Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug testing
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug testing What can you do against drug testing & more...

Old 05-01-2010, 06:43

Male
mushman123 is an unknown quantity at this point
What are the chances of passing ETG/ETS alcohol test!!!!!!!!!!1

Swim had six shots of vodka on a tuesday night around midnight. He then had a test 69 hours later. He didnt try to dilute it or anything til the last day where he drank a good ten cups of water then had some coffee too make his urine yellow before he took the test.. Waiting on probation officer to call with results. What are the chances? Hes a scronny 140 pound male with fast metabolism. Replys would be nice. THanks!

mushman123 added 28 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

also if he fails isnt there products that can produce a false positive UA? What are they and how much of that would have to be used to make it a false positive

Last edited by mushman123; 05-01-2010 at 06:43. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2010, 22:18
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: What are the chances of passing ETG/ETS alcohol test!!!!!!!!!!1

Those ETG tests are ridiculous. They can detect alcohol up to nearly a week after use. Though 69 hours is getting towards the tail end of the detectable range. Swiy *might* be okay. Hard to tell on this one, but I wouldn't count on it. Please report back how it goes. I'd love to see the results of this.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:37

Male
mushman123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah i have a feeling he may be getting caught. Then again he did pass one after 73 hours.. But he drank a little more than normal amount of water in between that time period...So he could be okay?.
Also has anyone heard about jwh-018? is it legal in the US? And is it really good like ive been hearing?
Old 07-01-2010, 02:20
Gold Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline MedlineJasim must mainline Medline
Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10 Points: 4,586, Level: 10

JWH-018 is technically illegal in the US, though no tests swim knows of tests for it (though US military drug tests may, but I can't say anything on that subject).
Old 09-03-2010, 01:42

31 y/o Male
supermini50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1 Points: 4, Level: 1

from what i have personally experienced, these etg tests are bullshit saying they can detect alcohol for a week.. seriously... maybe about 3 days..

I have just recently taken a ua that included the etg test for probation... here is what happened with me...

On Friday i bought 2 tall boy 12% acl. beers and 2 pints of 100 proof vodka... i proceeded to drink these throught the day until i passed out friday night... woke up early saturday morning and bought 5 more 24 oz. 8.1% alc. beers and stopped drinking them around 4 in the afternoon... i really didnt drink too much water saturday evening or sunday... on monday morning when i went to my treatment class i was given a random ua at 12:00pm.. oh shit i thought, im screwed... but i recieved my results today after my treatment class and everything came back negative.. the etg cutoff limit was at 500 nc/g

also my creatinine level was very high at like 90.5 so it was not diluted at all

this is all true and i was stoked when i found out, but from this lucky experience i dont intend on drinking again its not worth it...

i weigh 280 and am pretty active,, not if sure if that has anything to do with the test but just giving you a real life experience for people out there trying to find info like i was after i took the ua...

my advice drink lots of water but not enough to dilute your sample.. or if you are desperate drink a shitload because a dilute is still fail but not a positive..

It seems to me from the time the alcohol is ingested the etg levels decrease very rapidly from looking at the graphs i have found... so just be aware of how long you actually have before a test...

Good Luck Guys

supermini50 added 8 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

OH and also the test was done at Sterling Labs here in Washington State... they do the testing for D.O.C and a shitload of other treatment centers so i figure they know what they are doing...

so either im freaking really lucky,, or the 5 day etg detection time is just to scare the shit out of you like it did me...

Its a roll of the dice

Last edited by supermini50; 09-03-2010 at 01:42. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-03-2010, 01:14
Titanium Member

23 y/o Male from United States
Paradox is on the way upParadox is on the way upParadox is on the way up
Points: 302, Level: 2 Points: 302, Level: 2 Points: 302, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasim View Post
JWH-018 is technically illegal in the US, though no tests swim knows of tests for it (though US military drug tests may, but I can't say anything on that subject).
This is actually not true. JWH-018 is currently legal in the US, though some states are considering/have banned it.

(SWIM apologizes for the off-topic post, but felt it was appropriate to correct information.)
Old 13-03-2010, 01:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from United States
themidnighttoker is a decent psychonaut.themidnighttoker is a decent psychonaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
This is actually not true. JWH-018 is currently legal in the US, though some states are considering/have banned it.

(SWIM apologizes for the off-topic post, but felt it was appropriate to correct information.)
This is what SWIM has heard as well. JWH-018 I believe is legal in a sense but it can be classified as an illegal Cannabis Analogue; meaning because it produces effects similar to Cannabis it can be classified as taking a substance like Cannabis itself.

This is entirely theoretical and subjective, however. It really comes down to what a judge would call an 'analogue.'

