Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > RECOVERY & ADDICTION > Drug Addiction & Recovery > Alcohol addiction
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Alcohol addiction Support for coping with Alcohol addiction and Alcohol addiction treatment.

Old 17-04-2010, 22:21

Male from United States
the_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
vodka addiction

im currently addicted to vodka... after being addicted to heavy drugs like heroin and cociane for a long time.
Im only addicted to vodka, cuz i changed the country im living in, and here u cant find drugs like i used to find before, but everytime i go back to my country i take heroin and i bring back here with me about 15 grams that last me a couple of days and then im sick :P but now everyday im thinking of heroin tooo much...
what do u think i should do to stop thinkning of heroin after stoping for about 2 years?

the_man added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

or maybe if i stop drinking vodka, do u think it will help?
but i honestly cant stop drinking... everyday i have to drink about a bottle even if im sitting alone!!!

Last edited by the_man; 17-04-2010 at 22:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 17-04-2010, 23:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.MiMoMo really adds to the discussion.
Re: vodka addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man View Post
... but everytime i go back to my country i take heroin and i bring back here with me about 15 grams that last me a couple of days and then im sick...
Admitting to transporting narcotics across national borders is NEVER A GOOD IDEA , let alone publishing such on a forum devoted to the safe pursuit of altered awareness and healing recovery. If compulsive consumption of vodka is in any way responsible for such recklessness, then yes, recommendation to discontinue drinking is in order. As far as taking one's mind off thoughts of using, try reading. And for starters, begin with the rules to this forum just subscribed to.

It is a matter of courtesy and respect to not blurt out confession of illegal activity in public. Such self incrimination provides evidence to the prosecution and potentially holds liable the hosting site and its members for condoning criminality.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good point to make about illegal activity putting this site at risk.

Last edited by MiMoMo; 18-04-2010 at 00:18.
Old 18-04-2010, 09:12
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from Ireland
Hardy Bucks is captain of the psychonauts.Hardy Bucks is captain of the psychonauts.Hardy Bucks is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 994, Level: 4 Points: 994, Level: 4 Points: 994, Level: 4

the man, please refer to the rules of self incrimination for you did not take heroin from your country but SWIY may have!

Please use:
SWIM - Someone Who Isnt Me
&
SWIY - Someone Who Isnt You

If you are drinking a bottle a day swims advice is not to stop suddenly and seek medical advice ASAP.

All the best!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Excellent point about the rules on self incrimination, good call.
Old 25-04-2010, 21:24

Male
electrician is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

my friend at uni had a drinking problem with whisky maybe a litre a day, he said it was mainly due to bordem! so i think you should get out in the big world , hang with friends and find something interesting to do!! its your mind at the end of the day ,

peace
Old 26-04-2010, 23:13

25 y/o Female from Germany
Blue_Water_Flower should review received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

if you can figure out the reason why SWIY consumes alcohol then you will be able to see some answers. sounds to me SWIY just substituted one addiction for another one. therefore sounds like compulsive addiction.
ask yourself WHY and WHAT FOR. then figure a way out

Share this on:

Tags
addict, addicted, addiction, alcohol addiction, drug, vodka