Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Beta-Ketones
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Beta-Ketones Mephedrone, Methylone, Butylone, Methedrone, Ethcathinone, 3-fluoroMethCathinone (3FMC), Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV)

Old 26-11-2009, 08:14
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Why hasn't mephedrone hit the states?

Mephedrone this, mephedrone that; It's all you hear on the forum recently. It seems like it's tearing Europe a new asshole and it's like the new cocaine, so why hasn't this hit the states? It's driving swim nuts! He's dying to try it although it sounds like it ain't too good for ya, and he feels like he's missin out on the party. I would think that Americans would absolutely LOVE this drug too.

Oh, and if any Americans have legit come across this drug, please, tell all about it!
Old 26-11-2009, 10:46
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Makesmefeelbig is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1 Points: 41, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Why hasn't mephedrone hit the states?

As iamboy mentioned, I'm pretty sure it's covered by the analogue act you guys have over there. This means that although you might get away with importing a small amount, you still probably face prosecution if caught selling it. Mephedrone's main advantage to dealers is it's legality. Also, over in the US I believe the MDMA market is still going fairly strong, am I right? Here in Europe there is a pretty major MDMA "drought" at the moment which has helped to fuel mephedrone's popularity.
Old 26-11-2009, 15:36
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United Kingdom
buzzman is a decent psychonaut.buzzman is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1 Points: 57, Level: 1

Snap! Its destroying nights out, parties and the whole drug scene up SWIMS end. SWIM last night walked past 2 guys begging a bouncer to let them back in whilst explaining how its 'only mephedrone'.

By destroying I mean every wants to get higher or get more, rather than socialize.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 22-01-2010 at 20:48.
Old 26-11-2009, 16:56

25 y/o Male
creaturefeatures should review received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

If you check out any uk places that sell online practicaly all of them say no shipping to the states, australia and new zealand. I guess the big men in suits of those countries caught onto it early, can't see it happening any time soon in the uk and ireland unless it's included in new law abolishing some of 'legal' highs around the new year. Aaaand by then there'll be manys a stock kept and about. + ireland do what they want anyways ;p!
Old 27-11-2009, 04:07
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.cra$h really knows their shit.
Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6 Points: 2,019, Level: 6
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makesmefeelbig View Post
As iamboy mentioned, I'm pretty sure it's covered by the analogue act you guys have over there. This means that although you might get away with importing a small amount, you still probably face prosecution if caught selling it. Mephedrone's main advantage to dealers is it's legality. Also, over in the US I believe the MDMA market is still going fairly strong, am I right? Here in Europe there is a pretty major MDMA "drought" at the moment which has helped to fuel mephedrone's popularity.
Yea, I guess that about sums it up. Damn, we got it pretty covered with that damn analogue act.... But I wouldn't be surprised if other countries start adopting the same policy, since it is doing it's intended job in a way....

And as far as E goes, it's flooding out Philly. Can't really say how it's hitting other cities but I'm sure it's definitely around.
Old 29-11-2009, 04:15
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male
chrisjames13 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1

The MDMA market is still going strong in the US as alot of the stuff is still testing as MDMA or MD** to SWIMs knowledge and SWIM still can get MDMA but some areas have been steadily getting more bzp and tma-2 pills now that SWIM has been offered but knew already what was in them and passed on. However, mephedrone is here Swim can attest to as is bk-MDMA but not entirely to joe six pack who spends his entire check on alcohol cigarrettes anyways and would think its meth or cut coke and coke in the US is still going strong so this is the white powder of choice.

Also your run of the mill crack head in the US out here who only sees a computer (after stealing it) as something to trade for stones in a trailer park or the hood are not going to be up on these legal highs to Swims knowledge...crack is where its at for them. Swim sees most of these people in the US sniffing OCs, RAW, and Powder....Smoking dro; heavy drug users preferring crack, or meth.

People SWIm knows in the US who are rollers/trippers and up on drone have compared drone to short acting but similar to MDMA; somethings missing but its still fun and no hangover. Some inexperienced rollers couldn't even tell the difference.

