Unidentified blends Unidentified cannabinoid blends

Old 29-05-2010, 00:47
Silver Member

Male from Earth
spawnfreitas is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
black mamba

What is it? simply that's all I want to know. It comes in a can and I have no idea what it is. SWIM's friend told me about it and said it was like K2/Space original orbit. Please help.
Old 29-05-2010, 00:53
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from Earth
Nnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline Medline
Re: black mamba

http://www.venomenergy.com/

I believe you are thinking of the smoking blend called Black Mamba.. which is not a drink. All I found about it was that Turnera diffusa is supposed to be one of the ingredients. Wiki says:
Quote:
Damiana can also be smoked, whereby the effects have been reported as somewhat similar to tobacco products yet milder and more relaxing. In some places in Australia, Damiana is used as an alternative to tobacco. Damiana supposedly has a synergistic effect with Passionflower which when smoked in a combination has been said to be extremely relaxing and promotes sleep. Damiana has been included as an ingredient in herbal cigarettes.

Damiana is also said to be an ingredient in "Black Mamba", a smoking product sold at head shops and which supposedly produces effects similar to marijuana.
While scientists have not yet found any conclusive data on Damiana's psychoactive effects, it has recently been shown that a chemical essential to the plant's structure, damianin, has certain effects on the central nervous system. This chemical may therefore account, in part, for the reports of psychoactive effects, however the research involved is limited at this point.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:51
Silver Member

Male from Earth
spawnfreitas is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Sorry, I meant tin can, but i seem to realize that it's actually in a tiny plastic can looking thing.
Old 01-06-2010, 21:27

Male from Earth
Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.Thirdedge really knows their shit.

If it has effects like weed its more than likely laced with a synthetic cannabinoid. Damiana's effects are very mild.
Old 09-06-2010, 00:45
Banned

45 y/o Female from England
bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.bananaskin really knows their shit.
Points: 5,097, Level: 10 Points: 5,097, Level: 10 Points: 5,097, Level: 10

Old 09-07-2010, 13:23

Female
Scars is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

They sell this stuff at a few of my local head shops and it is most definitely a worthless herb (daimana) sprayed with a synthetic cannabinoid. swims leprechaun has experience with pure JWH018 as well as K2 blend, and they'd have to agree that it is a very similar high. Of course, no one at the shop can tell you what is in it (other than daimana), so this is just from personal experience. YMMV.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 19-10-2010 at 18:54. Reason: si
Old 14-07-2010, 20:34
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10

I've never heard of THB. There's plenty of information in the forums regarding synthetic cannabinoids though. And a test for them has been developed, but is likely to not be common for quite awhile as it is expensive and time consuming. Also, synthetic cannabinoids are NOT 100% legal. Legality varies with geography. Check your local laws.
Old 18-10-2010, 03:02

Male from United States
fullmetalmonkey3 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Swims monkey actually found this stuff rather strong. A friend of theirs has to deal with weekly drug testing so he has started trying herbal blends. A few weeks ago the monkey smoked this with him, and was really taken a back. Its like the real thing in many ways, however, it's a lot more psychedelic. He'd recommend trying it.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Read the rules, please don't self-incriminate.
watch the self incrimination

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 19-10-2010 at 18:35.
Old 19-10-2010, 16:46

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

this should be moved to synthetic cannabinoid forum. this product contains JWH-018. effects are similar to marijuana but it has its destinct high as well.

swim smoked this blend. it is definatly a cannibinoid blend but in swims opinion is very mild. he prefers K2 but nothing comes close to the pure chemical.
Old 19-10-2010, 18:45
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenythylamine View Post
this product contains JWH-018.
Any facts to support this claim? I can find no hard evidence to support what particular cannabinoid this product contains. Also worth noting that with jwh-018 being the most commonly targeted cannabinoid in state and local bans more and more manufacturers have switched to other cannabinoids to avoid distribution problems.
Old 20-10-2010, 03:02

Male from United States
phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.phenythylamine must live here.
Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6 Points: 1,580, Level: 6

back before the bans on JWH-018 the owner at the headshop swim goes to (really knowlegable person, likely browses forums like this,) told him that black mamba contained 018 (he may be wrong but swim values his opinion.) now Ive seen this blend dissapear along with K2 and all the other popular ones because of the JWH-018 ban.
Old 22-10-2010, 07:31
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from USA - Minnesota
godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.godztear really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6 Points: 2,042, Level: 6
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

All of these *Mamba products are damania mixed with shavings of fruit left-overs. They have no smell, they have the same taste. Black, Mango, Strawberry, Clove, Mint. All the same, and not worth bragging about.

