Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 31-05-2010, 21:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United Kingdom
miws should review received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Going to plug hydrocodone since oral will not work at this moment

My pet antelope said to me:

Most times on almost all post you hear do not plug hydrocodone since the BA is close to Oral and not worth it. Like my situation is I ate a large lunch and taking 40mg hydrocodone 4 norco, I feel plugging would be the best experience at this point and I had taken two massive bowel movements talking about 18-19" super large logger, after all those days of being constipated, it came all out in a large form so I think it is perfect for plugging right now and add in some tums or baking powder crushed up and use about 8ML of water, is that about right or less water.

miws added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Hope I can get a answer soon, even though I had the massive bowel movement I just did a water enema to clear out just in case and after that it is on, and I hope it is worth it, duration time idk and will the onset be stronger then oral.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please read the rules and do not self incriminate

Last edited by Helene; 31-05-2010 at 21:19. Reason: self incrimination
Old 31-05-2010, 21:22
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
Helene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline Medline
Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%
Re: Going to plug hydrocodone since oral will not work at this moment

Please use the forum search engine before posting new threads. There already exists an extensive thread on this subject-

Guide to rectal use of morphine and other opiates

Have a read through that for basics of anal administration of opiates. And to answer your question, between 3ml and 5ml of water should suffice.

H
Old 01-06-2010, 02:50

Male from United Kingdom

A lot of the searching I did, I couldn't find information for the question I was seeking for my pet antelope. You see a lot of people saying just take the damn thing orally, it has a high BA but weird because sometimes or most of the time SWIM will take it on empty stomach but times when I need to and I ate a large dinner or lunch so SWIM wanted to know if the BA would be still good and if the duration will be longer or shorter because SWIM see's some say yes and some say no, talking about rectal admin. SWIM himself subjects him self like many others for empirical data, and wanted to find some more empirically based data from other swims with the experience I noted above.

So this post would be good for others since search engine for me at least did not help. SWIM can say from his experience 4 hours ago that the hydrocodone through rectal admin does seem to have a long duration and SWIM is feeling the 40mg dose better then if SWIM had taken orally, SWIM is opiate tolerant so 40mg is not a mistake for the ones that are not tolerant to opiates.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:01
Mercury Member

Male from United States
returntozero needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

40 mg hydro is not really a big deal

i wouldnt go thru the trouble of shooting it in ur ass but it seems like you already got crazy with it with ur enema and whatnot

Please be catious when advising about dosages-opiate tolerance is an important factor.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:05

Male from United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by returntozero View Post
40 mg hydro is not really a big deal

i wouldnt go thru the trouble of shooting it in ur ass but it seems like you already got crazy with it with ur enema and whatnot
I know dude... thought the plugging was all bad enough, then a enema too pure madness

Anyways, don't think it is gay in any sort, and using the right tools make it very quick , easy and pain free. The enema found a box of them here at the houes but only 1 was used and there was 4 left and seemed nobody went near that box in while, and it is just a bottle with a 3-4" like a oral shringe and since SWIM has it, why not go and make suer everythiiiiing iis out and clean so you dont waste any and 40mg for some isn't much, really I need 70-80 plus swiiiiiim is warinfffffffffff the 50mcg, omg cannnnnt see or barely type, nodding hardcore lates.

miws added 1107 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miws View Post
I know dude... thought the plugging was all bad enough, then a enema too pure madness

Anyways, don't think it is gay in any sort, and using the right tools make it very quick , easy and pain free. The enema found a box of them here at the houes but only 1 was used and there was 4 left and seemed nobody went near that box in while, and it is just a bottle with a 3-4" like a oral shringe and since SWIM has it, why not go and make suer everythiiiiing iis out and clean so you dont waste any and 40mg for some isn't much, really I need 70-80 plus swiiiiiim is warinfffffffffff the 50mcg, omg cannnnnt see or barely type, nodding hardcore lates.
40mg depends on the individual, 20 mg got me high for a long time, you have to respect the drug and have some smarts or you will be a mess before you even see it coming.

Also Ate a large dinner and SWIM didn't have his script on him so when swim got home, what to do, ate a massive dinner which when it does kick in, will be a hour or two and t simpllllllllllllly wouldn't be worth it, and behold SWIM had to take a massive dump so of course what is swiimg goiiiiig to do but plug with some baking soda and tums \, holy $#$@, The 59jffg\ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppp omg I am nodding out, I looked at the time and over a hour went by when I started, to SWIMS other post, the Antelope, his friend the Antelope and 50mcg of FENT , ok seeya later, hope my experience helps, what was, well I so-pose my experiejce, telling you about SWIM, and his pet the Antelope and Frank the bunny rabit. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

miws added 1350 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

When swims apply here, do they take what swims are doing as a research type erowid reports on your own based off the experience or are just druggies that found this forum and talk about things that are common and see all the post that are all the same daily pretty much. If swim finds a way to do something and has tried it and provided a experience report, swim finds it weird that others are not interested or give swim some information that swim could further do with all swim has said, you know swims environment and experiences..

If you don't want to read this post - this reply was simply a

Bump

Please avoid posting whilst 'high'-the typing errors make swiy's post hard to follow!

Last edited by miws; 03-06-2010 at 04:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2010, 04:15
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Plugging hydrocodone is perfectly fine if done correctly (i e not ripping a yourself a new one literally) by not injuring your lower intestines and allowing the substance to absorb completely.

40mg assuming you have a mild-high tolerance should peak extremely fast due to the 1000s of veins & membranes in your anus (nasal is like 100).

You may nod or you may overdose so SWIM would advize trying 20mg first and 20mg 2 hours later unless your tolerance is up there (you dont get sick; take up to or more than 40mg orally with no problem)

Plugging allows for rapid absorption, assuming your ass has been enemad or recently had a bowel movement/isnt a shit hole in it's truest form, as it does bypass the liver first round pass and the veins & permeable membranes absorb water soluble substances like hydrocodone readily so bare in mind the consequences of taking such a dose based on your tolerance as this could be fatal or lead to an overdose.

Share this on:

Tags
anal dosing, anal use, bioavailability, cyclobenzaprine, drugs, drugs-forum, enema, hydrocodone, hydrocodone use, kava, loratab, lortab, lortabs, norco, norcos, overdose, percocet, plugging, rectal administration, tolerance

Sitelinks: Information: