Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 07-03-2010, 18:32
Titanium Member

31 y/o Male from United States
mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.mr op8 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2 Points: 342, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to find oxycontin, etc.

In a large mid-western city, like Indianapolis or Chicago, in SWIY's opinion, what would be the best way for an individual to go about finding oxycontin, percocet, vicodin, anyting...

SWIM has only received his opiates legally through doctors so far... SWIM has no experience yet finding these kinds of things on the street. Yet, SWIM hears ALL the time about people getting these on the street, and wonders how they do it?

SWIM is pretty good at finding weed anywhere.. (knowing the right kinds of people to ask, etc.) but he is clueless here.

Can anyone give SWIM some pointers?
What kinds of places should SWIM go?
What kinds of people should SWIM ask?

Thank you everyone for your help.
Old 07-03-2010, 18:38
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: How to find oxycontin, etc.

When people say the street they ussually mean from friends or friends of friends who they meet up with to cop from.

The best way to come about them is to make alotta friends with connects by going to partys of friends, school, etc.. and ask around until you find a connect you can trust wont rip you.

Some people get oxys, hydros. etc.. of the net, but thats a whole different forum.
Old 07-03-2010, 18:42
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7

has swiy asked his weed people if they know anything about it. could also try going to a bar, and strike of a convo with someone who seems a little unsavory, and say something like, man swiys fucking back hurts he wishes he had something. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=118318 check out that thread

go to a party and look for someone with pin point pupils, and itching themselves like crazy.
Old 07-03-2010, 19:32
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by osnappo View Post
has swiy asked his weed people if they know anything about it. could also try going to a bar, and strike of a convo with someone who seems a little unsavory, and say something like, man swiys fucking back hurts he wishes he had something. http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=118318 check out that thread

go to a party and look for someone with pin point pupils, and itching themselves like crazy.
SWIM has asked all his weed people about it... no one is into opiates though... they just don't have a clue...

Thanks for the link -- that forum is great

SWIM's best bet is probably to go to a bar and look for a likely candidate and strike up a convo...

Has any other SWIY ever had a good experience just walking into a bar, meeting the right person, and eventually scoring oxycontin, percocet, vicodin, etc... or anything -- or even a point in the right direction of someone else who can help?

Has any other SWIY tried it and had bad experiences??

Thanks
Old 07-03-2010, 19:52
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5

SWIM was stuck @ a gas station/bar food joint with a dead battery and needed to go to the hospital for what was said to be a brown recluse bite but later turned out to be staff, needless to say it hurt like hell & SWIM asked a dude who he saw pull out a script for some lortab if he could get one and the dude told the store owner who called the cops.

Good advice would be not to ask strangers, the possibly for getting fucked over, robbed, or popped by the cops is too high.
Old 07-03-2010, 20:17
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbal Healer 019 View Post
SWIM was stuck @ a gas station/bar food joint with a dead battery and needed to go to the hospital for what was said to be a brown recluse bite but later turned out to be staff, needless to say it hurt like hell & SWIM asked a dude who he saw pull out a script for some lortab if he could get one and the dude told the store owner who called the cops.

Good advice would be not to ask strangers, the possibly for getting fucked over, robbed, or popped by the cops is too high.
swim hates spiders, we have those kind around here too. anyway how does swiy meet connections if he doesn't take a chance on someone. its not too hard to get a feel for someone. cops are more likely to go after dealers, not users, but swim agrees that it is a risk. as far as getting taken, just dont front the money, or get collateral from them, dont had them over 500 dollars either, start with something small until swiy gets more of an feel for them.

anyway this thread's not really going anywhere and will most likely be closed.
Old 07-03-2010, 20:35
Titanium Member

SWIM definitely knows what kind of strangers to approach or not... he is cautious, and a pretty good judge of character... SWIM would at least try to get a feel for the person first before asking anything.

Just wondering how other SWIYs access pills outside of the legal medical system? SWIM doubts it is ONLY through friends. SWIM knows there is a huge market for it, but just doesn't know where to start looking.

SWIM is not looking for any specific info here... just general stories or advice

Thanks so much for all the replies
Old 07-03-2010, 20:59
Silver Member

Male from United States

he will tell swiy that there are wholesale sources for it, as well as old ladies who sell their scripts every month. swims leaving this thread at that.
Old 07-03-2010, 21:55
Titanium Member

SWIM wonders... in general, is it much easier for an individual to find heroin on the street rather than oxycontin or pharmaceuticals?
Old 08-03-2010, 05:41
Silver Member

Male from United States

in a big city swim would think heroin would be easier to find on the street, in some areas it would be pretty easy swim would imagine. his city is pretty small and the heroin that is around is total garbage and hard to find. but in big cities there is plenty of heroin around. minneapolis has good shit, swims got a buddy up there who brings it into town when hes down here visiting family, its always really strong.
Old 10-03-2010, 14:01
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

It's interesting to read this question, as SWIM has been wondering the opposite - SWIM has a ton of morphine & oxycodone tabs that SWIM wants to get rid of, and tossing them in the toilet / garbage seems like a waste. SWIM is NOT posting this as an offer for people to purchase - just a general idea of how you would find people who are interested in purchasing, so don't PM. Say, for example, that SWIM is a 65 year old granny who happens to have a ton of leftover pills from former cancer treatment (say, for the example's sake - about 800 pills). Going to a bar is NOT an option. Asking all the other little old ladies in the neighborhood over tea just isn't going to cut it. So... any ideas?
Old 10-03-2010, 15:16
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

^^ You get in a lot more trouble for selling them than for buying them.

