Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Amphetamine > Concerta & Ritalin
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Concerta & Ritalin About Methylphenidate.

Old 28-01-2010, 20:31
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline
Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to handle/crush Concerta Pills

A friend told me the following:
by masterofpuppets222
"So we all know trying to abuse Concerta is a bitch. Especially when you have a capsule and you have no idea what to do with it. So in this FAQ I'm going to try to help you out a bit.

What you'll need:
-Razor blade/Exacto knife or anything sharp really
-Card
-Something to crush the snortable part with
-Concerta (shown here is a 36mg pill)

Step 1:
Take your razor blade and cut a slit all the way down the pill. Put the corner of the blade under the coating you just cut and start prying it off with your blade. This coating is relatively easy to cut off if it has warmed up a little bit. If it is a little warmer, it will generally come off in about 3 pieces. If it is colder, for example, if it is straight out of the pill bottle, chances are that it will be a bitch to get off, as shown in the example below. To help prevent this, a trick I came up with in my time of Concerta usage was to put the pill in the microwave for about 2 seconds. Or, perhaps carry it around in your pocket for a while. The warmth will soften the coating.

Now, this coating has 22% of the mg content of the pill, and is the instant release part of the capsule, that dissolves into your blood stream as soon as ingested. Eat this. It tastes terrible, but it would be a terrible waste not to eat it. I usually save eating it for after I've completed everything, right before I snort the rest of the pill. Under your tongue works well, as does swallowing it with water.

Step 2:
If you're really fuckin' good at cutting shit you might be able to bypass this step by completing it along with step 1. But I'm not, so I'll put this segment in here as well.
Cut down the waxy coating of the pill with your razor, and again, try prying it off by putting the corner under the wax. This one is a lot harder to get off, so it will most likely come off in many more pieces. This is a bitch of a step and may take a while, but hang in there, it's worth it. Once you have taken this off, discard it, it's worthless.

Step 3:
Now, you will notice that there are three parts to the pill. The white and the yellow parts are the valuable parts, together containing the last 78% of the mg content of the pill. The brown piece is just the time release mechanism, that lets out little bits of methylphenidate over time into your system. As your stomach acids affect the pill, this brown sponge pushes the methylphenidate out of the capsule, and into your system. Give this piece the chop, and chuck it.

Step 4:
Fold your yellow and white pieces into a piece of paper, or something to contain the powder. Take your crushing device, and, well, crush them. When you've crushed them all up, it should look a little like this:

Step 5:
Take your card and crush it up as fine as you can possibly get it. Unless of course, you wanna be sniffing constantly to keep the substance in your nose, and have it crust up a fair bit in there. Now, roll up your bill, and rail those suckers!

If I said anything that was wrong, or you would like to add something, please tell me!"

Post Quality Evaluations:
Great tutorial for getting the best outta ya concerta!
thanks for finding this TEK
Very well done with clear images and good info.
good and clear TEK with helpfull images
nice tutorial
Clear tutorial
Awesum tutorial - well defined explanations and informative photography!!..
GREAT,CLEAR tutorial, very useful
Want the pearl in the oyster? Here it is.
clear. concise. educational. epic work.
very good tutorial
Great post and detailed, Love the pics makes it even easier to understand!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (96.0 KB, 1951 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (79.7 KB, 1949 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (70.8 KB, 1957 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (69.6 KB, 1956 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (68.6 KB, 1953 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (75.7 KB, 1958 views)

Last edited by 0utrider; 30-01-2010 at 13:50.
Old 29-01-2010, 05:50
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Syd. is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Re: How to handle/crush Concerta Pills

Amazing Tek!!!! 5 star.
Old 29-01-2010, 19:08
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline

SWIM is not sure, but isn't the tek for certain Hydromorphone/oxycodone ER pills the same? Wouldnt it work the same way? SWIM remembers seeing a ER hydro or oxy pill that looked almost the same at had the same 2 layers..
Old 30-01-2010, 17:12
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.

SWIM says great job on this post

Does SWIY take Concerta like SWIM?

SWIM has done this and it does indeed work quite well - but is far from ideal. SWIM takes 2x 18 daily as prescribed so obviously the proportion of MGs in the powder is much less / not really worth it.

How powdered is SWIY able to get it? Has SWIY managed to crush it quite fine, or does it gum up due to the wax?

SWIM still much prefers Concerta over IR, especially due to its lower ability to be abused. He doesn't notice a comedown either, and is very productive - doing very well in fact.

Ps. Did you get my last message?
Old 30-01-2010, 17:26
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan

actually SWIM doesnt to concerta at all.. well not really at least. he prefers modafinil for studying, thats pretty much add. its just that he found this tek and it looked quite nice so he wanted to share it
Old 31-01-2010, 19:35
Silver Member

Male from Earth
testodan is on the way uptestodan is on the way uptestodan is on the way up

Whosoever have their pets tried Ritalin sniffing he should notice a big difference compared to Concerta, according to my neighbour's dog, feels the IR almost directly in the lungs, this viscosity shit ruins the experience, He wonders If is a possible way to get rid of or reduce it , making more dry the shit, though works in a way. Any monkey tried in a nasal spray or somethig?

