Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 29-01-2010, 22:42
Palladium Member

32 y/o Female from Canada
Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.Rainbowzz really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,639, Level: 6 Points: 1,639, Level: 6 Points: 1,639, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
No High From Morphine?

I have a curious situation on my hands.

Our buddy SWIM doesn't seem to get any affect from morphine. Only once has SWIM gotten something, and even then it was more of just dizziness.

SWIM can indeed feel oxycodone, dilaudid, ect. But nothing from morphine. SWIM can get high from codeine, which IIRC, turns INTO morphine... but actual morphine does NOTHING. No rush, no high, no nothing.

For background info the morphine she has tried were the following:
-morphine IR 10- eaten
-Morphine 30 SR - split in two crushed - with coating removed - eaten as well
-Morphine 100 - split in two, coating removed - eaten

Only the time the 30 was split in two and coating removed and eaten did SWIM get anything , and that said anything was just a feeling like she was going to faint and then nothing. She doesnt even get nauseas or any of the side effects.

What is going on???
Old 29-01-2010, 23:14

Male
dontelight is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: No High From Morphine?

SWIM sniffed some morphine, did a nice job
Old 30-01-2010, 06:25
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male
King Fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1

Listen... if SWIY wants to feel any effect from morphine SWIY must PLUG it. Take SWIMS word , it feels like nothing id ever felt with oxy. SWIM just plugged 100mg of ms-contin (*note: DO NOT TAKE 100MG FOR 1st TIME PLUGGING, start off with 50mg) SWIM has plugged every time since his frist time plugging ... thats how good it works... The high, for me, lasts the entire day.... no need to re-dose for SWIM. Just did about 120mg about 30 mins ago actaully and SWIM feels great, nodding, relaxed, even have pins and needles feeling in my body... as well as a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomache. It's unlike anything you will ever try. Why would SWIM waste his time replying to your message if SWIM was serious about this ROA.

Just a reminder... this is no joke... SWIY needs to start off with 30-50mg ( depending on tolerance overall) and then work her way up. SWIm did not respect the power of plugging his first time and plugged about 70mg and lets jsut say SWIm felt a little "too" good

SWIM uses an enema, bought from any store with a pharmacy ( usually near the pharmacy section, not necessarily behind the pharamacy.. should find it on a shelf. Take a look at the plugging guide that is stick'ied here. SWIY may also use an oral syringe (for infants or w/e)

Be safe with this method... DO NOT under estimate the potency... it's nothing like taking morphine orally. SWIM usually uses the [M] 200mg ms-contin generics... but he also used the 30mg IR and they both work... SWIM perfers the 200mg ms contins because the high lasts much much longer (all day for me :P) and thinks it feels better. SWIM fell in love with this ROA and hasnt taken morphine ANY other way since his first time plugging.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good rounded post, helpful and reminding of safety. HOWEVER, beware the subtleties of self-incrimination ;)
Old 31-01-2010, 12:40
Banned

Male
Dr_Janus is an unknown quantity at this point

King_Fiend advised swim on the same thing and he can now concur that he is absolutely right!! Morphine orally is SHITTY and a waste of time, it has such low bioavailability that it's not worth it.

Plugging it is definitely the way to go!
Old 31-01-2010, 17:47
R.I.P.

Male from United States
EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7

Morphine has horrible oral bioavailiability. Consider how closely chemically related it is to heroin. Now think, do you know anyone that uses heroin orally?
To get the magick from morphine, it must be snorted, plugged or injected.
Info on how to do all three is available all over DF, of course.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Concise post with highly accurate and practical information.
Old 07-03-2010, 15:37
Banned

Male
Dr_Janus is an unknown quantity at this point

Snorting morphine isn't actually advisable, EyesoftheWorld,

From what he has read the intranasal bioavailability of morphine is still very low ~40%, so plugging of IVing are really the only practical and economical options.
Old 08-03-2010, 05:46
Silver Member

Male
Bleeding_Me is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1 Points: 54, Level: 1

Although SWIM HIGHLY ADVISES AGAINST this method of administration, it seems to SWIM it would be best to IV it to achieve this high SWIY seems to want. If it's available to inject, it's the best, although not always the safest method to feel the high SWIY is looking for. When used orally, it goes through a process in the liver to do with SWIYs metabolism which results in a much lower bioavailability. Now IV drug use truly is pleasure spiked with pain. It's the quickest and most powerful high, because is goes straight in SWIYs blood, which goes to the heart, and eventually the brain much quicker. Remember, the higher SWIY are, the further SWIY fall. This more intense high leads to a more intense dependency, both physically and psychologically. Take it from SWIMS personal experiences with the use, and dealing on a daily basis with the people effevted by it's use, it's a very dangerous road to cross. It takes many great people and turns them into monsters, turns them into people they thought they would never become. Again, SWIM highly advises against IV drug use, and was just giving you information. Be safe!

Share this on:

Tags
bioavailability, codeine, drugs, drugs-forum, morphine, morphine high, ms contin, no high from morphine, oral morphine, plugging