Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 03:02
Silver Member

Male from United States
OC Head is an unknown quantity at this point
30MG Oxycodone injection instructions

SWIM can no longer get a high from snorting oxycodone, SWIM can snort 300mg of oxycodone and he'll just get a buzz.

So the question is, how can SWIM inject a 30mg Instant Release oxycodone?
SWIM has never injected and needs instructions on how to do so.

SWIM has one blue A/215 IR 30mg oxy left and a 1CC syringe. Can someone please inform SWIM on injecting it?

SWIM has read the thread on IVing pills and injecting basics but it comes to no help.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:29
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Re: 30MG Oxycodone injection instructions

first read up on proper/safe/sterile injecting techniques, and the danger associated with iving pills. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28148
swim finds those to be among the easier pills to inject as far as the gel factor. crush finely in a sterile way, put into cooker, add a about 40 to 50 units of water, and then stir with the cap of the syringe (because its sterile) and then heat and let it bubble for 1 second, then draw into a syringe with a cotton. swim would start at less than a third of the nasal dosage. shooting oxy really isn't very good, no big rush or fantastic high or anything, but it helps to decrease dosage.
this is a big step in using drugs which leads to a much stronger fixation and addiction to drugs, in addition to MANY MANY health complications which are not worth it in my opinion. swim would also like to add that he trys to only shoot instant release pills, because he doesn't like the idea of all the wax in extended release pills. swiy should really reconsider this, and perhaps consider rehab or a methadone or soboxone replacement therapy option.
Old 16-01-2012, 19:22

27 y/o Male from USA - Washington
BackSeatSuicide is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

yea dont do that. Never heat like that, and a shot glass works better with these. Warm water helps them dissolve quicker, but you don't want to get like super hot water like you do when you heat water in a spoon, cause it will make the parts of the pills you dont want to dissolve, end up doing exactly that, and then they go into your veins, resolidify as they cool and you run teh chance of a stroke, clot, etc. SO WHAT I DO ! I shoot 30's everyday; I take a shot glass, and a cup, fill the cup up with just enough water so that when you set the shot glass in it, the water only comes about halfway up the shot glass. First, take that that glass of water and heat it in the microwave for about A minute-thirty, then drop your shot glass in the cup, drop your pill in the shot glass. Take your 1cc syringe, fill it all the way up, and spray it into the shot glass ontop of the pill. wait about 3min, and it will fully dissolve. You will still see some white (or blue, depending on your brand of Oxycodone) powder at the bottom but thats actually a good thing, thats the shit left over that you dont want. So whats its dissolved and all that is left is the powder at the bottom, take the plunger from a syringe, and stir it around for about a min, then drop your cotton in, suck it up, and shoot away, while of course following proper sterile shooting technique and what not They are fun to shoot, almost just like heroin IMO.
Old 04-02-2012, 13:55
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

27 y/o Male from United States
drumlord420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackSeatSuicide View Post
yea dont do that. Never heat like that, and a shot glass works better with these. Warm water helps them dissolve quicker, but you don't want to get like super hot water like you do when you heat water in a spoon, cause it will make the parts of the pills you dont want to dissolve, end up doing exactly that, and then they go into your veins, resolidify as they cool and you run teh chance of a stroke, clot, etc. SO WHAT I DO ! I shoot 30's everyday; I take a shot glass, and a cup, fill the cup up with just enough water so that when you set the shot glass in it, the water only comes about halfway up the shot glass. First, take that that glass of water and heat it in the microwave for about A minute-thirty, then drop your shot glass in the cup, drop your pill in the shot glass. Take your 1cc syringe, fill it all the way up, and spray it into the shot glass ontop of the pill. wait about 3min, and it will fully dissolve. You will still see some white (or blue, depending on your brand of Oxycodone) powder at the bottom but thats actually a good thing, thats the shit left over that you dont want. So whats its dissolved and all that is left is the powder at the bottom, take the plunger from a syringe, and stir it around for about a min, then drop your cotton in, suck it up, and shoot away, while of course following proper sterile shooting technique and what not They are fun to shoot, almost just like heroin IMO.