Back to topic, however, SWIM believes OP may be in a bit of a pickle as it as only been few days. SWIM assumes the test will come out for positive but knows nothing that would necessarily cause a false positive either.
Old 21-03-2010, 21:26

26 y/o Male
bambam06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1 Points: 18, Level: 1

did u pass?
Old 24-12-2012, 01:10

24 y/o Female from United States
brittmd89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

The etg tests are all talked up. I passed after 32 hours after having 9 beers. It might be called the "80 hour test" but that's for more extreme cases like chronic drinkers.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Even though you passed it, this doesn't mean everyone will.
please do not revive two year old threads unless you have something genuinely useful to add
Old 05-01-2013, 23:27

Male from Earth
slimey is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

SWIM is actually scared about this very issue. SWIM drank a bit of rum around midnight on Thursday evening, about a cup or a bit more, 92 proof. Throughout the day SWIM drank several glasses of water in addition to eating, they are only of a 160 lb frame so fairly average. The next afternoon SWIM had to do a UA which was to include alcohol testing. SWIM instantly went to the restroom and evacuated all they could and started drinking water, then an hour later gave a sample SWIM has been clean on all their UA's for over a year now. This has SWIM worried to death. SWIM is wondering if testing is done during the weekend? Beings the test was done on a Friday afternoon, will the actual running of the test be done on Monday? If so, it seems the level of etg would be diminished in the sample.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 05-01-2013, 23:48
Titanium Member

48 y/o Female from USA - Michigan
carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.carter 1203 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5 Points: 1,127, Level: 5
Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9% Activity: 6.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimey View Post
SWIM is actually scared about this very issue. SWIM drank a bit of rum around midnight on Thursday evening, about a cup or a bit more, 92 proof. Throughout the day SWIM drank several glasses of water in addition to eating, they are only of a 160 lb frame so fairly average. The next afternoon SWIM had to do a UA which was to include alcohol testing. SWIM instantly went to the restroom and evacuated all they could and started drinking water, then an hour later gave a sample SWIM has been clean on all their UA's for over a year now. This has SWIM worried to death. SWIM is wondering if testing is done during the weekend? Beings the test was done on a Friday afternoon, will the actual running of the test be done on Monday? If so, it seems the level of etg would be diminished in the sample.
So you did the test on Friday after drinking the night before? We've had tests "rushed" on a Thursday so the results would be ready for court on Monday. Who knows. I'm not confident the etg would diminish that much but I could be wrong. Good luck either way.
Old 14-01-2013, 20:18

Male from United States
Luvh3rbs needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

They will probably do a regular dip stick screen for alcohol, and if they find it, then they will submit it to the lab for further testing including etg.
Old 16-01-2013, 08:53

Male from Earth
slimey is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its been a week and a half now and nothing yet. I dont know how long it takes to get everything back or what process they use but it makes me wonder. Im still not sure that I'm in the clear yet. I guess I am still here. They took my sample and sealed it up in a plastic bag then I left. What process they used I have no idea, all they told me is they were testing for alcohol for the past 72 hrs. *shrugs*
Old 21-01-2013, 18:48

24 y/o Female from United States
brittmd89 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty sure you are in the clear if you haven't heard anything in 48-72 hours your fine, that's usually how long it takes to get the lab results back. Also, you had 69 hours since your last drink you should be fine it only goes back 80, hours for a chronic drinkers. Don't sweat it your fine!

brittmd89 added 7 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Plus I never said everyone will pass I simply said I DID and that these tests are talked up to be this great thing that can test back 80 hours which maybe they can but that's for extreme cases not for the people that might have a couple drinks here and there.

Last edited by brittmd89; 21-01-2013 at 18:48. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-02-2013, 07:18

40 y/o Female from United States
kcua is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittmd89 View Post
The etg tests are all talked up. I passed after 32 hours after having 9 beers. It might be called the "80 hour test" but that's for more extreme cases like chronic drinkers.
How long did it take you to get results? I drank 10 beers fri. About 60 hours later I had a UA for D and A. That was Monday at noon. I went back today (Wed.) and Nothing was mentioned. I am so scared that Tomorrow when I go back they will say I was dirty for alcohol???? I peed 4 times that morning before my ua. My UA was at NOON. I Drank 2 large coffees and a Gatorade that morning as well.
Old 06-07-2013, 18:51

50 y/o Male from United States
884Runner is an unknown quantity at this point

I know it is risky business trying to beat an ETG alcohol test and thought I had learned from experience but after a few weeks in jail from a dirty u.a. then a few weeks of sobriety, I did it again. Self inflicted dumbassism. Last Wednesday I drank 2 tallboy beers 8.1 percent. I drank them early in the day. around noon. Then remained sober ever since with a usual diet and usual amount of liquids. I haven't done anything to dilute my urine or cheat the testing. I was called in this morning (Saturday) around 7:00 am for testing. Could anyone let me know if that might be enough time between those 2 beers and my test ? Previous to those beers, I had been sober for several weeks. I'm just worried I might leave the probation office in hand cuffs again. Over all, the worry ain't worth it. I wish I never drank those 2 beers. I didn't even enjoy it. Now I am suffering with worry days later.
Old 09-07-2013, 16:24

