What does shooting up heroin feel like?

and what the hell does it feel like?
Old 06-05-2004, 09:31
Gold Member

51 y/o Male from United States
Hollywood is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 630, Level: 3 Points: 630, Level: 3 Points: 630, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
It feels warm then you hurl then you pass out, sounds like fun?
Old 08-05-2004, 06:30
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Tyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

You dont always throw up
Old 08-05-2004, 07:11
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Good one, Hollywood!

Tar had me nodding out.

I figure if I slammed I'ld have passed out like you said.

What's with the sleepy end of this drug?

I mean it makes me really drowsy coming down.

The vinegar acrid taste is repulsive; I recall so Vividly that it acts as a deterrent. YEeeeuuuccckkkk!!!

Sorry if off topic of shooting, but thought it was ball-park relevant.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:32
Silver Member

rachamim18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
In essence,the first time you inject it[if done in the correct amount and in the correct manner]it as if you are kissing the creator.I wont give a description of my first time[about 25 years ago]because I in no way wish to romantacize or sanitize it.It is safe to say though,that you will NEVER feel that way again,although you will certainly try-to the point of losing everything-maybe even your life.
Old 07-09-2004, 05:04
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

i used to. it was fun at first. very euphoric; made life great. then pretty soon it wasn't as fun. then it was just expensive and i hated it cause i wasn't really getting high anymore, but i was physically getting sick with the come down. i kept doing more. and then, I overdosed. after 3 weeks of misery, I got past it. now I do it about twice a year since... that was 5 years ago now.

by the way, it's great when i do it on occasion now.

Old 07-09-2004, 05:09
manda

Female
manda is captain of the psychonauts.manda is captain of the psychonauts.manda is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3 Points: 617, Level: 3
What you described in the last paragraph is almost how I feel about speed... I have shot 30.00 bucks of tar, not all at once though, like 3/4 of it then the last. My boyfriend at the time and I were hot as fuck in town, getting hassled just because they knew who we was...I remember the heroin making me think if they pull us over now, I will just fall out of the car and laugh at them...it actually made the ride thru town a non-paranoid event. I've had better rushes from crank or c.m.m though. Cyrstal's made me hear church bells in my ears and see bright blothches of rainbow colors, being thrown into my vision.. the colors were beautiful, and the church bells THE most AUTHENTIC sounding church bells I have ever heard. I think that's what AC/DC meant by "Ring your bell." After the ring, there was a cold, metallic deep blue night sky in front of my eyes... I prayed to God just then, someone I stayed on my feet, to fall over this chick on my couch and land unceremoniously in a crumpled, scared high heap. I've never been that high since.. It was one of my first shots- a "friend" fixed it for me, I did it, stood up, and he recommened sitting down. "Oh, I'm fine..." Halfway to the living room it hit me... Those bells, man, they sounded so beautiful. Pardon me while I pause for a chronic break.
Old 03-12-2004, 07:39

linemup should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1

My father was a addict for 30+ years and it took him in the bathroom one night (where he spent most of his spare time).

I have tried just about every drug accept heroin becuase it scares the shit out of me. If it can take someone with 30+ years experience, it can damn sure take anyone out there.

Post Quality Evaluations:
this is totally off topic, and not even a point of harm reduction
Old 08-08-2006, 12:02
Gold Member

Female from Earth
Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.Alicia must live here.
Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5 Points: 1,324, Level: 5
Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9% Activity: 8.9%
The only thing swia will say she uses and isn't a problem user like all the 'typical' people. i've already expressed my views on this topic before and im not regurgitating it again.

Swia dont condone but heres her tips !!

