Register Tags

Notices

Old 11-06-2010, 23:21
Silver Member

Male from Italy
Dr.Destino is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best ways to use MSContin, OxyContin, Hydromorphone and Tramadol?

Hello!
I'm a new user, but I followed this forum for a long time before register.
So I know AFOMF that has got MSContin (Morphine Sulphate) 60mg,
OxyContin 10mg, Jurnista 8mg (Hydromorphone ER) and a lot of Tramadol and Codeine/APAP. I'll try to describe his experiences with opioids/opiates:
I know that he's a medical student and he knows quite everything about pharmacokynetics and pharmacodynamics of these drugs, so he isn't interested about the differences of these drugs and how does them works.
But he's quite curious about the best ways to experience these drugs.

I remember that he's a bit addicted only to Tramadol (150-250mg) that he is taking for one month and OxyContin (10-20mg) these two weeks.
He sometimes take a little amout of codeine (30mg) because he doesn't want to ruin his liver with APAP. So he's got a bit tollerance to opiates/opioids.

1 - He find the best way to take Tramadol with oral use, everytime. (he tried to smoke it, but he felt it just a little bit, too wasty).

2 - He often take OxyContin 20mg crushing and chewing in his mouth and let it absorbe under the tongue, he tried just a few times to snort 10mg with a decent rush but with a very short effect, and IV it with a correct use with just 5 mg for security reason and he felt quite well.
He prefer to take it orally, don't have tried anally yet but he would try it soon.

3 - He tried once Hydromorphone 8mg orally crushing and chewing in his mouth and let it absorbe under the tongue, and he felt a very strong rush and a quite strong pleasure, he knows that HM is more bioavailable by snorting and IV shooting it, and he want to try these soon.
He doesn't know how to IV Hydromorphone (Jurnista ER), is it the same procedure as the OxyContin (crush, stir w/spoon, heat and filter)?
He was thinking to try the first time just 2mg or 4mg because he knows that it's very powerful.

4 - He doesn't have tried yet MSContin 60mg and he want to know more for the best way to try it. He knows that the oral bioavailability of morphine is very low in comparison to anal and IV.
He was thinking to try the first time anally 30mg, then afterward IV 15mg.
The advised method to prepare the IV is like OxyContin (crush, stir w/spoon, heat and filter)? And how about the SC use?

He's quite amazed from this community and he want to know more of others best experiences with these drugs!

P.S. AFOMF knows how to make an IV and he's responsible for himself about administer IV drugs as a medical student.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:51

23 y/o Male from United States
HippiesRule420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Re: Best ways to use MSContin, OxyContin, Hydromorphone and Tramadol?

Swim definitely thinks that swiy shouldn't take all of those together, 'specially the sulfates and the hydromorphone, fuck that's a lot of opiates, can swiy really tolerate that? swim is just asking because 60 mg of morphine-time release or not-is a lot, as is 8 mg of hydromorphone, as 60 mg of morphine is 9 mg of hydro, that alone would bring swiy's morphine dose to almost 120 mg, and that IV'd? Swiy is playing with dynamite. This is, of course, if swiy took all at once, but to recount experiences swim doesn't really like hydromorphone compared to morphine or oxycodone, which generate quite a lot more euphoria, at least in swim. swim has had some great times with oxycodone, it's always been the least sedating opiate to swim, as swim is anti-social it completely changes swim; swim likes to go outside on oxy and chill with friends, girls, etc. Morphine is more sedating to swim, on morphine swim likes to just faid into bliss, not really doing anything, just enjoying life. I'd say go for the oxycodone first, then some other time IM (NOT IV) that morphine.

Post Quality Evaluations:
He's a safe adviser
Old 15-06-2010, 23:47
Silver Member

Male from Italy

Sorry for the delay but I'm really busy with my next exams...
My friend too...

So SWIM it's not a fool, he understand the harmful to mix drugs, and he always do that in safe and responsively mode, because he knows very well the effects of the drugs that he's using...
He's not as crazy to shoot one of each pill together
So thanks a lot for your worry, He'll appreciate it.

