Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydrocodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 28-01-2010, 18:43
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline
Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to make "Lean"

CAUTION: Swim looked this up, because he was interested in what lean exactly is. This is NOT intended to be a clear cut manual, but rather to give SWIY a vague idea of what CAN be lean.. lean is not one thing, it can be whatever you want it to be, usually some kind of opioide narcotic mixed with some kind of juice and sometimes some kind of sedating anti-histamine (e.g. promethazine). Be careful with the dosages and check them from reliable sources, as the following quotes are not reliable for dosages! Similarly, SWIM suggests to avoid the promethazine and anything, and to go instead for only a narcotic mixed in juice (actually.. in that case.. just take the narcotic itself ). also, be careful and check whether the narcotic contains paracetamol, aspirine or other additives! these can be hard on the liver and should be avoided!

from urban dictionary:

Quote:
To create Lean, a popular drink originated from Houston Texas, you require the following for the original formula:

-Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive

Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp.

The mixed drink combination known as "lean", is normally the color purple, due the added ingredient sizzurp, which is originally a dark purple syrup. There are other colors of sizzurp which can be added to create lean, but the purple is the true sizurp

Lean does not contain ANY form of alcohol, crushed pills, or other liquids in general.

Dat lean got my thoed.

Dat lean got my swervin.

"Mayne... hol' up... I got too much lean in my cup..." -Quoted from a popular song found in the south.
more

Quote:
Alrite heres how to get and how to enjoy that lean....goto your doctor and say you wake up in the middle of the nite coughing up blood and that you have dry throat every nite, and say u tried ur grandpas promethazine with codeine once and it worked good...alrite now u got a pint (...now for the formula....this is wat i recommend for ur first time leanin..

-2 oz of the prometh (this equals exactly 4 tablespoons)
-20oz sprite with ice
-a jolly rancher or 2
-a finely rolled blunt of the an 1/8th kush from the cannibus club
-find urself a nice couch, light it up, sip it up, and enjoy
"That lean had me sleepin for 2 days straight"

20 oz = a deuce
1 liter = a fo
2 liter = a half pint
heres what a friend found

Quote:
Not just any cough syrup, but PROMYTHAZINE cough syrup. Usually mixed with sprite, but has been known to be mixed with other sodas, mostly fruity ones such as fanta. Has a slightly grapey taste to it and is purple. Most people get addicted to this not just for the drowsiness affect that it gives, but because of its taste.
"Man, hold up... I got too much lean up in my cup."
Quote:
A narcotic drink that makes the user feel extremely drowsy and often euphoric. Lean must contain the following in order to be authentic. Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and sprite. The Promethazine is essentially what gives the lean affect. Many use jolly ranchers to enhance the flavor the beverage. Lean is lean as long as you have the right syrup and sprite.

Here's a variation of the recipe.

-1 Styrofoam cup (to keep tradition)

-4 teaspoons of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup. More can be used at one's own discretion.

-2-4 shots of Vodka (that will really set the buzz off)

-1- can of sprite (use as much or less as you want)

-1 splash of cranberry juice. This will help smooth the vodka out

combine all and enjoy that buzz.
Quote:
Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

There are some variations of Lean. For example, Promethazine and Codeine syrup is usually Purple in color. But there are other colors of syrup that work the same way. There is a golden colored syrup (hydrocodone based) and other colors as well.

Lean slows you down. It makes you feel good. It's meant to be sipped on, and it taste damn good. One of the best feelings you will ever experience. Euphoria with a hint of sedation.
Chris: Yo man want to go to a party tonight, I heard they got kegs there?

John: I can't man.

Chris: Why not?

John: I'm sipping on that lean already bro. Don't need that alcohol.

Chris: Fuck that, gimme some!
Quote:
Promethazine w/Codeine VC <- Sizzurp (active ingredient)
-Original Sprite Soda <- Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix)
-Jolly rancher candy <- Flavor additive
another one

Quote:
Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp.

Sizzurp is normally the color purple, although there are different colored sizzurps with different doses of codeine, that all produce the same effect but are NOT of the same strength and potency of the original purple colored sizzurp. Following these guidelines, the TRUE sizzurp is of the color purple.