* Avoid street heroin. purity is unknown or difficult gauge smoke only on foil *
*Morphine to heroin isn't difficult*
*start small, inject half first see how u feel*
*When you have a brake,keep a note of the the original dose if its the same batch of course. start small again*
*clean arms with alcohol wipes before and after injecting*
*1-2 days stop brake. begin again*
*Dispose of needles syringes unlike some tosser i know who chucks them out his window. Think of other people*
*Do NOT SHARE SYRINGES or cooking equipment*
*IF u have to come off go through withdrawal dont go through methadone u think coming off smack is bad try cumming off that*
*DONT DO IT! Be-careful! if u do if u can have narcan around and never be alone when u do it*

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good harm reducton, also good info.
Good point however cleaning arms with alcohol after injecting is not necessary and can cause more bleeding as alcohol prevents the blood for clotting.
Old 22-08-2006, 17:22
Silver Member

36 y/o Male from Spain
rupert is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
No Difference from Snorting

SWIM has tried heroin twice. 1st time snorting it, and then one or two weeks later injecting. Both times using approximately same amount of white heroin from Hong-Kong.
The result was identical: Warm, supercomfortable (Christmas fireplace with the whole family security, if that's cosy to you) Kafka&Burroughs thoughts dream state stupor, no vomiting.
On injecting, for the drug to come in effect took the same time as through snorting.
Maybe SWIM built up tolerance after one time (!?!?!) or skin-poped accidentaly.

Considering there was no difference in effect, SWIM would not recomend the hazardous practise of amateur-injection. (Specialy if the powder is mixed with pieces of tobacco, like in his case... what an idiot..)
Old 28-08-2006, 04:46

Male
ZepDoorsFloyd41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1 Points: 111, Level: 1
SWIM has never mainlined actual heroin, but has iv'ed Oxycontin. That was quite a rush, but probably no where near what it would feel like to mainline H.

If swim could find good quality H, he would try it.
Old 03-09-2006, 17:38

Male
puff puff pass is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
a very intense warm buzzy feeling of relaxation, so good, but SO ADDICTIVE!!!
Old 04-09-2006, 02:26

Male
sammydaze is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1 Points: 102, Level: 1
within 10-60 seconds swim feels an intense rush of pleasure and euphoria throughout his entire body followed by several hours wrapped in a warm blanket with no pain, no worries, and no inhibitions.

Last edited by sammydaze; 04-09-2006 at 18:24.
Old 14-09-2006, 12:08

34 y/o Male
housefukr is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
SWIM shot it after smoking and snorting it. They pop Vicodin all day every day, so they'd like to think there was a tolerance. They said smoking it tasted like shit and didnt hit them like the semi truck they expected. SWIM said after they shot it the semi truck definitely ran them the fuck over ! They melted into the couch and nodded off for a while. They said it was a lot like E but with no motivation ..
Old 26-10-2006, 22:15
Banned

28 y/o Male
bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.
Re: What does shooting up heroin feel like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
Good one, Hollywood!

Tar had me nodding out.

I figure if I slammed I'ld have passed out like you said.

What's with the sleepy end of this drug?

I mean it makes me really drowsy coming down.

The vinegar acrid taste is repulsive; I recall so Vividly that it acts as a deterrent. YEeeeuuuccckkkk!!!

Sorry if off topic of shooting, but thought it was ball-park relevant.
Shooting brown feels... like swim dno swim don't care all the lying stealing and shit seems worthwhile, your happy and secure u don't care swim says , personally swim get obsessed with cleaning, (at first was on floor), just downed blissed out full euphoria,

Main reason i made this post (he cool though) but people get banned for saying they done illegal activity when really it was swim (that dodgey cunt, i hate him) and wood don't get shit. Not my place tho just seems a lil corrupt, or maybe just very busy and expanding (as it should be)
Old 26-10-2006, 23:37

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7

If you look at the post you quoted, bonghed, you'll realize that its an old thread you resurrected, and that the post was made before the self-incrimination rule was enforced, sometime in January 2006. So there is nothing corrupt about this, the rule did not exist back then, and us mods do not have the time to go to every old thread and replace all the "I's" with "SWIMs". However if old members see that their threads are being resurrected, they should change their old posts when possible.

