Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 22-10-2005, 20:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

AquaFina is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

ive searched and did find a lot of helpfull information but did not find what I was looking for..

SWIM uses one of those car fresheners torched so the end is like a bulb with a small hole on top.. works nice. but does not know how many hits to take.. 2 - 4 hits ?? 10 hits? and when do you hit it again..

SWIM has no tollerance and needing information on how much..
Old 23-10-2005, 03:27

Male
JewishNazi is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2 Points: 215, Level: 2
take a hit then wait 5 - 10 minutes. If your not happy, take another. Kepp repeating until you get there
Old 17-11-2005, 14:33
Banned

Sinsay is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
My first time I took at least 15 my first night. not small rips either...
Old 20-11-2005, 15:57

27 y/o Male from Australia
kritikal is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2

I smoked 60mg of some good ice, about 12 hits in 10 minutes. I barely felt it and it was my first time. My friends who were experienced with the drug felt it fairly strongly.
Old 01-01-2006, 15:35

Crackkim is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
5 - 10 minutes until you are run out
but is smoke freebase in combo
Old 07-02-2006, 20:10

54 y/o Male
davidlaska is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
I am not sure how my own attitude affects the number

I know I need more than one hit. I found that sometimes the smoke (vapor?) his is not concentrated (thick enough) after blowing it out. I believe not all the stuff is absorbed by the lungs and we exhale a lot of it out. I got this idea from "mouth to mouth in CPR", that not all the air we breath in is used so the victim gets our exhale with some good air. How to measure the concentration of a hit? Get a clear bag big enough to take your full exhale. After the hit, blow into the bag, if you can see through the vapor (smoke), it is a weak hit. Its a good hit if you can,t see through the bag. I base this on the simple way of judging if the cup of coffee is good or bad. If you can see the bottom of the cup, it weak. I know there are tea drinkers to but the coffee rule does not apply to tea.
So how many hits, I don,t know since by mind might think differently than the science behind it. But I pretty sure more than one.
Old 08-02-2006, 17:39

Male
tombstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
How much do you put in a hit (ruffly in mg)? SWIM usually gets about 15 hits from a 'point' (100mg) but sometimes finds he can get 3 hits out of the one hit he puts in (just not fammilar with how much to put in and SWIM misjudges). Yeah, so SWIM was wondering about how much ice you guys put in a hit or how many hits you get from a 'point'.
Old 04-03-2006, 21:49

54 y/o Male
recyle the smoke (vapor)?

I always wondered if the vapor is usable after exhale. I thought that since mouth to mouth saves lives, the giver much be exhaling good leftover air hence I don,t think it is a stretch to say it works with other stuff to. The common example in blowing a hit in a bag. The problem is you can,t really tell if you are recycling your own vapor. Because the second hand hit is a less potent and you just had a good one. Saving it won,t work as it settles out of the air. I figure the exhaled vapor looks good if you don,t see through the bag. If it works, it is good for a pinch. or just soften the hit for someone you don,t want exposed to a big hit.
Old 08-03-2006, 20:34
Gold Member

51 y/o Male from United Kingdom
klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.klaatu really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,610, Level: 6 Points: 1,610, Level: 6 Points: 1,610, Level: 6
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlaska
I always wondered if the vapor is usable after exhale.
Swim doesn't know about Meth but he has tried rebreathing into a bag recently when smoking crack and in his humble opinion it's definitely a nice improvement I suppose the best thing to do is try it a few times and see if you notice any difference.

Klaatu
Old 08-03-2006, 20:49

27 y/o Male
IHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way upIHrtHalucingens is on the way up
Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4 Points: 700, Level: 4
Is the difference from absorbing valuble un-used vapors or oxygen deprivation? Its been my understanding that most of w/e being smoked is absorbed within 3-10 seconds max. But i may be wrong. Anyone knowledgable on the subject.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

40 y/o Male from Canada
Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.Motorhead must live here.
Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8 Points: 3,012, Level: 8
Swim posted his one and only meth experience last july. Swim obviously had no idea at the time about amounts, just a crash course on how to smoke. This sunday past he found the pipe he had used last summer with what he thought was a 'little' bit of crystal in the bottom of the bulb. Alright he thought, couple hits left in there. Swim was tweaked for almost 48 hrs!
Old 21-03-2006, 01:51