The true sizzurp (when mixed with the ingredients listed), does not contain ANY form of alcohol, crushed pills, or other liquids in general.

Sizzurp is a prescription drug and cannot be bought in any store, in the United States or over the counter without a proper prescription.
more information

Quote:
heres'e the generic ingrediant..not as potent but gives a similar effect..

1. Robitussin AC (Prescription Only)
2. Vodka
3. Rum
4. Big Red Soda (Or Other Red Soda)
5. Jolly Ranchers Red

Post Quality Evaluations:
nice post! swim forgot about the sizzurp! jolly ranchers man that shit be good as fuck

Last edited by 0utrider; 29-01-2010 at 12:53.
Old 29-01-2010, 06:38
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmaLLtown is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Re: How to make "Lean"

Swim thanks you for the post. Swim has seen most of these before. Some provide good info, and others are downright silly. The last time a pint cost XXX was 2002. So that is way outdated. Well, swim should say it depends on where you live. Where lean originated, that price is laughable. Ever since drank went mainstream it's water down the scene and has become over-rated.

No price disussion please - Read the rules
price discussion is against the rules - pls read them before posting again

Last edited by Helene; 02-02-2010 at 21:10. Reason: price discussion
Old 30-01-2010, 17:12
Palladium Member

Female from Tajikistan
0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline0utrider must mainline Medline
Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11 Points: 6,241, Level: 11

would be nice if SWIY could add some more info on different lean recipes, if he has any others or remarks!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:11
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
SmaLLtown is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1

edited...

Last edited by SmaLLtown; 13-11-2012 at 15:01. Reason: Tired of scammers using my posts online
Old 03-02-2010, 07:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Female
morning_glory should review received reputation comments.
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

Is swim the only person that just can't do lean? It's not the codeine, it's the promethazine. She has a high alcohol tolerance and an extremely intense natural tolerance to opiates... but go fucking figure, promethazine does swim in.

Swim would be much interested in a version of lean that would use tussionex instead of promethazine/codeine. Tussionex (in swim's opinion) not only tastes better but due to its high amount of hydrocodone offers a lot more bang for one's buck.

(Seriously, though, fuck promethazine. Swim even has a wee bottle of plain ol' promethazine dm (from her last bout of sinusitis) and just a tablespoon of that will knock her out for 9+ hours. How sad.)

morning_glory added 1214 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I fail to see how my comment was deemed as racist. One, I stole it from a movie anyway, and two... hell, my boyfriend is Irish and makes jokes like that about himself and his tolerance all the time. I've never once in my life heard it to be a negative thing that the Irish can handle their alcohol. O.O

Apologies if it offended anyone.

please avoid racist stereotypes in the future--"the alcohol tolerance of an Irish dockworker" tsss, humor, 2nd degree, convictions, whatever the "justification" it's degrading the forum

Last edited by morning_glory; 03-02-2010 at 07:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2010, 08:28
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Syphr is heading for the Darwin Award.Syphr is heading for the Darwin Award.

A sizzurp with hydrocodone would be pretty sweet. Prometh does not bother swim. Swim will mix 2oz of drank with a 2 liter of sprite or a 2 liter of welch's grape and swim will sip on that throughout the entire day. Complete heaven!

Also, swim does not see how your post was racist at all. Some people on here just get way to offended over the dumbest things. I received some -reps too over some stupid things.

Just go to your control panel and report the reputation mark. Leave a reason why it should be taken away in the message box and hopefully the mods will agree to remove it and restore your points to normal. You didn't do anything wrong so there is no reason why they shouldn't restore it back to normal. Someone just got over-offended and acted on their emotions which is abuse of the reputation system (so if anyone deserves a -rep it is them)
Old 06-02-2010, 02:11
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
ToP-NoTcH is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1

Swim says:

I drink my lean out of a baby bottle, so you have no choice but to sip. Like my boys from 3-6 mafia do. And u can't spill it when u start lean'n!! I've seen people so thowed they just drop there cups lol.

No self incrimination - read the rules before posting again

Last edited by Helene; 06-02-2010 at 17:33. Reason: self incrimination

Share this on:

Tags
benadryl, codeine syrup, over the counter drug, sizzurp