Last edited by chrisjames13; 29-11-2009 at 04:23.
Old 29-11-2009, 16:52
Silver Member

Male from Ireland
akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.akack2 is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

there are vendors who sell world wide,they just have a disclaimer saying the customer must check legality of product in their own area and then dont send an invoice when they post the product so their site is not linked to the sale.
Old 30-11-2009, 18:10
R.I.P.

Male from United States
EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.EyesOfTheWorld really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7 Points: 2,267, Level: 7

Mephedrone HAS made it here, SWIM can attest to that. He's not immediately sure of how its status would work with the analogue act, and he knows it's not here with the kind of "epidemic" power that it's hit the UK with, and honestly that's probably a good thing.
Of course, the cocaine and MDMA markets around here are still going incredibly strong, reasonably affordable (for SWIM, who may or may not be the type to know well some MDMA higher ups, the cost of a gram of molly isn't much more than what a UK swimmer would pay for 3-5 grams of meph) with pure, quality product. Why would users need to fuck with this new experimental "plant food" that kills people and is only known about online or in the UK, when the very things it is 99% of the time used as a "legal substitute" for, are widely available?
And Swi-Cra$h, trust SWIM when he says stick to cocaine and MDMA, if these are readily available to one, meph is disappointing and dangerous by comparison.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:24
Silver Member

Female from Bermuda
quintile55555 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1 Points: 124, Level: 1

The analog act in the 'states only applies if the intent for the chemical in question is human consumption. SWIM (who lives in the 'states) has had US Customs inspect mephedrone he ordered from an RC supplier and send it on without confiscating it.

SWIM gets his mephedrone from overseas w/ no problem. However, nobody in his area seems to know about it or have access to it (he keeps his usage to himself). Drug users in his area mostly smoke weed or do shrooms or coke or meth.

Last edited by quintile55555; 01-12-2009 at 07:24. Reason: Typos
Old 04-12-2009, 16:26
Silver Member

Male
Isambard is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1

I think the mephedrone situation in the UK (and presumably throughout Western Europe) has definitely arisen out of the poor quality of MDMA and coke in the UK of late. The lack of any real MDMA and the decreasing quality of coke (whilst prices remain static or increase) has meant that in a very quick period of time, mephedrone use has increased exponentially. If one was still able to purchase half decent MDMA or coke for reasonable prices - mephedrone would still be unheard of.

I would assume then this is why mephedrone has not exploded in the US yet, as coke is presumably far more plentiful due to location and MDMA seems to still be readily available in the US.
Old 04-12-2009, 16:38
Banned

58 y/o Male
old hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPACold hippie 56 must think in IUPAC
Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6 Points: 1,692, Level: 6

4-Methylmethcathinone is still not scheduled. Human use is restricted by the Analog Act.
Old 04-12-2009, 16:54
Titanium Member

Male from Estonia
lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.
Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4

Mephedrone hasn't hit the states to the same degree because of the difference in availability. Domestic vendors of mephedrone abound in the UK. The vast majority of mephedrone in the US is imported.

This extends to street level distribution - the US is unlikely to reach the critical "tipping point" of public awareness and economic practicality that we saw in the UK in the last little while.

Really I think this is very sensible drug policy on the part of the United States - realize that the hardcore are going to import it regardless, but simply control volumes and sales locations to keep supply lines inconsistent and volumes low.

In the end, it's all economics.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:15
Silver Member

Female from Bermuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineartransform View Post
Really I think this is very sensible drug policy on the part of the United States - realize that the hardcore are going to import it regardless, but simply control volumes and sales locations to keep supply lines inconsistent and volumes low.
I think this is absolutely insane drug policy on the part of the United States - drug policy should only extend so far as enforcing quality control standards and keeping minors from buying drugs. And also maintaining tight control of the drugs that are really dangerous when misused (antibiotics).

However, when comparing the status of RCs in the USA to the drug policy concerning conventional drugs, it is indeed superior. My meph-happy monkey hopes that 4-MMC forever remains an uncommon, imported, underground substance that gets a blind eye from customs.
Old 07-12-2009, 15:46
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
kimotag is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintile55555 View Post
I think this is absolutely insane drug policy on the part of the United States - drug policy should only extend so far as enforcing quality control standards and keeping minors from buying drugs. And also maintaining tight control of the drugs that are really dangerous when misused (antibiotics).

