Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 23-01-2010, 21:27
Mercury Member

Male from Canada
Dude101 needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Morphine IR and ER

SWIM recently took the following:

1 60 mg ER morphine
1 15 mg ER morphine
3 5 mg IR morphine

SWIM was surprised he was not nodding more when he took this amount. When SWIM downs pod slurry the effects are much more pronounced.

Next time SWIM will break the 60 mg in half then take it and maybe it will hit him harder. SWIM knows the dangers of this though but has a fair tolerance for opiates.
Old 24-01-2010, 03:08
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
Guillan'sbarre needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Re: Morphine IR and ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude101 View Post

1 60 mg ER morphine
1 15 mg ER morphine
3 5 mg IR morphine

SWIM was surprised he was not nodding more when he took this amount. When SWIM downs pod slurry the effects are much more pronounced.

Next time SWIM will break the 60 mg in half then take it and maybe it will hit him harder. SWIM knows the dangers of this though but has a fair tolerance for opiates.
Morphine doesn't do it for swig, either. For swig, anything over 90 mgs is wasted as it doesn't seem to do anything more. MS is great for pain relief but swig was disappointed with the high, especially since that is what they give swig the most of. Swig shouldn't have done all that Heroin many moons ago. Now swigs expectation are too high.
Old 30-01-2010, 06:31
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male
King Fiend is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1 Points: 16, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

One simple answer....

PLUG IT... seriously, SWIM didnt ever feel morphine untill he plugged it... now SWIM turns down his favorite pills (roxi codone 30mg IR) for morphine any day... its cheaper and since SWIm plugs it, lasts much much longer.

The effects are unlike anything SWIY can get with oxy. not even in the same ball park for me.. Plugged lil while ago about 120mgs (not reccomended for 1st time) and he is now relaxed, disorientated , nodding( but kinda happy and excited) warm and fuzzy in my body ... and most amzaingly: PINS AND NEEDLES all throughout my body... seriously swimmers, this is no joke it's amazing!

King Fiend added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

^ only use this ROA for MORPHINE. forgot to add.

Last edited by King Fiend; 30-01-2010 at 06:31. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 19-03-2014, 08:14

28 y/o Male from United States
KronicUse is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

I found that Plugged Morphine is equal (mg to mg) to Oxycodone

I also found that oral morph is about 1/3 as strong at plugged.
I.E. if you plug 10mg, its like eating 30mg
NO BS!

By plugging you bypass your liver, which metabolizes a lot of the morph before it gets into yer blood. If you plug it, it gets into your blood without being metabolized first, meaning more morphine for your opiate receptors 8rD

its a little weird putting something up your rear end to get high, but once you get over the weirdness of it, you will never use another ROA (for morph at least).

IV'ing yields a higher BA, but you also risk a lot of health problems (infection, abscess, vein damage, etc) making plugging a gr8 alternative.
Your rectum can take some pretty dirty water and doesnt absorb the fillers.
Noww this may be TMI, but, I know this b/c one time i did a bunch of MScontins by dissolving in H2O and plugging (w/o filtering); then the next day when i pooped, the first chunk had was covered in the white gel-like filler lol

anyways whatever ROA you use, make sure to adjust your dosage to the ROA
for example*: 30mg Oxycodone(oral)= 30mg Morphine (plugged)= 60mg Morphine (oral & intranasal)
*its approx. but from my experience a good guide
Old 28-03-2014, 14:13

60 y/o Male from United States
jacksback is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

15 MG morphine sulphate tablets (little white pills that will melt on your tongue)

SWIM wants to know if they break down ?(are they water soluble) - Do they gell up?- -The way I hear they dissolve on the tongue ,I wouldnt think so- -
This person has an incredibly high tolerance to opiates,,as he had been on 100mg of methadone for over 20 yrs until recently. .( due to a big heroin habit in the 80,s and 90,s)

I hear he has been using the fentanyl patch ,,but has no more- - All that he has are this morphine tablets (no coating)- -

If someone in the know could get back - -it would be appreciated

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 28-03-2014, 16:05
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
Name goes here is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%

My buddy Fred occasionally uses both instant and extended release morphine rectally. I believe this is how he does it.

1) A store brand enema to clean himself out

2) He smashes up the morphine in a piece of paper folded over so the powered can be dumped into the child oral syringe.

3) He adds a pinch of table salt and a pinch of baking soda to the powder. The salt prevents gelling and the baking soda changes the ph to match the rectum.

