Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Hydromorphone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 08-09-2005, 15:55
Palladium Member

Male from USA - California
Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6 Points: 1,825, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
HydroMorphone (Dilaudid) Basics

SWIM just got his hands on what he's relatively sure are Dilaudid 4's. They're fairly small, white, have a capital "M" on one side and a '4' on the other. He's eaten and snorted them, neither of which did much for him. He going for IM, IV or both and has some questions. I think these are generics, does that mattter? For IM/IV just crush them up fine, mixed w/ distilled water and shoot? if there a heating or filtering process required?
SWIM has crushed and mixed w/ distilled water already. He's gone w/ and w/o heat. The liquid always seems to be milky white and when sucking it up through a cotton filter he says there's usually a large amt. of precipitate left. Also, the couple times SWIM has IM or IV'd these, nothing real impressive happened.

Thanks for any help-
- B

Last edited by MrJim; 13-05-2007 at 18:05.
Old 08-09-2005, 18:29
Silver Member

bigt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
in canada the ones SWIM got had a pms on one side and 8 on the other because they where 8s...water crush heat and put through cotton did leave alot of junk left because i hear there is alot of talc powder in them..
worked like a charm for SWIM but he also got of on sniffing or eating them if you did enough but IM or IV was the day to go with these opiates
Old 08-09-2005, 18:42
Palladium Member

Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.Beltane probably knows what they are talking about.
So as long as SWIM crushes them good, heats well and draws thru tight
cotton filter he can expect to see a lot of stuff left behind and still
know it's good to go? I'll assume yes from your answer, and
thanks-

- B

Old 09-09-2005, 14:38
Silver Member

bigt is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
yeah man.. sometimes SWIM would eat the leftovers but its mostly filler and tastes rank...
YOU CAN ALSO ADD MORE WATER AND RE COOK ONCE AND YOU WILL GET A BUZZ OF IT THE SECOND TIME
Old 09-09-2005, 14:48
Palladium Member

Cool, I'll try that. I've just been throwing it out, but then I'm
not turning out to be a huge fan of the stuff. Still think I'm
doing something wrong.

What's the halflife on dilaudid?

How long would SWIM have to go completely without to get the best "rush" off the next hit?

And finally, how much water does one need to dissolve one dilaudid
4? Since SWIM is now doing 2 of these at once, he's wondering if
1CC is a big enough pin.

Thanks-

- B

Old 09-09-2005, 15:59
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

39 y/o Male
MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.MrJim really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,115, Level: 5 Points: 1,115, Level: 5 Points: 1,115, Level: 5

This is dilaudid.

This is codiene 60mg, APAP 300mg

There is definitely room for some confusion.Edited by: MrJim

Post Quality Evaluations:
Shocking comparison
That's a very slight but very important difference. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 09-09-2005, 21:19
Palladium Member

Yeah, SWIM's are the ones on top and they're messy to get mixed with water. Heat's definitely required.

- B

Old 16-12-2005, 06:22

Male
bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.bcStoner420 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4 Points: 694, Level: 4
I thought they made generics with some filler so they couldnt be abused, at least not IV or IM. Mabey thats just oxycodone though im not sure. Also the white liquid your seeing is the fillers in the pills, you definatly do not wanna be shootin these. If your gonna do it filter em as many times as you can with the cotton/whatever your using to hopefully get a large amount of it out. I dont remember what it is but there is some other pad used for filtering things that works much better, if im not mistaken. About the halflife of it, that i dont know but from what ive heard the rush is suppose to be greater than that of heroin but much shorter lived.
Old 31-12-2005, 09:51

hav0c is an unknown quantity at this point
Dilaudid is meant to be injected. Generics or not, doesnt matter.

There was only 1 generic OxyContin made by Teva that was injection-proof. It would turn into a gel when mixed with water that was impossible to shoot. This is the football shaped, green 80mg OxyContin with 93 imprinted on one side, 33 on the other.

All the other generic OxyContin's are fine to inject.

Diluadid in pill form is "meant" to be eaten only liquid form is "meant" to be shot.
I'vehad amazing relief of chronic pain while in hospital, it was put thru IV. When I was discharged after a long stay they gave me pills and they did NOTHING. I agree IV is the only way to go
Old 02-01-2006, 08:52
Silver Member

u4ic is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
Swim tried an experiment to see if the diluadids he had could me slammed. Had the m 4's and another one of forgotten imprint both gelled. Heard the ones you can slam have a k on them and are referred to as k4's. Also diluadid will not come up in a standard opiate test.

Diluadid WILL show up in a opiate/drug test!!!
Old 09-01-2006, 03:06

Male
Stan Mar5h is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1 Points: 66, Level: 1
Info: Those are Dilaudids. They are not generic; it is incredibly hard to come upon generic hydromorphone.