SWIM told me that he tried for the first 4 times MSContin:
Day 1 - Purifying and filtering well 30mg of MS, SWIM obtain a 50units to IV, so for safety reasons he dilute it in other 50units of saline, and shooting it very slowly. So SWIM laying down for a moment until he felt a quite pleasurable buzz in his head, and a bit pleasure coming from his legs to his head. That was very nice and safe. Only one secondary effect, he SWIM woke up after 2 hours crying (happily) a lot and with a lot of itch, he things it will be induced by the decreasing effect of endorphins and the unbinding of the opioid receptors.
Day 2 - SWIM tried to do the same thing of the day before, but injecting IV the 50-60 units not diluted, in bole (fast), not slowly as yesterday.
It was definitely awesome, a strong buzz and a literally very pleasurable feeling coming from his legs to his body... the gravity was higher, and he couldn't stop to smile and relax. He felt the same effects of the night before, but very very very strengthened. COOL!

Day 3 and 4 - He approach to anal use of 30mg of MS safely diluted in 5ml of saline with 0,5g of sodium bicarbonate (maybe to improve the solubility and pH to be as similar as possible with the bowel mucus pH).
The buzz was quite minor, like day 1, and it came after 10 minutes, and It seems that in this way it has a stronger narcotic effect. Although this, the nights were horrible, SWIM woke up like 3-4 times (without crying, because the anal use has pharmacologically a longer half-life (4-5hrs than IV 1-2Hrs), even using his benzos as all the days for his legal insomnia treatment.
The next days SWIMS felted a lot of drowsiness, not felted with IV.

Now my friend has to decrease opioids use and stop for a week to pass greatly his exams the same as mine...

He asks me a question: what is the better method to dilute and dissolve MSContin in Saline, even for the IV, IM, SC and anal use?
He found some problems with clogging. Any advises?
His next experiment would be to IM or SC MSContin, so how to prepare the solution? same as IV? does not cause any abscess??

Thank you and sorry again 4 the delay!
Old 16-06-2010, 19:25

Male
KingJacobson should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
MS Contin 30 mg pill. Can I take it?

Lately ive been taking about 20-25 mg of hyrocodone and i recently got my hands on a MS Contin 30 mg pill. Im just wondering if i can safely take this without having to worry about anything. I weigh 145 lbs. Im sure ill be fine and you guys will say its ok, I just want to here it from the more experienced users myself.

KingJacobson added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Oh and i can just swallow right? Do I HAVE to snort it or can i just take it orally? Also, i heard u can let it dissolve under ur tounge?

reread the rules, especially in regards to self-incrimination! YOU don't do drugs, though your friend/dog/pastor at church might!

Last edited by KingJacobson; 16-06-2010 at 19:25. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 16-06-2010, 23:01
Silver Member

Male from Italy

Be careful with self-incriminating rules, read the FAQ.

Ok, SWIY weight is same as my friend, so we can equally compare the doses.
When my friend took his MSContin the last 4 times he was a little tolerant of opioids, but I think that is no problem with tolerance with the 30mg dose.
Problems may came with 60mg if SWIY is without tolerance and underweight.

Morphine Sulphate has this bioavailability:
like 30% Orally, the same as under tongue.The same with snorting.
60% with Parenteral use as SC (Subcutaneous), IM (Intramuscular), Rectally.
100% IV injection, (please be careful if SWIY is not practical, just ask my advice before do it).

I personally advise against Oral and Snorting use of Morphine for 2 reasons:
1 - 30% of Bio is really a terrible absorption, under tongue just make it absorbs quickly but with the same effect of parachute it.
2 - Morphine Sulphate is often correlated with strong nausea if taken Orally.

My personal advise is the Parenteral use, it has 60% of bio:
1 - It avoids quite completely nausea.
2 - It's well absorbed and quickly effect (10-20min).
3 - Rectal use is almost the best use of morphine sulphate for absorption and quickest effect unless IV injection that has obviously the best report.
4 - If SWIY is interested how to do Rectal use the search engine or just dissolve the powder well in 5ml of saline or water with a syringe without needle and lube it a lot before plug it in.
5 - If you want to try SC or IM (good things) please ask for someone else.