Great method, man! Thanks! Best method ever!
Old 04-02-2012, 14:55
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from United States
mr breeze is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

swim saw a show on a cable TV channel it was about autoptys sorry bout spelling -jest of the one segment was they couldnt figure out what killed this guy so this one famous patholgist looked at the dead mans lungs under a microscope and figured out the dead man died from mainlining pills seems the stuff-additives,binders, that they mix in the pills has no were to go in the body-body cannot dispose of them so they end up in the lungs and end up forming scars and I belive clots -swim thinks the dead man mighta been doing quite a bit the way the guy figured out this dude was shooting pills is because the dead man was from a large city belive it was NYC and swim thinks the deadman had tracks on his arm so the guy came to the conclushion that being there was so many people shooting pills in NYC at the time to look for sighns of scaring in lungs swim found this to be pretty intresting

Post Quality Evaluations:
good warning, injecting pills can cause harm to ones circulatory system
Old 12-02-2012, 23:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackSeatSuicide View Post
First, take that that glass of water and heat it in the microwave for about A minute-thirty, then drop your shot glass in the cup, drop your pill in the shot glass.
Just an FYI...

It probably wouldn't make a HUGE and NOTICEABLE difference, but most opiates/opioids (Such as Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, etc.) are much more soluble in COLD water, not WARM/HOT water. Meaning, one is able to dissolve much more of the drug in the exact same amount of water if the temperature of the water is colder compared to warmer. I don't have any links handy to cite off-hand, but it can be Googled just as easy. Like I said, it may not make a HUGE/NOTICEABLE difference in the case of IVing a 30mg Roxicodone pill (Or two), but to those hardcore peeps out there, every little bit counts )
Old 13-02-2012, 00:43

Male from United States
chemroxx should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

- There are several kinds of 30IRs, and my technique is different for some than others. Mallincrockt and Activas are the easiest, those are the Ms and Vs, and can be extracted properly in cold water or hot water. Personally, I usually use Lukes method, heating it for like just a second but no more. I put the pill in the water, then torch it with a strong torch from the bottom for one second, It heats the water before the pill breaks down usually (Ms preak up the fastest, but it still works on them). Then I use the sterile cap to macerate the solution and make sure the opiates are freed into the water. Then add a filter, and I usually wash the solution through twice, I find a couple MGs sometimes get left behind, and spraying it back into the cooker and sucking it through the filter into the syringe again can sometimes pick up that extra bit.

- I know CWE can hold more opiates, however I believe that 30mgs will fit into a 1cc syringe no mater the temperature. Even a 60mg dose doesn't seem to make a difference, it all gets in.... Im not sure about a 90mg dose, but even then I think it may all be soluable enough to fit in one cc. It feels like it is. Also, just from experience, I have found that for me, a short-duration heat seems to give me a better rush than a Cold Water extraction, and is also quicker. I've done many extractions using ICE cold water, and many using cold tap water, and many using various levels of heated water, from slowly warmed to flash-boiled. The extractions that I use colder water on seem to leave more in for a second run, and not give me quite the rush as the quick-heat method. For the record, I like cut the bottom off a can of soda, scrub it sterile, and use that as my cooker. Works better for me than a spoon or a cooker from an exchange, but I will try a shot glass in the future and use this other method to see how it compares.

- For Ms and Vs, which do not gel up, I use just a little more than 1cc of water for the small amount that evaporates before the pill breaks up.... However, for an A215, which I actually will refuse to buy unless I'm way hard up and it's all there is, it is a bit harder. They gel up as an abuse prevention measure, but they didn't do that good of a job so it's still abuseable... It is a good idea to wash extracted solution through multiple times, sometimes I run it through 4 times after the initial cook. I also find that more heating is required with the ones that gel, and that no matter what, they leave some behind. I cook an A215 for more like 2-3 seconds, and add a little more water to deal with the increased evaporation that happens before the pill dissolves. I use a larger filter with A215s, more the size of a small chick-pea, instead of the ones I normally make, a little smaller than a green pea. The larger filter helps to deal with the gelling and pull the solution through better. The gel clogs smaller filters easier.

- Also, I do not believe that any amount of cooking actually causes anything in the 30IRs (that are available to me to) dissolve and recrystalize. This may not be the same everywhere, and I know that some medications may do this quite commonly, but I've been banging these specific pills almost daily for nearly 6 months, have tried every variety that I know of, and I have never had any problems. When I run out, I sometimes re run a used solution several times, with increased heating each time. I have found that if I am in bad WDs, cooking an old batch will still yield 1-2mg or something, sometimes enough to take the edge off my WDs. The amount of binder stays the same, and stays in the cooker, no matter how long I cook it. I have also left needles that were full of solution, which had been extracted in hot water, sitting until my next dose, and I have not seen anything re-crystallize in them during the time they sat there and cooled. Just a clearish-blue (lighter or darker depending on the brand) solution that I now recognize as my favorite color in the world.

