Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 04-06-2010, 00:00
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
Davidrca should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
M Amphet Salts 20 mg Orange Capsule

Hi all, im very happy to be a member of this forum. I recently started on my first dose of Amphetamines 2 days ago.

What kinda strikes me strange is that my pills are these orange looking capsules that say "M Amphet Salts 20 mg and inside are these little round orange beads." (Generic?)

Ive tooken Aderall that looks pretty much the same except it said Aderall XR instead of M Amphet Salts.

After doing some research, I 've come to the conclusion that a lot of people are against Generic and I've found on several blogs that a lot of people had negative side effects and experience less intensity with the prescription Ive gotten.

I took 20mg the first day as my recommended dose and felt more attentive, focused, clear minded and without really no side effects, although for some odd reason, a tightness was procured close to my sternum and at first I was worried it was my heart but after doing some good exercise, it really seems its a muscle close to the sternum and heart that tightened up and it getting better (pretty much unfelt now which is 2 days later)

I took 40mg yesterday just to experience a more intense version and id feel it to be a bit more intense but also kept me up 18 hours afterwards with some mild but uncomfortable side effects. Overall tho, it was not too intense as expected...

My question is, are the pills im taking safe despite all the negative reviews given to it. I havent taken my dose yet as I am seeing if I should switch to the brand name instead.

Also, I might want to go for a semi intense dose this time, can I just open up the 20 mg capsule and swallow it with a drink like milk (so I could have a more base level in my stomach). I dont really feel like taking 40 mg again because me staying up for that long was not worth it....

Sorry for all the questions guys but I just want to make sure im doing all this right...

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please note:self-incrimination rules apply if prescribed medication is taken other than specifically directed.
Old 15-06-2010, 21:55

23 y/o Male from United States
HippiesRule420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Re: M Amphet Salts 20 mg Orange Capsule

These are generic Adderall XR's. If swiy would think that these were methamphetamine capsules, swiy would be mistaken. Prescription methamphetamine capsules all have "DESOXYN" on the capsule (or pill). Swim would think that if swiy took 40 mg of meth orally swiy would be SO spun.
Old 22-06-2010, 04:29
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
FerventDove is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Re: M Amphet Salts 20 mg Orange Capsule

SWIM had the generic XR as well (produced by Teva/Barr). Yeah, the internet is full of complaints, and apparently a recall on the normal generic Adderall was issued for dosing them to heavily.
That said, SWIM had no problem with them. At all. If you catch my drift.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall xr, amphetamine, amphetamine salts, dea, drug, drug test, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, generic adderall, generic adderall xr, generic adhd medication, generic medication differences, injecting, meth, meth amphetamine, methamphetamine, pill id, prescription drug

» New Threads
Maeng Da Kratom
Last post by rhino236
47 Replies, 96,143 Views
jaw clenching / teeth grinding ?...
Last post by Dawn Godess
1 Replies, 37 Views
Sex and DXM
Last post by hunter19877
0 Replies, 1 Views
Meth insipired art/creative writing
Last post by aivolkovo