For a safe theorist IV use, just ask me and I'll happy to answer you.

REMEMBER: MSContin is a prolonged release composition of Morphine Sulphate, not an immediate release. If SWIY want to feel the effects in all these ways you have to crush and pulverize the tablet as fine as you can.
Old 17-06-2010, 01:37

Male
KingJacobson should review received reputation comments.
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1

SWIM is going to take his 30 mg MS Contin tablet rectally. SWIM doesnt have a syringe though. Anyone have any ideas? please help.
Old 19-06-2010, 05:26
Silver Member

Male from Colombia
car-ramrod is learning how to become a psychonaut.

The best experience would be about 2-4mg hydromorph, 10-20mg OC, and 30mg morph all iv`d in the same rig. The rush of HM, stimulation of OC, and the sedation/legs of morph. My firend is not sure of your tolerance though so adjust accordingly. IV is most definitely the best way to get good use of these, excluding tram and cod, just eat those. Also, its recommended to take some antihistamine before iving morphine if you arent used to or dont like the histamine reaction.

Useful advices, careful and responsible user!
Suggesting that anyone IV 4mg of hydromorphone, 20mg of oxycodone, and 30mg of morphine all at one time is incredibly dangerous advice. You don't really know his tolerance and that amount of opioids is enough to kill a less experienced user.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

29 y/o Male from Afghanistan
Birkill is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJacobson View Post
SWIM is going to take his 30 mg MS Contin tablet rectally. SWIM doesnt have a syringe though. Anyone have any ideas? please help.
Turkey baster!
Old 08-07-2010, 01:52
Silver Member

Male from Italy

Quote:
Sorry for the delay, I was studying these days...
I agree with Birkill, SWIY can use a turkey baster, a dropper, a medical bulb or simply go to the pharmacy, buy a 5ml syringe for 30cent, or better a bulb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by car-ramrod View Post
The best experience would be about 2-4mg hydromorph, 10-20mg OC, and 30mg morph all iv`d in the same rig. The rush of HM, stimulation of OC, and the sedation/legs of morph. My firend is not sure of your tolerance though so adjust accordingly. IV is most definitely the best way to get good use of these, excluding tram and cod, just eat those. Also, its recommended to take some antihistamine before iving morphine if you arent used to or don't like the histamine reaction.
Thank you so much, SWIM will appreciate the advice!
I know that he has tried a lot of new experiences with these new drugs, and he ALWAYS takes antihistamines because he's an allergic person, so it's not a new thing for him to use antihistamines, not even for boost the effects

1 - He tried to snort Hydromorphone 4mg and he felt just a moderate rush, dizziness and euphoria. He thought that in this way, for the small amount of pills that he got of HM (just 7), it's a wasting way. So he tried to IV the other half part, 4mg and he felt very well the rush, not the same as the morphine one, so he was a bit disappointed knowing that hydromorphone is 10 time stronger that morphine and 10 times more soluble to the brain blood barrier... Something just doesn't works... so weird..

Another day he tried to shoot an IV of one pill of Hydromorphone 8mg, and BANG! it was outstanding... the strongest buzz he had never felt.
It was so different from morphine, because when he IVed morphine he felt the buzz starts immediately, a pleasure in all the body concentrate in the stomach and legs, and a quite little itching. The time was approximatively 30 minutes and the effects were decreased in 1 hour.
With Hydromorphone it was completely different, the rush started slower and continued to going up for 15 minutes when it reach the maximum power, a strong itching, tinnitus and pleasure to the stars. The weird thing was that the effect had continued for 5 hours until decreasing.
But he felt sick after the down for strong nausea and headache. He took ibuprofen and an antiemetic before going to sleep for the nausea.
The next time that he'll do that I think that he probably will mix a vial of metoclopramide (antiemetic) with HM before IV.

