Register Tags

Notices

Old 19-12-2009, 05:16

24 y/o Male
xxgoodvibes is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
adderall 20mg orange pill

I'm wanting to get perscribed adderall, and i know it works wonders for what i want to use it for, school related. I've never had any problems with drugs, never been adicted or had any issues. I have the option of getting a 20MG adderall from a friend,

It's an orange pill circular, with 20 imprinted on the front. on the back it has b973 on it.

and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with this pill ^^^
I've taken adderal XR before, and it worked wonders for me involving school, and my ability to fucus and stay motivated at the work at hand.
I'm wondering what's the difference between adderal XR and the adderall pictured above. Also, what is the best method of taking the pill.
I've been thinking about getting one and snorting it, anyone ever tried that? The other only way i would take it would be ingesting it.
Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Use SWIM. Please read the rules.
Old 19-12-2009, 05:56

34 y/o Female from United States
TweakinLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Re: adderall 20mg orange pill

Yes, that is a 20 mg Adderall pill. Swim gets a script for 60 of them every month. The difference in what swiy has and an XR is that XR's are time released and tend to last longer. Swiy has an instant release, which still lasts a fair amount of time, but all of the main ingredient is released at once. As far as ingestion, swim would just swallow it. The duration will last longer. SWIM has taken them every way possible, and swallowing seems to work best for SWIM.
Old 19-12-2009, 06:03

24 y/o Male

hey thanks !
Old 19-12-2009, 07:39
Silver Member

51 y/o Female from United States
gooshimin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1 Points: 145, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I also take Adderall Salts, 10 mg and Vyvanse Caps, 60 mg. Actually a new doctor just forced me into 30 mg Vyvanse so for the moment thats what I am taking. Vyvanse is a newer ADHD medicine which is suppose to be a bit more gentle some how. I don't know forsure the difference.
The Addy Salts are straight up Amphetamine, even the bottle says that on it. They are not time released. The Vyvanse is.
I love 'em both. What a diference in my thinking. I graduated with degree in Computer Science but could never remember a damn thing til the ADHD diagnosis and meds. Now I remeber it all. The other big big big thing I noticed was that I always had a tendancy to be carring on in a conversation only to realize I had interpreted the whole conversation wrongly. This is hard to explain, I will try, those with ADHD know what I am talking about. For example, being late for appointment I told my doc I was late because I had bugs, kinda funny, she said "you don't have bugs"! This conversation went on and on. What I meant was I was so absorbed in repairing a computer bug I was late. She of coarse thought I was saying something totally diferent. Just two quik examples. But the daily struggles are intense and non stop. This is not your question tho but I do have A couple more things I would like to say about it.

1.) Take a couple on line ADHD Free Tests and Print them out for supportive evidence for the next doctor appointment.
2.) This will weaken or stregnthen any SWIMs requirement for buzz off any Speed, Meth, Caffeine or other kepp you awaker. It will become hard to catch the ride. In a SWIMs Interview I read that.
3.) DO NOT get from others. Go get your own. The time released meds are to easy to tamper with and folks who sell them tend to enjoy them and flat out rip you off. If you can... Go get your own... Then keep them put up.
4.) I have had time release Addys and Salts I egree with the comment above that it seems to be about the same in how it hits your system. But I do prefer the Vyvanse over the Addy time release but there is nothing like the Salts.

Now as for your question. To a SWIM I know; crushing a Vyvanse, which is powder, with Addy, with a pain pill such as Morphine or Oxicotin will send you on a busy fun whirlwind of a trip. Don't do it all at once tho you should get a couple rides off it.

The Middle Eastern doctor try to send all patients off to Phsichiatrists. That's my experiance so a heads up on that one.

