Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > LSA seeds
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSA seeds LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rivea corymbosa

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 23:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

tokeitup should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

just wonderin,if you could make a blotter or tab with lsa,if so how

Post Quality Evaluations:
utfse and don't try to sell lsa as lsd
Old 05-11-2005, 00:24
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,209, Level: 11 Points: 6,209, Level: 11 Points: 6,209, Level: 11
Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8%
aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!
Old 05-11-2005, 00:32
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Can we just lump all his new topics into one topic titles "all those questions again" ????/
Old 05-11-2005, 00:32

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeitup

just wonderin,if you could make a blotter or tab with lsa,if so how

Yes, swim could, and so could swip .... but no, I don't think YOU can.

toke- please get this very clear ... DO NOT FLOOD THE FORUM WITH SIMPLE AND OUTRAGOUS QUESTIONS. UTFSE!!!!!! SEARCH BEFORE YOU ASK. ALL YOUR ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND WITH A SIMPLE SEARCH.Edited by: pinkavvy
Old 30-06-2006, 01:08
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,468, Level: 41 Points: 82,468, Level: 41 Points: 82,468, Level: 41
Activity: 46.9% Activity: 46.9% Activity: 46.9%
Making LSA blotters is a stupid thing to do. If someone sells LSA as LSD, users will not be very happy. The experience is very different, with a lot more side effects. If the maker of such blotters is in any way inaccurate at dosing the blotters, side effects can turn out very dramatic. Read: hope the victim reaches the hospital in time. Please read up on The side effects / health risks of hawaiian baby woodrose
If anyone decides to make LSA blotters and sells them off as LSD, that person should better get a bulletproof vest as well.
Old 30-06-2006, 07:00

Male from United States
Agreed. Making LSA blotters is stupid. Not only is LSA dangerous and not recreational (people shouldn't consume precursers) but it's just as illegal as LSD. If you can't obtain LSD you have no business making blotters. If you are looking for something else that could fit on blotter paper look into the DOx substances... but make sure you don't try to sell those as LSD either as people will get mad that you are making them trip for 15+ hours.
Old 30-06-2006, 08:15

Male
hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.
Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6
Pinkavvy and Alfa, I agree with you to 110% about not selling LSA blotters and pass them off as LSD. SWIM must say though, for personal use, blotters and sugarcubes has always been prefered for LSA and a few other compounds. Anyway, what would you consider to be a good alternative to blotters? It is to small of a dosage to be pressing pills without very good equipment, if one is doing it on a bigger scale. I dont find it unethical for people to sell LSA if they let people know what it is and how much each dose are, but I can definitly see the scamming-potential for LSA in blotters. What would you consider a good alternative?
Old 30-06-2006, 08:59
Productive insomniac
Administrator

98 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 82,468, Level: 41 Points: 82,468, Level: 41 Points: 82,468, Level: 41
Activity: 46.9% Activity: 46.9% Activity: 46.9%
If one does not have good equipment, one should not go near LSA. You are underestimating the risks of the compound. Overdose of LSD means a heavy trip. Overdose of LSA means ER.
Old 30-06-2006, 09:15

Male
hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.
I am very aware of the risks, that is why I have always made sure that SWIM dosed it properly. The thing is, the only way he could do that was to dissolve the LSA and calculate how much of the liquid would measure the exact dose he needed. Of course you must know what you are doing and have a very good scale and so on, no doubt about that, but even if someone has a really nice lab and everything, those pro pillpressers are not likely to be laying around. SWIM is not a scammer, he just found blotters/sugarcubes to be the best way of dosing it right. Any suggestions on other ways of preparation would be most welcome though, as SWIM understands your worries about what could happen if the blotters would fall into the wrong hands.
Old 30-06-2006, 10:55
Banned

Male
Nagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPACNagognog2 must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8 Points: 3,186, Level: 8
One delightful side-effect of some ergot alkaloids is a form of gangrene, with the result of the affected parts of your body rapidly becoming necrotic and either needing to be surgically removed - or if you are slow to get to a hospital - simply dropping off all by themselves.