Also, unless there is something new and poignant to add to an old thread, sometimes its best not to bring them back to life...many of them were very sloppy with regard to the rules, and many times newer threads cover the same topic, but in a superior fashion!
Old 27-10-2006, 14:09

38 y/o Female from Australia
~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum~lostgurl~ is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13 Points: 9,142, Level: 13
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%

SWIM says that shooting heroin feels like every inch of her mind and body are being massaged by the love of her life.

As good as that sounds, the withdrawal is ten times as bad as the high is good.
Old 27-10-2006, 16:47

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.Fantasian really knows their shit.
Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7 Points: 2,756, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura76 View Post
SWIM says that shooting heroin feels like every inch of her mind and body are being massaged by the love of her life.

Couldnt have said it much better, it's like having just the orgasm of sex for 1 minute and then the feeling of just after sex for a further 8 hours...

its amazing but the withdrawl is so much worse....
Old 28-10-2006, 11:24
Titanium Member

41 y/o Male from United Kingdom
mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.mickenator is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4 Points: 900, Level: 4
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I couldn't have put it better than swil, but when youv'e been at it for years you take it to just feel normal and like a few have said the withdrawl is horrific.
Old 29-10-2006, 04:52

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura76 View Post

It must depend on the personality, I suppose. SWIM never found it more the mildy euphoric at all, (although you are not worried by anything, which can be pleasant), unless in suffering from something, mentally or physically, or withdrawing. Of all the famous drugs SWIM thought it was the least interesting. Overall, the feeling is dull and the effect on people's personalities is very umimpressive. People who are self-medicating for some condition will be the ones who get addicted quickly. May people try it and have no great interest.
Old 30-10-2006, 16:32

40 y/o Female
shuanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lostgurl~ View Post

SWIM of Australia says this is beautiful just to read and she would love to race out and get on right now. Nothing in her life has made her feel this good.

In her early 30s and seen as 'square' she stunned many of her friends by not only trying heroin, but going further with it. Some have still stood by her, having been fortunate to not be ripped off by her as she sustained her use by prostituting on Sydney's downtown streets. Though she's fortunate now to be past what was a brief withdrawal because she used for only a short time, she just can't get it out of her head, its like its scratched in there somewhere. Anytime she can, she goes for an occasional hit. She's never smoked it, just went straight into doing it by IV. Got vomiting the first few so times, but never has that again anymore.

Would she do it again...........oh yeaa.

Swim would like to hear from other Australians using this forum, and would welcome your P.M
Old 13-11-2009, 20:45
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6 Points: 2,107, Level: 6
Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2% Activity: 2.2%
What heroin's actually like

Swim has been wanting to dabble with smack for the last 9 years or so, or since he was in 4th grade (yea I know, pretty fucked up) and finally got the chance to the other day. He had been railin OC like a full time job, day in and day out for about a week or two, and can say they're almost like completely different drugs. He was still slightly high from the oxy he did earlier when he got around to this little bump of red rock. I guess that's what's goin around Philly right now, or at least in this connect. If any locals are curious, it came in a long waxy pale blue bag in another bag of plastic. Anyways, time for the good part!

He hit this little bump, probably only 1/4 of the bag, not quite sure how much exactly out of the bag since his friend bumped him out (what a good friend!). He got it nice and deep in the nose, but not a dumbass and put it too far back to make a drip. Minute one goes by, not too much. Minute two, a nice little smirk, minute three, he's swaying back and forth hugging himself. By 5-10 min. into the experience he was laying on the couch more comfortable than he ever has in his life laughing. Laughing with an overwhelming joy. To put it metaphorically, it was as if god himself had gently cupped swim's warm and fuzzy (but comfortably numb) body and carried him up to the pearly gates of heaven to let him take a stroll. It gave him a taste of "the good life", or the ultimate euphoria. Then with all his might he grasped swim with all his might and hurled him down crashing into this forsaken wasteland we call earth. This was felt when he woke up the next morning. The dose wasn't enough to have swim puking his guts out like he had anticipated, but between all of the oxy, little bit of dope and being legitimately sick, he was left cold, pale, tired and a complete piece of shit for the day. But for those moments of pure euphoria, it was worth it. Swim doesn't know why people find E more euphoric. Idk, swim didn't see that magic in E that he found in heroin.

