Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 23:38
Silver Member

23 y/o Male
Veryangrybob is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to do meth safely and lower blood pressure

Hey SWIM is fairly new user to meth just about over a month now and SWIM likes to do my drugs safely. I read that meth increases blood pressure by alot and SWIM also smokes so that doesnt help either. Is there any safe ways that i can lower my blood pressure with say an advil or asprin or something. Just to be on the safe side and not stroke or heart attack, also SWIM takes Clonazepam along with it because it has anticonvulsant properties wich i assume help. also to clonopins reduce blood pressure? and sorry for asking i just have been googling for hours and cant get a straight answer every sight is out there to scare drug users. also any other advice on being on the safe side would be great! i smoke the crystal if that matters at all. Thank you

Veryangrybob added 1078 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

I see no responses yet but id like to add that maby omega-3 Fish oil might be a good thing to take before dosing with meth because my friend (who had a heart attack) is told to take them because they are excellent for the heart and also i read that it increases dopamine and seratonin levels but im not taking anything in conjunction with the meth until i get the OK from some people, ANYBODY

Last edited by Veryangrybob; 04-04-2010 at 23:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-04-2010, 00:00

28 y/o Male
freakalenidate is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: How to do meth safely and lower blood pressure

dude swiy should probably read the rules before posting an incriminating post such as this.

anyways, take the omega-3 its good for the body, SWIM does it too.

try to exercise during the day, if possible - reduces your chances of heart disease and probably will significantly reduce your psychological stress - trust SWIM on this one.
Even though SWIY can pick up this information at probably any health magazine or some crap like that, SWIM evidentially exp. that when you stop working out, the energy in your body is redirected somewhere - thus, when you're energy is redirected within your mind, it may induce your stress - which may lead into panic attacks, anxiety or panic disorders. - there is no embarrassment in this, SWIM has suffer it before as have 50% of world-pop.

and try to read up on info regarding panic attacks and their different nature in relation to heart-attacks.
often times people will confuse PA with HA, thus ending up in a stupid attempt to solve the issue.

Panic Attacks are no fun, the first time SWIM had it he was on LSD - won't even try to describe it.

read up on it cuz, when SWIY is out of reality - and experiences something related to psychological stress - the effects can cause SWIY to be ignorant - his thoughts will be ignorant - his mind will induce ignorant theories, observations,conclusions and of course will later become idiot actions.

SWIM doesn't refrain from using whatever he feels like - he's just aware due to previous not enjoyable exp.

cheers bro.
remember to check out the rules !
- moderators can be pretty harsh - though they'll do so cuz SWIY's supposed to pay attention!

- SWIY could also buy a polar watch and monitor the heart
Old 05-04-2010, 01:58
Silver Member

23 y/o Male
Veryangrybob is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Re: How to do meth safely and lower blood pressure

Thanks SWIM is sorry for the incriminating post sometimes he forgets once he gets typing. What about the asprin? if SWIY knows in combo with the omega 3 should make meth quite a lot safer should it not? And sorry if SWIM came across sounding panicky SWIM actually becomes far from it even while suffering from severe anxiety, meth tends to calm him down alot and panicking is not really an issue for SWIM because hese very used to it. Also the phsychosis that comes with meth im not sure if SWIM can get because hese currently on Stelazine wich is an Anti-phsychotic and also has resperidone on site at all times wich just as a suggestion, SWIY should get a hold of some incase of another bad LSD trip it will put an end to it in a flash. Anyhow any other suggestions of things that could make the drug safer because sometimes SWIM tend to smoke a little more then intended but he can usually live with the consequences. Also lets say swim does overdose what does the hospital do to counteract such an overdose? SWIM hates going to the hospital unless 100% needed and would just rather home remedy himself. thanks again for the replies

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamines, aspirin, blood pressure, drug, drug forums, drugs-forum, fish oil, heart attack, meth, meth use, methamphetamine, overdose, panic attack, smoking meth

» New Threads
Small talk at check out
Last post by solinis
7 Replies, 221 Views
Is Dextromethorphan fun alone?
Last post by solinis
17 Replies, 720 Views
First and second-time Adderall...
Last post by reverbspyder
1 Replies, 17 Views
First and Second DXM Trip in one...
Last post by solinis