- While opiates may be more soluable in cold water, they seem to dissolve faster into hot water, and give me a better rush. Like I said, just how I do it... And for me, the high is fantastic, at 90mgs I get a huge rush, at 60mg I get a darn good rush, even if I've been using for long enough to move my tolerance up, and the buzz lasts a few hours. Much more effecient than any other ROA. Then again, I've only IVd OxyIRs and a couple other kinds of pills, it may be different for someone who has used heroin or other medications bu IV use. For me, After 5-6 months of this behavior, track marks are still barely noticeable (I've gotten better at it, they were actually worse after 2 months of beginner useage, better 3 months later now that I am good at it), have never had an abcess, or even a missed shot (besides when I experimented early on with IM injection and purposefully missed veins, shooting into the meat of my arm. I did get a bruise from that, the high lasts longer, but is not as strong... It's like a time-relase IV, but I don't reccomend it, and it may be dangerous). I think that if the OxyIR had anything in it that was recrystallizing, I would be having problems near the injections site, and I am not. However, I do not want to give dangerous advice, so if anyone DOES see any kind of recrystallization inside the needle while it cools, don't shoot that shit!

- Some pills are different, I've IVed Nucynta, very strong in some respects, actually causes nodding which is amazing for me, but the euphoria is not up to par with OxyIR... However, I did notice that there were some whitish particulates in the Nucynta solution, and have only IVed it a couple times.... So this pill may allow some some binder into the solution. I am mentioning this just so people believe that I know what I am talking about when I say I don't think there is much if any binder coming through with an OxyIR, no matter how u cook/CWE it.

- Thats just how it works for me, I know everyone uses slightly different methods. This is where trial and error led me because it works best for me. If something works better for you, go for it. And be safe.
Old 18-02-2012, 23:13

27 y/o Male from United States
drumlord420 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr breeze View Post
swim saw a show on a cable TV channel it was about autoptys sorry bout spelling -jest of the one segment was they couldnt figure out what killed this guy so this one famous patholgist looked at the dead mans lungs under a microscope and figured out the dead man died from mainlining pills seems the stuff-additives,binders, that they mix in the pills has no were to go in the body-body cannot dispose of them so they end up in the lungs and end up forming scars and I belive clots -swim thinks the dead man mighta been doing quite a bit the way the guy figured out this dude was shooting pills is because the dead man was from a large city belive it was NYC and swim thinks the deadman had tracks on his arm so the guy came to the conclushion that being there was so many people shooting pills in NYC at the time to look for sighns of scaring in lungs swim found this to be pretty intresting
Interesting...Well, with the method mentioned, all the binders and buffers and crap settle to the bottom of the shot glass, so very little, if any are in the final solution...
Old 23-10-2012, 00:35

31 y/o Male from United States
Donnyb373 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Has anyone found a way around the a 215 gelling issue? That's all that is around my parts and it drives me crazy
Old 03-11-2012, 07:33
Silver Member

Male from United States
acexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way upacexnx316 is on the way up
Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2 Points: 295, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyb373 View Post
Has anyone found a way around the a 215 gelling issue? That's all that is around my parts and it drives me crazy
What "A 215" gelling issue?

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE Roxicodone 30mg IR pills (w/"A 215" imprint) that I HAVE EVER USED... EVEN WITH IN THE LAST WEEK... have never given me ANY trouble with this said: "gelling issue" you speak of...

Maybe you are mistaking it with a different brand. But these def don't gel up, but they definitely aren't 100% clean and debris free either, lol!
Old 09-11-2012, 00:40

Male from Earth
magia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1 Points: 59, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnyb373 View Post
The A215 30mg oxycodone don't really gel up... the V (qualitest) ones gel up ever since they changed the manufacturing process so they have that lip around the edges. 224's are just ridiculously large, but don't gel. M's are the easiest to crush. K 9 is nearly identical to the A215.

Will post directions later, have a guide I found online that is very detailed but can't find it right now.
Old 17-11-2012, 06:01
Silver Member

Male from Australia
Early_Grayce is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

[QUOTE=OC Head;827394]SWIM can no longer get a high from snorting oxycodone, SWIM can snort 300mg of oxycodone and he'll just get a buzz.QUOTE]
As far as I am concerned you are lucky. I have chronic pain and 400Mg of Oxy is not enough to cover any pain let alone get a buzz.