A very scary road, but it seems like having dope flow through his veins was destiny. Fucked up, but swim's a fucked up character. Don't worry about him though, he's around no one that hits that shit regularly, and it's like a random thing. He aint got connects and his buddy looks at him like a brother and watches out for him. Swim's in good hands.

Just thought I'd share swim's experience with this "demon" for all those who wanna know what heroin's like, wanna know what swim's up to, what ever it may be. Plus this is really the only group I can share with, since heroin isn't viewed that positively around swim's block.
Old 13-11-2009, 21:09

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.
Re: What heroin's actually like

interesting that you found it more euphoric than X. never tried it myself. but i will say this, at least with X you can walk around, dance, fuck, and all of these activities are often far enhanced not just the pleasure of them, but the ability to do them. where as with h, as swim understands, its hard to walk down a long set of stairs let alone dance or fuck well, anyways what swim is trying to say is that maybe there is more oppourtunity for good times to be had on X. and maybe thats why people find it more euphoric.
Old 13-11-2009, 21:41

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,417, Level: 18 Points: 15,417, Level: 18 Points: 15,417, Level: 18
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLuE View Post
interesting that you found it more euphoric than X. never tried it myself. but i will say this, at least with X you can walk around, dance, fuck, and all of these activities are often far enhanced not just the pleasure of them, but the ability to do them. where as with h, as swim understands, its hard to walk down a long set of stairs let alone dance or fuck well, anyways what swim is trying to say is that maybe there is more oppourtunity for good times to be had on X. and maybe thats why people find it more euphoric.

Actually, if taking heroin prevented you from doing this stuff no one would take it. It enhances every aspect of your life like XTC can never do. It's almost like XTC provides a temporary fix if you need to be happy, heroin supplies the solution.
That's the only comparison Sparkles can make.
Sparkles.
Old 13-11-2009, 22:15
Palladium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.YeaXTC really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,096, Level: 5 Points: 1,096, Level: 5 Points: 1,096, Level: 5
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

^agreed. x can only be taken in moderation (well if one takes it daily, the magic will be quickly lost, tolerance will ensue, and the brain will be greatly damaged...) x is amazing, dont get swim wrong its his favorite drug. but he only likes to do it once a month or so, because its so damaging to ones mind and body, but on the other hand, with H, its overall euphoric amazingness, one can function and do daily activities without dialated pupils (sure theyre constricted, but swim has dark brown eyes so it doesnt matter) and having to focus on every little light like a fly (lol swim loves lights on e, but can be distracting in an important situation) and also, h can be done everyday without any actual PHYSICAL harm done to the body, beside addiction and the horrible things that come along with the lifestyle, the daily usage of opiates is hardly harmful in the aspect of OPIATES + BODY. h can be used everyday to cover any problems, provide an amazing body high / euphoria and seems like the answer to everything.

swim would stick to the x though, in moderation, h is too good, and too cheap compared to other opiates. at least with x it'll always be in the back of swims mind, "I cant do this for at least another week, because i dont wanna lose the magic / kill my brain"

thanks for sharing swiys experience, swicrash, just be careful (swims not one to be warning about addictions as hes addicted himself ) but just as words of warning, be sure to stay safe & try and at least keep the h in moderation !

xo

Last edited by YeaXTC; 30-12-2011 at 21:25. Reason: removed personal information

Share this on:

Tags
addicted, addicted to heroin, first time heroin use, heroin addiction, heroin effects, heroin experiences, heroin iv, heroin lifestyle, heroin rush, heroin use, injecting heroin, intravenous heroin, iv heroin, shooting heroin, snorting heroin, withdrawals