Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 28-01-2010, 00:34
Silver Member

Male from Austria
sweetstufflover is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Oxycodone and Hydromorphone --> no rush after morphine use?

Hello,

SWIM has used morphine i.v. for at least 4-5 months i.v. until now. He was prescribed Oxycodone, 80mg a day, two weeks ago. Until that he used to inject about 100mg morphine a day. He loved that fricken awesome histamin flash that felt like someone lit alcohol on fire that's on his skin... amazing.

The morphine rush is very intense and great, SWIM loves it. When he shot 50mg of Oxycodone, there wasn't that of a rush. There was something very very weak and mild and the real effects set on after about 20 minutes... and no, SWIM didn't miss the shot. He's an experienced IV user and knows how to shoot that stuff up... that's not the problem. He didn't feel any rush even when he shot up 16 freaking milligrams of hydromorphone! He got high, yes but no rush! The effects came after about... some... yes, some minutes. The "rush" was very weak and the opiate effects (sedation) came after several minutes. SWIM doesn't get any euphoria because of his high tolerance (100mg morphine), but he's confused because he doesn't get any good rush from 16mg's of hydromorphone or 50-60mg of oxycodone. That's weird.

So SWIM told me to ask you if it is possible that if someone used to inject morphine for months on a daily base, that he won't get any good rush from things like oxycodone/hydromorphone because morphine has the histamin effects which adds to the morphine effects. What I mean is that morphine has a very intense type of rush because of the histamin. Could it be that SWIM's brain is used to that intense rush and doesn't respond to the rush from oxycodone/hydromorphone because there's no histamin that adds to it? As if the brain built up a forcefield or some kind of protection... like a training effect. You train your muscles and gain mass. You inject morphine, get great rushs and histamin flashs and can't enjoy other opioids without a histamin rush anymore.

It's kinda funny. 14 months ago, SWIM dreamed of oxycodone and hydromorphone, back in the days when he used to take 120mg of dihydrocodeine a day... lol. He wants go through the full withdrawal to see if he's able to get a good nice rush from the oxy/hydro after that. Of course he's going to use a much smaller dose than now. He will do that in two weeks when his holidays start. And yes, SWIM got enough discipline to do that. Been through that several times...

I hope you understand me, my English isn't perfect.

Greetz
sweetstufflover
Old 28-01-2010, 20:12
Silver Member

27 y/o Male from United States
killersnowman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%
Re: Oxycodone and Hydromorphone --> no rush after morphine use?

Swim doesn't know the answer but is very interested in the answer... Nice post
Old 08-02-2010, 13:28
Silver Member

Male from Austria
sweetstufflover is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1

SWIM reduced the amount of morphine and increased the amount of oxycodone he uses. Yesterday he IVed 80mg's of oxy and got a great rush with great euphoria, warmth and all the good effects. SWIM thinks that chronic morphine use decreases the ability to enjoy other opioids because morphine produces an intense rush and has the very strong and intense histamine effects.
Old 08-02-2010, 20:38

Male from Earth
weareone222 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

this is whats happing to swim too. swim used to do 100 mgs iv every 8hrs and oxy 80s every 12 hrs ived. now swim is on diludid and ivs them but no rush if i bang 1 after another. swim guess he needs to wait a while to lower his tolarence too.

Share this on:

Tags
dilaudid, drugs, drugs forum, drugs-forum, histamine, hydromorphone, inject oxycontin, injecting, injecting hydromorphone, injecting morphine, injecting oxycodone, iv dilaudid, love, morphine, oxycodone, oxycontin, percocet, shooting morphine, shooting up

» New Threads
Will Obama Help Pave The Way By...
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie
0 Replies, 1 Views
Why can't I tolerate pot anymore?
Last post by Zoidberg
7 Replies, 106 Views
is anyone here prescribed...
Last post by chis baines
0 Replies, 1 Views
loperamide what do you know?
Last post by Beenthere2Hippie