Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Downers and sleeping pills > Benzodiazepines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Benzodiazepines All about benzodiazepines (downers)

Old 02-02-2010, 22:03
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up
Etizolam Experiences

Lets pretend somebody who aint me is getting 10mg worth of this. What are SWIYs experiences with this benzo, I find little information on this. Dose about 4mg maybe? (like 20mg-40mg Val)

Is this really a rare Pokemon?
Old 02-02-2010, 22:20
Banned

28 y/o Male
chillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond reputechillinwill is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23 Points: 27,071, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Etizolam

It seems like 1-2mg of Etizolam is equivalent to 10mg of Diazepam.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 01-05-2012 at 23:49. Reason: broken link to thread removed
Old 02-02-2010, 22:46
Banned

91 y/o Male from United States
Tony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way upTony Williams is on the way up

Aye that's how I figured the dosing for my pet moose.
Old 15-02-2010, 18:32
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%

I'd be interested to hear what your Monkeys has to say about this one, Monsieur TW
Old 24-02-2010, 18:52
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United Kingdom
beemac is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1 Points: 143, Level: 1

Well my monkey just ingested 3mg of etizolam made by 'Intas Pharmaceuticals' of India.

The monkey says he's not too hot with descriptions but it feels like 20mg of Diazepam without the sleepy/wobbly feeling. There is also a DISTINCT happy vibe. Diaz usually removes feelings and emotion. This seems to remove any hint of anxiety and negitivity yet allows any happy thoughts through the net

Monkey also says these are pretty hard to source, so monkey thinks its his birthday come early (or late he guesses)!

Post Quality Evaluations:
thanks for this experience report
Old 21-04-2010, 23:44
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

50 y/o Male
philipcfromnyc is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

Etizolam is not, strictly speaking, a benzodiazepine. Benzodiazepines have a benzene ring fused with a diazepine ring; in the case of etizolam, the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring. Etizolam is therefore a thienodiazepine and not a benzodiazepine; other thienodiazepines include brotizolam and clotiazepam...

Etizolam is marketed in India, Italy, and Japan. I understand that etizolam is a very potent drug, much more potent on a gram-for-gram basis than diazepam. Brand names include Etilaam (India), Sedekopan, Pasaden, Depas, Etizola (Italy and Japan). I am trying to learn as much as possible about this medication and its therapeutic profile. A friend of a friend managed to secure a large number of etizolam 1 mg tablets very inexpensively and informed me that one of these tablets is as powerful as diazepam 10 mg (which is enough to send me flying).

Does anybody have any experience using this drug? I have been on benzodiazepines my entire adult life; they were first prescribed for me when I was 18 years old and was struggling with anxiety in my freshman year in college in South Africa. At that time (1982), clobazam (Urbanol, Frissium) had just been released and was considered to be a blockbuster, because it was the first 1,5-benzodiazepine (it was thought that it would be less sedating and have fewer undesirable side-effects).

I found some literature which indicates that etizolam has less dependency and tolerance liability than the "classical" benzodiazepines. This finding is based on data with mice (see Enrico et al, European Journal of Pharmacology (2005)) in which etizolam was compared with lorazepam and found not to alter anticonvulsant activity.

If anybody has any information about the subjective effects of etizolam and how these effects compare to those induced by other benzodiazepines, I would appreciate that information.

Thank you,

PHILIP

good work on the research! thanks for sharing this info!
Good info, well researched post
Old 29-04-2010, 02:02
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,852, Level: 6 Points: 1,852, Level: 6 Points: 1,852, Level: 6
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Here is a report SWIM wrote for me to post for him. This is the first time he had come across this drug and had only hard about it recently. It's a thienodiazepine and possesses amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties.

Weight: 72kg
Height: 5'10"

Previous benzo/benzo like drugs taken: Diazepam, Lorezepam (IM and oral), Alprozolam, Midazolam, Clonezepam, Zolpidem, Zopiclone

Dose: 3mg (chewed and held under tongue)

Come up: 30mins
Duration: 8 hours
Peak: 3 hours

This was one of the most recreational of these types of drugs swim has taken. It could be taken on it's own and enjoyed whereas SWIM normally prefers benzos for comedowns or with other drugs such as opiates or ketamine. He reported strong hypnotic and sedative effects, discoordination, heavy limbs and muscle relaxation, euphoria and complete loss of any anxiety. He found it most similar to midazolam which is his favoirte benzo. It worked really well on the comedown from AMT but also went really well with a spliff the day after.

