Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 08-04-2010, 06:24
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
bk-MBDP

Can anyone add information about: bk-MBDP β-Keto-Methylbenzodioxolylpentanamine
  • names / synonyms
  • molecule
  • dose
  • duration
  • side effects
  • legal status
  • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
  • since when has this research chemical been available?
  • stability of the molecule / compound

Names: β-Keto-Methylbenzodioxolylpentanamine (Pentylone, bk-Methyl-K, bk-MBDP)

Experiences with bk-MBDP should be discussed here: to be added when page created

It was apparently designed and patented in Britain in the 60's : British Patent GB 1085135 (1969).

Formula C13H17NO3*
Mol. mass 235.278 g/mol

CAS number 698963-77-8
17763-01-8 (hydrochloride)

IUPAC Name: (±)-1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(methylamino)pentan-1-one

Legal Status: Covered by the coming Cathinone ban in the UK. Status in other countries unknown.
Attached Images
File Type: png pentylone.png (6.7 KB, 1108 views)
Old 24-06-2010, 12:10

35 y/o Male from Austria
maumakmak should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Re: bk-MBDP

The following was on a piece of paper left behind in a copy of Pihkal I found at the library:

Quote:

As I have a sample of this product sitting next to me and could not find any report about it on the net, I decided to do one myself.

I was told that the dose should be 10-20mg.
I found this quite strange as the beta ketones usually require much larger doses.
As I could not find ANY information about this compound on the net, I decided to start small.
I usually don't like to snort and things for some reasons have much better effect on my when I take them orally, but as I planned to test this compound in small increments, I decided to do it by snorting as that way the effects would come on faster which would make testing easier.

t-1:00 1mg snorted as a safety check.
t-0:30 No effects so far. Planning to do two lines at 6mg each soon.

t= 0:00 6mg snorted, slight burn, but quite mild.
t+0:10 Feeling first light effects. Getting more awake, some jawning, something is building up
t+0:15 snorted the other 6mg, waiting for more pronounced effects
t+0:30 not feeling that much more. Just feeling quite awake, but that's pretty much all there is at the moment...
t+0:50 Feels like a plain stimulant. Bit of restlesness and tiny bit jittery. No euphoria or empathy so far. Thinking about redosing, but not sure if it will bring out any thing else than just more stimulation.
t+1:30 did another 6mg. Still stimulated and awake, but nothing really spectacular so far.

Did do some Dimethocaine a bit later as I wanted to give that a try as well, so can not say how long the stimulation from the Pentylone would actually last.

Conclusion: I don't like plain stimulants very much, as I'm normally much more the euphoria and empathy type.
Therefore I did not find this compound very appealing.
I have tried MDPV twice in small amounts about a year ago and also did not like it very much. However I would say that this compound felt quite similar to my MDPV experience as far as I can remember. Mild stimulation, but lacking the empathy and euphoria.
So personally I'm not very impressed by this stuff, but taking into account that there are a lot of people who love MDPV, other people may enjoy this compound.

Post Quality Evaluations:
be careful about self-incrimination. use SWIM at least
Self-incrimination: read the rules.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 24-06-2010 at 15:39. Reason: si
Old 26-11-2011, 19:43
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

The following paragraph is provided for the sake of my ongoing documentation of my uncles exploration of novel substances. It is not important to this particular thread and can be skipped, discussion related to pentylone begins directly afterwards. Think of the following as ass covering masquarading as creative narrative, I sense something in the air lately and feel this may be prudent and in mine and others best interests. And please do not be annoyed by it, I made every attempt to make it entertaining and it's not like I'm wasting paper or anything:

