptoms is Adderal used to take care of? I know about ADD/ADHD (SWIM was diagnosed with ADHD at 14, would that still stand valid or would he have to talk to his pdoc again?), but what other stuff might SWIM be perscribed instead of what he secretly wants? Is it recommended for treating the derealised and depressed state that you get after burning out on DXM, or is that just the first few times you use it (before you get a tolerance)? I know about the weight loss thing, but SWIM isn't overweight. Is there any other reasons that a doctor would want to perscribe it to me?

For the last six hours (and still even now) SWIM's been... happy. Like every secluded, depressing, I-don't-want-to-feel-or-think-or-talk-to-anybody or read-big-long-posts-at-the-drugs-forum or-respond-because-what-I-probably-have-to-say-is-too-stupid feeling.. God, all of those feelings went straight out the window! SWIM would have to say that right now, this is the perfect drug. Sereously, this stuff is all SWIM ever wanted. I know about addiction and thing, and reading posts by people who were addicted to drugs like heroin or amphetamines made SWIM not want to touch the stuff with a ten foot poll, so SWIM would rather be perscibed it, and maybe take it as perscribed or take a few when he feels the need, to keep the experience strong and the tolerances lower than they would be otherwise.. One last thing - will they turn SWIM down or give him something else if he has asthma?

And, uh, incredible uber-thanks to any replies/moral advice.
Old 22-05-2006, 21:49

Male
desolated000 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 240, Level: 2 Points: 240, Level: 2 Points: 240, Level: 2
100 mg?! I took 120mg of dexedrine and i went through hell the 1st day. I puked 3 times and couldnt eat or sleep for 2 days. I weigh 110-120 lbs, but i still cant imagine a 180 lb guy not feeling much from 100 mg. I read the recomended dose for a 200 lb guy is 75mg, and for a smaller guy 25mg.

He may of had a disorder speed is used to treat, like ADD or depression.. My mom takes 60mg a day and even before for tolerence, acted normal.
Old 31-05-2006, 19:07
Silver Member

Male from Guam
a-SalviaLover is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2 Points: 343, Level: 2
A friend of mine (not SWIM) didn't feel the effects at all, too. It was street amph, but SWIM has tried it and he knew it was very potent. However, this friend didn't feel any effects. He surely was acting like he was influenced by it (eyes wide open, constantly looking around and saying things he wouldn't say normally). But he said he didn't feel any chages except the tingles, no euphoria, no energy, nothing. And I can assure you he doesn't have ADD, he can concentrate on a problem better than any one else I know. However, he did not feel any effects.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:35
Silver Member

40 y/o Male
trial-x is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
SWIM is prescribed adderall 15mg x 2 daily. RX filled Tues. afternoon = 60 new pills for the month (900mg). By 5am Sunday, only 4 tabs remain, thus averaging 186.67mg used daily (over 4.5 days). Guess SWIM's sleeping next week. First 30mg brings him euphoria every time and the first night SWIM uses about 90mg with good effects but no sleep. Then it stops giving SWIM effect he wants and he just uses to keep going.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:59

40 y/o Male
TheViceroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Adderall (1st Recreational Use)

The reason your soft cock is small on drugs is this:

The Penis is made of erectile tissue, meaning that the amount of blood flow to your organ determines the size. Cold water, cocaine, E, amphetamines, etc. are all vasoconstrictors. They cause blood vessels to constrict, and thus limit blood circulation to Mr. Happy. The more fuct you get, the smaller your package. Ever notice that it is almost impossible to get a raging rod when you are rolling hard on E?

That is why. I hope this helps
Old 28-09-2008, 01:54

35 y/o Female
kelli79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Hi everyone,

SWIM is wondering where SWIM can buy Dexedrine online w/no prescription? SWIM is looking for some more energy! SWIM has done research online and know what the Dexedrine and Adderall effects are but can not find dexedrine online. SWIM does not ADHD so a doctor will not prescribe for sure. SWIM is leaning towards Adderall if SWIM can't find dexedrine but prefer to try that if if possible. BTW, SWIM loves this site! Thanks for any advice or input anyone might have.
Old 28-09-2008, 02:11

Male
tryptamaster needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

swiykelli, DONT BUY DRUGS OVER THE NET for real, ive seen people get reallly messed up fr shit like this.
Old 28-09-2008, 02:25
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23

stop posting the same question in different areas
Old 16-11-2009, 20:28

23 y/o Male
niggaprecious is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2 Points: 173, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4stringedwonder View Post
another thing you might want to consider...