54 y/o Male
lungs absorbsion

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHrtHalucingens
Is the difference from absorbing valuble un-used vapors or oxygen deprivation? Its been my understanding that most of w/e being smoked is absorbed within 3-10 seconds max. But i may be wrong. Anyone knowledgable on the subject.
Swin told my friend that for a fact that the first breath does not absorb many things, Otherwise if it absorbed all the oxygen with one breath, mouth to mouth would kill the poor sap, but mouth to mouth gives the guy a better chance to restart because their is enough oxygen in Swim healthy lungs when he exhales to be useful. That means it would be useful to other swimmers . Crack or meth are smoked (lack of a better slang word) by heating it just enough to release the vapor (not smoke) that likes to stick to any surface and wet surfaces are even better. Swims lungs are wet (and the sky is blue, i know) but the surface area is as much as a living room when spread out. But Swim and others try to make sure that all the area gets a contact with the hit, Swim takes a good size extra for assurance. Now if the stuff is cut badly, A friend of Swim might get real smoke witch is completely different than vapor. That is true smoking as done with cigarettes witch have to be on fire cause heat alone does nothing. unlike crack and meth. Holding the breath more than 5 seconds starts to cancel out any extra absorption by
making Oxygen a bigger need. But deep breaths do absorb more and waste less. Trytelling Swin to take a deep hit and blow it out normally, then take a breath deeply and exhale deeply, Swim should see a second batch of hisprevious smoke come out but less intense. Blowing in a bag makes it recycle in a pinch. But Swimmers will not be able to see it objectively. Two issues make it immpossible. first - the first hit is always the most potent unless Swim gaged or had a flame out. Then when he recycles it to the bag, it cannot be like the first one because Swim used some of it before blowing the bag and Swim can,t wait long enough for trying the bag as a first hit because the vapor will be gone (into the water from his lungs that went along into the bag) after 5 minutes. Now if what was blown in the bag has to be stored, it becomes weak when Swim can see through it like weak coffee is seen through to the bottom of the cup. One thing though, if a friend who is always leeching hits and comes over straight, let him have the bag hit a few times and see what gives. being human, he might throw up any number of phycological barriers to why he is not high. Especially if it worked and he feels that Swim will be having him sucking on a bag for good.
It wil have to play it up somehow as a temporary deal or such.
If things seem not true, first see if its worth investigating it, if not, who cares.

Post Quality Evaluations:
very good explanation of what swim suspected to be true!
Old 29-03-2006, 07:50

30 y/o Male
7stringninja is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
SWIM usually buys .5g and it lasts all night (about 12 hours or so).

If it's good stuff, it will burn slow and last a while. If it is bunk, from SWIM's experience, it will burn fast and not last long at all.
Old 18-09-2006, 22:14

38 y/o Female from Australia
~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,146, Level: 13 Points: 9,146, Level: 13 Points: 9,146, Level: 13
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
SWIM agrees with David.

SWIMs trick is to breathe in as much oxygen as possible while smoking meth, if any smoke escapes from the pipe swim is breathing too much oxygen and wasting meth.

So best results ISHO is:

First, breathe out and empty your lungs (while the pipe is heating up)

Then, breathe in the smoke as slow as possible, this gives the meth more time to mix with oxygen.

Sit up straight and concentrate on filling your lungs, that part sounds a bit weird but swim swears that it gives a much bigger rush.

When lungs are full, breathe out for about 2 seconds then breathe in a little bit, and continue to breathe out and in until lungs are empty. SWIM definately gets a better hit, but also feels much higher over the following hours.

SWIM thinks the reason this works is that

1. Some of the meth swim exhales is taken back into the lungs for a second chance of absorption and

2. More oxygen is mixing with both the meth that swim has exhaled
and also more oxygen is entering swims lungs to mix with the meth that swim has not yet exhaled - extending its absorption time before actually leaving the lungs.

Therefore SWIM's logic concludes that any smoke swim breathes out has not been absorbed by the lungs because of lack of oxygen.

This is further proven by the results of smoking the stem, which swim breathes out much more smoke, presumably because swim is breathing in much less oxygen when smoking the stem.

Hope this makes sense, maybe there are other reasonings why this technique works, but swim is very sure that it does work.

Breathing is not to be confused with hyperventilating which is obviously not the aim here as rush from hyperventilating has nothing to do with the meth.)
Old 19-09-2006, 11:54
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Octo42o is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2 Points: 222, Level: 2
Take as many hits til SWIY feels good. Snort a bump then take some more hits.

SWIM has a question, wouldnt holding in the smoke over time build up recrytalize in your lungs?? When heating it up to burn off all the cut, it recrystalizes, wouldn't that vapor you smoked recrystalize in your lungs?
Old 19-09-2006, 20:59

38 y/o Female from Australia
~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,146, Level: 13 Points: 9,146, Level: 13 Points: 9,146, Level: 13
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octo42o
Take as many hits til SWIY feels good. Snort a bump then take some more hits.

SWIM has a question, wouldnt holding in the smoke over time build up recrytalize in your lungs?? When heating it up to burn off all the cut, it recrystalizes, wouldn't that vapor you smoked recrystalize in your lungs?
has SWIO ever smoked out of a pipe with a wet stem?

When meth smoke hits a persons lungs it is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream, anything not absorbed is blown out as smoke, any build up on your lungs, if there is any, is more than likely coughed up like phlegm. The moist condition of a persons lungs would make it almost impossible (in SWIM's opinion) to facilitate the reaction of recrystalization.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:15
Silver Member

40 y/o Female from United States
Ketamina is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
For SWIM it depends on the quality. If it's cut with a bunch of crap it takes more, but if it's good and clear, 2 or 3 big pulls really does it for SWIM. Finding the good and clear stuff is rare these days though. ><

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, crystal meth, drug, first time, meth, methamphetamine, smoking meth, wet