Swim was in a bar sitting next to a very fucked up lady. They were the only two around us and she asked if swim was having fun as swim was just staring at the bar sipping his beer. Swim told her he'd be having a lot more fun if he had some Lortabs and she said "oh yeah, how many you want?". Swim told her like ten or so and she said she'd get him 12 for XXX bucks, the 10mg jobs. She made a phone call and in ten minutes, swim had pills in hand.

That was just a lucky experience though.

Post Quality Evaluations:
price discussion is not allowed.

Last edited by Helene; 14-03-2010 at 21:04. Reason: price discussion
Old 10-03-2010, 16:42
Silver Member

Female from Canada
LostControl is a decent psychonaut.LostControl is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingPictures View Post
^^ You get in a lot more trouble for selling them than for buying them.
That's the sort of thing SWIM is freaked out about. I personally think that having a bit of fun with pharmaceuticals is great, and if someone wants to do it, it should be their business, not something for the law to deal with. But... that's a whole other philosophical debate. Still, my friend SWIM doesn't want to go to jail for getting rid of some morphine and oxycodone tabs that would otherwise go to waste.
Old 14-03-2010, 21:05
Gold Member

Female from United Kingdom
Helene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline MedlineHelene must mainline Medline
Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9 Points: 4,235, Level: 9
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

A reminder to people that threads discussing sourcing drugs/ soliciting for illegal substances are against the rules. Abstract threads on the subject of scoring are tolerated, as long as they are not too location specific, and do not breach the no soliciting rules.

H
Old 14-03-2010, 23:40

78 y/o Male from United States
ChavataLoco should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Sorry to sound like a mom, but your with such a go get um attitude about opiates you're lucky you haven't found them. Do opiates for a number of weeks, then run out and you would be begging people for them(except you can't go anywhere because one end of you is spraying into the toilet, and the head is in the shower if it reaches, and your thinking "I feel like I'm gonna die"). It's not pot.

ChavataLoco added 9 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Some people even think it's a bad case of the flue (LOL) because for people who haven't been doing it for a while it takes sometimes 48 hours for their body to process out all remainders of opiates and sickness to set in. In my experience, almost all people who really start glorifying opiates end up the same, dead like 2 of my friends at 20 and 22 years, or in rehab like my best friend in the world.

Last edited by ChavataLoco; 14-03-2010 at 23:40. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 15-03-2010, 04:43
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helene View Post
A reminder to people that threads discussing sourcing drugs/ soliciting for illegal substances are against the rules. Abstract threads on the subject of scoring are tolerated, as long as they are not too location specific, and do not breach the no soliciting rules.

H
Of course... SWIM is not asking for anything specific here.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:29
Palladium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
EscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline MedlineEscapeDummy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8 Points: 3,452, Level: 8

mr op8, you have no trouble finding weed dealers, right? Ask some of them. Around swim's neck of the woods, a lot of the weed dealers at the very least have connections to dealers of other drugs.
Old 15-03-2010, 05:46
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5

vJust wanted to point out that weed dealers and Oxy/Hard drug dealers are two totally different kinds of people. SWIM has only met one dealer that had opiates and pot. He also didn't sell pot, he just used it himself. Weed and Oxy have two totally different sets of consequences for distribution, so it takes a different kind of person to sell each.

As said before, look for someone who is under the effects of opiates. Pretty sure SWIY knows what to look for. Look and see if there is anyone who has track marks. Its very sad, but when SWIM was on the methadone program, tons of people came to the clinic just to ask him where they could score. SWIM would advise against this one as its very selfish to possibly disrupt the treatment of another, just to score.

Maybe SWIY is different then SWIM, but when SWIM moved to a new city, he asked at the jail's half-way house, he went down to three homeless shelters in the evening to ask, and just started asking random people walking the streets in a bad part of the city. It ended up being at the homeless shelter that he found someone who introduced him to a connect.

Just sit down and think of all the places opiate/druyg addicts would go, put SWIYself in their shoes, and he will find someone. If SWIY lives in either one of the citys he mentioned, or any city in the mid-eastern seaboard of the United states, chances are, he will find heroin before he will find oxy's. Just so SWIY knows, Oxy's and most other schedule II narcotics are getting hard to find in certain citys. The doctors are on to the problem, and have become very wiery of prescribing. Many, many users SWIM knows have switched to heroin.(Not the best idea)

Just think like an opiate addict thinks, go where they would go, and do what they would do, and SWIY would scrore.

Share this on:

Tags
finding the scene, oxycontin, prescription drug dealing