Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Ethnobotanicals > LSA seeds
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

LSA seeds LSA containing seeds like Morning Glory, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Rivea corymbosa

Old 18-08-2005, 07:41
Gold Member

27 y/o Male
Chaote is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5 Points: 1,143, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose different strains, different potency?

Have you noticed a large discrepency in the HBW doses given some say 3-4 while others say 15+ any ideas for the reasson? type? body? im at a loss
Old 24-08-2005, 20:08
Silver Member

27 y/o Male
big_mac is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1
ok, ive recently bought sum HB woodrose seeds, i wus pretty pissed when i got them because they didnt look how i expected. on the website i got it from it said that their current stock of hawaian seeds looks very similar to the indian strain. me and a freind did 5 seeds each, i scraped off the "greying, not fungus like coating" and then put em in a bag and beat em up with a hammer. we put the seeds in water and drank it. i heard the nasuea comes in about 30 min. well we didnt feel anything. nothing. relizing the seeds were obviosly bunk, we just watched a movie. about T-2 1/2 hours since we ate the seeds i stood up and relized felt a LIL different. this wus deffinelty not a high or anything like i read HBW are supposed to be like. but it wus enough to notice a diffference. nothing in the head, just a really small body feeling of being light. about 1 hour lated this went away, but my freind said he also noticed it. Im pretty sure i got ripped off and got the indian strain. i have a pic of the seeds i got but im new to forums and cant figure out if i can add pics to my post
Old 18-09-2005, 09:26
Silver Member

Male
OneOfMany is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1

5 from what I've read in these forums is close to the minimum many people would take to barely feel it. Many people seem to think 8 is a good number for them, but they always say start low at first.

Another detail is that I've seen people claiming it can take a few hours (2-3) to really hit peak. So don't freak out if you don't feel something in the first 30 minutes. And it can last a while...so be prepared for a ride Just In Case.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:35
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.BrugmansiaBrujo is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1 Points: 121, Level: 1
All botanical products vary in strength/color/shape/etc. And some strains of HBWR are always stronger than other strains. But even amoungst samples of the same strain grown on the same patch of ground by the same plant, diffefent harvests can have different strengths.

Like buying chili peppers in the market. You think mild, and you grab the yellow banana peppers; you think hot and you grab the jalapenos. But some of those yellow banana peppers are smokin' hot at times. And some of those jalapenos are so mild as to almost seem like a bell pepper at times.

Like buying oranges. Sometimes you get them sweet and juicy; sometimes dry and pithy inside.

Botanicals are highly variable. They are not standardized laboratory or factory products.

Last edited by Bajeda; 11-06-2008 at 16:56. Reason: formatting error
Old 14-10-2005, 06:55

SWIm has tried all the different strains available from many different vendors. The Hawaiian strain, grown in Hawaii, is the best.

Last edited by Bajeda; 11-06-2008 at 16:56. Reason: frmt.
Old 18-10-2005, 19:04
Gold Member

Male from USA - Maryland
acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.acolon_5 probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3 Points: 629, Level: 3
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Swim has had some problems with the Indian strain as well as the Ghana strain....seriously the Hawiian is the best....it took 14-20 seeds of the Ghana strain to feel the slightest buzz whereas the Indian strain took 14-20 to feel what 8 Hawiian seeds felt like.

Last edited by acolon_5; 15-08-2006 at 19:08.
Old 03-11-2005, 00:40

kaniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
SWiM bought 34 HBrW seeds not too long ago. He powdered most of them, and made two glasses of wine with the seeds to drink.

Out of curiosty sake, he also ate 1 seed.

He felt mild effects off of the one seed, tingling in the temples, a weird metallicy 'flecking' occuring in the vision - these seeds were very potent and active at just 1.

Next day, him and his friend drank the wine (17 seeds in one, 16 in the other), and both proceeded to have the most intense trip of their life.

STRONG visuals (open and closed), however also had an extremly heavy body load. Throwing up, sensation of being poisoned, twitching muscles, cramps, aches.

They were sold as Argyriea Nervosa

They are leery to try these again, even at a smaller dose. It was a fun expiernece, but also very intense and resulted in an ego-loss of SWiMs friend (who thought he was about to die and almost got SWIM to call 911)

</font>
Edited by: kaniz

Last edited by Bajeda; 11-06-2008 at 16:57. Reason: formatting error
Old 13-11-2005, 12:54

That's way too many seeds for anyone, especially a first try.

If too many people do a silly trick like that, and actually have to call 911, it won't be long before they are illegal too.

People, watch what you are doing. Do a little research, use Erowid or other sources, and know what you are getting into BEFORE you do it. Be safe, and be smart.

