Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Opium & Poppy
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-01-2010, 19:25
Banned

26 y/o Male
Borgey420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
shooting up opium

Swim says:

I've heard you can't shoot up the opium that is extracted directly from the poppy plant, Why is this? What is the most simple way to make it into a form you can shoot?

Last edited by Helene; 19-01-2010 at 21:16. Reason: self incrimination
Old 19-01-2010, 19:29
Gold Member

28 y/o Male from Earth
malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.malsat really knows their shit.
Points: 2,708, Level: 7 Points: 2,708, Level: 7 Points: 2,708, Level: 7
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Re: shooting up opium

You can't bang it because it contains suspended plant matter. It'll clog your veins. Losing an arm is not worth a rush.
Old 19-01-2010, 19:43
Banned

26 y/o Male
Borgey420 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Swim says:

your absolutely right it's def not. anyone know the most simple way to make it into a form that could be shot? I am not a scientist so I would need a simple way of doing this if there is one

Post Quality Evaluations:
No self incrimination - read the rules before posting again.

Last edited by Helene; 19-01-2010 at 21:16. Reason: self incrimination
Old 19-01-2010, 19:53
Silver Member

Male from Earth
drix is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Have a look at this, probably a good starting point.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51156

That said though, swidrix is no chemist and probably wouldn't be confident enough in his abilities to bang the product he had made. Swiyou probably shouldn't be either!

Last edited by drix; 19-01-2010 at 20:14.
Old 21-01-2010, 03:29
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
killersnowman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

Even beyond the plant matter there are some alkaloids that are extremely hazardous to shoot (if swim remembers correctly). So even if swiy were to get a form of opium with zero plant matter, just alkaloids you would definitly not want to shoot it.

Swim believes that codeine causes massive allergic reaction when shot. Swim would suspect that the other alkaloids besides morphine like narcotine, thebaine, and papaverine would most likely cause similar anaphalctic shock...

Any big guns wanna come in and confirm what swim has postulated?
Old 21-01-2010, 04:56
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Didn't even think opium would be water soluble enough to shoot. plus it's unrealistic when you gotta shoot a gram of opium, you'll be pokin 3-5 times even with the minimum amount of water
Old 21-01-2010, 06:55
Silver Member

Male from Earth
drix is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1 Points: 100, Level: 1

Quote:
Swim believes that codeine causes massive allergic reaction when shot. Swim would suspect that the other alkaloids besides morphine like narcotine, thebaine, and papaverine would most likely cause similar anaphalctic shock...
Don't know if swidrix qualifies as a big gun. But, he can tell you that you are certainly right on the codeine front, pulmonary edema , anaphylaxis, not pleasant and possibly fatal, this alone is reason enough not to shoot opium!

Swim knows they use a papaverine injection for erectile dysfunction but doesn't know if this is an intravenous injection. Opium isn't injectable, swiyou would certainly have to extract the morphine first and, as swim said above, it probably isn't a good idea to follow even a good tek for the first time, with little knowledge of chemistry, then bang the result.
The alkaloids from 1g of opium should dissolve in 10ml of water which could, theoretically, then be reduced further at a lowish temperature so wouldn't be a huge amount of fluid. As swikillersnowman says, it's what's in the opium aside from morphine that would be the problem.

Last edited by drix; 21-01-2010 at 20:01.
Old 23-01-2010, 23:18
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Ducky once was young and foolish, and made some opium tea, and basically injected the tea right into his veins.

Ducky can testify that you would NOT want to something remotely close to that, if shooting anything it should be the pure chemical itself - in this case morphine.

Ducky would rather recommend it "up the butt". It is efficient, easy, and much much safer. Or just smoke it really.

-friend of Ducky
Old 23-01-2010, 23:38
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
killersnowman is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1
Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0% Activity: 0.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahavatar View Post
Ducky once was young and foolish, and made some opium tea, and basically injected the tea right into his veins.

Ducky can testify that you would NOT want to something remotely close to that, if shooting anything it should be the pure chemical itself - in this case morphine.

Ducky would rather recommend it "up the butt". It is efficient, easy, and much much safer. Or just smoke it really.

-friend of Ducky
Wow. Swim never thought he would ever come across anyone who has actually tried this, no offesnse to swiy. Could swiy elaborate on what exactly happened when swiy injected said preparation of poppy tea. Anaphilactic shock? Nausea?

Swim is interested to hear more to really drive home the point that this shouldn't be done. Thanks. Swim.
Old 24-01-2010, 01:55
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersnowman View Post
Wow. Swim never thought he would ever come across anyone who has actually tried this, no offesnse to swiy. Could swiy elaborate on what exactly happened when swiy injected said preparation of poppy tea. Anaphilactic shock? Nausea?

Swim is interested to hear more to really drive home the point that this shouldn't be done. Thanks. Swim.
Allright, here comes a story of someone i use to know. It covers one part of his life, which he would really like to forget.