I am going to take this time to present the sad news that my uncle finally succumbed to his addiction and passed away last night, he simultaneously suffered cardiac arrest and a stroke from his fast food habit, wasted away from cancer due to cigarettes, and in an attempt to get to the hospital hopped into his vehicle after drinking a large quantity of alcohol. But all that would have been fine, when the paramedics arrived at the grisly scene of the car accident, my uncle in his drunken state made several comments about their mothers, sisters, wives, children, pets, taste in music, choice of career, attractiveness, "customer service" skill, and sexual orientations, making the official cause of death vehicular manslaughter via ambulance. And ironically the crew felt remorse and attempted to administer my uncle pain meds so he did not have to suffer death through a crushed trachea, but his FDA approved use of Subutex would have necessitated a large quantity of synthetic opiates normally designated "chemical weapons" for any effective analgesia or mercy to occur. Let's all remember his story with sadness and let his death and experiences not have occurred in vain. While substituted cathinones/tryptamines/phenethylamines might cause any number of issues, no might about it, give someone enough alcohol and you WILL eventually unearth the childish, violent, insufferable, cretinish, reptile brained sociopath, like Hannibal lector with severe frontal lobe inhibition and a tendency to invade your "bubble". And chances are good you will spend the next morning cleaning vomit off your floor. Rest in peace unk. The good news is he has been raising a manticore since it was a.. (chick, pup, cub, duckling...?) and I will from now on relate this magnificent creatures experiences here, beginning with bk-MDBP aka pentylone. Manny, the floor is yours:

So, being a manticore and not a human I cannot be certain these findings will extrapolate. But Mr. Reasons late uncle taught me well and I could often hang with him so I feel confident that my findings will be helpful. Seeing as there is no experience thread I will amalgamate my direct relation of findings with more general discussion of my impressions and mods can alter or move this post as they see fit.

Received 5 gm of bk-MDBP in the form of clumpy slightly off white powder with an almost starchy odor. I thought for a while that it had been adulterated with some sort of potato or corn product, but further experimentation leads me to doubt this.

First trial involved inhaling ~10 mgs into my snout (following 1 mg allergy test, although most manticores find anaphylactic shock akin to being tickled so I of course wouldn't have had a problem), which resulted in nothing but irritation and a longing for my late owners MDPV stash. Could it be the pyrollidine is that crucial? Pentedrone shows that the 3,4 methylenedioxy moiety is probably needed to induce that undefinable magic some feel and some don't with the pariah pyrovalerone derivative. Nevertheless I attempted vaporization of pentylone at 20 mgs with an oil burner. WTF! Experienced uneasiness in the form of mild akathisia. Further trials with increasing doses up the snout merely replicated this effect. MDPV with less euphoria? What a joke!

However manticores never give up on a chemical once they become interested, and true to my species I cleared my brain of competing exogenous ligands with a period of abstinence (well okay it was 12 hrs or so, manticores find human metabolism cute, like a 4 year old struggling through Hemmingway. All that ATP just to turn toxins into more potent toxins... No wonder oxidant stress is such a problem with H. sapiens, if my reward chemicals went Mr. Hyde and attacked my brain I'd probably die at a puny 80 years of age as well) and mere force of will. Then I dumped out an unknown (sorry!!! Further analysis indicates it was in the area of 150 mg) quantity of pentylone, chopped with my talons until an even fluffy consistenty was achieved, and took the whole thing in one nostril. Drip was manageable, slightly but not overwhelmingly bitter, this was when I concluded there wasn't any starch in this product as for me it has a characteristic feel in the back of the throat this material lacks.

I prepared for my day and didn't notice until ten or so minutes later that despite the dismal grey sky outside I felt like a cub (that's the correct term Mr. Reason) about to run outside on a beautiful summer day in Northern California. I couldn't believe the difference! This feeling got more and more intense, until it was most akin to my late owners experiences with the Cocaine hcl that one cannot find for the current region specific street price of 35-50/gm but more like the 70-100/gm stuff that only a connection with a member of an older generation with a professional background will net you, in my uncles case a good friends mother was his source. Although that doesn't quite define it, if anything it didn't do it justice. It's as like cocaine as caffeine is but the traits that are alike and not are qualitatively different. The effects also persist for much longer than cocaine does, but they do drop off gradually at the 4 hr mark leaving one nostalgic although the need to redose must not have been that strong because I was able to forgoe further trials in favor of a good night sleep and hopefully NT replenishment for an equally successful experiment in the morning.

Trials with pyrolisis note activity at much lower doses (15 mgs sandwiches between cigarette ash and tobacco in a glass pipe (not oil burner, this doesnt seem to do it for pentylone. Odd.) This method produces a head rush akin to the feeling of first trying nicotine but with all the toxic side effects removed and the relaxing stimulation attenuated to a high degree. I've heard it compared to "crack", and will only say that that statement is less "harm reduction" oriented and more "hey Gov., guess there's a new substitued cathinone out there, heres how to justify ruining it for us! And if you drop the ball on it don't worry, there is now documentation that any concerned parent can look up that they will infer means that their daughters will soon be selling their orifices for hits of the pent." One would not be able to blame the DEA for doing something under that potential but totally precedented possibility. Plus its completely inaccurate and potentially dangerous information. The feeling is as like crack as any other smoked stimulant is, although freebasing cocaine in my experience produced a MUCH stronger head rush, followed 15 minutes later by a deep and overwhelming existential crisis and the certainty that my mouth was hanging open in such a way that I resembled a manticore version of Billy Bob Thornton. This is not at all the case with pentylone.