Male from United States
looking4? is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Never used this site before, but curious about my chances of passing an etg approx. 68 hours after last drink... here's the situation:

I am 39yo, healthy, active, weight 173lbs. Work out approx. 2 hours everyday, running about 6 miles and lifting weights for an hour. Eat healthy and take lots of vitamins and supplements daily. Drank approx. 8 glasses of wine (~14% etoh) between 6:15pm and 8:00pm on Friday evening. Had a large dinner while drinking. Went to bed by 9:00pm. Between Saturday morning and Monday morning, ran approx. 22miles. Drank approx. 1.5 gallons water on Saturday and Sunday. Drank approx. 1 gallon on Monday morning, and maintained good hydration till took an etg test at 4:00pm on Monday afternoon. My body is used to being well hydrated, and positive urine was not dilute. My last void prior to testing was at 3:30pm. So, my last drink was at 8pm Friday night, and I estimate my BAC = 0 no later than 4am Saturday morning. I have a 500 cut off.... What do you think my chances of passing are? Thanks in advance!!
Old 05-08-2013, 16:56

Male from United States
Croozn4aBroozn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittmd89 View Post
I'm pretty sure you are in the clear if you haven't heard anything in 48-72 hours your fine, that's usually how long it takes to get the lab results back. Also, you had 69 hours since your last drink you should be fine it only goes back 80, hours for a chronic drinkers. Don't sweat it your fine!

brittmd89 added 7 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Plus I never said everyone will pass I simply said I DID and that these tests are talked up to be this great thing that can test back 80 hours which maybe they can but that's for extreme cases not for the people that might have a couple drinks here and there.
Britt I sure hope u are right. I have been on drug court for 3 years now and I am on phase 4. I have become a bodybuilder and rarely drink. However I had two vodka waters and one beer on Saturday night. The last sip was taken at 2am Sunday morning. OF COURSE, I just got called in for a random etg test. I will take the test at 1pm. I had a rough workout on Sunday so drank a ton of water and have a body fat % between 9-10%. I will take the test at about 35hrs since my last drink. Saying my final prayers now
Old 08-08-2013, 15:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

25 y/o Male from United States
idontknowhy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croozn4aBroozn View Post
Britt I sure hope u are right. I have been on drug court for 3 years now and I am on phase 4. I have become a bodybuilder and rarely drink. However I had two vodka waters and one beer on Saturday night. The last sip was taken at 2am Sunday morning. OF COURSE, I just got called in for a random etg test. I will take the test at 1pm. I had a rough workout on Sunday so drank a ton of water and have a body fat % between 9-10%. I will take the test at about 35hrs since my last drink. Saying my final prayers now
I've been in drug court for the past 2 years, the last 7 months in an outpatient that does etg tests everytime. I can offer you advice from my experience of not having failed one etg test, but everybody is different.

Being that you are a bodybuilder must mean you are in great shape, excellent. You most likely passed due to this alone. A healthy body and healthy diet is the first step to your body being able to detox fast naturally. Based on you saying the test was 35hrs since last drink, all I can say is you indeed passed. I would bet $100 on it literally. It seems if you just drank once, in that it was a one time episode and you were not drinking for consecutive days, it is nearly impossible to fail a standard etg test after 24 hours. I know from experience and having seen people pass an etg test as long as 24 hours pass due to letting your body have another round of healthy sleep to detox.

Sleep well. I have passed an etg test in less than 24 hours before after having had a dozen drinks based on that I was working out routinely leading up to it so my metabolism was already in high gear, if you really are a bodybuilder you have nothing to worry about, but I know u will still probably worry until you find out if you passed!

DON'T DRINK AGAIN WHILE IN DRUG COURT. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. FOR GODSAKES, I CAN RECOMMEND A DOZEN SUBSTANCES THAT WILL GIVE A BUZZ BETTER THAN ALCOHOL AND WON'T SHOW UP ON DRUG TEST, WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE INSIST ON USING A SUBSTANCE THAT IS HIGHLY TESTED ON THEIR UA'S? LOL IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE CHOOSE A SUBSTANCE THAT IS NOT TESTED FOR.

idontknowhy added 34 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Check out my first post on this forum for the method I used to detox etg metabolites, YES THEY ARE A METABOLITE WHICH MEANS THEY CAN BE DETOXED AND FLUSHED OUT WITH WATER as some sources around the internet will like you to believe that you cannot detox etg metab's, lol. The people who fail an etg test after 72 hours are the people they are studying in a hospital setting, who are not moving around much or exercising, studying how long they will still test positive for etg metabolites!

Last edited by idontknowhy; 08-08-2013 at 15:16. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
creatine

» New Threads
Inspire
Last post by bignose1
0 Replies, 1 Views
My phenibut trials. Non-responder?
Last post by batman12
12 Replies, 382 Views
Codeine Vs Tramadol