Last edited by testodan; 31-01-2010 at 20:36. Reason: required word addition
Old 16-04-2010, 21:47

29 y/o Male
seize is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

if you do this method to get the concerta appart does this stuff hurt any more then ritlan to snort ? or will this hurt more ?
Old 17-04-2010, 15:38
Banned

Male from United States
MajorTom should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Bravo, good work detective, you seem to have cracked the time release,

thank you.
Old 17-04-2010, 19:05
Titanium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.Lukeoca is captain of the psychonauts.

Neither IR or Concerta 'hurt' for SWIM intranasal. IR was obviously way better, but concerta is good anyway. Oral, Anal, Nasal, however u want it baby
Old 19-04-2010, 21:17
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2

Very nice post! SWIM got quite adept at doing this modification, and could actually go from a Concerta to a line in less than 2 minutes. It took him 15 in the beginning. He takes Adderall IR now, so things are different.
Old 24-04-2010, 20:15

43 y/o Male from Fiji
Systemdoll is captain of the psychonauts.Systemdoll is captain of the psychonauts.Systemdoll is captain of the psychonauts.

Even with this procedure the snorted concerta remains gooey in the nose.

beat me to it
Old 24-04-2010, 20:16
Silver Member

26 y/o Male
DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.DextroClonazyCodone is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2 Points: 317, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemdoll View Post
Yes. SWIM was not fond of the glue in his nose that lingered for days. Concerta is probably best taken by simply chewing the pill to break the osmotic pressure time release mechanism.

Chewing is an ineffective way of releasing the active agent from concerta
Old 14-06-2010, 20:41

Male from United States
SWIMingANON is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

SWIM was curious as to other alternatives to nasal administration; could he/she take Concerta orally with the removed time release agent? could he/she administer the Concerta powder through sub-lingual administration?
Old 19-06-2010, 19:22

33 y/o Male from Finland
Mortis should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemdoll View Post
SWIM kinda likes picking he's noses after snorting concerta as there is so much to pick

If SWIM wan'ts to get high off concerta, SWIM will usually grind most of the white parts in the pill and snort them and eat the rest... Alltough SWIM thinks it would be best if he just ate all of it, couple of times SWIM has tried, the effects have taken a bit longer to manifest, but the high certainly lasts longer...
Old 16-07-2010, 02:25
Silver Member

Male from Canada
Kiddycrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1 Points: 78, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIMingANON View Post
SWIM was curious as to other alternatives to nasal administration; could he/she take Concerta orally with the removed time release agent? could he/she administer the Concerta powder through sub-lingual administration?
SWIM is also curious about this too. SWIM isn't into snorting pills that much and is wondering if he could just cut the time release off and leave the wax on the other part with the MPH and swallow or sublingual with out wax?
Old 16-07-2010, 13:39
Banned

Male from Greece
freedomf needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

swim does that cut the pill take the white part and took it under the tongue ,slowly the pill dissolve there
Old 23-08-2010, 20:46
Silver Member

Male from United States
aridchimp is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Yeah, it will still be gooey if u snort right after u break it down and crush like shown above. Alot will get lost in nose-goobers etc.

I've found concerta works best with a spray bottle (those pump things that normally contain oxymetazoline). After the plastic is gone, break up the white/*tip* part (tip - red if 54mg, white if 36, like above), put it where the oxymetazoline used to be, add water, shake, and there u go. Won't goo up but should still give a nasal type high.

aridchimp added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

also sub-lingual is VERY pleasant. Nice numb feeling and strong high

Last edited by aridchimp; 23-08-2010 at 20:46. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 30-09-2010, 02:41

28 y/o Male from United States
DOPEisnoGOOD needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

the first step of cutting off the white coating can be bypassed just by running the pill under hot water and rubbing it....the contents inside will NOT be harmed due to the second plastic-like coat that doesnt let water through. best way found to do it is to snort the white and yellow and eat the brown green half.

thanks for posting this and opening up this thread again
Old 30-09-2010, 05:07

33 y/o Female from United States
simplysarcasm is an unknown quantity at this point

Bolded by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPEisnoGOOD View Post
the first step of cutting off the white coating can be bypassed just by running the pill under hot water and rubbing it....the contents inside will NOT be harmed due to the second plastic-like coat that doesnt let water through. best way found to do it is to snort the white and yellow and eat the brown green half.
Respectfully, SWIM recommends SWIY peruse this thread again - as the above-bolded portions are not consistent with what has been posted throughout (nor SWIM's experience.) The white coating, if bypassed as suggested, would be a loss of the 22% of the mg content of the pill -- the issue is not whether the contents would be damaged. Further, the 'brown green' half is simply the time-release mechanism - so there is no point in eating it, as suggested (in my opinion, that is.)
If I misinterpreted your post, I apologize in advance - cheers.
Old 30-09-2010, 09:22

23 y/o Male from United States
opioid72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