Advice: First, intramuscular injection is stupid on every level. Infection is very possible, and the effects are minimal. IM is only effective with steroidal type drugs, and muscle relaxants ("cyclone" cyclobenzaprine). Intravenous is the way to go with morphine derivatives, like hydromorphone. Second, since they're pills, you should buy a pill crusher to turn it into powder easily. Pill crushers are available at any pharmacy. Dilaudid is freely soluble in water, so a simple filtration method can be applied here. Then, shoot up and enjoy the effects. To avoid nausea I recommend lying down for the initial onset.
Old 12-01-2006, 18:14
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
What do you mean, it's incredibly hard to come by generic Dilaudids? I would assume it depends on the insurance of the person you're getting it from, unless it's ripped off directly from the pharmacy.

A friend of mine is prescribed Dilaudid for pain, tiny blue 2mg round tablets, and he couldn't get the non-generic if he begged his doctors. *rolls eyes*

The blue 2mg ones seem very waxy; heating makes the water turn blue (but clear), not heating doesn't seem to do anything but make mud, no matter how pulverized they are beforehand.

Others I know say that it's next to impossible to find any name brand items.

So maybe it's a geographical thing. ;>

~K.Elise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Mar5h
Info: Those are Dilaudids. They are not generic; it is incredibly hard to come upon generic hydromorphone.

Advice: First, intramuscular injection is stupid on every level. Infection is very possible, and the effects are minimal. IM is only effective with steroidal type drugs, and muscle relaxants ("cyclone" cyclobenzaprine). Intravenous is the way to go with morphine derivatives, like hydromorphone. Second, since they're pills, you should buy a pill crusher to turn it into powder easily. Pill crushers are available at any pharmacy. Dilaudid is freely soluble in water, so a simple filtration method can be applied here. Then, shoot up and enjoy the effects. To avoid nausea I recommend lying down for the initial onset.
Old 21-01-2006, 19:05

Bernie Runns is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is the best way to pop D's

First start heating a glass of water in the microwave get it pretty hot. Find an old drinking straw and cut it in half. fold this straw in half and put the whole pill in. fold the other end of the straw to trap the pill. now take a lighter or something and crush the pill in the straw. great, now pull the plunger all the way out of the rig, and carefully deposit the fine ,and i do mean fine, powder into the rig. replace the plunger and draw up about 10 to 20 units of the hot, and the hotter the better, water.now pull the plunger back to get a little air in there. now shake the living shit out of it , take a look, is there still bits floating? shake it some more. if there is a fine powder left after a minute it ok . now push the air out and run the rig under some cold water from the faucet. now get ready for the ride. its safe and there is no waste. enjoy

This is an extremely dangerous method of administration, the solution should be filtered with a micorn filter prior to IV'ing.
unfiltered binders form pills can and will cause a stroke or infection/blood clots maybe not the first time but it will happen
Old 17-02-2006, 20:10
R.I.P.

Male
raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.raven3davis must live here.
Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6 Points: 1,822, Level: 6
SWIm has recently been introduded to this drug and it is wonderful. SWIM actually got hydromorphone in 8mg pills. The pills were pretty big and they were white. When you broke up the powder it looked to be a good 200mg. The pills were about the size of an average xtc pill. There was only 8mg of hydromorphone in the pills so the pills had A LOT of filler. SWIMs friend loves to shoot the stuff up. SWIM is no expert on IV and neither is his friend. Honestly, SWIM wanted to shoot it but fears these are not meant to be injected. There is just too much filler.

Here is what his friend does though. He puts the pill in a spoon and adds water. He mixes it up and "cooks" off the impurities. SWIM is unsure how well this works but the liquid comes out to be clear. Then he gets cotton and sucks the liquid out of the cotton. Then he sitcks it in his arm and injects it.

SWIM snorted 16mg and was high as a kite. Such a nice opiate buzz. SWIM enjoyed it more than oxycodone. It doesnt feel as good as heroin but it comes pretty close. The high is just so clean. The only unpleasnt thing is having to snort the whole pill. These generics have a lot of filler and SWIM normally has to break it out into two lines. It stings a bit but in about 3 minutes you start feeling in in your chest. A slight pressure starts in the chest and slowly moves to the rest of your body. You feel warm and euphoric. 16mg is plenty to nod off for SWIM. SWIM is unsure of the stregnth of hydromorphone compared to oxycodone but 16mg hydromorphone made swim feel better than 80mg OC.