2 - He has done a lot of times MScontin 30mg IV, and he thinks that the morphine works the best for him, the last time he tried your advice to add 10mg of Oxycontin and he told me that it was incredible, just the same that you said: buzz, sedation and pleasure of morphine + itch, energy and euphoria of oxycodone!
He wants to try your perfect complete mix another time, actually he's a little scared to OD using hydromorphone with the two others, maybe after acquiring a good tolerance. When He will tell me the experience, i'll let you know the results

3 - The last thing that he tried it's a new one for him. He bought 3 matrix of DUROGESIC (FENTANYL 25mcg/h) 72h .
He used one applying on the skin for three days, and it was sooooo relaxing... really a paradise of endorphins! He couldn't stop smiling!
He was doing some researches to know what is the most safe and good experience to have with fentanyl after TTC, obviously NOT IV.
He would know how to extract the gel from the matrix if someone of you have used the same dosage of this matrix, maybe to smoke/vaporize/sublingual, any advice and approximately how to obtain a safe dose from the matrix will be VERY appreciated.

The last question that i've asked before some posts ago, SWIY has got some tricks to dissolve as much as possible MSContin powder or Oxycontin powder? SWIY have got a preferring amount of saline x mg or substance? I use to filter the powder two times, the first pure, the second to wash the spoon... and SWIM obtain something like 70 units for rig! What do you think?

All the advices are well accepted, thanks so much for all!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:19
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
ChiselD is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

From what I hear from my dog, there is a technique to most of these drugs, in preparation and overall feeling. I'll try to break it down as my dog did to me one hot summer day.

1. Oxycontin(controlled-release oxycodone) - This is a main staple in the area I am from, but I don't condone ignorant drug ABUSE. First off, he(my dog)only slams his opiates now, as he's gone through part of his life using and abusing opiates. Which leaves him with a fairly high tolerance. Oxycodone has a fairly high bioavailability orally, but it still takes a bit of time to kick in. There is wax in oxycontin, which is how it is sustained release, so you must break the mechanism to get a quicker onset of effects...all at once. My dog, who I will call scrap from here on out, says the best thing to do is go out and buy a foot file thingy, something to scrap your bunions or calouses on your feet, and take the little metal screen, and use that to scrape your pill down to a very, very fine powder. This breaks the time release, and makes for a very nice mixture for however to use. This can be also used for MSContins and most pills hard to crush to a fine powder, or that are time-released. Scrappy has used heat before when prepping an OC dose, but found out thru trial and error, that heat will kill some of the drug, and can also put potentially harmful "others" into your solution with melting and whatnot...not good for the veins. So put the very fine powder you've created with the foot file/screen thingy, add the appropriate amount of water or saline. and let sit for about 10 minutes. Oxy is very soluble in water. After this you filter, and slam. Scrappy also said he likes to save the "wash" for a quick boost right after, a pick-me-up in an hour or two, or for the next day/comedown. Also, my dog says that the roxy 15's and 30s, or any oxy 15 or 30 with no APAP in it, is better, as you don't need to break the time release, as there is none. crush, water, filter, BANG.

2. MS Contin(morphine sulfate, time released) - Now I am told by my dog that this drug is very pointless any other way then IV. He never felt the need to bother with sticking a lubed up syringe or fuckin turkey baster up his bunghole, and why bother if you have no problem with IV. Great high, he states, and you can do the same procedure as with number 1 above, oxycontins. He has done both, heat and no heat, and found no heat really works better. Plus your not as worried about the amount of heated up/melted wax that is clear and a liquid when you add heat to your mix. If you haven't tried w/ no heat, do yourself a favor and do it...my dog strongly advises this. What someone would do with some ampoules of ready-to-shoot morphine...moving on, and to yet another great...

3. Hydromorphone- This is one of the prefered for those who dont mind the prick of the needle. Just crush, add water, filter, and shoot. First time my dog did this, and even tried IV...his friend used heat...and he did not even get a rush...wtf. felt like he wasted his money and popped his needle cherry. Next day, got off on 2 mgs IV when another friend showed him the proper way to do it...NO HEAT. HEAT KILLS OPIATES...yes you can smoke dope and oxys, but its still ineffective, maybe vaporisation is better, but still, Scrap likes getting the most out of his pharms. Hope this helps with prep work.

