Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 00:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
SalsburyOxys is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
No euphoria from snorting oxycontin!?

Mr. X is having some strange problems in regards to experiencing euphoria from snorted oxycontin. Mr. X has a relatively small tolerance, and gains fairly good euphoria from only 20mg of oxycontin taken orally (parachuted). The problem is, when Mr. X snorts oxycontin he can not seem to gain any amount of euphoria at all. Not even a small amount of euphoria. Mr. X does although feel drowsiness/nods from snorting but just does not get any kind of good feelings/euphoria.

Mr. X understands that the bioavailability of oxyctontin is better orally, but would think that if 20mg causes good euphoria orally that snorting between 60mg up to 120mg would atleast cause some euphoria (even if minimal) but for some reason that is just not the case. Mr. X is incredibly confused.

Mr. X crushes the oxycontin into a fine powder and lays out long thin lines. Mr. X has tried snorting hard, snorting soft, snorting low, snorting high, snorting fast, snorting slow etc. Mr. X has experimented by snorting small 5-10mg lines every few minutes and variations thereof, as well as snorting 80mg all at once, at one point snorted 120mg over the course of 35-40 minutes, and no matter what Mr. X just does not experience even the slightest amount of euphoria.

Mr. X does not understand how this is even remotely possible and can not come up with a rational explanation as to why this is. It just seems so outrageous beyond all insanity. As a note, Mr. X's nasal condition is good as far as he can tell (other substances work great by snorting). Mr. X would like to hear some theories as to why this incredible oddity is happening.
Old 01-06-2010, 00:31

23 y/o Male from United States
High :D should review received reputation comments.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Re: No euphoria from snorting oxycontin!?

Damn thats nuts bro. Swim snorts 30mg and is feeling mighty fine . Maybe you just have a high tolerence build up?
Old 01-06-2010, 00:33
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2

SWIM has no answer, but can say that he has experienced the exact same thing.

SWIM loves oxycodone. But snorting oxycontin just doesn't do it for him. SWIM prefers a handful of percocets (instant-release), just swallowed normally.
Old 01-06-2010, 00:43

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by High :D View Post
Damn thats nuts bro. Swim snorts 30mg and is feeling mighty fine . Maybe you just have a high tolerence build up?
It can't be tolerance as if Mr. X orally parachutes 20mg he still gets pretty good euphoria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr op8 View Post

SWIM loves oxycodone. But snorting oxycontin just doesn't do it for him. SWIM prefers a handful of percocets (instant-release), just swallowed normally.
Well, at least it is good to hear someone else has the same problem as Mr. X. Sometimes Mr. X just can't take it orally though, as he has periodic stomach issues. It would be nice for Mr. X to have the option of snorting.

Perhaps there is some sort of major metabolism difference between oral and snorting (aside from the bioavailability difference)?
Old 01-06-2010, 10:54

Male from United Kingdom
miws should review received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

SWIM thinks that if Mr X wants to snort well you can do what Antelope does, put the oxycdone into nasal spray so it willl spray a fine amount of it seems to better then snorting anyday, Also what you noted was that you and another person on this thread didn't get the high so maybe it won't work, Antelope prefers nasal spray over snoring powder and feels that it absoorbbbs better, omg i can''t type at all right now, heh, nodding hardcore and really hhhhhrd to see off aand on dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. wanna say more but im out going fhilling on watching some eepisodess
Old 01-06-2010, 22:11

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by miws View Post
SWIM thinks that if Mr X wants to snort well you can do what Antelope does, put the oxycdone into nasal spray so it willl spray a fine amount of it seems to better then snorting anyday, Also what you noted was that you and another person on this thread didn't get the high so maybe it won't work, Antelope prefers nasal spray over snoring powder and feels that it absoorbbbs better, omg i can''t type at all right now, heh, nodding hardcore and really hhhhhrd to see off aand on dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. wanna say more but im out going fhilling on watching some eepisodess
How would Mr. X go about preparing the oxy for placement in a nasal spray apparatus?
Old 01-06-2010, 23:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr op8 View Post

make sure if swiy is doing percocet to watch how much acetaminophen (Tylenol) is being taken. the bottle should say some thing like 5/500 the 500 is the acetaminophen, taking over 1000 mg of tylenol is horrible for swiys liver. if hes taking more than that at one time he should do a cold water extraction http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52325 . just wanted to make sure that was addressed.

swim gets a decent amount of euphoria from snorting oxycodone, not really sure why it would be different going from oral to nasal.
Old 01-06-2010, 23:59

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

what type of oxy is it?...because there is fake 80's...but swim doesnt think that is the case if swiy gets high parachuting it. when swim snorts he makes sure the straw is far as possible and to make sure it all stays in. but this just seems very odd for swim....someone who gets high from 20mg parachuted should NOT be able to handle a 80-120mg line...just doesn't make sense to swim.
Old 04-06-2010, 22:12

Male from Earth
drood_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

What type of oxycontins does Mr. X have? I know that the TEVA ones usually do not work at all insufflated because they gel up. Let us know what brand Mr. X is using it will help.
Old 05-06-2010, 20:36
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2

SWIM gets a more pronounced effect from oral Oxycodone. Insufflated, it gives a brief "super-rush" then it feels much less than oral. SWIM sticks to oral administration for all opioids anymore. It just works better for him. In conclusion, SWIY isn't alone.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:08
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Early_Grayce is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Some ways of using drugs work better than others. I use 40mgOC 3 times daily for pain but have 2 good weeks and 2 bad weeks because I actually need a little more so crush and snort 160 per day for 2 weeks then do 80 pey day the same week for the next 2. I live in South Australia where Pain management is fubar but that is another story which means I cant have enough pain relief no matter what.
This issue means that I mix 10mg of Diazapam for every 40 of OC on my low dose weeks to try and help but given my circumstances I may chose not be here for Christmas but for my child.
I have taken 400mg orally and also the same nasaly and neither work for my main pain nor do they give me any pleasure so that was an experiment that was conducted a few times before relinquishing to a life of pain.
The point I have to make is that if something does not work for you no matter what you try you should stop using it for your own safety and carefully try something different. ATM I drink myself to oblivion while my OC is in the Safe (otherwise I would go through it like air) and just put up with what I need to.
I believe there are only two reasons to use any drugs and they come in three categories that I have come across. Those are pain which is in two categories being physical and emotional, and because drugs are fun.
I suggest that you talk to your Doctor about whether you are using whatever you do as a crutch for some kind of pain and if there is something you are dealing with make them listen and help you, and if you are just having fun keep reading and try to do so safely.
Me, I am about to take 20mg of Diazapam with the 15 standard drinks I have consumed in the last couple of hours and see if this weeks 40mgOC will be helpfull.
Kiddies, Don't try this at home as my system as my system is not the same as yours and, like the cockroackes, could survive a nuclear holocaust.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, drugs-forum, euphoria, euphoric, insufflating, insufflating oxycontin, nasal spray, oxycodone, oxycontin, oxycontin insufflation, oxycontin routes of administration, percocet, snort oxycodone, snorting, snorting drugs, snorting oxycodone, snorting oxycontin