Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Methadone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 09-04-2010, 16:03

29 y/o Male from Ireland
snorts gunpowder should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
methadone first time

right swim just obtained 90mills of methadone and is not too sure if he is going to use it or not, swim never tried methadone befor
hes never beeing addicted to opiads befor but has tried smoking heroin twice befor, the last time swim smoked heroin was about 6 months ago, swim is able to use massive doses of diazepam, (not too sure if thats going to make much of a difference)
but if swim was to take this methadone what would be a safe dose? considering swim never took methadone befor, and never, had an addiction to opiads befor,
bear in mind swim weighs 16 stone (100kg)
how many mills would it be safe for swim to take without hurting himself?
Old 09-04-2010, 16:11
Silver Member

33 y/o Female from Scotland
msmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way upmsmogadon is on the way up
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Re: methadone first time

If SWIY has never tried methadone before SWIM would recommend a small trial dosage to check that SWIY likes the effects. Around 10-15mls. Remember it takes sometimes up to an hour to feel the effects of methadone so he shouldn't take any more in the mean time as this is a serious overdose risk
Old 09-04-2010, 16:15

43 y/o Male from Canada
G-MACK is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

10 to 20 mills would be about max for someone who has never taken methadone, but in swims opinion as someone who has been on methadone and kicked it i say pour that garbage down the drain and dont try it period.
Old 07-10-2010, 16:39

43 y/o Male from United States
jimmycann is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

U should always take a real small dose 1st to check and see if youre allergic or something.

People are different. WAY different.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:36
..and your eyebrows

48 y/o Male from Germany
TheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond reputeTheBigBadWolf is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 7,932, Level: 13 Points: 7,932, Level: 13 Points: 7,932, Level: 13
Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6% Activity: 35.6%
AW: methadone first time

Although the Wolf thinks it a crazy idea to take methadone without any need, he would say a safe dose might be smaller than 10 ml. when two hours have passed and nothing happens please do not redose because methadone in an opiate-naive person is known to have severe effects like breath-depression and even death.
one should not re-use before the whole methadone is metabolized. one weeks break should be on the safe side.
TBBW
Old 16-11-2010, 22:32
Titanium Member

Female from Earth
natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.natey7 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 923, Level: 4 Points: 923, Level: 4 Points: 923, Level: 4
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

The first time Swim used Methadone he had a pretty nice high which lasted long as hell to!

If you choose to use the Methadone you will enjoy your experience(if not abused).

Swims first time using the Methadone he was euphoric, warm, content with things and the best part of this all was the VERY long length.

However, for your first time using 90mgs is an EXTREMELY dangerous and deadly amount for one to use. You should use no more than 10mgs on your first time. Even some Opiate naive people will get wrecked off of 5mgs so be very careful. Taking too much can have some people puking uncomfortably for 24 hours straight.

Also make sure you do not binge with it too much either, because coming off of the stuff will be extremely brutal and hard.

For Swims first time he used 10mgs and was flying. However, before this Swim had stopped the other Opiates for a couple weeks beforehand so this could be why Swim felt it as much as he did.

Hope this helped!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please re-read the Site Rules ( http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules ) you agreed to when you signed up for the forum - you've broken 1 of the major ones (self-incrimination) in about every post I've read! Would like to see u around!
You've had a lot of problems with the s/i rule. Learn to Swim or you will sink. -2

Last edited by natey7; 24-09-2011 at 22:28.
Old 21-11-2010, 05:48
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Do a low dose BUT here is the real killer.

You know the old saying about LSD hits, you take one and think it's not working proper, take another and 5 min later the first hits??

Well, it applies with this, Methadone too - do your dose 5-10mg and give it 2-3hr maybe?

Be careful playing with this.

Best Answer! ;) Very helpful & informative
Old 22-11-2010, 02:24
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Mr. Mojo Risin is a decent psychonaut.

I've encountered over the years various friends of friends and the like who have reported it taking up to 4 hours or so to feel the methadone from when they dosed.