I don't know for tea, but in swim's country, before H has become so cheap and available, people have unfortunately regularly been injecting raw opium (i say unfortunately because there has been a few deaths swim can remember, related to that). We call that "okica", and it is done only in that two, three weeks when poppies are in that stage. The opium is quite hard to boil completely (even while it's still milky, before it oxidizes), it doesn't melt like H, right away, you need to cook it in the spoon for like 5-10 mins, adding water continuously.

This is by far the strongest hit one can imagine. When you start injecting, you need to go very slow, because the flash it produces is quite hard to describe.
It comes from your legs, you start to feel thousands, millions microscopic needles punching you fuckin HARD from your feet upwards, and this is followed by e-n-o-r-m-o-u-s rush/flash/pressure all around you...Heroin rush is actually funny after this, a child play. Try to imagine that first 30 mins when you drink some poppy pod tea on an empty stomach, and multiply it by hundreds. The flash lasts very short. After some 30 minutes, all that's left is not too strong opiate feeling (not too strong is questionable statement, going from that rush to 30 mins later creates a strong contrast in euphoric feeling, so you keep banging yourself, not aware of the amount of morphine already in you, which easily leads to death, swim has been there and almost OD'ed a couple of times because of that frikin "contrast").
This would all seem like not too bad experience, if there was no one simple fact: every 15-20 times swim did that, the most awful thing would happen to him. I don't know what caused it, but as soon as swim injected the stuff, he got into the worst fever imaginable. You can't really describe that gross feeling. Swim was shaking so bad, he was jumping like 20 cm's of his bed (literarily)! This lasted for an hour or so, and then it slowly passed away, leaving swim in a lake of cold sweat.
The worst part is not the fever itself. It's the fact that as soon as the fever passed, swim would take the gear and go another round.
The rush this produces, is the main reason why swim got hook on needles some 10 years ago (but he fortunately got into jail and survived simply because of that, he never injected anything like that later in his life). I don't know how to describe the mania that goes into ones head when he gets hooked on injecting something. Trust me, you don't want to go there!
One more thing, this habit destroys your veins! I mean, destroys! Swim use to have problems bending his arm for a month or so.

Take it from a experienced opium lover: don't inject anything! If god/nature (whatever you believe in) wanted you to inject something, poppies would grow with syringes and needles instead of leaves. If you however really can't live without it, use something appropriate. DO NOT INJECT RAW OPIUM!
Now, when swim looks back at his life (which is what writing this post induced), he is sooo happy to be alive. He was such a fuc..ng asshole...don't go his route please. He was just unbelievably lucky, that's all...most of his friends are dead now.

textosteron added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

EDIT: I need to explain: when i say raw opium, i mean real opium, not some CFO or anything. Opium that's harvested from fresh poppies by cutting them.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Extremely useful information / personal experience for people thinking of injecting this.
sensible advice!

Last edited by textosteron; 31-01-2012 at 12:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 28-01-2010, 00:07
Silver Member

43 y/o Male from Argentina
Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.Mahavatar is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2 Points: 325, Level: 2
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Apart from being extremely unhealthy for veins and brains and what not, the side effects themselves immediately after such an injection mentioned in my previous post includes tremendous headache, fever, shaking and shivering for hours. You will also inject codein which really is bad to inject even on its own, not to mention all the other alkaloids, plant fats, and crap.

Ducky was really desperate when he did that, and as he only had pods he thought why the heck and gave it a shot (pun intended) - he did not do that ever again. He did it with 2 other people whom all experienced the same negative effects, even though they did get a high from it as well similar to what texstosteron describes.

He has to add that he DID filter and extract several times though, he did not simply cook tea, fill it up in the syringe and pump it in. He filtered the tea through many fine filters from pieces of cloth, to handkerchiefs to coffee filters. Certainly not recommended and from the effects gotten it seemed potentially quite dangerous as well.
Old 03-07-2010, 20:03
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.textosteron really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5 Points: 1,053, Level: 5
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahavatar View Post
Apart from being extremely unhealthy for veins and brains and what not, the side effects themselves immediately after such an injection mentioned in my previous post includes tremendous headache, fever, shaking and shivering for hours. You will also inject codein which really is bad to inject even on its own, not to mention all the other alkaloids, plant fats, and crap.

Ducky was really desperate when he did that, and as he only had pods he thought why the heck and gave it a shot (pun intended) - he did not do that ever again. He did it with 2 other people whom all experienced the same negative effects, even though they did get a high from it as well similar to what texstosteron describes.

He has to add that he DID filter and extract several times though, he did not simply cook tea, fill it up in the syringe and pump it in. He filtered the tea through many fine filters from pieces of cloth, to handkerchiefs to coffee filters. Certainly not recommended and from the effects gotten it seemed potentially quite dangerous as well.
Now i realized the ducky pumped the TEA up his veins.