Lastly, how is the high? It depends on the person, of course, and your mood or preference basically. This is all IV, but some things apply to the drug in general...Hydromorphone has a great rush and body high. A couple seconds and your body tenses up like a muscle stretching, but so much better. Great euphoria. Next, because of the price, but also the buzz aint bad, Scrappy really does like MS Contins done right, NO HEAT. No longer than 10 seconds and your body goes pins n needles...but in the best possible way. Oxycontin is a close close 3rd, but the most available to my dogs area, so the usual. HE never cared for it too much when he used to add heat to the mix, but really enjoys the rush now without it.

He cant stress enough the intensity of these when used appropriately and with care and knowledge. I for one don't condone his use of IV drugs, but appreciates the fact that my dog does his research, and keeps up with harm-reduction...if you havent checked into that, I think there is a sticky about it. So much can go wrong w/ IV use, and feels that one must remember what risky business can lead to.

Last lastly, finding the right amount of water or saline to use with your mg dosage takes a bit of trial and error...the more water, the less intense the rush...but is directly affected by how much drug can get into the water or saline solution w/o diluting the mixture.IF your worried, use more. Scrap has found that roughly 40-50 units dilutes up roughly 40 milligrams of and oxy 80. more oculd be used, or you can do a wash, but add if to the original rig before your first shot. Hope this all makes sense. Giver a shot if thats your cup o tea!

Sorry for the long post, but my dog is high on oxy, and needed to share his experiences with these drugs. PEace n love all. and be good to each other
Old 10-07-2010, 20:28
Mercury Member

Male from Australia
Slipin needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Well just as a random post swim used to have 10 ms cont a day 100mg oraly and usualy 5 at once and yeah was good till I got used to it now blody nothin works . Oc or codine cause my tolerance is so high I guess. So off the stuff for 3 weeks now and will be another 3 bfor I get my hands on em and then I mite try that anal thing . I hate needles
Old 14-07-2010, 21:09

Female from United States
bambam28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Re: MS Contin 30 mg pill. Can I take it?

Self incrimination!
Old 28-07-2010, 07:25

Female
a.lion is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1

Can a 54 733 round white pill (morphine oral) be injected with an IV if prepared like oxycontin?
Old 28-07-2010, 15:33
Silver Member

Male from Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lion View Post
Can a 54 733 round white pill (morphine oral) be injected with an IV if prepared like oxycontin?
I cannot find a pill with that shape, color and imprint side...
SWIY should be sure that it's pure morphine and NOT a combo with Paracetamol (Acetaminophen).

Yes, the procedure is the same, except morphine is less soluble that oxycodone, so SWIY should heat GENTLY until the solution is clear (with wax floating over), then filter and do it another time for washing!
Old 15-10-2010, 14:11
Mercury Member

Male from Australia
Slipin needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

ehhh rogor ... cant ed atm ...swim has found tramal to be quite a nice chill drug but swims tollerance is to high he tried 1000mgs 5x200mg er crushed and swallowed but does not recomend as the dose was way to highand didnt realy fealmuch when swim only needed 150mg to be flying 2 months ago .. oxy's good to snort dont know about the morphine though.. having said that swim got onto the mscontins to get off the oxys then swim realised how good the morph was !!! but i have to say without a doubt the hardest drug swim has ever tried to get off!!
Old 16-12-2012, 05:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
jeorgewbusch is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1

Quote:
Lately ive been taking about 20-25 mg of hyrocodone and i recently got my hands on a MS Contin 30 mg pill. Im just wondering if i can safely take this without having to worry about anything. I weigh 145 lbs. Im sure ill be fine and you guys will say its ok, I just want to here it from the more experienced users myself.

