Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing discussion
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing discussion What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 04-03-2010, 18:20

32 y/o Male from United States
EVIL PIMP is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
what does poppy come up in a 12 panel test?

swims frend hast to take a pee test befor he can get his scrip of norcos...he was wondering if it will come up the same thing?

its a 12 panel test... all he has in his system is poppy pod. what do you guys think will show up..

thanks.
~evil pimp
Old 04-03-2010, 18:38
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
bean. is on the way upbean. is on the way upbean. is on the way up
Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3 Points: 491, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: what does poppy come up in a 12 panel test?

SWIM doesn't know much about drug tests but the 12 panel test comes up with:

Amphetamine (AMP) with cut-off level 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturate (BAR) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines (BZD) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Cocaine (COC) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Marijuana (THC) with cut-off level 50 ng/ml
Methadone (MAD) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Methamphetamine (MET) with cut-off level 1000 ng/ml
Opiates (OPI) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Oxycodone (OXY) with cut-off level 100 ng/ml
Phencyclidine (PCP) with cut-off level 25 ng/ml
Propoxyphene (PPX) with cut-off level 300 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressant (TCA) with cut-off level 1000 ng/ml

So I'm guessing if poppy pods have been consumed recently one of the many opiates would show up. Thebaine, Noscapine, and Papaverine. Unfortuantly these would just show up as opiates in the system. I'm guessing they'd suspect something like heroin, codeine, or morphine.

I'd get someone to back this up but im pretty sure the alkaloids would show up in 12 panel drug test.
Old 04-03-2010, 20:27
Silver Member

Male from France
Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.Herbal Healer 019 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5 Points: 1,177, Level: 5
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Norco (hydrocodone) doesn't show up on a standard drug test unless specifically tested for.

Opiates are tested for in standard drug tests, but hydrocodone isn't an opiate (naturally occuring in opium poppys), its a semi-synthetic opioid. Morphine and codeine are opiates.

Poppy pods will test positive opiates because they contain morphine and codeine.

Note that unless a specific drug breaks down into morphine or codeine or directly contains these substances the drug will not test positive for opiates. Ex. Heroin breaks down into morphine & codeine breaks down into morphine, therefore both substances test positive for opiates whereas hydrocodone breaks down into norhydrocodone and hydromorphone.
Old 04-03-2010, 20:50
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.G_nome probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3 Points: 375, Level: 3
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

Yeah, the test should come up positive for morphine swim would imagine.
Though swim read something yesterday, can't remember where, probs wiki, that sometimes small amounts of hydromorphone are found within poppy pods, though cannot verify if this is true or not.
Swim will try find where he read that.

G_nome added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Aye, it was wiki:

Quote:
Hydromorphone is made from morphine via catalytic hydrogenation and is also produced in trace amounts by human and other mammalian metabolism of morphine and occasionally appears in assays of opium latex in very small quantities, apparently forming in the plant in an unknown percentage of cases under poorly-understood conditions.

Last edited by G_nome; 04-03-2010 at 20:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2010, 06:52

25 y/o Male from United States
supremekizzle is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1

SWIM would only assume that since poppy seed beagles show up on such tests that it would be wise to assume something with a higher alkaloid content such as pod tea would show up as well. SWIM feels the best advice to SWIY is to avoid consumption of such a tea if SWIY is aware of when his test is due to take place. Most swimmers that I know do not know when such tests take place so they use in moderation. Anyhow happy adventures podhead.
Old 05-03-2010, 15:11

32 y/o Male from United States
EVIL PIMP is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

good info every one thank you all so much
so how long is it in the system for? swim was going to piss for him but swims got pod in his system too.. swim just ran out of pods the day before yesterday and was drinking the re-brew didn't drink anything today although .. just took 2 10/325 narcos..

thanks.
Old 05-03-2010, 16:35
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

About 5 days depending on how much water is consumed, how frequent the use was, SWIY's body.

Most likely a 12 panel test will not show hydrocodone, so if SWIY kicks posative for opaites, the doctor will know something is up. My pet is not sure, but he does know that when he was recieving methadone, he didn't test posative for opiate's and when he used morphine, he got busted by the clinic doc. So the pet is guessing that synthetics don't show up, so thats how they know. IMO, SWIY picked one of the worst things possible to use for having a drug test coming up. He will test positive for opaites. If the doctor orders a second set of tests, thats when SWIY is in shit, because most likely the doctor ordered a set of tests to show many opiate metabolites. Urine screenings always test for metabolites, not drugs specifically.

My pet junky is having a dream that a bottle of STRIP would do the trick, and is available at most headshops, paraphenalia stores and such. It is very expensive, but the pet knows when he was recieving hydromorphone for PM, he ended up using oxycodone and xanax(very dangerous BTW) the night before. He was called in the morning and asked to be at the office before the end of the day for a drug screening. He immediately consumed a bottle of STRIP, and drank the recommended 2 litres of water, pissed two times before test, and when he wnet in, he passed.

There are many other products for this, but STRIP was just the first one the junky ever bought, and it worked, so he stuck with it. Pretty sure there are even better ones out now. Would recommend investing in a cleansing agent, or a whizonator.

Good luck. Anyone else have anything to add? my pet likes to learn as much possible about drug testing.......

Share this on:

Tags
codeine, come up, drug, drug test, drug testing, drugs-forum, hydrocodone, morphine, norco, norcos, opiates, pod tea, pods, poppy, poppy pod, poppy pod tea, poppy pods, poppy tea, tea