Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Adderall
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-02-2010, 07:17

42 y/o Male
neversayno should review received reputation comments.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

swimmer now know feet are a bad place to inject anything, but a day in a half ago i chopped and dissolved a 30 mg adderall and missed. The lump is still on top of my foot and hurts very bad. How long until my body absorbs it? I can't lace up my shoe and have walked on the side of my foot to avoid the pain. I would like to wait and see if it heals before i jump the gun and go to the doctor. the last thing i need is for my people to find out that i injected anything. I am "clean" from drug of choice for a year and this would be a set back.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Pls be careful and keep swim-ing though full post
pls ensure you are posting in the correct forum
Old 23-02-2010, 09:20
Palladium Member

Male from Japan
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
AW: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

Is there a possibility to visit a Doc?

Until swiny can go to a Doc or Hospital use "ICE" (made by Water, not the Drug)
cool it a lot!

Is it already Red and feels Hot?
If so there is no time to spend!

Heparine-Creme with at least 1.200.000 er Units will also help!
Old 23-02-2010, 09:42
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BoyInTheCountry is on the way upBoyInTheCountry is on the way upBoyInTheCountry is on the way up
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Re: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

Spucky you say using ice will help, but surely ice will only help if its already been absorbed, ice will then help with bruising. It sounds like it hasnt even absorbed you so heat is they key to fixing that. SWIM always found that if he missed and he could see some under his skin that whacking a flannnel socked in really hot water onto it helped and held it there until it hurt to much got rid of trapped fluids instantly, it almost felt like a second hit.

So try using a hot flannel/cloth or just just sticking your foor in hot bathwater and see if that gets rid of the trapped substance.
Old 23-02-2010, 09:51
Palladium Member

Male from Japan
Spucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline MedlineSpucky must mainline Medline
Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9 Points: 4,534, Level: 9
AW: Re: to late now! swim injected in foot now lump

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyInTheCountry View Post
Spucky you say using ice will help, but surely ice will only help if its already been absorbed, ice will then help with bruising. It sounds like it hasnt even absorbed you so heat is they key to fixing that.
After at least 36 Hours?

Do the Ts. done a good filtering and shot up at least a relaitiv clear solution?
Old 23-02-2010, 10:27
Platinum Member & Advisor

Female from United Kingdom
missparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond reputemissparkles is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 15,408, Level: 18 Points: 15,408, Level: 18 Points: 15,408, Level: 18
Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4% Activity: 11.4%

Ice packs will reduce swelling and provide relief. However, if the site feels hot or itchy, then antibiotics might be needed. Never leave anything that may be infected. All you have to say when you visit the doctor is that you banged it, or dropped something heavy on your foot, this can cause a lump to form.

Don't take any chances, if unsure get some medical advice.

Sparkles.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:59
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
JonCoyote is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1

Swim wonders how the Adderal is being prepared? Is your pet Furby filtering it correctly and/or using a smaller guage needle to prevent the possibility of foriegn body emboli?
Old 11-03-2010, 23:44

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%

Adderall is never safe to inject, too many fillers that can't be filtered out.
Old 25-03-2010, 14:43
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Female
hewilhite is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1
adderall and injections

hi all, first post, just wondering.......

swim is extra curious about injecting adderall and the correct way to do it.
swim is a lover of the needle and is also a lover of all uppers. normally swim likes to bang coca but has become tired of the constant injecting that comes along with is so is now curious to try banging adderall. swim is just wondering what would be the correct procedure to banging adderall and is it in the vein like coca or is in intramuscular? swim would appreciate any advice.
Old 25-03-2010, 14:53

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20 Points: 19,134, Level: 20
Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5% Activity: 62.5%
Re: adderall and injections

You don't. There are many threads on this subject here and they all conclude it's dangerous to shoot pills due to the filler material. Please find a different way to occupy time.
Old 26-03-2010, 19:00
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

I also highly doubt SWIY is "injecting coca". Coca and cocaine are two entirely different things. Please be more specific in the future.

Post Quality Evaluations:
good looking out-some kid could see that and try to IV coca tea
Old 30-03-2010, 23:26

41 y/o Male from United States
fulmz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIm knows peeps that've used 20-22gauge (18 is the "canon") to 27-28(insulin). U must use a good filter (seen cotton, tips of Q-tips,cig filters) & large gauge still lets crap thru. It can be unsafely done, but miss a vein & u got a hella lump of most possable infection. Seen an arm 3 times its size & allmost get removed or kill the person. small gauge still needs careful filtration, but more forgiving. never a clear solution or get yourself a Whatman chem filter!
Old 03-04-2010, 21:43

Male from United States
illy should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

A friend of mine tried injecting pills. He was in love with needles too. he only used new sterile needles and even dissolved them in sterile saline water. A pill cant be sterile though. My friend got a nasty case of Phlebitis which is a very painful inflammation of the veins. He could hardly walk for days. And swim risked getting an abscess which could lead to gangrene (look it up on wiki). my friend is not a goodie-two-shoes, he was telling me this because of his personal experience.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:24
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from United States
jimXmorrison should review received reputation comments.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Experiences with IVing Adderall

Swim has been tweaking on adderall on and off for the past two weeks. Swim has taken it oraly, sublingualy, snorted it and even tried freebasing some. I was pondering injecting it. Before swim goes ahead and does it swim would like to hear from people who have tried it and how it went for them.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:14

27 y/o Female
sugarcoated is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Re: Experiences with IVing Adderall

swim has heard this is a bad idea. but swim would like some sound info on the topic as well. anybody??
Old 06-04-2010, 05:28
Silver Member

33 y/o Male from Netherlands
ponehacker is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1 Points: 125, Level: 1
Re: Experiences with IVing Adderall

As swim has said previously, this is not a terribly good idea for sooo many reasons. This has been beaten to death so swim'll not go into it & preach.

But UTSFE if swiu must as it is out there.
Old 07-04-2010, 23:32
Banned

Male
deadheadale should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

could be a while brotha swim had a lump in his forearm from missin a shot of tar for 2 months. it will go away on its own but if the pain becomes unbearable or the area looks infected bite the bullet, go to the doctor & tell the truth
Old 08-04-2010, 19:21
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from United States
pokeswithneedles88 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

SWIM has been injecting for quite some time, and he knows what you can and cant IV. SWIY can IV adderall, but it does gel and is difficult to work with. SWIM would suggest ritalin over adderall due to it is easier to work with. For adderall SWIM would suggest crushing beads adding 30-40 units of water, bring to a high boil, add more water if needed and heat again. Sure using so much heat boils off alot of medicine, but if this is not done, then there is no use. Use a BIG piece of cotton and small guage sticker. Bang away! Just remeber IV comes with is risks.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall abuse, aderall, bad ideas, drugs-forum, injecting, injecting adderall, injection, iv adderall, iving, meth

Sitelinks: Information: