Notices

Ecstasy & MDMA Ecstasy (XTC) pills and pure MDMA

Old 08-04-2004, 14:38
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

xenomorph is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Marijuana and ecstasy

Evry time i have took xtc ive always ended up smoking shit loads of weed at the end of the night then feeling like an elephant had shat in my head, but last week i undulged in a few tabs and never had any weed and that was the best id ever felt by the end of the night and the next day. Just wondering if anyone else agrees with me(probably not)
Old 14-04-2004, 00:54
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41 Points: 83,277, Level: 41
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%
Yes, I have the same thing. I like the bang, that weed gives me when rolling hard, but the heavy head is a downside to me that does not outweigh the buzz.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:53

fiets should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
I think it dulls the experience, the pure euphoria that you get from xtc isn't there anymore
Old 05-07-2004, 20:08

lavender is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
if i drop... i like to have one bowl of crippy like about 30 - 45 min after i drop it helps me blow up and it opens up my roll.. then maybe ill smoke another bowl at the end of my roll to help mellow me out a bit
Old 14-07-2004, 19:23

filbfilb is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
it made me hallucinate once was very strange!
Old 24-08-2004, 13:17
Iridium Member

Male from Belgium
FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.FrankenChrist really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5 Points: 1,182, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Smoking weed to compensate for the mdma crash had the adverse effect on me the one time I tried it for that purpose. I felt schizo but luckily I was able to help myself out of it with positive thoughts and calm music.

Another time, I was rolling and I smoked. The weed gave me no effect whatsoever, although it wasn't bad weed.
Old 31-08-2004, 02:02

d(-_-)b is an unknown quantity at this point
I smoked weed for a long time whenever I was comming down at the end of the night. Then over the summer I got some new pills... green omegas which apparently contained MDA instead of MDMA. I smoked a ton of weed that night and pretty much lost touch with reality... like I would look at one of my friend and see them saying something to me, but I couldn't make any sense of it. My heart was racing and I was hallucinating as well. Ever since I haven't even been able to smoke weed on its own without getting paranoid as shit. Smoking weed has lost all pleasure for me. I still roll and enjoy it every time, but I've been forced to give up smoking weed. Worst of all was that that night fucked me up royally... I lost all confidence and felt shitty for two months. The only way I kicked it was to roll again (without weed)... I know that sounds like a horrible sollution, but it worked.Next day I felt like my self again. I'm sure this is extremely rare, but I was wondering if anyonehas experienced anything like this. I'll probably never smoke weed again...
Old 03-09-2004, 10:51

P4nic should review received reputation comments.
Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2 Points: 212, Level: 2

Well when I was on XTC I also really wanted to smoke some joints, but when you're on xtc and smoke weed I didn't feel a thing of the weed, so after a few times I decided to save my weed for after the XTC so at least I get high and not wasting my weed.

Although a nice joint in the beginning of an xtc-night is fun, it makes the xtc work faster as fas as I have experienced.
Old 03-09-2004, 23:28

Male
hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.hh339 must live here.
Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6 Points: 2,086, Level: 6
For me, smoking weed really "kills" the Xperience. It just makes metoo fucking braindead to enjoy it. The whole idea of taking E, for me, is tobewith friends or a nice girl, enjoying some music e.t.c. Smoking weed just makes me passive and boring(while on E that is).
Old 01-04-2008, 04:31

Male
dxm420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Ecstasy and marijuana

swim is taking ecstasy tomorrow and swim is going to take 2 hits and smoke then later on swim is going to eat 2 firecrackers other words eat weed. Is this ok swim dont wanna get sick and he thinks marijuana can be mixed with everything
Old 01-04-2008, 05:02
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Canada
Euphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline MedlineEuphoric must mainline Medline
Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12 Points: 7,416, Level: 12
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Ecstasy and marijuana

For the first time, SWIY should probably just try the E on its own to get a feel for it. 1 pill. Smoking usually isn't problematic for experienced smokers, if one chooses to ignore the previous advice. Eating pot would probably be difficult during the roll, due to dry mouth and lack of appetite, and eating plant matter may be a little tough on the insides.

Basically, mixing pot and MDMA should not pose any physical threat. But this is not medical advice from a doctor.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:30
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Jiggles is captain of the psychonauts.Jiggles is captain of the psychonauts.Jiggles is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2 Points: 348, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

MDMA can already be psychedelic by itself, and adding in the body high factor of eating 2 firecrackers would definitely make it a pretty intense trip, at least SWIM thinks so. It really depends on SWIY's weed tolerance. The best advice would be to not eat both firecrackers, stick with one and smoke the rest later if SWIY still feels the need to do more.
Old 08-04-2008, 15:27

26 y/o Male
sid88 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1

Swim Shouldnt waste his money,Cannabis doesnt have much effect after Ecstasy.
Smoking herb before tripping is quiet nice,at a stage u not sure what to feel.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:51
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14 Points: 9,461, Level: 14
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