Good Luck
Old 19-12-2009, 07:57

34 y/o Female from United States
TweakinLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooshimin View Post
I also take Adderall Salts, 10 mg and Vyvanse Caps, 60 mg. Actually a new doctor just forced me into 30 mg Vyvanse so for the moment thats what I am taking. Vyvanse is a newer ADHD medicine which is suppose to be a bit more gentle some how. I don't know forsure the difference.
The Addy Salts are straight up Amphetamine, even the bottle says that on it. They are not time released. The Vyvanse is.
I love 'em both. What a diference in my thinking. I graduated with degree in Computer Science but could never remember a damn thing til the ADHD diagnosis and meds. Now I remeber it all. The other big big big thing I noticed was that I always had a tendancy to be carring on in a conversation only to realize I had interpreted the whole conversation wrongly. This is hard to explain, I will try, those with ADHD know what I am talking about. For example, being late for appointment I told my doc I was late because I had bugs, kinda funny, she said "you don't have bugs"! This conversation went on and on. What I meant was I was so absorbed in repairing a computer bug I was late. She of coarse thought I was saying something totally diferent. Just two quik examples. But the daily struggles are intense and non stop. This is not your question tho but I do have A couple more things I would like to say about it.

1.) Take a couple on line ADHD Free Tests and Print them out for supportive evidence for the next doctor appointment.
2.) This will weaken or stregnthen any SWIMs requirement for buzz off any Speed, Meth, Caffeine or other kepp you awaker. It will become hard to catch the ride. In a SWIMs Interview I read that.
3.) DO NOT get from others. Go get your own. The time released meds are to easy to tamper with and folks who sell them tend to enjoy them and flat out rip you off. If you can... Go get your own... Then keep them put up.
4.) I have had time release Addys and Salts I egree with the comment above that it seems to be about the same in how it hits your system. But I do prefer the Vyvanse over the Addy time release but there is nothing like the Salts.

Now as for your question. To a SWIM I know; crushing a Vyvanse, which is powder, with Addy, with a pain pill such as Morphine or Oxicotin will send you on a busy fun whirlwind of a trip. Don't do it all at once tho you should get a couple rides off it.

The Middle Eastern doctor try to send all patients off to Phsichiatrists. That's my experiance so a heads up on that one.

Good Luck

Please remember to use SWIM... Dont self incriminate
Old 19-12-2009, 08:44

24 y/o Male

well i mean im seeing a therapist and she agrees that a trial run on addys could be very effective to treat what im goin throuhg. and i agree, getting pharms from other people can be risky. but trust me, the people who id obtain the meds from are legit, like they get them perscribed and jsut gimme one. they arnt the types to screw me over. but i do fully understand what your coming from. thanks for all the input !

Post Quality Evaluations:
Self incrimination that another member was just warned for
Old 21-12-2009, 06:32
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

35 y/o Male
Razorblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

The Adderall orange oval tablets with a score are Adderall Instant release. There are a few generics, but the orange ovals are the best. depending on tolerance, and frequency of use, the most advantageous way is to take an alkilizing agent (such as sodium bicarbonate) first, wait for about 20 minutes, then break the tablet in half, and chew the other. Amphetamines are broken down quickly in the body, and if the stomach is too acidic, it will break down too fast, and there is the risk of what isn't broken down being excreted unchanged in the urine. Then one should avoid acidic drinks such as grapefruit juice etc. Snorting tends to just make one's nostrils orange and sore, and actually does less than just swallowing it.

Razorblade added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Doctors also tend to begin with Adderall XR, however, there is no generic equivilent for it yet, so a Doctor would prescribe the instant release version as a generic to save the patient money, if asked.

Last edited by Razorblade; 21-12-2009 at 06:32. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 21-06-2010, 12:50

30 y/o Male from United States
genxtraspecial is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1

SWIM is pescribed the adderall XR 20MG and has taken them about every way possible short of pluging and intravenious injection. The pills you are describing are IR (instant release) but yes indeed 20mg. Durration for this is about 1/2 as long as the xr (less when insufilated) this is because 2 of the amphetimine salts in the xr are not absorbed untill they reach the small intestine (aprox 4-6 hrs later) thus giving the xr a longer durration but also it should be noted that your mg dosage should be quite different when taking the xr and ir as only 1/2 the xr gets absorbed at a time (aprox) so thusly if you are taking 10mg twice a day of ir you probably would only need a 20 mg xr in the morning to last you all day. Hope this helps some.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs forum, snorting drugs