I have a friend that tried that and had gone through just the negative effects. When doing it with tea, you're injecting a TON of other crap. Yakk

In swims country, fools like swim have shooted a melted resin/milk, directly harvested from poppies and cooked for 5-10 mins in a spoon, then filtered as usual through cigs filter or cotton wool. As i said, fevers happened every now and then (but not every time - which is not a reason to do it though, if you have a brain i mean ).
Old 14-01-2011, 08:03
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
Nanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPACNanashi must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7 Points: 2,723, Level: 7
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

What the fuck is up with everybody wanting to shoot up this stuff lol Swim has never shot up anything but swim loves to smoke. If you want a rush why dont you just smoke it? Swim will never shoot up but swim is curious as to strong the rush is bangin H compared to smoking O (or pot for that matter). Seems like is on a whole different level.
Old 15-01-2011, 00:20
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from United States
timster7 is a decent psychonaut.

SWIM thinks that the fact that this is a bad idea. To answer the original question, SWIM believes SWIYou's best bet is to refine any Opium into morphine. TEK's for this can be found here in the forum. SWIM wants people to be safe, remember every death and injury from irresponsible use only demonizes this amazing plant medicine more so. And no fix is worth any of SWIYous' lives in SWIM's opinion.
Old 16-01-2011, 05:07

29 y/o Male from USA - Indiana
^APEX^WoulD of the [M.W.] is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Yea, I seen someone shoot Opie, at a Music Festival,.. he cried for a while, and got help.
And that was the last I saw of that gentleman. I know he lived, but still,.. not the best idea cause I do belive he said he'd only hit 5-7 times. I knew nothing of the culture at the time, well the point aspect.
Old 24-01-2011, 00:41
Banned

33 y/o Male from United States
stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.

Please, everyone must understand that to even think of playing with needles involving anything one must over-compensate with extreme research and knowledge + technique.

This goes beyond smoking a j and being bad, or wanting additional high from material.
Poppy tea in oral form already has numerous factors that push it beyond its simple morphine content in production of its high.
(Read the thread on theories explaining tea's long duration)

First off, one should research and implement filtration / drying techniques to form a smoke-able substance. Stimpcat's former fiance's cousin may have answers to help with CFO.
He will soon post instructions involving the construction of a gravity filter using sand, carbon, cotton, high-thread count textiles.
This combined with 1 freeze forms a super clean product to be AIR dried for awesome CFO.

Now finally more help may come in terms of boosting the tea's oral high, in the form of combination with another plant tea.
We should have answers on that topic soon, which in turn would make it not necessary to try something as complex as creating an inject-able tea extract...
Old 27-01-2011, 10:42
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Lithuania
BlackWhack should review received reputation comments.
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1

Swim heard from some players that they are collecting raw opium onto bandage (the bandage must be full off opium) then adding to water,cooking and adding acetone then (how players calling it hydra) they says that hidra gives that high, the cook takes about 2-3hrs and the liquid can be shooted. This is only what swim heard from players ,don't make mistakes shooting raw opium.sorry for my english i hope u understand something.
Old 27-01-2011, 11:33
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

30 y/o Male from Earth
g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.g666d probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 921, Level: 4 Points: 921, Level: 4 Points: 921, Level: 4

I have hear of individuals cooking with opium with AA* and shooting that - I wouldn't do it, and neither would my dog or his cousins**. However my dog's cousin has shot methadone syrup on numerous occasion and occasionally gets the fever described by textosteron above (though maybe not to same extent), he wonders the cause and it remains a mystery to him. The dogs bitch also shoots methadone syrup but never experiences a fever or any negative effect (apart from broken veins)

*yes i mean what I say,and have read about acetylmethylmorphine, but it did not kill these individuals for some reason

**He would be worried about DYING, because it is quite possible when doing shit like that
Old 30-01-2011, 10:28
Banned

33 y/o Male from United States
stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.stimpcat is heading for the Darwin Award.

JUST TO CLARIFY I HAVE THE DEEPEST RESPECT FOR SG. I WISH HE WAS AROUND TO DISCUSS THESE ISSUES WITH US!! PROGRESS = COMPETITION YEA
That super toxic "6-MAC" SG's former roommate supposedly created using some obscure reaction involving electrical current and Aluminum ions
may not actually be 6-MAC.

Many people have used numerous different techniques on more crudely extracted morphine and even opium and have not reproduced the EXTREME toxicity that SG roommate reported.

In fact guess what Black Tar heroin is.
And I seriously explain all of the above, including my theory for how B.T is really produced in this new thread.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153737

Last edited by stimpcat; 30-01-2011 at 21:23. Reason: Explain my stand

Share this on:

Tags
allergic reaction, black tar, black tar opium, codeine, drugs, injecting, morphine, opium, poppy, poppy tea, shoot up, shooting up