Woudn't that be a trip! Definitely put that one as a street drug right up there with datura-blotters.
Old 30-06-2006, 11:39

Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagognog2
One delightful side-effect of some ergot alkaloids is a form of gangrene, with the result of the affected parts of your body rapidly becoming necrotic and either needing to be surgically removed - or if you are slow to get to a hospital - simply dropping off all by themselves.

Woudn't that be a trip! Definitely put that one as a street drug right up there with datura-blotters.
@Nagognog2: Has this really happened to people from ingesting LSA extracted from HBW in proper amounts? I was under the impression that this had only been related to dealing with the fungus itself. I was also under the impression that the side effects mostly come from the toxic substances that often are on the seed shells. Am I wrong? Actually, SWIM finds his LSA on sugarcubes to be very nice with no unpleasant side effects at all, except for some insomnia at the end of a trip. Ingesting seeds though, has given SWIM unwanted effects a couple of times.
Old 25-03-2009, 00:20

Male
TheBadMan is on the way upTheBadMan is on the way upTheBadMan is on the way up
Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2 Points: 300, Level: 2
Where is this info?

So I saw that another thread was locked and the response was UTFSE to find "what else can be found on blotters." I searched. I found nothing definitive so started a response and decided I'd better search more. Most of this was written while searching.

This thread is still open, so I think a reply is appropriate.

Another thread, someone claimsedthat there is "no way an active dose of PCP could fit on an average size of blotter" (0.25 " X 0.25").

Yet, instances of PCP have been found on blotter (see Pharmchem's report out of the 1970s) which you can find on Erowid.

More recently, blotter mimics with active doses in the tens of milligram range have been found (including 2C-C).
Though these blotters are sometimes a bit bigger than an active blotter, they are nowhere near large enough to be an order of magnitude larger in volume.
It seems reasonable based on these finds that the statement that an active dose of PCP could not fit on a normal dose of blotter may be false.

I have seen a lot of contradictory information on what can or cannot fit on blotter, but NOBODY has ever offered the flimsiest shred of data to back up their clams: nothing on industry standards regarding absorbancy of blotting paper, no before and after weighings of saturated sucrose solutions on blank blotting paper, not even rough estimates.

Does anyone here actually have a clue how much can fit on blotting paper (say, by area) or is this all just speculation or hearsay? I really have to say that the thing about PCP not being able to fit on blotter seems unlikely and that I am a bit taken aback at finding the response to this question is "UTFSE" yet I can't find anything useful (I acknowledge that I may have come across the right answer, but nobody bothers to point to where more information can be found, so I am left considering it hearsay and possible BS, because there is a lot of that going around). I can find one post that claims much beyond 2 mg per square centimeter causes visible solid formation on the blotter. Another answer in the same post says "probably 2 mg of LSD per square inch" - or about 5 mg per square centimeter).

I did UTFSE, btw. Only 61 threads have "blotter" in the title and I can't find anything that convinces me that anyone has a clue how much substance blotter can hold. Can anyone show me wrong and show substantial, quantitative numbers? Very simple challenge. I have seen at least a handful of people say that "you can't fit that on blotter" and now I would like to see if there is even the slightest reason to think they're right.

Post Quality Evaluations:
This thread has nothing to do with PCP on blotter or the amount a blotter can hold of a given chemical. You should have opened a new thread or posted in a more related one. If you can't find an answer here in DF try searching somewhere else.
Old 25-03-2009, 07:54

Male from Japan
Benga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond reputeBenga is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12 Points: 7,537, Level: 12
Re: could you make a lsa blotter/tab

on that note, i do agree with people in this thread
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30096
explaining that making an L.S.A. blotter is mostly not a good idea.

try another section of the forum, for substances for which it making psychoactive blotters might make more sense. (this is not the PCP forum btw)

closed

closed
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
blotter, blotter paper, blotters, datura, drug, how to extract, lsa, lsa blotter, lsd, lsd blotter, morning glory, overdose