The big difference between this and most benzodiazepines is the muscular relacation along with mental relaxation. Walking around became fun, like being on a little bit of ketamine. He would equate 3mg to be as strong anxiolytically and sedating like 30mg of valium but more euphoric like alprozalam.

After effects: Slight sedation the next day but little compared to most benzos.Has only got a 6hour half life which is much shorter majority of benzos.

Favorite to least favorite benzo/benzo like drugs:
Zolidem (because of it's trippyness,) midazolam, etizolam, alprozalam, clonezepam, lorezepam, diazepam, zopiclone.

Abuse Potential: Like most benzos this could have strong abuse potential, could be addictive and habit forming, however SWIM is mainly a psychedelics kind of guy so he wouldn't see this as a problem for him but for someone who could get it regularly and likes benzos then it definitely could be more so than a lot due to it's greater recreational value.

SWIM will be trying phenazepam soon and will do another comparison. He would very much like to try to find some more thienodiazepines. SWIM like's benzos but they aren't really that recreational, he will definitely be getting some more etizolam.

He has been doing it today with buprenorphine and has found it leads to a nice dream state, it also goes great with weed. Has taken him ages to write this,

useful to share this experience of a little known/used benzo
great experience report - thanks for sharing your knowledge on this little-known 'benzo'
nice write up, excellet formatting for easy read

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 29-04-2010 at 10:36.
Old 02-05-2010, 16:59
Banned

34 y/o Male
pally pete needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Etizolam - etilaam

Swim is going to try some etizolam 1mg for the first time soon,any advice or tips greatly appreciated please.

swim is used to taking alprazolam,diazepam,clonazepam how does this compare?
Old 02-05-2010, 19:16

44 y/o Male from United States
fryingsquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Re: Etizolam - etilaam

A very benzo experienced poster on another forum speaks highly of this, swim is curious to hear your opinion.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:50

50 y/o Male

A friend of a friend finally received a supply of etizolam (brand name Etilaam) made by Intas in India, and he took etizolam 2 mg. This had the effect of making him feel calm, happy, and very pleasant indeed. Etizolam also has antidepressant properties, according to the manufacturer's label, and the reason it does not cause the somewhat woozy feeling caused by diazepam is because it has an affinity for the a2 sub-type of the GABAa receptors. According to the leaflet, it is therefore less likely to result in dependence -- the leaflet also states that there have been no cases of abuse on record (although I dispute this).

It has antidepressant properties because it blocks the turnover of norepinephrine and 5-HT (see the literature for more on what this means). It is therefore suitable for anxiety with co-morbid depression. Withdrawal does not cause up-regulation of a4 sub-unit when compared to lorazepam, and this supposedly makes it much less likely to become addictive or to cause dependency and / or tolerance...

Given these properties, I am surprised that etizolam has not been approved for usage in the US and / or the UK.

My friend of a friend then experimented with etizolam 1 mg, lorazepam 1 mg, and diazepam 10 mg, ingested simultaneously. He reported euphoria and a sense of well-being such as he had never experienced from any other benzodiazepines. (Technically, etizolam is a thienodiazepine, not a benzodiazepine, because the benzene ring is replaced by a thiophene ring).

Other accounts would be most interesting!

Another informative and helpful post. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-05-2010, 23:42

33 y/o Male from United States
thedarkdestroyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

My pet tiger has been looking at this for a while. Any idea of the legal status in the UK of Etizolam?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:06

50 y/o Male

I can tell you authoritatively that etizolam is a Schedule IV drug in the US. As for the UK -- I know that the benzodiazepines are all Class C drugs, with the exception of temazepam, which is a Class B drug (due to misuse). I am not certain, but it would seem logical that etizolam is also a Class C drug. There are a great many benzodiazepines available in other countries, e.g. South Africa, which are not available in the UK. These include bromazepam, clobazam, estazolam, flunitrazepam, prazepam, ketazolam, cloxazolam, flutazolam, etc. These are generally all Class C drugs.

