Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Morphine
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 04:35

30 y/o Male from United States
RxSurf should review received reputation comments.
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Best way to use morphine ER tablets

OKAY...SWIM has search the F'ing forum up and down for days and cannot find information on the best way to recreationally use a 15mg MS Extended Release tablet. Oral usage is pretty much out of the question since they're are only 15mg tablets and SWIM doesn't want to blow through these by taking 3 or 4 at a time...SWIM does not get down with needles...

SWIM only found a quick blurb by someone saying to "crisp" the crushed up powder before snorting. This damages the time release mechanism by damaging the binders in the powder. SWIM tried this, but still no noticeable benefits compared to not "crisping" the powder: still blue snot, still stuffed up nose, still hardly a high. Lol.

Any and all suggestions appreciated, thanks!
Old 06-12-2009, 04:58

Female
MoonGoddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Re: Best way to use morphine ER tablets

Are swim's tablets coated? If so, must scrape off....
Old 06-12-2009, 08:21

SWIM's tablets do not seem to have any coating on them. SWIM believes the controlled-release mechanism is distributed throughout the tablet via an insoluble matrix, rather than in a coating on the outside (as in Oxycontin tablets which have a controlled-release coating).
Old 06-12-2009, 08:57
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

First of all, the coating on an oxycontin tanlet consists of not even 1% of its time-release mechanism. All tablets that are time released have the time-release mechanism incorporated into the tablet itself and not the coating, just to clear that up. A simple google search even will show this. But, the coating does always need to be removed. In most cases, coatings are only used in the first place to:

-mask the bitter taste of the drug.
-helps to reduce metabolic attack.(In some cases)
-For the medication to efficiantly reach the stomach.

The reason they say Oxycontin's time-release system is easily manipulated is not because of the scarping of the coating primarily, but of the drugs easy extraction into the most common solvent H20(water). Which is a common problem (only to the critic's of abusing drugs) with most time-released opiate/opioid medications.

First, nobody knows, nor will tell swiy what exact medication he has, but here's a couple links to help with that.

http://www.pharmer.org/imprints/narcotics

http://www.pharmer.org/node/1020

http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

So, first figure out which brand and exact medication swiy has, then he can be helped further. If swiy is too lazy to do so, or just wants to get them into him/her as soon as possible, then here's a few usefull threads on how to take advantage of opiates.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22807- Opiate bioavailabilities, swim suggest's highly that swiy reads this one, very usefull to his question.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97839- Opiate database.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22922- Anal use, if taking a tube of lube, and a turkey baster, and making good use of an asshole suits swiy fancy, then by all means, read this one, its great(the thread)

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10884- Opiate potentiators, things that might make that 15mg of morphine pack a little more punch.

So, do a little researching, as swim has left swiy with loads of fun reading, and he can decide for himself what to do. Anymore questions, just ask.

Stay safe
Happy swimming
i8myc

-

Second of all, its hard to say
Old 07-12-2009, 02:49

SWIM is quite familiar with these substances and their relative bioavailabilities and ways to extract them and how to potentiate, etc. SWIM also read all the threads SWIY made reference to. However, not all time-release mechanisms are, as SWIY said, incorporated into the tablet. If that were the case, then why would people even bother removing the coating of the OC tablets to be insufflated? The coatings obviously cause that glob of gel/gelling effect you get, from which the drug is released very slowly (whether in the sinus cavity, or small intestine). The coating also functions to do the other things SWIY mentioned. For example, a Concerta extended release tablet uses an actual mechanical process to release the drug through a small hole at the end of the tablet (if you take one, you'll even see the insoluble time-release capsule mechanism in your feces if you care to check, lol).

SWIM is just trying to figure out how to get the most out of these stupid little things...

Thanks

Share this on:

Tags
alcohol, drugs-forum, extended release, how to extract, morphine, morphine pills, snorting drugs, time release