Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cannabis
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabis Use, cultivation & production of Marijuana, Hashish, Ice-o-lator & Hemp.

Old 26-08-2005, 06:16
Gold Member

Male
polloloco001 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
my sister just got a white rabbit. the natural thing to do here is to
put on jefferson airplane and have a session with it. but i dont want
to kill it. i dont expect anybody here has ever smoked out a rabbit,
but does anybody know how bad weed is for small mammals?

Old 26-08-2005, 06:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

truestbet is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1 Points: 96, Level: 1
I have a friend that has a bird, a squirrel, and a cat that all smoke. Some animals like it, some hate it. I would never force an animal to smoke that didn't want to. My friends bird gets high on some good bud and sometimes flys off with the joint in its beak. I can safely say that thc isn't very harmful even to small pets. The same friend also got a small lizard quite stoned one time, althought I think it made him very lazy, as he didn't move for a few days. Chemicals effect different people (and animals)differently. I would guess all the same bad effects that they say for humans are the same for small animals, only to a greater degree.
Old 26-08-2005, 15:23

60 y/o Male from USA - Massachusetts
searcher should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6 Points: 2,058, Level: 6
swims dog loves it
Old 26-08-2005, 19:14
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Ireland
Nature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline MedlineNature Boy must mainline Medline
Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8 Points: 3,100, Level: 8
My dog (now dead but for an entirely different reason) once took a blow-back off a super polm joint and started running laps of the garden, and then started humping a schoolbag.
Old 26-08-2005, 20:48

BrandonAA needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 291, Level: 2 Points: 291, Level: 2 Points: 291, Level: 2
i am surprised there aren't any PETA lovers or anyone getting seriously mad over this. me i don't care, i couldn't care less really. i think its the whip, every person above the age of 14 and every animal on the planet should be blown out at all times. just my opinion.
Old 28-08-2005, 04:04

Male
Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.Solidly-here probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3

Pet Lovers Unite . . . If your Pets LOVE a Hit . . . Enjoy it with Them.

Rick has been smoking pot for 24 years. Rick's dog has been happily smoking pot for 12 years. For the past 4 years Ovis has had Arthritis; when he gets fired up, he's just as frisky as when he was 2 years old; he hops up on the bed, runs to the Kitchen, goes for a Long walk.

Rob's dog walks around at Parties. He sits in front of the Joint-holder and looks up there with his warm eyes: "Please, let me have some of that Fun smoke." Soon Figaro gets a Supercharge. He really knows how to suck it in. Soon he's the Live of the Party.

People have a choice: Smoke . . . OR, Don't smoke. Pets deserve the same right as us: "Blow me a Hit" ... or, "You guys just have Fun, OK?" I have a Kitty. She is definitely Not Interested. I am happy for her.

Millions of animals partake of Pot. Many more Millions never touch the Stuff. Something for everybody. Find out what your Pet likes, and Get It for him. This is Love.
Old 28-08-2005, 06:44

pyro15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Absolutely. If you blow smoke in your pet's face and they inhale deep, and wait for more, then you can smoke with them any time you want. If you blow smoke in their face and they run away, don't go forcing it into their lungs. If they like weed then by all means, share it with them. If not, then I guess you'll have to go to your local animal shelter and test all the dogs until you find one who shares your interest. Errrr.... or cats or birds or whatever, but dogs are still man's best friend.
Old 28-08-2005, 07:34
Gold Member

Male
polloloco001 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3
i just smoked with the rabbit. it seems to be enjoying itself but man
is that thing trippin. i set it on the floor and it has been racing
around in circles stopping every now and then to tweek out like its
hallucinating or something.
Old 29-08-2005, 04:13
Gold Member

27 y/o Male
Chaote is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5
Well Kaola's spen a very large portion of their time eating eucolyptus, which does have sedative effects and they eat ALOT so they're pretty high all the time but on the other hand horses in pasture are known to eat "sleepy grass" I forget the real name and they will FREAK out then pass out for several days and they will never eat it again. Bears and Caribou often eat amanita muscaria mushrooms though im not sure of the effects, Natives will eat their flesh and get high.
Dont e fooled animals like to get high but just as Solidly-here saidMillions of animals partake of Pot. Many more Millions never touch the Stuff
Old 03-09-2005, 23:48

Male
Dogears is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1 Points: 72, Level: 1

It's unlikely that blowing some smoke in the rabbits face will do it any real harm. In general however I do not recomend geting animals high, particularly if we are talking about anything stronger than weed. There is no way to know what the animal will make of it.

Some drugs, like dissociatives, are alot more toxic to certain animals than they are to humans. Dissociatives for example are thought to be quite neurotoxic to many species of roddents.

Share this on:

Tags
cannabis, cannabis smoke, effects of marijuana, marijuana, marijuana effects, marijuana smoke, pot, smoking cannabis, weed