4) About 5ml of hot tap water is put into the syringe with the plunger removed and a finger covering up the hole in the bottom.

5) The powder from the folded piece of paper is dumped into the syringe and the plunger replaced.

6) He shakes the bejesus out of the syringe for a few minutes, usually until the water is cold.

7) After liberally lubricating the tip of the syringe with ky jelly, he lays on his side and injects the mixture about an inch in.

8) He removes the syringe (usually rolling onto his stomach to prevent loss of fluid)

9) He usually waits 10 minutes before getting up just to be certain no fluid is lost

10) He goes about his day without pain for the next 5-7 hours

Some other tips he told me about was;

Use a rubber band on the syringe to limit how far up he intends to push the syringe up.

If he is only using instant release, no crushing the pills is needed. Just place the pills into the syringe with the hot water and baking soda and wait ten minutes.

I can't stress the danger in this because the bioavailability is vastly increased. Until you know how effective this is, start with 1/4 of your usual dose.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:50

I ve been out there for 35 yrs and Ive never heard of such a thing. I have never heard of your "method " ,so I cant tell if your screwing around or not- -a morphine enema?!!

Ill just tell him to waste 1- drop it into the water - heat it up- see if it gells - draw thru cotton-
Run slowly-

enema??? - sheeezz?!!!!
Old 29-03-2014, 13:43
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from United States
Name goes here is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%

No bull, plugging as its referred gets a lot of morphine into the body and is about 100x safer then iv. The needle puts fillers into your veins causing damage, needles used long term destroy veins, if you miss, there is a good chance for an abscess, needle fixation becomes an addiction by itself. Even with all the risks put aside, plugging it lasts a lot longer then iving it.

To each their own.
Old 29-03-2014, 14:00
Silver Member

Male from United States
Mcfeeli is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 229, Level: 2 Points: 229, Level: 2 Points: 229, Level: 2
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

I've had a few experiences when it comes to actually trying to inject morphine ER, and if it's MS that is just gunk.. I never had any good times with it, chewing them up even destroyed the potency.

The little white 30's worked alright, not great but they didn't leave a spoon full of jelly. These were the 30's though, don't think I've ever had anything below that milligram. Just crush it up and toss it into some water, it may surprise you.

You guys should strive for liquid morphine, 30 mg's per mL, sounds weak I know. But I swear that shit rocked me harder than 80 mg's of the pills. My body would be pins and needles head to toes for quite some time. Really enjoyable, and if you're shoving it into the black abyss I'd think it'd be 10x easier than the hassle involved with the pills.
Old 30-03-2014, 03:26
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from United States
La1975 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1 Points: 38, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude101 View Post

1 60 mg ER morphine
1 15 mg ER morphine
3 5 mg IR morphine

What is pod slurry?
Old 30-03-2014, 22:21

I cant believe Ive been in this game for sooo long and never heard of "plugging"- -Of course with all the heroin,,then methadone - - I never had any need to know anything about morphine IR- or that ROA- -sheeezz- but who the fuck am I to judge?-

Im taking 105mgs (7@/15mgs)- every 3 hours or so- -it keeps the WD at bay ,but the whole needle ritual is missing. As far as it taking away the pain from the back surgery-well along with these ,I slap on a 100mcgFentanyl patch- -again ,even with both at the same time ..not much in the "buzz" area.. But the pain and WD,s are muted considerably. They say the patch last 72 hours- I say BS ,,I have to put another on 48 hours after the 1st.- -Ive played around with the patches but very carefully,, I knew (past tense) a few people who weren't so careful-------

A nice little nod will happen if I take 1 or 2 mg of xanax with it all ,and kick back on the recliner with the TV or some music on-(and an Sam Adams to wash it all down)-

Being on 100 mg of methadone for over 25 yrs really puts your tolerance thru the roof- -even though I havent been on the klinic for almost 2 yrs now

Dont know if Ill try it this method - -but thanks for the information. . .

peaceandrespect
jack

Share this on:

Tags
anal use, drugs-forum, morphine, morphine dosage, morphine extended release, morphine instant release, plugging, roxy

» New Threads
Need Help! - Methadone Withdrawal...
Last post by natey7
164 Replies, 24,262 Views
Today I Legally Purchased Cannabis...
Last post by D0pe
4 Replies, 184 Views
Ethylphenidate, AMT and 5-MeO-DALT...
Last post by Zipiffy
19 Replies, 1,938 Views
Etph to MPA but risk of addiction...
Last post by Zipiffy