Register Tags

Notices

Old 27-04-2010, 04:58

Female from United States
Psyjour is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Did 25mg of Hydrocodone get me high?

2 weeks ago, SWIM did a CWE with 5 5/500 Watson 349s. He first had 3, and after an hour felt almost nothing - so had the other 2.

He *thinks* he got a pretty good buzz around an hour later. He's very new to the opioid world, and the only way he could describe it is having gotten a slight MDMA like feeling - where he kind of wanted to grind his teeth, but it was not as intense as MDMA. But he was drinking quite a bit at the same time, and maybe it was just a really good beer buzz?

He tried the same exact concoction last weekend, and didn't get the slightest high. Surely his tolerance wouldn't be an issue 7 days later? Perhaps he messed up the CWE the second time? Or perhaps the first time he wasn't on an opiod high as he thought - maybe just good and drunk?

Should one have any doubt if they were feeling a Hydrocodone high? Is it possible 25mg would not have an effect on SWIM? Isn't that a solid dose? Is it possible that using warm water to dissolve the hydro during the CWE could have killed off the good stuff?
Old 27-04-2010, 06:21
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Squidward is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: Did 25mg of Hydrocodone get SWIM high?

It's certainly possible that SWIY wasnt affected by 25mg hydrocodone. SWIM finds it to be a horribly weak chemical, and even with no tolerance had to take a good 6 or 7 to get a buzz. SWIY should try taking 5 without the CWE, to see if that is really the step thats messing it up, but SWIM doubts it as it is pretty difficult to fuck up a CWE. And also, contrary to the beliefs that many people have about tolerance, it goes away very rapidly. 6 days takes it away for SWIM, and that's with an IV Heroin habit! So it most certainly isn't tolerance that is messing with you.

SWIY may simply be insensitive to some/all opiates. For SWIM, oxycodone has barely any effect at doses lower than 60 mg, which was a real bummer because the first time SWIM researched it he read that 5-10mg would knock most down, so he was really pissed when he had to kill a whole 80 to get his pupils pinpricked. However, he takes only slightly higher than average doses of heroin, morphine, hydromorphone, and buprenorphine. Maybe its just the codeine molecule that doesn't work so great for SWIM. Either way, it could just be you.
Old 27-04-2010, 15:17
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2

SWIM thinks you should take 2 or 3 at once without the CWE. 1500mg of acetaminophen isn't going to hurt you. Higher amounts could though. SWIM can feel noticeable effects off of 5mg of Hydrocodone and is intensely stoned at 12.5mg or so. For an opiate naiive person, I would reckon the same scenario. Don't drink with it, either. Opioids are best enjoyed alone in SWIM's opinion.
Old 29-04-2010, 02:21
Silver Member

Male from Vanuatu
Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.Master_Khan probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 719, Level: 4 Points: 719, Level: 4 Points: 719, Level: 4

Dextro is right, 5 or 10 mg of hydrocodone is more than adequate for swim.......everyone is different and some people don't seem to have the right liver enzymes to enjoy hydro......if 25 mgs didn't do it, swim says just leave it alone. Not swiy cup of tea. and definitely swiy should NOT be 'drinking quite a bit' while knocking back CWE's of opioids. Not cool.
Old 29-04-2010, 04:11

Female from United States
Psyjour is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

Thanks for the replies. SWIM reminded me that he tried 2-3 straight hydros (with no CWE or alcohol) a while back with no noticeable effects. I suppose it's not SWIM's cup of tea. Speaking of cups of tea, SWIM mentioned that he's curious to try a different cup of tea.

He's rather curious as to how the potency of pod tea could be described - so he'll know what to expect. He's experienced with plenty of substances like psychedelics, MDMA, speed, alcohol and mary jane - all of which leave him no doubt that he's arrived in another state of mind. How might one describe the potency/effect of a pod tea experience? Is there potential he could turn into a babbling idiot? Should he plan on keeping to himself perhaps curled up watching a movie? Do you think he'd be able to interact with others in a normal way? What's the closest drug experience that someone might describe it being similar to in terms of potency and/or effect?
Old 23-07-2011, 06:38

Male from United States
JmanKeezy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

If SWIY is a light user, he needs to ease into opiates more. SWIM has the same problem, and taking 1 hydrocodone, waiting 30 minutes - 1 hour and taking the rest seems to fix this problem. I know this is a really old thread, but I hope I helped!
Old 09-08-2012, 21:45

20 y/o Male from United States
spade082 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

I just took about 23-25mg (dropped lil powder) of Hydro in a parachute. As well as about 150mg promethazine, and like 200mg Butalbital (barbiturate). And two hours later, i feel no effect. Hydros fucking suck asshole. Even with Oxy i have to take a lot. Keep in mind I have a legitamite pain problem as well, which is how I get these. To be honest I wouldnt feel bad for dumping all my vicodin in the trash. They dropped my doc so I used to have 2 1/2 Perc 10s every day for years, until they recently dropped my doc due to financial reasons, so Ive been going to the ER about every week.
My advice? Ask your doc for oxycodone, say the hydros bother your stomach and dont help pain.
If youre getting em off the street, Id just advise to avoid them altogether and try and find Oxys or someone who will trade for them.

Share this on:

Tags
cwe, drug, euphoria, hydrocodone, hydrocodone effects, morphine, no tolerance, norcos, tolerance, vicodin, watson