Note that etizolam is not a benzodiazepine -- it is a thienodiazepine (instead of a benzene ring linked to a diazepine ring, it has a thiophene ring linked to a diazepine ring); however, its pharmacological profile is very similar to that of the benzodiazepines. According to the literature, etizolam has an unusually high affinity for the alpha2 sub-unit of the GABAa receptor type. It is less likely to result in a withdrawal syndrome because it is thought not to cause alpha4 sub-unit up regulation (compared to lorazepam).

Phenazepam is the only commercially available benzodiazepine I know of which, for some reason, is NOT a controlled substance. I am trying to find out why, because this benzodiazepine is marketed in Eastern bloc countries and is apparently extremely potent. I would be grateful if anybody could tell me why phenazepam is not scheduled... On the other hand, the lower the profile this fact remains, the less chance there is that the authorities will ruin this by moving it into Schedule IV, so discretion may be advisable...

Thank you,

PHILIP

providing a lot valuble information in this thread
"authoritatively" and unreferenced? Unable to locate reference on US gov sites
Old 23-08-2010, 07:56

Male from Estonia
molotow is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Mine cat has done over 1gram of Etizolam powder. Tolerance builds up very fast and after that you cannot get any nice euphorice effects like first. Doses of 1mg works very well first then you need take over 5mg the get almost same kind of effects.

Nice benzo atleast first for fun and etc but Etizolam is kind of expensive and rare.

My cat says that her favorite is still Temazepam. If the availability and price would be something like phenazepam my cat would buy this shit large amounts.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:21
Gold Member

Male from United States
Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.Snouter Fancier must live here.
Points: 2,258, Level: 7 Points: 2,258, Level: 7 Points: 2,258, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Two experiences, 1 mg and 4 mg of oral etizolam, about two weeks apart.

Subject was a 75 kg male rhinograde, age 59.
Height: when standing on its nose (see user pic), the rhinograde is 178 cm, or 5' 10".
Drug used at home, alone. Unless noted otherwise in italic brackets, notations below are word for word what my rhinograde reported to me. These experiences happened in August, 2010.

Rhinograde's prior drug experiences: caffeine (daily), alcohol (rarely), tobacco and marijuana (neither since the 1970s). A few psychedelics on rare occasions during his far-away youth, and a number of stimulant RCs during the past year. He has used phenazepam in the past year but none in the two months preceding these experiences. He briefly used chlordiazepoxide/Librium in the distant past. The rhinograde's daily medications at the time of this experience were 40 mg omeprazole, 40 mg famotidine, and a multivitamin/mineral tab. He has no known major medical problems, but he overdid it with adrenergic CNS stimulants over the six months prior to this experience, and has developed a tendency to increased anxiety and occasional palpitations.

Etizolam was found to be a fine very faintly off-white powder with a slight tendency to clump.

t=0:00 1 mg of etizolam measured and ingested.

t+0:07 May already be feeling effects? Feel kind of spacey and silly.

t+0:21 The rhinograde intended to use this drug as a hypnotic. At this point, the rhinograde feels he could go to sleep at any time, but he is still functional, and not 'sleepy' per se.

t+0:31 Uh-oh. A weird kind of confidence that everything is going to be all right. The rhinograde likes this, but he doesn't trust it. It's the sort of feeling he's gotten with opiates, but he doesn't recall having such a feeling with benzos before.

t+1:35 Feeling more tired and sleepier. Got bored during the 'intervention' scene of Breaking Bad episode S104, which was going too slowly and making its *one* joke stretch for the entire fifteen minute scene. Going off to bed.

t+11:17 Up, having overslept two hours. Rhinograde still feels kind of off balance. Drat.

t+15:24 Have had some mild nausea, coming and going. Eating didn't help. Rhinograde still feels a little dishibited, and a little bit worried about his behavior.

t+17:46 Still feels 'off'. Minor memory problems, forgetfulness. Disinhibition seems to be fading.

t+19:16 Feeling more clear-headed.

Second experience, 15 days later.

t=0:00 4 mg taken by mouth on an empty stomach; just home from work haven't eaten in about four hours. [Rhinograde intended to eat dinner after using etizolam; see below for how this worked out for him.]

t+0:03 Shulgin +/-. Something?

t+0:07 Can feel the etizolam working already. Typing has worsened. Shulgin +.

t+0:16 A bit deeper. Pleasant, sway-y feeling.

t+0:46 Gait adn balance worse, bumping into things, occasonal doble fision, triping a d fallig alot. So far [rhinograde] feel in control oon a cognitive basis.

t+16:50 Rhinograde woke in his bed, with no memory of how he got there. His pillow was smeared with blood. No, wait, on closer inspection, it appeared to be raspberry jam. There is a scrape on his left hind leg. Going downstairs he discovered on the kitchen counter a fried pan steak and two crumpets with jam made but not eaten. The refrigerator door had been left open. All the butter is soft, and the milk may have started to spoil. A burner on the stove was still turned on high. He felt kind of woozy, had a mild headache and was ravenously hungry. He had left the computer on.