The high lasted for a while also. A few hours of intense nodding followed by a pleasnt feeling through out the rest of the day. Later that day SWIM snorted another 8mg and was feeling good. SWIM definitely prefers 16mg at a time though. 8mg is a good amount for him to start but the intense effects come at about 12mg for swim.
Old 28-02-2006, 18:42

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
SWIM has snorted about 8 mg of these before and felt nothing, associates of SWIM did the same and reported a complete lack of body high, but some kind of "cerebral high" similar to that of a clean oxycodone or fentanyl high. SWIM has attempted the dilaudid multiple times through both oral and nasal routes, but no success. For someone who takes about 30-40 mg oxycodone to leave baseline, what would be an optimal dosage of dilaudid?
Old 01-04-2006, 14:31

Male
junglistNside is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
I am prescribed Dilaudid, I have gotten 2 different types of generics one leaves alot of filler the other leaves nothing and cooks up 100% clear leaving no residues what so ever. The second which comes back 100% also seems a bit stronger although this could be mental. I have a huge tolerance so I prep about 10-12mg to get anything out of it, it seems to have a very nice initial rush however I fell a very mild effect afterwards.
The good ones are inscribed LCI 1353 on back and the mil amount on front
The ones that leave alot of junk behind have a Cap M on front and the mil amount on back. Both are generics, just from different manufacturers, the better one I have only gotten from Brooks phamacy. Hope that helps.

use SWIM instead of self incrimination
Old 06-04-2006, 06:55

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
thanks junglist, perhaps SWIM was undershooting the mark then. his stuff was the generic ones with the mil amount on the back and an M, so perhaps there was too much filler for them to be effective when insufflated or swallowed.
Old 07-05-2006, 16:23

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beltane
Also, the couple times SWIM has IM or IV'd these, nothing real impressive happened.
thats crazy. swim was administered 5mg dilaudid iv and felt like an elephant sat on his brain.
Old 30-05-2006, 21:52

54 y/o Male
bandido is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
not like any d I have ever seen in 12 years of doing them
Old 04-06-2006, 23:30

54 y/o Male
bandido is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie Runns
First start heating a glass of water in the microwave get it pretty hot. Find an old drinking straw and cut it in half. fold this straw in half and put the whole pill in. fold the other end of the straw to trap the pill. now take a lighter or something and crush the pill in the straw. great, now pull the plunger all the way out of the rig, and carefully deposit the fine ,and i do mean fine, powder into the rig. replace the plunger and draw up about 10 to 20 units of the hot, and the hotter the better, water.now pull the plunger back to get a little air in there. now shake the living shit out of it , take a look, is there still bits floating? shake it some more. if there is a fine powder left after a minute it ok . now push the air out and run the rig under some cold water from the faucet. now get ready for the ride. its safe and there is no waste. enjoy
not the plan!shake in the rig method I was told by a dr. that is danderous(as are all pills iv) dangerous to the lungs and eyes, other than generic, they mix up clear anyway, even generics can just be heated , a tiny bit then use cig filter and what is sucked up is see through and powderless, seriously dont go threw all that work to just make it more danderous than just grushing and adding 60 units, filter and jam er home.
Old 02-09-2006, 21:03
Banned

Male
ilovevicodin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
I know somebody who has an active prescription for generic 2mg hydromorphone tid PO. He said that he didn't have good experience with small quantity injections. So he added 30 to a bag of 250mL NSS which he infuses through a 24g catheter, and he LOVES the effects. I don't know if SWIM has the resources, but it is my knowledge that the infusion is a great route of administration.
Old 19-09-2006, 04:48
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
Substance: 8MG Hydromorphone
Method of ingestion: Rectal

SWIM crushed up two 4MG Hydromorphone tablets and disolved in ~5CC's water. SWIM injected the solution into his rectum about twenty minutes ago. SWIM is in a state of total euphoric bliss. Warm. Cozy. Floaty. SWIM can close his eyes and stay still for a moment and it feels like a million loving feathers are moving across his entire body.

SWIM has tried insulfating Hydromorphone and wasn't too pleased. Rectally taking is ten times better.

Wow.
Old 23-10-2006, 05:54
Silver Member

Male from Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.Sklander is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4 Points: 698, Level: 4
Re: Dilaudid Basics (info request)

SWIM has some very recent experiences with oxycodone. On Oxy SWIM feels disoriented and he feels like he doesn't have control of his thought process. Whats even worse is the fact that SWIM has a hard time remembering the experience.

SWIM would advice seeking hydromorphone over oxycodone. Hydro is way better.

SWIM will not take Oxy again. Ever. Period. The substance scared SWIM in to not taking it again.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:02

26 y/o Male
Son of Axeman is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

How much did SWIY take, and what is his usual tolerance? For SWIM, oxy is a smooth mistress that always pleases, and it surprises SWIM that SWIY's experience wasn't well-taken.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:17

Male

This thread is about dilaudid, please stay on topic and take the oxy discussion to an oxycodone thread.

Share this on:

Tags
dilaudid, drug abuse, heat destroy, hydromorphone, intravenous injection, snorting drugs