The truth is bk-MDBP is quite unique in it's effects. For pure euphoria it blows MDPV out of the water, although the rather large drop in potency is disappointing but will hopefully prevent any unnecessary deaths or difficult experiences for puny human teenagers if this compound is discovered by the devils and their disgusting bath salt blends and makes its incognito but widespread and available debut sans any usage instructions or safety regulations. It is nothing like methylone or mephedrone, although there is definitely something serotoninergic happening as at certain times gum would have been nice, but being a manticore I settled for a large chunk of kodiak bear liver when my teeth got rubbery.

In summation, patience paid out and I was rewarded with a very satisfying discovery. I want to conclude by offering a sincere plea to the drug using community as well as the LE officers struggling to save the stupid from themselves. The other high ups who are motivated by other factors can go fuck a cactus: People, we have a chance here to prove we can be responsible. We allowed MDPV to be ruined forever, and in the process lost a few lives that never should have been lost. Upon reflection I really cannot blame the ones who moved to control it, although it did make my owners life difficult for a while. So let's be very careful in the future, let's not sacrifice discretion in who we allow access to these chemicals in favor of making a quick buck. If that's the kind of people that we are, then the after school specials got it right and I still believe in you humans. Shit I almost feel like one of you when I hear of the destruction resulting from good intentions gone bad and bad intentions going exactly as planned.

And to the aforementioned hard working protectors of civilian lives, please do not see the influx of new substances on the market as a way to thumb our snouts at your authority and judgement on what we may or may not ingest. My personal beliefs on drug policy notwithstanding, I feel like the majority of you are doing what you do with ideals of making the world a better place for our progeny (although cmon, I'm sure you have a coworker or two who thinks locking up sick people without a violent bone in their bodies in a community where the true leaders are murderers, bigots and rapists is poetic justice for being made fun of by the stoner crew for being square in high school.) No, I and everyone I know would like very much to be able to openly discuss and find a mutually beneficial solution that will keep you satisfied that you are able to do your entirely necessary and honorable job unimpeded, and the many Americans who simply need something to fill the void in their lives until spirituality or something else more constructive makes itself accessible will be able to know that they can find relief that doesn't require sacrificing sexual potency in exchange for a flat affect for the highest possible price making increasingly more irrelevant preparations of drugs will allow which is what I hear most antidepressants have accomplished so far. I know I am trying to work with you, I take research chems for many reasons, but mostly in solidarity with my mammalian cousins H. sapiens who stick to the legal stuff to try and appease both their existential need to be comforted and the overprotective, aggravating but ultimately altruistic big brother leaning in a little too close as of late. I don't use to rebel, I use to live. And until I find a way to live without anything, I sincerely request that you consider the effects of rampant legislation. In the UK the first "blanket" covered everything but naphyrone (arguably the most dangerous of the bunch). And naphyrone is what they got. The more researched and honestly safe chemicals are removed from the world, the weirder they substitutions will get, and while manticores could enjoy recreational use of plutonium substituted phenethylamines, I think I remember hearing radiation kills people (Haha sorry . I heat my den with polonium). I know this will be read by someone I'm talking to. At least think about it and know that we want to coexist with you and enjoy the same feelings of self esteem and freedom that you enjoy and strive to protect in our families and friends. Until something changes my human counterparts will suffer the "junkie" label like a scarlet letter or permanent herpes pustule. Crass but effective no?

Sorry for the rant readers, we are on the verge of either soaring or crashing out, this chemical could be the catalyst that decides which direction our world will evolve, and this point anything could, and I for one am extremely excited and want to do my part. Let's be careful and know that be you manticore or human, despite your puny frames and weak constitutions, I love you all and want us to grow as brothers in the way that the creator intended, whatever it may be.

-Manny the manticore and Norman Stanley Loreeson
RIP: Joe Swimmer, beloved uncle and patient, good natured scapegoat/buck acceptor.