[The last log entry he remembered making was the one t+0:16. He has no memory of the t+0:46 entry, no memory of his state at that time, no memory of preparing his dinner.

He also finds this at the bottom of his log, without a time stamp. Judging from the rapidly deteriorating typing skills, I am guessing it was written between t+0:16 and t+0:46:]

"One of the reasons this drug was purchased was for control of unexpected anxiety symptoms during stimulant use. I had been using phenazepam for this, which is effective, but also has an absurdly long half-life, and affects one's cognition and emotions for days or even weeks afterward. Etiozolam, with a reported half-life of three hours, should be much more titratable. However, I have found the drug effects semm to last far longer than expected given that half-life, sfggesting that there is a drug matobolite which is alco pharmacologically active. Typing has slowed to a crawl with many typos per word. Still, I am not disturbed by this. I feel like a character in the CS Lewis's That Hdeous Strengh, im wich God has unmade language, and evey individual speaking a langage incomprehensibl to ohers
bonjela"

t+19:02 Mild headache and mild nausea, despite taking 15 ml Mylanta.

t+20:30 After taking 1 g acetaminophen/paracetamol and after drinking a second cup of coffee, he feels much better. No nausea, no headache. Still feeling a little lightheaded and flaky, though.

t+24:37 Finally beginning to feel back to normal.

Summary thoughts about etizolam:

1. Appears to be more potent, mg for mg, than phenazepam. 1 mg produced more effects than 3 mg of phenazepam in the rhinograde. Although the half-life is said to be only three hours, the rhinograde was still feeling not quite back to normal 15 hours later. Onset was quite rapid, with first alert at no more than 7 minutes, and intoxication by 45 minutes. It might be okay as a hypnotic if one got into bed immediately after taking the drug.

2. 4 mg is too much for a rhinograde with no benzodiazepine tolerance. It produced a blackout, during which the rhinograde's behavior was reckless and dangerous, e.g., leaving the stove burner on. It is even too much if used as a hypnotic: the rhinograde slept for 16 hours straight!

3. Abuse and addiction potential: I am guessing moderate to high for people who like benzodiazepines. The rhinograde's experience with benzodiazepines is limited, but he got more euphoria from etizolam than from phenazpam, although it was still quite mild. My rhinograde doesn't get much out of depressants, and this experience did nothing to make him like them better. Unlike his stimulants, hallucinogens and cannabinoids, he never put the etizolam in his safety deposit box to keep it out of reach, and although it's been sitting around his nest since August, he hasn't used it, and has little further interest in it.

4. If a drug causes significant effects at a given dose, even if those effects seem mild, taking four times that dose next time is a truly stupid idea.

Always a pleasure to read your reports; glad there was no stove-induced meltdown. Particularly interesting observations regarding duration, applications, etc.
Useful experience report and cautionary tale re amnesia
Helpful, amusing & well-written experience report
Wonderfully informative and a pleasure to read.
excellent trip report. very easily read.
Excellent report. Matches the experiences of my Badger, especially the warning at the end.
Great readable report, useful info there!
Old 25-04-2011, 07:41

31 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Maverick3210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

Firstly My friends dog has never used a benzo so recently received some intas etilaam 10 x 1 mg strips.After doing much research online I had hoped that the source was reputable.
Recently after an extremely messy night in Dublin with only 2 hours sleep the anxiety was back.swim took 0.5 mg and felt nothing within 1 hr so took another 0.5 -half an hour later swim felt a bit dizzy standing up almost like hypotension caused by propanalol which actually gave me some anxiety.swim did feel very slightly spaced,vacant and a little depressed but stll anxious.(normal sleep deprived hangover symptoms) Swim took another 0.5 about 4hrs after first dose.swim gave up and ended up having 5 beers which killed anxiety but was just an alcohol buzz.