Swim says to try crumbling the white/yellow part with fingers and then cooking the powder a bit on a spoon w/o water. swim said that should harden the stuff and make it a bit more insufflatable. Swim hasnt tried this with concerta yet, but it has worked with morphine CR and other waxy tablets.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:44

28 y/o Male from United States
DOPEisnoGOOD needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysarcasm View Post
Bolded by me

Respectfully, SWIM recommends SWIY peruse this thread again - as the above-bolded portions are not consistent with what has been posted throughout (nor SWIM's experience.) The white coating, if bypassed as suggested, would be a loss of the 22% of the mg content of the pill -- the issue is not whether the contents would be damaged. Further, the 'brown green' half is simply the time-release mechanism - so there is no point in eating it, as suggested (in my opinion, that is.)
If I misinterpreted your post, I apologize in advance - cheers.
i really dont think theres actually any drug within the first white (or brown) outter layer.i could be wrong about that but it doesnt make sense to me that the would include the drug in the coating which could so easliy be destroyed even by the sweat of your hand. and it most certainly wouldnt consist of 22% of the content. the pills actual drug is located under the second plastic like coating witch you DO have to cut off. also, i know the brown half is time realease mech. but others might not know this, and try to snort it resulting in a clogged nose.

Last edited by DOPEisnoGOOD; 08-03-2011 at 08:52. Reason: adding
Old 09-03-2011, 01:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
ratatata is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOPEisnoGOOD View Post
i really dont think theres actually any drug within the first white (or brown) outter layer.i could be wrong about that but it doesnt make sense to me that the would include the drug in the coating which could so easliy be destroyed even by the sweat of your hand. and it most certainly wouldnt consist of 22% of the content. the pills actual drug is located under the second plastic like coating witch you DO have to cut off. also, i know the brown half is time realease mech. but others might not know this, and try to snort it resulting in a clogged nose.

try sucking on a few of them, its there

it does not rub off easily by the sweat of ones hand, it starts getting soft after being submerged for like 30 seconds

self incrimination is a bad idea, my cat thinks

but regardless, no it is there. and my cat doesn't think snorting that brown half is possible, its solid plastic...
Old 16-04-2011, 19:25

Male from United Kingdom
Cephalopod should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

Ratatata's cat is right, the outer casing does contain methylphenidate. According to my trusted friend the Kraken, the casing is designed to take approximately one hour to dissolve fully, and contains enough drug to be worth saving, even if only for later extraction.

The Kraken also advises against snorting the slow release concerta in a form so crudely prepared, he means no offence to the author of this tek, but is sceptical that simply crushing, slicing, dicing, powdering, etc will separate the drug from the bonding agents responsible for it's waxy, plastic-like form- resulting in a nose full of foul tasting, waxy, multicoloured gunk which has stuck in the nose but very little absorbed.

The Kraken, lastly- recommends simply swallowing these concerta pills in quantity on an empty stomach, four or five tablets with water, then a trip around the beauty of the garden, relaxation with a bit of David Bowie and then some work or unfinished project. Snorting is better left to the powdery Equasym pills.
Old 21-04-2011, 04:07
Silver Member

Male from United States
ratatata is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

my cat agrees, the binders gel up very quick and it fucks up absoprtion. its also generally weird some cats get stuffed noses for days, my cat gets a runny nose for hours. cats can never crush it ALL THE WAY FINE, and that is hell on the nose. he has taken concerta, ir ritalin, and focalin orally, sublingually, nasally, and plugged it. concerta is probably used worst nasally in the sense that the least amount of it is probably absorbed just based on the amont of wax and gelling agents which are blocking any of the dose from really working as well. my cat thinks either take as perscribed, crush and use sublingually or orally (he prefers sublingual, once a cat gets a taste for it its quite nice. sort of similar to cocaine. all mph. numbing too. its nice. if your cat does cocaine he knows what i mean). plugging it is the best method he's used; of all of the methods for all of these formulations. its not the most practical, but short of IV, which is a god damned suicide and a half if your cat is doing it with concerta (not to judge but not only is shooting pills dangerous but this one has a HELL OF A LOT of binders, and is a bitch and a half to extract properly/successfully from. have fun if you cats like but my cats gonna pass on that), its the most bang for your cats buck. granted, he sniffs his pills 90% of the time, but with concerta, he honestly thinks just breaking the time release and eating or putting it under your tongue is much more reasonable just from the amount wasted

crushing it up this fine is a good idea for sublingual or plugging uses though
Old 19-05-2011, 15:50

26 y/o Male from United States
wizzard880 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Swim is New to the forums here, and also new to using concerta. Swims has taken ridalin before just orally and swim was useually able too get a good feeling from it. So swim questions are, What is meant by crushing them up and doing it sublingually? Does that mean too crush it up too powder and then just let it sit under your tounge till it desolves? And swims other question would be is if someone would crush it up to powder like explained in the first post, could someone just swallow all the powder with some water and still be able too get the high?

Share this on:

Tags
bad ideas, concerta, concerta crush pill abuse guide, crushing pills, drug abuse, drugs forum, methylphenidate, snorting drugs, stimulant