Last edited by Bajeda; 11-06-2008 at 16:58.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:12

Male from United States
CrystalDextro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
A. Nervosa is the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Scientific name, I believe, does the (Ghana) Strain Differ in any way with concentrates of the alkloids?Or any other strains
Old 03-12-2005, 12:49
Productive insomniac
Administrator

99 y/o Male from Netherlands
Alfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond reputeAlfa is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41 Points: 83,170, Level: 41
Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5% Activity: 48.5%
Yes, this strain sucks. It has much lower alkaloid content compared to the Hawaiian strain. The price is a *lot* lower, but all in all it proves to be more expensive. However there are times Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is not available and only Ghana Woodrose is available. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose from Ghana is much lighter than Hawaiian Baby Woodrosefrom Hawaii.
Old 24-12-2005, 05:00

Male from United States
CrystalDextro is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1 Points: 86, Level: 1
I really curious about maybe we could estimate the amount of lsa in the ghana strain and indian strain so after reading this & some research the Hawaiian strain has an alkaloid weight of 25 micrograms of lsa averaging per seed or .00025 g & the indian strain doseage is around double this so i conclude a possible average of 10-15 micrograms of lsa per seed (Ghana strain seems a waste of time, work, & money) the potent dose of LSA is from 3 to 5 millagrams(3-5mg) and 2mg is the low dose so trying anything under 8 seeds in my view is pointless because it'd be just luck to get a threshold like Big Mac Anyone want to verify or agree to my estimations

When purchasing A. Nervosa you should always take the strain in consideration the Hawaiian strain is around twice as powerful as the Indian strain and Ghana strain compared to Hawaiian seems like LSA compared to LSD comparing the potentency

Last edited by Bajeda; 29-09-2008 at 22:15.
Old 28-03-2006, 22:48
Banned

28 y/o Male
bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.bonghed is heading for the Darwin Award.
Do you think 60 indian strain seeds would be be enough for swim (he never tried indian strain before, but going on 12mcg a seed? I think around 20-35 should be okay, anyone had good experience with indian strain?

Last edited by bonghed; 30-03-2006 at 17:05.
Old 30-03-2006, 18:30

Male
genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,458, Level: 5 Points: 1,458, Level: 5 Points: 1,458, Level: 5
first thing to know there are "false argyreia nervosa". These are not nervosa but other species of argyreia, for instance Argyreia Speciosa. "Hawaiian woodrose" (note there is no "baby") is also a false argyreia coming from hawaii.
False argyreia are active (contains substancial amounts of lsa) but you might possibly need higher doses (20-30seeds instead of ten).
Check the jlhudsonseeds page for argyreia nervosa vs false argyreia's identification.

Now about the true Argyreia Nervosa:

First there's the argyreia nervosa that comes from hawaii and therefore is called "hawaiian" baby woodrose. Often very potent, but it's still possible to get weak seeds no matter their origin (depending on how it was grown for intance).

And there are argyreia nervosa seeds (true ones also) but that come from other places such as the reunion island, madagascar, india, ghana, new zealand...some of these are very potent (the madagask I tried were excellent, 2-3 seeds only would produce some nice psychedelic state of mind, and 10seeds was an intense lsd-like ride), but of course there's always some that are less potent.

If you wanna find out which ones are the best that depends both on the origin and the supplier so I suggest you buy 3 seeds from different suppliers and also of different origins and compare the effect of eating three seeds from a supplier/origin to another. I think the best origins would be reunion, madagaskar, new zealand, and hawaii of course. I'm not very confident in ghana and indian seeds but maybe these are worthwhile, I dunno.
[sources are not allowed]

Last thing, you must get untreated seeds, the one sold by online smartshop/ethnoshops are untreated but the ones sold at your local garden store are treated.

Today swim ate 2 seeds of Argyreia sp. from Hawaii (the variety seemed to be the exact same than the picture 7 from jlhudsonseeds argyreia ID page)

It was definitely active, the high wasn't much different than true Argyreia Nervosa from hawaii at the same dosage. Maybe a little less mind opening but I'm not that sure.

Post Quality Evaluations:
sources are only allowed inside the sources forum
Info on Different strains of HBWR.