Also methadone stays in your system for a rather long period of time (Might be 24 hours might be longer, might want to do further research on this before any friends or pets decide to sample.) this extended life in the bloodstream is what causes a decent amount of overdoses on methadone (Specifically in opiate naive individuals.) because people will stop noticing the effects and figure that it will be gone from the system, so they take some more which may elevate peak plasma levels over the lethal limit (Keep in mind it depends how much is being done.).

Start low, be safe, be careful. Remember, "You can always do a little more, you can never do any less."

Also wouldn't recommend snorting as some rather unpleasant reports have filtered back of people who decided to take nose route. For one, people have reported not actually feeling it any quicker than taking it orally plus pain in the nose and reddening of the face to go along with it (Real dire sounding right? Reddening of the face.).
Old 22-11-2010, 07:49

43 y/o Male from United States
jimmycann is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

SWIM's Dog became dependent in a few weeks it said.

At 10mgs x 4/day, SWIM's dog says that 10 mgs or even 20....works very good as an anti-depressant. There will be no sense of withdrawl, save the negative feelings, then SWIM will take 10 mgs of methadone and an hour later he says he starts to feel positive....and happier. 20 mg's increases this effect.

Since SWIMs DOG CANNOT RUN OUT OF METHADONE....he doesnt have hardly any experience taking more than 40-50 mgs of methadone at a time due to this fact.

The last thing this canine wants is to go thru Withdrawl from methadone which most people who use opiates and opiate-like drugs avoid like the bowels of hell!

SWIMS Dog says dont even use this 90 tablet supply. Its too dangerous.

To be safe, several days between doses would have to be waited thru or tolerance then dependence develop. Followed by addiction.

This is just so difficult to do for 100% of canines....no one can really hope to be able to be THAT disciplined.

SWIMs dog says to Save your methadone until some day when u might need some strong painrelief and use it ONCE. Not morethan that! He said to use it along with Ibuprofen less than 1200mg/day.) and Tylenol less than 4000 mg/day) for best pain relief. B/c that way the farm animals would have THREE different pain drugs working in THREE different ways against the pain.

Ibuprofen works by anti-inflammatory activity and Tylenol (Acetominophen works by increasung the body's pain threshold. Of coarse the Methadone would work via the opiate pathway.

According to most farmanimals, this will get swiy the highest pain relief with the lowest dose of opiate or opiate like drugs.
Old 25-12-2010, 23:58
Banned

38 y/o Male from Scotland
Aberdonian should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

30mg is most a uk doc is allowed to prescribe incase someone is intolerant ant 30 ml can kill an intolerant person- anyhow i have a big tolerance using up to 60-70mg meth a day then last week i ended up taking over 200ml along with .4 heroin injected and stupidly took a load of valium and diazepam as well, this whole day is a blank to me until at 10pm i came to in a hospital where they had given me naloxone a few times to try and get me awake, if my folks hadnt checked on me that night id have been dead they checked as i was in such a state earlier-to top it all off the cops found 100ml of methadone in my room and now iv been charged with posession after 20 years of using with no convictions- if your gona do the meth do 30 ml maximum and dont top up same day as it builds up in your system , as a drug of recreation methadone sucks there are much safer drugs out there! learn from my mistakes please!! as for self incrimination, the cops already incriminated me how could they charge me again for something they read on here!

You've been here for 2 years - you should know the rules against self-incrimination by now!

Last edited by Aberdonian; 31-12-2010 at 23:22.
Old 27-12-2010, 18:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

my horse has given doses to opiate naive people and he can say that 10 mg is plenty. methadone does take about an hour and a half to really feel so give it about that long. my horse has seen some people that need more, but he has found that 10 mg seems to be the perfect dose for someone with no tolerance.
Old 01-01-2011, 22:38

Female from United Kingdom
pinkglitter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

the first time my bunnie tried methadone, she had never used any opiates and only had 10 ml which completely knocked her out for 24 hours! in fact her bunnie boyfriend was so worried about her that he nearly took her to hospital. is lethal stuff if not use to opiates.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs, first time methadone use, ghb, methadone