Early_Grayce added 3 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Unfortunately I couldn't work out how to edit my last post so I have double posted.
For safety sake read this document http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/loc...id=13&id=12163

Last edited by Early_Grayce; 17-11-2012 at 06:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2014, 22:52

Male from United States
toomuchgun is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

A215s don't gel up. 224s and K9s will gel if you do 2 or more. Swim bangs theses everyday. Use 1cc of water always cuz it's helps your veins not blow out. DON'T EVER HEAT THESE. Crush pill(s) and pour into cap. Mix 1 CC of water and make sure it's all dissolved. Put cotton on end of pin and than put in mixture. Suck up and u should get 80-90. Tie off and make sure to register a few times so u don't miss. There's no better way to do these. Also save the cap cuz when you get sick u can re shoot a few "caps" and you won't get high but u won't be sick either. Works for me. If your pins are dull you'll blow out your veins fast be careful. It's very easy to get infections so make sure to be anal about cleaning.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 05-04-2014, 05:59
Trying Again Trying Again is nu online
Silver Member

36 y/o Female from Australia
Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.Trying Again is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3 Points: 454, Level: 3
Activity: 54.0% Activity: 54.0% Activity: 54.0%

Oh gawd, I should not have read this thread. When I was using oxy (oxcontin/Endone which have no apap) I dreamed of shooting it as I am a former iv user of other drugs including heroin. I never went there though I always wanted to but I have five kids around and if hubby found out, well, yeah....

This is forum is great and I applaud the posters a overdose their careful and knowlegable advice. If you've never injected before, please have someone with you and follow all the proper harm reduction techniques.

I have nothing more to add to what's been said already except take care....and have one for me. Cravings galore. Be safe.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:05
Silver Member

Male from Australia

The formula for Oxycontin tablets has been changed to the Anti-Abuse gelatinous type in Australia to make it harder to extract and Snort/IV.
This change is effective as of OC stock distribution first week of April 2014
Information contained in this news article http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-0...tralia/5372146

Last edited by Early_Grayce; 07-04-2014 at 11:08. Reason: Added extra info plus weblink
Old 08-04-2014, 04:47
Silver Member

Female from Australia
Maddison is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early_Grayce View Post
The formula for Oxycontin tablets has been changed to the Anti-Abuse gelatinous type in Australia to make it harder to extract and Snort/IV...
Oh no. This news is terrible. And here I thought we had an advantage in Australia but they're cracking down on the possibility of injecting/snorting here too. To say I'm devastated is an understatement but thank you so much for the update. Detox is looming faster than I thought which is a horrible thought. I loved these little suckers.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:11
Stickemupz Stickemupz is nu online
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from Australia
Stickemupz is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2 Points: 208, Level: 2
Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5% Activity: 11.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddison View Post
Oh no. This news is terrible. And here I thought we had an advantage in Australia but they're cracking down on the possibility of injecting/snorting here too.
After reading the article, I'd say it's safe to suffice that this is the "OxyContin" brand only.
Generic OC's should not be affected, as it was indicated that it was MundiPharma's decision, nothing was indicated about the Australian Government in regards to the new formulation.
Just ask for the Generic brand, and what it is.

As far as I know, MundiPharma is the first (and only) company selling Oxycodone in Aus to introduce pills that gel up.

It's been a few years since I've shot oxy though..

Last edited by Stickemupz; 08-04-2014 at 07:17. Reason: End clarification
Old 08-04-2014, 10:50
nitewalker nitewalker is nu online
Silver Member

42 y/o Male from United States
nitewalker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%

This method worked for me here in the states, if you don't mind plugging,http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...80#post1410180

Last edited by nitewalker; 08-04-2014 at 10:55.
Old 09-04-2014, 15:26
Silver Member

Male from Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddison View Post
Oh no. This news is terrible. And here I thought we had an advantage in Australia but they're cracking down on the possibility of injecting/snorting here too. To say I'm devastated is an understatement but thank you so much for the update. Detox is looming faster than I thought which is a horrible thought. I loved these little suckers.
Don't worry too much, if you need to detox it will be a hell of a week without sleep then another hard week or two and it will seem like forever but you will survive and feel good after a while.

Share this on:

Tags
drug, drugs, oxycodone ir