Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 02:07
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
homer2020 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2 Points: 190, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Drinking after adderall

Is it ok for one to drink after taking adderall? This would be around 6 hours after drinking... or is it not too bad of a combo either way? Couldn't find any conclusive answer.

homer2020 added 299 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Sorry double post, but found out I spelled alcohol wrong while searching >.> So after a bit of research I guess it's sort of got mixed reviews, of course after the time SWIM had the adderall it really wouldn't come into play with the alcohol. SWIM won't mix them tonight anyways, and probably not at all...

I don't want to make another thread, but what are your views on using adderall for weight loss? My friend has mentioned this and I'm wondering if that is safe for them... He's 230 pounds and just under 6 feet so he wants to shed some pounds. He was wondering if it would be the kind of thing that would stay off as long as he continues being active/eating right or jsut gain it back. He said he would still eat regularly and make sure he is eating thrughout the day. Just want to make sure my friend will be ok...

Last edited by homer2020; 06-06-2010 at 02:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2010, 08:26
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
fizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way upfizzle is on the way up
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Drinking after adderall

Being active, as in exercising on a regular basis, and eating healthy will be much more beneficial than taking Adderall. Swim is on 30mg of Adderall XR and finds that his appetite is not hindered whatsoever. While this may not be true for everyone, once a tolerance to the drug builds, your appetite will go back to normal. Adderall is certainly not a wonder drug for weight loss. Weight loss is simple, burn more calories than you take in. A pill is not necessarily the answer. Though it may help in the short term, it will cause more harm than good in the long-run. The best thing to do is to exercise, go run a few miles, and eat healthy foods. Adderall does not make you lose weight. People are always looking for the easy way out (i.e. a pill), when in reality the best option is to exercise regularly as it burns calories, builds muscle, and makes you feel better in general, something that Adderall cannot do.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, aderall, alcohol, drugs-forum, wine