KingJacobson added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Oh and i can just swallow right? Do I HAVE to snort it or can i just take it orally? Also, i heard u can let it dissolve under ur tounge?
Oh I hope you paid money for that ms contin because it obviously wasnt prescribed to you and you're just tryng to get off, screwing the rest of us that are already in an extreme amount of constant pain not related to addction. Its not going to do much if anything at all. Anything you think you feel from just 1 pill is just placebo effect. Those long acting release pain meds are meant to be taken around the clock and build up in your system. It can take a week or more to feel anything with ms contin. Crushing and all this other garbage to try to byass the "gelling" time releease mechanism is bull unless you're a chemist that has done it before. I know all of this because I'm honest with my pain doc about what I read or hear without giving the actual source or anything and she laughs and has said "go ahead and try it. All it will serve to do is make you miss a dose", all with that "omg I can't believe people actually do all this" smile on her face. She appreciates it because it gives her insight into what pill chasers will do for a shitty high while combat vets like me suffer because of people like you. So to recap, you're fuckng it up for those of us that actually need these meds because this site is watched by the FDA and DEA. I hope you got your placebo fix.
Old 16-12-2012, 20:33
Banned

32 y/o Male from Canada
PharmaCycle is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1 Points: 77, Level: 1
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeorgewbusch View Post
Oh I hope you paid money for that ms contin because it obviously wasnt prescribed to you and you're just tryng to get off, screwing the rest of us that are already in an extreme amount of constant pain not related to addction. Its not going to do much if anything at all. Anything you think you feel from just 1 pill is just placebo effect. Those long acting release pain meds are meant to be taken around the clock and build up in your system. It can take a week or more to feel anything with ms contin. Crushing and all this other garbage to try to byass the "gelling" time releease mechanism is bull unless you're a chemist that has done it before. I know all of this because I'm honest with my pain doc about what I read or hear without giving the actual source or anything and she laughs and has said "go ahead and try it. All it will serve to do is make you miss a dose", all with that "omg I can't believe people actually do all this" smile on her face. She appreciates it because it gives her insight into what pill chasers will do for a shitty high while combat vets like me suffer because of people like you. So to recap, you're fuckng it up for those of us that actually need these meds because this site is watched by the FDA and DEA. I hope you got your placebo fix.
First I'd like to thank you for your service to your country and for fighting for the freedom of western civilization. Veterans like you who have shed blood and tears are the foundation of your respective generations.

As for pill abuse, true there are a lot of people who have no legitimate medical need for narcotics. However, you'll find that a lot of people on this site who use pain killers in, we'll let's call it "non traditional ways"; have a legitimate pain condition and have real need for the drugs they use. There are a lot of people who's tolerance to opiods increase rapidly and they need to use non traditional methods to get the relief that others get using as prescribed. For people like that the harm reduction information on this site is crucial and quite possibly life saving.

There are also people who use opiods to deal with emotional pain. As a vet, I'm sure your aware of the damage PTSD can cause a person and the attraction to drugs that some have as a result. Pain is not always physical.

Addiction is a complex and life long condition that comes in many forms. Labeling someone as a junkie based on reading a few posts on a forum is shortsighted. You really can't judge someone without knowing their back story. While it is true that the widespread abuse of pain killers has led to reduced access for some with legitimate need, it is also true that the lack of of harm reduction programs and services available to addicts has just as large an impact on chronic pain sufferers access to medication.

I applaud this site and it's many knowledgeable members for their contribution to the pain killer abuse epidemic.

PharmaCycle added 4 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I meant to say that I applaud this site and it's many knowledgeable members for their contribution to harm reduction in the face of the pain killer abuse epidemic.

Last edited by PharmaCycle; 16-12-2012 at 20:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 26-12-2012, 05:56
Silver Member

69 y/o Male from Netherlands
neversummer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3 Points: 362, Level: 3
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%

That vet was right about it needing to build up in your system, but crushing it will make it release much faster which his doctor lied to him about. Orally in decent doses is the best as it will last all day and sometimes into the next, theres no rush but it lasts a long time.
Old 01-08-2013, 13:42

34 y/o Male from United States
issokay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Destino View Post
Sorry for the delay but I'm really busy with my next exams...
My friend too...

So SWIM it's not a fool, he understand the harmful to mix drugs, and he always do that in safe and responsively mode, because he knows very well the effects of the drugs that he's using...
He's not as crazy to shoot one of each pill together
So thanks a lot for your worry, He'll appreciate it.

SWIM told me that he tried for the first 4 times MSContin:
Day 1 - Purifying and filtering well 30mg of MS, SWIM obtain a 50units to IV, so for safety reasons he dilute it in other 50units of saline, and shooting it very slowly. So SWIM laying down for a moment until he felt a quite pleasurable buzz in his head, and a bit pleasure coming from his legs to his head. That was very nice and safe. Only one secondary effect, he SWIM woke up after 2 hours crying (happily) a lot and with a lot of itch, he things it will be induced by the decreasing effect of endorphins and the unbinding of the opioid receptors.
Day 2 - SWIM tried to do the same thing of the day before, but injecting IV the 50-60 units not diluted, in bole (fast), not slowly as yesterday.
It was definitely awesome, a strong buzz and a literally very pleasurable feeling coming from his legs to his body... the gravity was higher, and he couldn't stop to smile and relax. He felt the same effects of the night before, but very very very strengthened. COOL!

Day 3 and 4 - He approach to anal use of 30mg of MS safely diluted in 5ml of saline with 0,5g of sodium bicarbonate (maybe to improve the solubility and pH to be as similar as possible with the bowel mucus pH).
The buzz was quite minor, like day 1, and it came after 10 minutes, and It seems that in this way it has a stronger narcotic effect. Although this, the nights were horrible, SWIM woke up like 3-4 times (without crying, because the anal use has pharmacologically a longer half-life (4-5hrs than IV 1-2Hrs), even using his benzos as all the days for his legal insomnia treatment.
The next days SWIMS felted a lot of drowsiness, not felted with IV.

Now my friend has to decrease opioids use and stop for a week to pass greatly his exams the same as mine...

He asks me a question: what is the better method to dilute and dissolve MSContin in Saline, even for the IV, IM, SC and anal use?
He found some problems with clogging. Any advises?
His next experiment would be to IM or SC MSContin, so how to prepare the solution? same as IV? does not cause any abscess??

Thank you and sorry again 4 the delay!
If someone were to want to know how to properly prepare MS Contin 30mg for IV use, what would they have to do to that annoying little pill? (Also I've noticed clogging)!
Thanks
Old 03-08-2013, 01:34
Palladium Member

34 y/o Female from Australia
opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.opiatebattler really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5 Points: 1,116, Level: 5
Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3% Activity: 10.3%

Here is a thread I found that was not far down the line from this one in the morphine section.

Using the forum search engine (UTSFE) or simply scrolling through threads may yield yet more information.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=139166

Injecting safely:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28148

Please be careful if you have not done this before. Once youve injected its hard to go back to a different ROA.

Stay safe
Old 09-08-2013, 00:08
Silver Member

Female from United States
Pain-pal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1 Points: 109, Level: 1

Hello opiatebattler. I have read the thread that u pasted in your previous post and it is a little old and possibly out dated? I take 100mg MS Contin ER and 30mg IR. The ERs seem to gel up right away and I've tried using 2 different manufacturers product. One of them was the kind with ABG on one side and I was told that those simply wont work. But the newest I received from a different pharmacy are made by Mylan. They have a capital M on one side (no box around it) and the other side has MS with 100 underneath it. It's gray & round. Any suggestions? They seem to work for plugging just a little thick.

Pain-pal added 35 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

I meant to add that the reason that the post from 2010 might be out dated is because the Pharma companies have probably adjusted their formulas to be even more difficult to extract the morphine and break the time release mechanism. Thanks.

Last edited by Pain-pal; 09-08-2013 at 00:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
hydromorphone, injecting, morphine, mscontin, opiate combination, opiates combined, oxycodone, oxycontin, snorting drugs, tramadol, tramadol and opiates, tramadol combinations, ultram

» New Threads
I'm Immune to Getting Addicted.
Last post by idfma
1 Replies, 2 Views
Feeding a grocery habit one day at...
Last post by Fidget247
44 Replies, 3,021 Views
How could someone even start with...
Last post by Joe29
1 Replies, 77 Views
Why can't I tolerate pot anymore?
Last post by SolarScience