In conclusion the only effect swim noticed was dizziness but this could have been the hangover-swim also felt anxious on the pills which sort of defeats the purpose.maybe swimdidn't take enough or maybe they are fake. Surely having 5 beers on a real benzo would knock you to the floor.
Old 25-04-2011, 17:25
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Okay, so I'll be the one to ask - does anyone know if this would trip a drug test for benzodiazepines? Since it's technically a thienodiazepine, not a "real" benzodiazepine?

~Kailey

excellent question
Old 25-04-2011, 23:34
Silver Member

Male from Netherlands
nemo is captain of the psychonauts.nemo is captain of the psychonauts.nemo is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 333, Level: 2 Points: 333, Level: 2 Points: 333, Level: 2

Swim had an effect on sleep after 4mg of etizolam produced by bayer. Would not call it strong or recreational.
Old 24-05-2011, 08:02

Male from United Kingdom
3.4-Empathy needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Etizolam is not scheduled in the UK

Correct where others were not...
Old 22-07-2011, 04:10
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
kitsunedemon is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Weight: roughly 120-130kgs
Height: 5' 9"

Previous benzo/benzo like drugs taken: Diazepam, Alprozolam, Zopiclone

Dose: 2.5mg <1mg pellets> (gradual, 1mg oral first, half mg sublingual +1hr, half mg orally +3hrs, half mg +6hrs sublingual)
Come up: 30-40mins
Duration: 8-10 hrs
Peak: 3hrs

After effects: lethargy, immediate sleep (near passing out). the next day however my sloth Klaus didn't feel the usual sluggishness, generally quite refreshed, i will speak on behalf of his further in the experience...

Favorite to least favorite benzo/benzo like drugs: Alprozolam, Diazepam, Zopiclone, Etizolam (Klaus would also very much like to try Flunitrazepam!) Klaus is also not prescribed, just recreational user.

Prequel to Experience:
Okay, to explain Klaus's full experience I will describe the situation he was in. Klaus has only just returned from a holiday and during that holiday during the last two nights he had several anxiety attacks, the first night this happened, he woke up at 10.30am (whereas the other days he had been waking up at 1-2pm - he is a sloth, you see -) he thought he would get a good nights sleep.

However, at around 2am still trying to get to sleep Klaus felt his arm tingling and fear that he could be having a stroke or heart attack (which is strange as this has never happened to Klaus before, regardless he found out in retrospect it was his right arm tingling, so definately no heart attack) and in the end Klaus had a anxiety attack, which eventually passed after about 1hr. He still had immense insomnia and a strange heaviness on the head, and didn't get to sleep until 6.30 am.

The next day Klaus woke up at 1.30pm, packed to prepare to leave, and felt fine, his arm ached slightly, but no tingles. He tried to go to sleep at 12am as he had to be up at 6am the next day to catch the flight home. The insomnia came back for awhile, no tingles again, the ache got abit worse though, eventually he got to sleep at 3.30am. Got up at 6:30am and caught at flight at 10am (which he couldn't sleep on coz of the damn uncomfortable chairs!!!) and arrived home around 2am. He then went to meet his two iguana friends.

So, Klaus was running on pretty low fuel anyway, with real anxiety and sleep deprivation.

Effects/Experience:
Klaus and his lizard chums smoked Cannabis throughout the night (but I shall explain this in a further section. One of Klaus' iguana friends agreed to take the Etizolam - he matched all of Klaus' doses.

Klaus took the first 1mg etizolam pellet at 3am.

0:30: Klaus noticed typical benzo like warmth, little twingles of euphoria and giggles, anxiety beginning to fade also, muscles beginning to relax.

1:00: Klaus feels giddy. Tries to half a pill for him and his iguana friend, one side is cleanly cut, the other slightly crushed, so Klaus does this sublingually. Felt the rush straight away, sedated not yet to hypnotic or forcing him to sleep.

3:00: Klaus is revelling in his pure Sloth state, heavily sedated, euphoric & slightly hypnotic and feeling the pull of sleep but resisting. Klaus' iguana friend is only really feeling sedation.

4:00: Klaus feels pretty much same as +3hrs but heavier, less euphoria and more hypnotic however. He halves another pellet and crushes it the same as the first time. Klaus takes the intact half orally and his Iguana friend tries sublingual for his first try.

6:00: Klaus can't remember much, listening to music was awesome. He was so delirious. Just chatting with the Iguana friends.