A good friend of mine told me that he compares these herbal blends like this:

Shwag = These blends - Good for long lasting rolled smoke incense
Commercial Blends = Mid grade (all the talk on the net is about these)
Hit or Miss = Dank (nice fluffy good smelling incense)

The best thing to remember is, there is absolutely no telling what is in these blends other then the makeshift ingredients on the side. It could be just as easy to make your own or petition to the local government to legalize the well known cannibinoid THC which doesn't have to be created in a lab.

There will always be a way around if an obstacle is put in place.
Old 16-09-2011, 17:17
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
johngalt is captain of the psychonauts.johngalt is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2

a friend of a friend knows that a sample of Black Mamba was procured by a drugs awareness project in the North West and sent to a very reputable London based toxicologist who conducted an analysis.

The key ingredients of the sample analysed were AM - 2201 and Oleamide.

The report stated with regards AM-2201 "AM-2201; 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole is one of a number of novel cannabinoids covered in a US patent application filed by Alexandros Makriyannis (hence the AM- prefix) in 2004, and approved in 2007.
Structurally it bears a close resemblence to the more frequently reported cannabinoid JWH-018. The only difference is that the pentyl chain emerging from the tertiary amine in JWH-018 is substituted with a fluoropentyl chain."

The report makes no observations on the relative safety of AM- 2201 as compared to any HU- or JWH- family compounds.

The reason the drugs agency initially picked up on the drug was a service user had been hospitalised with restricted breathing and constriction of the windpipe following a session smoking Black Mamba.

regards

JG
Old 17-09-2011, 14:09
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20 Points: 19,868, Level: 20
Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6% Activity: 29.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
The report stated with regards AM-2201 "AM-2201; 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole is one of a number of novel cannabinoids covered in a US patent application filed by Alexandros Makriyannis (hence the AM- prefix) in 2004, and approved in 2007.
Structurally it bears a close resemblence to the more frequently reported cannabinoid JWH-018. The only difference is that the pentyl chain emerging from the tertiary amine in JWH-018 is substituted with a fluoropentyl chain."
Interesting findings, but I hope the report cites myself or Drugs-Forum then, since they've pretty much taken that blurb about AM-2201 verbatim from our AM-2201 drug info thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
This compound is one of a number of novel putative cannabinoids covered in a US patent application filed by Alexandros Makriyannis (hence the AM- prefix) in 2004, and approved in 2007. Structurally it bears a close resemblence to the more frequently reported cannabinoid JWH-018. The only difference is that the pentyl chain emerging from the tertiary amine in JWH-018 is substituted with a fluoropentyl chain in AM-2201. The 1-(5-fluoropentyl)indole moiety is one characteristic feature of the AM-x series of compounds and is also present in the the first AM-x compound to be reported as commercially available, AM-694.
Old 19-09-2011, 07:24
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
johngalt is captain of the psychonauts.johngalt is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2 Points: 189, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenoxide View Post
Interesting findings, but I hope the report cites myself or Drugs-Forum then, since they've pretty much taken that blurb about AM-2201 verbatim from our AM-2201 drug info thread!
sadly it doesn't which i personally find mortifying, and shows that high-flying toxicologists use (and plagiarise) drugs forum.

I hadn't seen your earlier thread Phenoxide or would have noticed (and mentioned) the cut n paste had I seen it.

best wishes

Share this on:

Tags
am-2201, black mamba, cannabinoids, damiana, research chemical, synthetic cannabinoids