It is quite possible that SWIM has A.D.D. (attention defecit disorder). People with A.D.D. tend to not feel the effects of amphetamines as strong as the people who do not have the disorder. I am surprised no one else already mentioned it in this thread, but yes, it is a common thing for someone with A.D.D. to feel very little effects from amphetamines, if any at all.

I suggest that you go see a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will evaluate you and tell you whether or not you have A.D.D. If you do end up having A.D.D. (which is probably what is going to happen) you will most ikely be prescribed a form of amphetamine or methylphenidate.

I know you said that you felt no positive effects, which brings up the question "why would my psychiatrist prescribe me with something that i dont even feel the effects of"... and the answer i would provide is...

No one can self-diagnose A.D.D. simply because if you have it, youve lived with it your whole life, you dont know anything else. You wont realize its helping you concentrate until you compare a day of not taking the medicine, and a day of taking the medicine. (make sure that you compare the 2 days while at work, school, college, or whatever you do that requires attention)

a little advice based on personal experience...

Back in 6th grade i was diagnosed with A.D.D. I did not think i had A.D.D. at all, but my psychiatrist did, so he prescribed me medicine. Over the course of the year we tried 2 different A.D.D. drugs, find absolutely NO result besides an upset stomach and headaches. Needless to say, i strongly beleived i did not have A.D.D. although my psychiatrist DID think i had A.D.D.

It wasnt until the 9th grade when my "A.D.D." came up again. During 9th grade i was foolish and decided that i wanted to trick a psychiatrist into prescribing me adderall because i heard about it getting some people "high". I sang the song and did the dance, and i was prescribed adderall (every psychiatrist i saw up to then thought i had A.D.D., but i refused to comply with taking meds). I soon noticed that my expiramentations with adderall resulted in nothing, even at a 80mg dose!!! I was dissapointed of course and I took it upon myself to figure it out by telling my psychiatrist, "some people at school say that adderall makes them euphoric and energetic, but one person says it doesnt do anything. why is that?". My psychiatrist simply told me that people with A.D.D. do not feel very noticable physical or mental effects of adderall.

after that i began to notice that adderall kept my thoughts organized. it was great in a not euphoric way, i could have the organization skills and motivation of everyone else!!! I have been on the same dose of 50mg in the morning adderall XR for many years now, it helped me pass high school and get into a good college.

Overall, i think you probably have A.D.D., and i strongly recomend that you talk to a psychiatrist about it for your own sake. it wont result in a drug euphoria, it will simply make your life a hell of alot easier.

tell me what you think, id love to hear. Sorry if this reply was too long, i feel that this is an important thing

good luck,
a4stringedwonder
SWIM doesn't know why people always go around saying this.
First of all, a doctor isn't going to have someone with ADD take a high dose similar to a that of someone looking for recreational effects. Even though they might seem a bit "calmer", there mind is experiencing some form of mental stimulation which clearly is the reason they are able to concentrate and show an improved mental clarity. It's not that they have a reverse effect, it's just that in low doses amphetamines aren't going to get someone amped. That isn't the point of there medicinal use at all.

SWIM has severe ADHD, and his ability to get spun on meth is not hindered at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOreos View Post
XR actually stands for extended release..not time release
It's dangerous to not know the difference!

oh wait..

A quick search on google tells SWIM that sustained release, extended release, time release, and controlled release are all the same thing.
Old 23-12-2012, 18:54

28 y/o Male from United States
alexmssacre should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

honestly there is no way you did this, i dont care if you have ADD ADHD or what have you. Guess what i have the same thing, i took 15 mg and felt really focused and a marked euphoria. 100 mg for some with no tolerance would be like taking 10 bong rips of meth and ghosting them. You would almost over dose and would probably be up for days. The ONLY thing that would explain your condition is if you have a very rare enzyme condition for it, which is unheard of with adderall. So, you might be doing one of two things: its the XR version and your not realizing it, or your just mis reading your dose all together(maybe even different drug than what your thinking it is) seriously man look up your pill , theres no way in hell you took 100 mg and didnt feel much.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs forum