8:00: Very hard to resist the pull of sleep. Watching tv. Still finding things funny, heavy sedation, hypnotic state, amnesia etc.

10:00: Klaus took the last half mg of pill sublingually, watched South Park.

10:30: Klaus felt like he was going to pass out so asked his Iguana friends to leave. 5 minutes after they were out the door Klaus couldn't even finish his daily religion of a bed-time cigarette.

Combinations: (I couldn't see a seperate thread, and didn't really think it was necessary to create a full one for it)

Throughout the 10hrs Klaus and friends smoked about 2 eighths of pot, which heavily increased the mental relaxation, and giddy feeling, with a spot of alcohol too.

Around +6hrs Klaus and his 2 Iguana friends insuffulated around 140mg of Ketamine each (in roughly 50mg lines over the course of 2hrs), a tingle of dissocation which probably was what transitioned the euphoria to the hypnotic state - which Klaus has found in his experience with dissociatives and benzo, non-benzo & benzo derivatives. He found this dissocation enjoyable with the benzo sedation.

One of Klaus' Iguana friends who left earlier, saw the Iguana friend who had been taking Etizolam with Klaus walking home. He reported that he was the Etizolam Iguana was in a complete hypnotic state, barely awake. His first time too, ha!

Klaus obviously would like to warn users that this is not recommended for people who have not attempted these types of combinations before. It can turn out messy. Klaus knows his limits in these types of combinations.

Abuse Potential:
Very High. Klaus' insomnia and anxiety are extremely high at the moment, he should probably go see a doctor. Klaus ffinds himself wanting to redose regularly. However has no current intentions of feeling he needs it while at work, or in the day, only when he gets home. However if you have nothing to do, could see it easily forming into a habit, as they're fun, but you can still function easily under 2mg. Klaus hasn't had a huge tolerance build, but imagine there will be soon. He has only tried it 4-5 times.

Overall View:
Klaus would definately consider acquired more pellets, and really enjoyed them. Very relaxing, and perfect for just chilling with friends or listening to music. Klaus would compare it to Alprozolam out of the benzos he has tried, however his range isn't very large. Some hypnotic taste of Zopiclone, however no way near as high as Zolpidem sounds.

nice report, really well written
Good report, with lots of detail.
Old 23-07-2011, 21:12

30 y/o Female from Canada
Jordiana is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: New Member Introductions 2011

Does anyone know if this is scheduled in canada? My squid wouldnt want to order it without knowing. Lol.
Old 05-08-2011, 20:58
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Eitzolam first experience:

male, 200 pounds, 6'2ish. Daily user of (prescribed) clonazepam. 1-2 mg a day. Regular opiate user as well. Daily kratom user for about 1 month to replace opiates. Still use opiates every chance I have though.

Other drugs consumed today: 4 mg of hydromorphone IV. I got a decent rush and buzz but nothing too special. I did like 16 mg yesterday so I kinda upped my tolerance.

Did the hydromorphone and found my etizolam package in the mailbox. I immediately ingested 2 mg of the blue pills made by Intas (like most of the other people on this thread) Pharmaceuticals of India. The fact that the pills came from India and had no markings on them made me a bit skeptical but I took them anyway.

About 30 minutes after dosing, I felt the familiar benzo sensation coming on. Much stronger than my usual 1 mg of clonazepam. I'd compare etizolam 1:1 with alprazolam even though dose charts say it's not. That is the benzo I find etizo most like, alprazolam. It feels like I've eaten a 2mg Xanax but without as much physical relaxation. It's mostly mental. Alprazolam makes my body feel much more relaxed than etizo, though I still feel a good deal of body relaxation, especially compared to clonazepam.

I'm not all that into benzos for recreation, just for anxiety relief. This one is very effective like most are. I feel no euphoria or "sense of well being" but it does for me what other benzos do. It also boosts my opiate high (though I don't suggest anyone combine the two).

So yeah, it's a benzo. That's pretty much it. Nothing special but worth it if you need or like benzos. Those who are looking for an easily available benzo and those who like alprazolam should look into it. Also since it's in pill form, it's much safer than phenazepam.

Etizolam is unscheduled in the US.

Excellent experience report & thank you for also including an image! Well done.
Good brief report.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 06-08-2011 at 00:45. Reason: edit
Old 06-08-2011, 00:40
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Here's a picture of 10 1 mg etizolam tablets. Also at the bottom are two 10 mg methadone tablets.

