Register Tags

Notices

Old 25-02-2010, 08:18

25 y/o Male
blockparty is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Heroin and Meth - first time

Earlier this evening * was with a friend whom * use heroin with regularly, * were trying to find some good cocaine so * could go the speedball route. After about a couple hours of calling friends etc * called someone who said they only had meth and that it was "bomb". * and the friend decided it would be a good idea to give it a try, so * went and picked some up. * figured the process to prepare it was the same as a speedball, so * cooked the shot of heroin, threw some meth in (* hardly do meth any more and was unsure of how much to use-kind of scary-) but * started small. * put in a small piece of cotton from a Q-tip handled it.

I've never actually heard of many people doing this must I must say, it was absolutely incredible. I'm not sure if the way * did it was correct, so if it could be improved please give your input! I would also love to hear other experiences with this euphoric combination.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good experience report.
Good contribution, but please use something other than "*". It's confusing and borderline self-incriminating.
Old 25-02-2010, 15:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
JunkShow is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1 Points: 68, Level: 1
Re: Heroin and Meth - first time

Swims never fucked with meth speedballs, but damn it sounds fun/dangerous.
Old 26-02-2010, 04:50
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United Kingdom
BumpBump is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2 Points: 165, Level: 2
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

swim did once, but he rates IV cocaine over iv meth.... mind he didnt put enough meth in for a bell ringer. swim prefers to save the H for the come down
Old 01-03-2010, 13:04
Silver Member

35 y/o Male from United States
junkville is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1

swim never mixed the two in a shot, but has tried to come off meth with H a few times. He never could really overpower the meth with the H so he could go to sleep, but he did overdose once trying. Swim was also never really a fan of staying up for days on meth and didn't get as nice a rush from hitting it as he did with coke. Meth is ok for a bit, but unless your into being geeked out for long periods, swim suggests sticking with coke for speedballs
Old 02-03-2010, 04:22
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
RoflFries is a decent psychonaut.RoflFries is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 264, Level: 2 Points: 264, Level: 2 Points: 264, Level: 2
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

sesSwim came across this combo today, for the second or third time. Swim doesn't mix it in a shot because he doesn't use needles. He smoked his tar and then he would take a few hits from the glass dick. Swim was hanging out with his dealer/buddy at his hotel and was offered some crystal meth free of charge. Too great of an offer to pass up. Swim didn't manage to keep an even amount of both. Swim over did it on the meth and boy howdy was that meth good, he was spun. The heroin affects where still there, but most of the euphoria was coming form the meth. He later then evened out by smoking some more heroin. Swim was very jittery, his mouth was dry for the whole day. Only until recently has he been able to produce his own saliva. While swim was high on this combo he felt as though he needed to do something productive like clean. Swim thinks it was the meth and is pretty sure he is right. Though the meth was very potent the heroin, though smoked in less quantity then the meth was still felt it kept swim itching, on top of the meth itch. Smoking the tar and the meth made swims voice extremely hoarse. Like one would suffer after cheering for their favorite sports team at a live event. He has been spitting out phlegm, with a black tint swim believes due to the tar. The effects of the meth wore out at around 2-3 in the afternoon, he smoked around 9am. He now lays in bed feeling only the nice effects of the drug he hates to love, heroin. Overall a good combination, in swims opinion.

pertinent experience report re: topic

Last edited by RoflFries; 02-03-2010 at 04:35.
Old 14-03-2010, 17:11

28 y/o Male
Ericc is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM enjoys mixing heroin and methamphetamine, never in a needle but both smoked...
Nice stories SWIY guys.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:23

25 y/o Male from USA - Texas
ksohead520 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

SWIM mixes heroin and meth in the same shot all the time
Old 06-01-2011, 18:56
Silver Member

Female from United States
east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.east_of_eden really adds to the discussion.
Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4 Points: 813, Level: 4
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

swim's first love was shooting speed and she was the type who would stay up for 5 days then crash for 2.

as time went on the come down from speed became worse and worse so she'd use heroin on the come down.

she never mixed both in the spoon together but would shoot speed then heroin continually throughout the day and for those couple months she was doing that, she felt the worst she has ever felt. the constant up then down was doing a lot of damage to her body and mind. she was in a bad state.

but as to the original question, she did once, as an experiment, do a shot of speed then immediately after a shot of heroin and felt like she was going to puke, she didn't though but continued to feel kind of sick because she was really high from the speed but could feel the dope trying to bring her down and even her out and her body felt like it was going in all different directions. not good.

she thinks coke and heroin are a much better mix because meth is just too strong and long acting of a drug. she doesn't recomend it, not to mention it's probably a much more dangerous combo due to the strength of the meth and everyone knows speedballs are dangerous enough. be safe swimmers.
Old 06-01-2011, 20:14
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15

My girlfriend tells me that, while she did the (black tar) heroin & methamphetamine speedball a number of times (and apparently enjoyed it), she vastly preferred cocaine & (powder) heroin speedballs. The high is better, and the comedown is quicker, allowing one to (dangerously!) do multiple speedballs in a session. Whereas with the methamphetamine, the high lasted longer than she would have liked, particularly because she'd want to redose to get the rush, but the last shot was still active in her body. With cocaine as the upper, it has time to wear off between shots, making the rush more effective.

