Register Tags

Notices

Old 10-12-2009, 01:04

Male from Earth
luckytriple6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
ABG 100 Morphine sulfate SR help can I sniff.. how about IV

I got one of these... abg morphine sulphate pills, they are supposed to be extended release. I was gonna post a link to the pill I have but am so newb I can't post links. On other sites they say they should go for like (Price removed) I payed (Price removed) but that beside the point...

Now I'm not asking dosage info, looking for best way to take it.The best bio-availability. I've heard if you remove the coating they gel up if you crush and sniff and that because of the gel thing you can't IV either which I'd prefer to do. What about in the muscle like K is done.

I want to IV as that seems to be the best way to take most drugs but will it not work on that morphine I got, same for sniffing no go on that too? Is the gel thing true or no? What about under the tongue like I usually do with my diazepam or xanax, would that work better... or should I just swallow like pills are meant to be... not that they always work the best that way.

I just took like 50-75mg of hydrocodone cwe style so I should be ok for the night... I hope but I don't know, I don't think it was enough. When tomorrow comes it'll be hell till the chiropractor...if he can get me in and help anyway... I may have to go to the hospital for this one I've been in pain for about a month and just dealing with it most of the time. I'm a bit nervous, I've had two people tell me I could have a blood clot... damnit if I do and it kills me so I don't have to suffer so be it, pain sucks, and I get super depressed when I can't do anything... like now

Sometimes it gets so bad like last week I IV'd a roxie 30 and it worked way better than sniffing them, imo, it was like I took a different drug, it took away the pain for once. I'm getting to the point I don't know what to do.... I hate doctors and am kinda being forced to go to one, I can't keep dealing with the pain and covering it up when I have shit to do

I have a bit of work to do soon, my mash for moonshine is about ready... I can't be in pain for the distillation... I need a break from this pain at least for a bit to distill. I was preparing sterilizing all my still parts last night and after about an hour and a half of on my feet cleaning I had to go home eat a bunch of hydro and xanax and pass out.

normally I can just smoke pot for pain and it works excellent, better than opiates for me most of the time. Right now I can't smoke because every time I cough it make the pain so bad I damn near pass out. I ate a bunch of bud earlier and it didn't do shit or maybe its just taking forever to work... or I didn't eat enough, oral doses are kinda high... to those that say eating raw buds doesn't work I've done it many times and it works great, better that firecrackers imo.....

Post Quality Evaluations:
Price discussion is against the rules.

Last edited by Smeg; 26-02-2013 at 17:11. Reason: Price discussion.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:09
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
UNMASKED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ABG 100 Morphine sulfate SR help can I sniff.. how about IV

Prices aren't allowed SWIY (somone whom isnt yourself) should probably read through the rules..the previous sentence included a "non self incriminating" example commonly used on this site. Or SWIM for you (somone whom isnt myself). Defenitely no discussion of indivudual drug prices. How much you spend on drugs a week per say is allowed though. Reaed over the rules man. Save ya lots of trouble. Sorry to hear about your chronic pain. SWIM knows what its like, I can tell you that IV'ing drugs for pain relief may make it work faster but its not going to be the safest, healthiest, longest lasting route. SWIY is going to build tolerance extremely fast and need more and more and more. Finding a drug or combination of drugs that works for you, in therapeutic doeses (I know almost all swim like a buzz every now and then), is really whats best for chronic pain.

-UNMASKED

Post Quality Evaluations:
Good post. Reminds of rules while showing concern and empathy for a fellow human being.

Last edited by UNMASKED; 10-12-2009 at 04:18.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:10

Male from Earth
luckytriple6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Re: ABG 100 Morphine sulfate SR help can I sniff.. how about IV

I'm sorry I don't know how to edit posts.

just trying to find out if abg morphine sulphate pills gel up if they are tried to be used IV, or if they can be sniffed, it's been said they gel in the nose and do not absorb.

It's so far best said these are to be eaten crushed, but anyone can try to IV any pill has been said.... some just can't afford fuck ups ya know

Share this on:

Tags
intravenous morphine, iv morphine, morphine, morphine help, morphine insufflation, morphine use, pharmaceutical opiates, snort morphine, snorting drugs