SWIM has tried eating hash and 'rolling'. The effect was interesting and psychedelic but he simply lay on a bed for hours listening to music thinking, "Wow!." Maybe not much good for dancing!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:07
Silver Member

29 y/o Male
dimebag-66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

swim knows that ecstasy and burning is completely safe. Swim knows that swiy can never get too high when on ecstasy. Burning only makes swiy roll again. Every time swiy smokes swiy rolls and there is no limit to how much swiy can smoke.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:05

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimebag-66 View Post
swim knows that ecstasy and burning is completely safe. Swim knows that swiy can never get too high when on ecstasy. Burning only makes swiy roll again. Every time swiy smokes swiy rolls and there is no limit to how much swiy can smoke.
It's stupid to advise that the combination is completely safe based on just your own experience. Everyone is different. Please think a little about what your writing before you post.
Old 19-04-2008, 11:31
Silver Member

Male from United States
metalupyour455 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 261, Level: 2 Points: 261, Level: 2 Points: 261, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomodoMK View Post
It's stupid to advise that the combination is completely safe based on just your own experience. Everyone is different. Please think a little about what your writing before you post.
he is right though, and honestly, pot is not fatal/dangerous combined with other drugs. however, swim's experience with rolling and blazing are that its much better to blaze towards swiy's comedown, rather before or during the roll. swim's reasons are that it will help swiy actually remember what happened a bit better, it wont make swiy tired during the roll but will help swiy try to get some sleep, and honestly, swim thinks the roll is way better w/o weed (until after, and swim gets MEGA fucked up when blazing after rolling).
Old 19-04-2008, 13:36

Male from Earth
KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.KomodoMK is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3 Points: 510, Level: 3

Once again that is based on your own experience. You have no idea if anyone else out there has had a problem with that combo, and even if it was fine for 99% of people, the remaining 1% could still have a bad reaction. SWIM knows a person who gets real anxious and paranoid if he smokes weed when rolling and has to be talked down. So obviously that is not a good combo for him.
Old 20-04-2008, 13:24
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.Greenport really knows their shit.
Points: 2,541, Level: 7 Points: 2,541, Level: 7 Points: 2,541, Level: 7
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Neither pot nor alcohol seem to have much an effect while rolling...
Old 30-12-2009, 01:47

25 y/o Male
Swedger Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: weed and xtc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankenChrist View Post
Smoking weed to compensate for the mdma crash had the adverse effect on me the one time I tried it for that purpose. I felt schizo but luckily I was able to help myself out of it with positive thoughts and calm music.

Another time, I was rolling and I smoked. The weed gave me no effect whatsoever, although it wasn't bad weed.

lol SWIM once went skitzo when taking xtc and smoking weed but there was a few people there so the skitzoness in itself was rather fun but can be horible at times.
Old 30-12-2009, 03:13

Male from United States
rofl is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1

SWIM always smokes weed toward the end of a roll. It seems to pick up the roll for SWIM if anything, and SWIM finds it hard to get "stoned" while rolling, even if its towards the end of the night.
Old 01-01-2010, 21:33
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
yabbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1

SWIM used to do X and cake but it fucked him up too much too enjoy most often of times. It can be good but it definately comes at a price...
Old 23-06-2011, 14:23

27 y/o Male from United Kingdom
tin_tin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Re: Marijuana and ecstasy

There is nothing better than a good bong with your favorite song playing through headphones when on a roll, my cat feels that some songs changed his life and whenever he hears certain songs through the day it makes him feel a bit wrecked. On the other hand, he has had countless joints when on a roll which always tasted nice and produced a nice buzz but makes him very quiet. I think he enjoys the social aspect of joints when on a roll rather than the actual effect. But certainly bongs are the way forward
Old 22-12-2011, 09:35

21 y/o Female from United States
Regenbogenx is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%
Marijuana and ecstasy combined?

I've never tried ecstasy and weed at the same time. I know a lot of people smoke weed when they start coming down, but what is it like to smoke weed THEN roll? I want to try it but I want to know if it's worth it or not first.
Old 22-12-2011, 13:35

24 y/o Male from USA - Florida
Skullkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1 Points: 65, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Re: Marijuana and ecstasy combined?

eh you won't really get that high it'll just kinda boost your roll up some but sometimes people get a little fucked up when they smoke a lot of weed while they're rolling and don't really like it to much. I personally just suggest taking a hit here and there throughout that night and then smoke like a champ while coming down.

Share this on:

Tags
4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, cannabis, cannabis combinations, combinations, ecstasy, entactogen, marijuana, marijuana combinations, mdma, mdma + cannabis, mdma + marijuana, mdma and cannabis, mdma and marijuana, mdma combination, mdma first experience, stimulant