Note: the above is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I have posted on this site is an accurate reflection of me or my life. I am a liar and not a very skilled one. Manticores? C'mon!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Um.... THAT was an interesting read... too bad it contains no useful info.
Remarkable post. Informative and creative writing!
what a post. not too much relevant info but man that be a read!

Last edited by (NS)-M-Lo-Reason; 26-11-2011 at 20:08. Reason: Read bk-MDBP as bk-MBDP. Whoops.
Old 13-12-2011, 09:35

Male from United States
nimowns is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

well one thing for sure worked, your amped the fuck up and talking like a madman
Old 16-12-2011, 10:32
Großschmackhaft Großschmackhaft is nu online
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from Germany
Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.Großschmackhaft probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 593, Level: 3 Points: 593, Level: 3 Points: 593, Level: 3
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

I have received a sample from some vendor who wants me to review this. Although i did not do extensive tests yet, i noted that the effects are significantly more euphoric (and less speedy/nervous) when swallowed instead of snorted. I can see why (NS)-M-Lo-Reason compared it with cocaine, although the general feeling is quite different, it has this typical cocaine alertness to it (though i only have very brief experience with coke).
Old 19-12-2011, 11:55
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3 Points: 588, Level: 3
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimowns View Post
well one thing for sure worked, your amped the fuck up and talking like a madman
Indeed. Helluva drug. Stay away though Manny experienced severe paranoid delusions and ego centrism from a binge lasting only a few weeks. And yeah the above post was probably not entirely necessary. I'll leave it up as a cautionary tale, kids, it may sound witty and entertaining to read in the moment, but remember the one guy at the party on the ups when everyone wants to be faded. No one likes him unless that someone is a girl and the ups he's on happen to be coke.
Old 31-01-2012, 17:21
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

The lab manager's ferrets tasted a sample of this a month ago and when vaporized it tastes almost exactly like MDPV. The lab manager was wondering if he could have been sold some by mistake (or not) but the effects seem different. Since the lab ferrets loathe MDPV due to the fear of binging for days, they freaked out a little when first tasting this material and have not tried it since the initial 15 mg was vaporized. This produced a clean stimulation without a massive compulsion to smoke more, did nt boost the weasel's libido and did not cause strong vasoconstriction. The effects were more like that of a straightforward stimulant like buphedrone.
The lab manager is curious to hear if others have also noticed the taste being similar to PV. This sample will stay on the shelf until another can be acquired from a different source to compare physical properties with but the fact that it is staying on the shelf is pretty much a guarantee it is not MDPV since the ferrets would likely find a way to justify smoking it more if it were...
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11
Gold Member

Male from United States
snapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medlinesnapper must mainline Medline
Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8 Points: 3,115, Level: 8
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%

Decided against the better judgement of the lab manager to dose the ferrets with 30 mg orally. Effects noted at t30 with a good-natured stimulation, at t1:30 some empathogenesis and more stimulation. This plateaued and lasted about 2-3 hours with a 2 hours comedown. Very minimal vasoconstriction, very clean stimulation, moderately dilated pupils, easy comedown and very little urge to redose - none in fact. This compound contains some of the same positive effects of mephedrone but with a much lighter hand, lack of compulsion, and MUCH less body load. In fact, no real bodyload to speak of at this dose.
Thumbs up from this lab manager. Though not currently involved in any stimulant research, this is something the ferrets will be asked to explore further at a later date.
The lab manager is still suspect this is MDPV becuase of the smell and taste on vaporization and will test melting points soon to decide if it is. The ferrets could easily have their impressions influenced by the name on the baggie, but they are still pretty convinced that this is something else, if for no other reason that the ferrets have never not been driven to redose with MDPV, ever.
Old 08-04-2012, 17:45
Titanium Member

Male from United States
snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.snarkymalarky probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3 Points: 640, Level: 3
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Sorry no scale, so can't comment on dosages. I know eyeballing is bad and all, but I think it is bad more in a "can't recommend it" kind of way than a "definitely causes lots of bad effects" way. Anyway...

General Comments:

Duration is shorter than 4-FA, 2-FMA, d,l-amph, etc. More on par with ritalin or 4-MEC. Fairly easy on the nose, somewhat less effective orally, and relatively moderate side effects. Vasoconstriction and HR elevation seem moderate for this kind of stim. One unique side effect I've noticed though it that it makes me poop like every hour. Normally a stim makes me take a big dump during the come up, but with Pentylone it's like that feeling over and over. No nausea to speak of though.

Also, eating seems easier than on other stims, though appetite is still reduced somewhat. Redosing doesn't seem to lose effectiveness for at least 12 hours. Sexually, typical for a stim -- a little bit harder to get it up and get it squirting, but when it does, it feels better. Not to any massive degree though, more like just the difference between an excellent jizz and a weak one. Mid-level pleasure enhancement for a stimulant.

Effects wise, the high feels in-between the DARI "boost" or "lift" one gets from something like coke or 4-MEC, that can become scattered or unfocused in high amounts, and the almost mechanical, intense, focused laser beam of the amphetamine high. The initial "rush" after a line feels pretty speedy, hyper, and manic for around 5-10 minutes, but then the high settles into a more focused stimulation that is good for doing academic work, though not quite as good as the focus from amphetamines. What I mean is that on the sliding scale between hyper, chatty, manic, euphoric, bouncy stimulation, on the one extreme, and sitting still writing for 12 hours without moving kind of stimulation on the other extreme, Pentylone is somewhere between the middle of the scale and the sitting still, laser-beam focus end of the scale.

It's a little different and your preferences may vary, but I like this chem because I think it strikes a good balance between useful amphetamine-like stimulation for work but without the extremely long duration and attendant effect on my sleep cycle from actual amphetamines. On the other hand, those looking for euphoria, rolls, and eye-wiggles might find this too much of a "plain" stim, though maybe I just haven't experimented with high enough doses yet. With no scale, I don't really feel the urge to try.

The urge to redose is there, but it is more to maintain the focus than to maintain the peak high. I were working, I might do a smallish line (approx the size of a tootpick after it's been all chopped and fluffed up) every hour for a few hours and then be able to fall asleep around 6-7 hours after the last line. It seems less "fiendy" than 4-MEC or 4-FA, though probably more so than 2-FMA, which I find not to be very fiendy at all. Self-control is definitely possible, though I suppose I can't speak for the whole of humanity. I'm sure some people could really binge on this stuff....

I'm interested in it mostly to help me quickly get through lots of rote quantitative work than to party, so I'm not really chasing euphoria. I don't mind a good speed rush every now and then, but I'll leave that to amphetamines. They have their place as stimulants, and Pentylone has a slightly different place.

Hope his helps some other swimmers in this vast sea of information. Overall, it's a fairly typical stim that offers lower euphoria, standard to better focus, and standard to less side effects, especially lower duration, than other RC stims I'v tried.

Last edited by snarkymalarky; 08-04-2012 at 18:17.
Old 03-05-2012, 15:10
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkymalarky View Post
Duration is shorter than 4-FA, 2-FMA, d,l-amph, etc. More on par with ritalin or 4-MEC. Fairly easy on the nose, somewhat less effective orally, and relatively moderate side effects. Vasoconstriction and HR elevation seem moderate for this kind of stim. One unique side effect I've noticed though it that it makes me poop like every hour. Normally a stim makes me take a big dump during the come up, but with Pentylone it's like that feeling over and over. No nausea to speak of though.
Must be due to the dopamine receptors in your stomach (more specifically, the ones that 'anticipate' an action the brain has associated with 'reward'). I wonder if there are norepinephrine receptors in there too that could play a role in that as well.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 02-03-2013 at 07:34. Reason: speculating on receptors
Old 28-11-2012, 16:22
Silver Member

Male from United States
Rob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline MedlineRob Cypher must mainline Medline
Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10 Points: 5,019, Level: 10
Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4% Activity: 18.4%

pentylone isn't too popular; everybody seems to dislike it after a while due to side effects or say it's too 'weak'.

Last edited by Rob Cypher; 02-03-2013 at 07:32.

Share this on:

Tags
beta-ketone, beta-ketones, bk-mbdp, bk-methyl-k, cathinones, drug forums, index threads, pentylone, research chemicals, stimulant research chemicals, stimulants

» New Threads
Best way to fix my bong?
Last post by Pharfromsober
4 Replies, 24 Views
why is my benzo tolerance so high?
Last post by Poppi
8 Replies, 155 Views
Is it true you can use on top of...
Last post by Jels
3 Replies, 60 Views
CBD Rip Off!
Last post by Name goes here