Nice mindful touch here, MP.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0414.jpg (30.4 KB, 297 views)
Old 15-08-2011, 21:10

Male from Earth
Maca1 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I had a very high tolerance to benzos but haven;t had any in over a month. Just got 10 1mg blues like the above picture. I took 2mg and felt doped up and nice. This is really the first time I'm experienced any kind of euphoria from a benzo, Usually I say they just me feel normal. But it was way too short lived. I popped a third but it didn't have any more effect. So they are nice but way too short acting. I think for my next experiment combining with a small bit of codeine might have interesting results.
Old 26-08-2011, 12:21

22 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Red_star is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipcfromnyc View Post
I can tell you authoritatively that etizolam is a Schedule IV drug in the US. As for the UK -- I know that the benzodiazepines are all Class C drugs, with the exception of temazepam, which is a Class B drug (due to misuse). I am not certain, but it would seem logical that etizolam is also a Class C drug. There are a great many benzodiazepines available in other countries, e.g. South Africa, which are not available in the UK. These include bromazepam, clobazam, estazolam, flunitrazepam, prazepam, ketazolam, cloxazolam, flutazolam, etc. These are generally all Class C drugs.

Note that etizolam is not a benzodiazepine -- it is a thienodiazepine (instead of a benzene ring linked to a diazepine ring, it has a thiophene ring linked to a diazepine ring); however, its pharmacological profile is very similar to that of the benzodiazepines. According to the literature, etizolam has an unusually high affinity for the alpha2 sub-unit of the GABAa receptor type. It is less likely to result in a withdrawal syndrome because it is thought not to cause alpha4 sub-unit up regulation (compared to lorazepam).

Phenazepam is the only commercially available benzodiazepine I know of which, for some reason, is NOT a controlled substance. I am trying to find out why, because this benzodiazepine is marketed in Eastern bloc countries and is apparently extremely potent. I would be grateful if anybody could tell me why phenazepam is not scheduled... On the other hand, the lower the profile this fact remains, the less chance there is that the authorities will ruin this by moving it into Schedule IV, so discretion may be advisable...

Thank you,

PHILIP
Sorry to interrupt, since it isn't a benzodiazepine then it wont be illegal in the UK since its a Thienobenzodiazepine, as far as i know there isnt an analkog law for benzo's in the UK. (Please correct me if im wrong).

However if there was an analog law, i doubt this would fall under it, due it not being a "simple" substition. (e.g. Halogen at a position, NOT a ring system)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Okay, so I'll be the one to ask - does anyone know if this would trip a drug test for benzodiazepines? Since it's technically a thienodiazepine, not a "real" benzodiazepine?

~Kailey
And to answer the question if it woukd trip a benzo test is tricky because it ALL depends on the metabolite of etizolam and how benzo's are metabolised. It seems in the case of diazepam, the major metabolite is desmethyldiazepam, i suspect this is the case with most benzodiazepine's. A little research suggests that etizolam's major metabolite is alpha-hydroxyetizolam.

It also depends on what the test actually detects, if it detects the benzodiazepine ring system (only) then it shouldn't show a false positive, since etizolam doesn't contain a benzodiazepine ring system (only). How ever if the test is done by GC/MS (or similar analytical method) then etizolam will show up but NOT as a benzodiazepine, but as a thieobenzodiazepine

Last edited by Red_star; 26-08-2011 at 20:05.
Old 02-09-2011, 14:51
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
T.K is a decent psychonaut.T.K is a decent psychonaut.
Re: Etizolam Experiences

This is an EXP report from a friend of mine whom we will call Starkey, it, he, her, them, etc etc. Personally, i dont do drugs.

After this report however, i have become much more interested in researching diazepine related drugs in the hope that such a compound as Etizolam can be improved upon, or that other analogues become available. I HAD a beautiful metric fuck tonne of lab notes from a chemist friend who has now retired about such anologous type work being done on diazepines, opiates/oids and psychedelics. God i need to fix my laptops hard drive.