Needless to say, either way is dangerous as hell & COMPLETELY *NOT* recommended!

~Kailey
Old 06-01-2011, 20:23
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

There's no synergy between meth and heroin. The meth either overpowers the dope or the dope overpowers the meth. It's impossible to get a good ratio. Coke+heroin feels like a totally seperate drug but heroin+meth, you either feel the meth or you feel the heroin. Maybe the dope takes a little of the edge off meth but the meth always lasts longer than the dope so you end up having a meth crash. And if the dope overpowers the meth, then you just get a dope high but without the nods. It's a waste, imo, to shoot the two at the same time.

What is good though is when you have a really strong opiate high is to do a little bit of speed (meth or kiddy speed) when you start nodding real bad and are falling asleep. It'll keep you awake so you can enjoy your high but you won't really feel "speedy" from it. 5-10 mg iv ritalin is really good in said situation. A similar amount of adderal or a small bump of meth would work too but my friend has only done it with methylphenidate.
Old 06-01-2011, 20:37
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
vorsybl needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

There is definitely a line a friend of a friend won't cross and that definitely includes shooting a chemical that was manufactured in a bath tub along with one of the most addictive and dangerous opiates in the world. Hell, cocaine goes through a processing phase but at least its source is from a leaf. Just a friend of a friend's opinion. Perhaps * should find some safer routes of mental stimulation, like swimming or something.
Old 06-01-2011, 20:47
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15

And heroin goes through some processing, but it's source is a flower.

Please don't make posts just to be judgemental.

Hell, cocaine can kill at any time, no matter how tolerant one is to it - it is by no means "safer" than methamphetamine or heroin.

~Kailey
Old 07-01-2011, 00:24
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
vorsybl needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Hmm you're right, that's true, heroin does come from the opium poppy, I must have forgotten. I've just never done heroin so it must have slipped my mind, I might have to take drug 101 again so that I don't make these stupid mistakes again.

I reread the rules and you're right, looks like my little opinion there doesn't respect the individual an infraction in "personal attacks"........I'm sorry, won't happen again. Please don't ban? It says in there that I can criticize Ideas and not people: I strongly disagree with the idea to stick a needle filled with shit into ones vein, not anyone specific, but anyone who has the idea and does it.

this post adds nothing of value to the thread. rather than make judgemental statements, add specific harm reduction facts re: said combo.
Old 20-02-2011, 20:26
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.Madhat probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3 Points: 621, Level: 3

Naturally, I don't dare touch drugs, but I have met a few people who did this over the years.

Most people I've known who loved their speedballs were the coke/heroin sort and not the meth/heroin bunch, but they had a diverse set of intoxication interests and often branched out. The meth definitely seemed to increase the speediness of the high for them for a much longer time, but the usual high of the speedball that they were used to (the rush that melts into the heroin high), was just simply not present.

Overall, some would use meth instead of cocaine if good shooter coke wasn't available, but most simply stuck to the traditional speedball.

From what I've gathered, the main complaint is that the meth high lasts too long and becomes tiresome. Many who do speedballs want the rush of euphoria to melt into a mellowed opiate high. The meth just keeps you surging on for hours.

Another thing to keep in mind when cooking your speedball is the health aspect. According to the American Council for Drug Education, injected methamphetamine is much more likely than injected cocaine to cause lasting paranoia and depression even after the high is over. According to the D.E.A. (I know, not always the most reliable source about drugs, but I think this fact is accurate), the average purity of street meth is 35.3%, which is down from 71.9% in 1994. There is a high likelihood that whatever they're using to cut the meth isn't really meant to be in anybody's veins. I don't mean that as a scare tactic, but it is good for users to be well informed about the drugs they are doing.

Cocaine seems to have a slightly better purity record, at least in the United States. The 2006 "World Drug Report" shows that seized street cocaine in the United States had an average purity of 69%. Other reports verify that the average purity fell between 60% and 80%, so I believe this number to be accurate. Also, acquaintances who have been involved with speedball use have reported that cocaine specifically capped up for I.V. use has traditionally been of a higher purity level.

Of course, the cuts in cocaine can be just as harmful as the cuts in methamphetamine, especially when used intravenously,
but evidence suggests that the traditional cocaine speedball might be safer and more satisfying.

I'm glad your friend had fun, but they should remember to be careful when using drugs with conflicting effects. Speedballs can be hard on your heart. Your friend should consider exercise and a controlled diet to combat these effects, but they aren't generally known to be reversible with lifestyle change alone. To paraphrase Alfa: moderation is the most important part of drug use.

Respect your drugs and your drugs will respect you.

Share this on:

Tags
heroin, heroin combination, heroin combinations, methamphetamine, speedball