Last edited by Bajeda; 29-09-2008 at 22:18. Reason: merge
Old 15-04-2008, 05:06
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
p$2 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1 Points: 130, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
Re: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose different strains, different potency?

digging up a sleeping thread out of interest.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
Yes, this strain (ghana) sucks. It has much lower alkaloid content compared to the Hawaiian strain. The price is a *lot* lower, but all in all it proves to be more expensive. However there are times Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is not available and only Ghana Woodrose is available. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose from Ghana is much lighter than Hawaiian Baby Woodrosefrom Hawaii.
say for the sake of argument (and not discussing sources or anything other than theoretical) that the ghana strain is available at one-tenth of the price as the hawiian strain... you think the hawiian strain still represents more value for money in terms of lsa content? because someone else on this thread suggested ghana was "half as strong" as hawiian.
opinions please
Old 15-04-2008, 15:29

Male
genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.genaro really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,458, Level: 5 Points: 1,458, Level: 5 Points: 1,458, Level: 5

first you need seeds of Argyreia Nervosa

then, the strongest of these seeds are the ones from Hawaii, Madagascar and Reunion

the seeds harvested from plants growing in those 3 places are the most potent swim ever tried, as little as 2-3seeds will produce strong psychedelic experience (mindtwist, CEVs...)
Old 15-04-2008, 21:46
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

thanks for contribution, genaro but to clarify, swip$ is not entirely new to seeds of Argyreia Nervosa. swip$ has used these seeds in cold water extraction finding that he needs about 15(++) for a worthwhile experience. This is of seeds purchased from headshops and online headshops sold simply as "Hawaiian Baby Woodrose" which he assumes refers to A. Nervosa hawiian strain. swip$ has recently come across a supplier of the ghana (ghanean?) strain for approx 10x cheaper (adjusting for currency, postage costs etc.) and is considering the economics of this proposition.

swip$ would like to hear the opinion of alpha or someone else who has actual (not first-hand of course ) experience with the ghana strain with perhaps an example of how many seeds is required to induce an ethnogenic experience.
Old 25-02-2012, 06:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
Trippery is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Dont bother with the ghana strain. A stranger told me just now that he ate 20+ of them over the last 3 hours to no effect whatsoever.
Old 25-02-2012, 20:01
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom

thanks for contribution Trippery. just to add to the post... last time p$2 had the seeds was a while ago. did a cold water extraxtion, tripped out but still had to throw up. didn't feel to sick after the "purge" though. just pointing out the cold water extraction seemingly didn't, in p$2's experience, remove the toxins.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:50
Silver Member

Male from United States
ljfe is a decent psychonaut.ljfe is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2 Points: 313, Level: 2

Out of curiosity I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's easier to stomach the less potent strains compared to Hawiian.
Old 20-09-2013, 16:52

Male from United States
troyboyny7 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

i have tried many ways to trip on hbwr i have taken 8 then 10 and 10 again, nothing is working, I have heard that if you separate the outer shell and weigh that out its a better trip sounds time consuming
Old 20-09-2013, 17:12
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

No one should need that many, unless they are not very potent.
4 seeds should be more than enough. Make sure you buy the correct strain (hawaiian, not any other) and make sure you get them from a reputable vendor, not a headshop or any 'legal high' site. Your best bet is to find a ethnobotanical store.
People claim that scraping off the outer casing/fuzz on the seeds helps to reduce the nausea, personally ive never noticed any difference.
You can simply chew them up and swallow them or you can extract the LSA into water or alcohol is ok to i believe. Just grind them up and leave them soaking in water over night, somewhere dark and cool. The next day you can discard the seeds and drink the water.
Personally i just eat them.
Old 24-09-2013, 00:09

Male from United States
troyboyny7 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_mac View Post
ok, ive recently bought sum HB woodrose seeds, i wus pretty pissed when i got them because they didnt look how i expected. on the website i got it from it said that their current stock of hawaian seeds looks very similar to the indian strain. me and a freind did 5 seeds each, i scraped off the "greying, not fungus like coating" and then put em in a bag and beat em up with a hammer. we put the seeds in water and drank it. i heard the nasuea comes in about 30 min. well we didnt feel anything. nothing. relizing the seeds were obviosly bunk, we just watched a movie. about T-2 1/2 hours since we ate the seeds i stood up and relized felt a LIL different. this wus deffinelty not a high or anything like i read HBW are supposed to be like. but it wus enough to notice a diffference. nothing in the head, just a really small body feeling of being light. about 1 hour lated this went away, but my freind said he also noticed it. Im pretty sure i got ripped off and got the indian strain. i have a pic of the seeds i got but im new to forums and cant figure out if i can add pics to my post

i have done 10 hbwr and 10 datura two days later nothing smoked datura every part except root still nothing
Old 24-09-2013, 02:44
Platinum Member & Advisor

38 y/o Male from Ireland
ianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond reputeianzombie is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21 Points: 21,443, Level: 21
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%

What is 10 datura?
Seeds, leafs, flowers, plants?

Why are you taking something as dangerous as datura on top of HBWR seeds?

Share this on:

Tags
argyreia nervosa, baby woodrose, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, ghana, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds dose, hbwr dose, how to extract, india, lsa, morning glory, sleep deprivation, smartshop, woodrose