Quote:
Weight: 9st 18lbs
Height: 5'7

His Previous diazepine related drugs taken(in order of preference):

Midazolam(Insufflated, Intravenous; usually in combo with fentanyl or acetyl ester of oxymorphone. Midaz alone would be after Clonazepam otherwise),

Clonazepam(fave benzo on its own, usually sublingual),

Diazepam(one of fave's, muscle relaxing qualities are great, lovely chill high, long duration sometimes too long, good with opies. Sublingual or oral only),

Nitrazepam(oral/sublingual. Nice benzo high, chillin and sedating, way long lasting though, often too long, i dont have time to sleep for 2 days at a time)

Alprozolam(Oral, Insufflated, IV, Sublingual. No recreational use unless mixed with other benzos or alcohol. 1mg did nothing, 1.5mg i KO. Both pure powder form, and footballs/bars)

Temazepam(oral. dosed between 30mg and 120mg. Did NOTHING, not even made me that sleepy, were deffo legit Restoril. Most dissapointed, was supposed to be best benzo. Dont understand why nothing happened).

Attempt 1

Dose: 1.5mg
ROA:Oral

Come up: 30mins
Duration: 6? hours
Peak: 2-3? hours

Dosed 1.5mg(1 and a half Etilaam from Intas) on an empty stomach 3 days ago, nice benzo high for a bit, then tailed off untill i drank a cider. Wasnt impressed. Note i took 9g pods before, however i have such a high tolerance this was to help deaden opiate withdrawals, which it wasnt very effective at.

Attempt 2(day after Attempt 1)

Dose: 1.5mg Insufflated, 1mg insufflated 2 hours later

Come up: 10-30 min
Durationwent to bed before i was sober)
Peak: 2-3 hours

Despite it being hydrophobic, i tried to snort a pill because they are TINY and i had nothing to lose. Boy was i plesantly supprised. 1.5mg insuff was MUCH more recreational than 2.5mg oral. Reminds me of Midazolam insufflated, a wee rush was noticable too!(would be GREAT with insufflated Oxycodone/morphone or Heroin or any other nasal opiate i reckon). It is SO MUCH MORE BIOAVAILABLE VIA INSUFFLATION! Anyone know why this may be? I'm starting Pharma Chem BSC(going on to Master straight after) and whilst not having researched the pharmacodynamics of these drugs so much yet(opiate addicts dont do much apart from opiates when they are on their holidays, unfortunately), i always assumed only water soluble drugs are bioavailable through the mucus membranes? Is it something to do with its PH or something?

Attempt 3(consecutive day after attempt 1 and 2)

Dose: 1mg + 1mg within 10 min, 1mg 3 hours later
ROA: insufflated

Come up: 10-30 min
Duration: havent let it wear off yet, been redosing to up the ante
Peak: 2-3 hours

Woke up, dosed 20g of these quite strong pods, felt nice and warm an hour later when they kicked, and blew 2 lines of 1mg Etiiz whilst smoking a friends legal smoking blend(Secret Forest, MUCH RECCOMENNDED really enjoying it and i'm not a blend man tbh). Felt great, played some MGS3 and OWNED shit like a DON. Got up and had a cup of PG Tips badman tea(was feeling patriotic... Nah i just like Tea, particularly PG tips, English breakfast, full alkaloid Coca tea, and Poppy Pod Tea which i normally dont do as tea, just eat the pod powder, much stronger/more sedating). Will continue to blow etiiz throughout the day, another 2 doses likely. Getting 100 tomorrow .

Conclusion
At first i thought this was another wase of money. However, after experimenting with it a bit, insufflation makes it very recreational for me, i'd say its more like Midazolam than other benzos. Despite its hydrophobic nature, as it worked so well snorted, i will try IV tonight/tomorrow. Am thinking of trying 3-5mg dH20 per 1mg to try and get as much as possible and see how goes. If that fails, i'll possibly add some pure lab grade ethanol to the pill to extract Etiz, then reduce the volume and dilute with water so its no more than 10% EtOH. And failing that i'll use some PropGly, but i dont like shooting that tbh, despite its safety profile. But i reckon regular water will work as its such a low dose and insuff is great. Just be careful, as benzos can make you act a fool if you dont pay attention, and think you can take more than you can handle.

Much love and stay safe,

Starkey x
Stark's question about why its effective insufflated despite its apparent non water solubility very much interests me so anyone who knows i would much appreciate a reply or PM to that effect. x

Share this on:

Tags
anxiety, benzodiazepine, diazepam, etizolam, etizolam effects, etizolam experiences, euphoria, marijuana and etizolam, pyrazolam, temazepam, tetrazepam, thienodiazepine