However, when comparing the status of RCs in the USA to the drug policy concerning conventional drugs, it is indeed superior. My meph-happy monkey hopes that 4-MMC forever remains an uncommon, imported, underground substance that gets a blind eye from customs.
I agree with you that regulation is better than prohibition, which always fails and only helps the drug barons grow richer and more powerful! I think that Transforms Drug Policy Foundation's blueprint for regulation
is a sensible proposal, but sadly 'sensible ' is not a word that seems to exist in the average politician's vocabluary!
http://www.tdpf.org.uk/downloads/blu..._Blueprint.pdf
Old 11-12-2009, 06:10

Male
FadedOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Mephedrone in the U.S.

Ok, so swim had a question, it might have an obvious answer but swim wants to hear others opinions.

Why are all the Mephedrone suppliers in the UK or Asia?

Are there no mephedrone suppliers in the U.S. because of all the bullshit analogue laws?

Swim hates when has dreams that it takes over a week to get research supplies in the mail, and wonders if the grey area this RC falls in is what keeps all the vendors in other continents.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 22-01-2010 at 20:51. Reason: slang
Old 11-12-2009, 14:33
Titanium Member

Male from Estonia
lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.lineartransform really adds to the discussion.
Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4 Points: 726, Level: 4
Re: Mephedrone in the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedOut View Post
Are there no mephedrone suppliers in the U.S. because of all the bullshit analogue laws?
Yep, that's about it. Risk is too high.

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 22-01-2010 at 20:51.
Old 11-12-2009, 16:21

Male from Afghanistan
naatural is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

In my personal opinion, there are loads in Asia because that's where it easiest to make it.

And there are loads in the UK, because it's a much more reliable market, with people who are very keen on finding new ways of getting mashed (that's my opinion, since this stuff isn't nearly as popular in most other EU countries where it's legal)

no need to be jealous, real drugs are of VERY poor quality here...

naatural added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

*it easiest = it's easiest

Last edited by naatural; 11-12-2009 at 16:21. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-12-2009, 05:21
Silver Member

Female from Bermuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedOut View Post
Why are all the Meph suppliers in the UK or Asia?

Are there no meph suppliers in the U.S. because of all the bullshit analogue laws?
If I may add to lineartransform's response to this...

The analog act is the #2 obstacle to a US-based RC supplier. The #1 obstacle is that if vendors start selling RCs in the US again, there will be another Operation Web Tryp like in 2004. There's plenty of information online about it, but the "lesson learned" from it is that while a domestic sale of RCs in the US might be technically legal under the right circumstances, the DEA is still capable of pressuring a domestic vendor to accept a plea bargain and go to jail without arguing his case in court.

On the bright side of this, the RC situation in the US seems to have stabilized since then. It is still possible for those in the know to import small quantities for personal use, while the public at large remains unaware of alternatives to "old-school" drugs.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:42

Male from Australia
Schwizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by quintile55555 View Post
If I may add to lineartransform's response to this...

The analog act is the #2 obstacle to a US-based RC supplier. The #1 obstacle is that if vendors start selling RCs in the US again, there will be another Operation Web Tryp like in 2004. There's plenty of information online about it, but the "lesson learned" from it is that while a domestic sale of RCs in the US might be technically legal under the right circumstances, the DEA is still capable of pressuring a domestic vendor to accept a plea bargain and go to jail without arguing his case in court.

On the bright side of this, the RC situation in the US seems to have stabilized since then. It is still possible for those in the know to import small quantities for personal use, while the public at large remains unaware of alternatives to "old-school" drugs.
Do you think 5 grams of it would be enough to raise a red flag on SWIM? SWIM is a little confused on how Customs work. Swim is not worried about Customs anywhere except the state he swims in. Swim believes that even a prior customs tested and released it, if for some unknown reason It was re-evaluated or looked at before being shipped in the airport of the state capital of SWIMVILLE 15 miles away from SWIM's house. SWIM is going to jail untill he can prove his innocence of having a non scheduled substance with no intent of human consumption whatsoever.SWIM has searched the forums about customs and he still cant get any clarafication on where exactly SWIMS package is being held at. The Border of the UK possibly. Any clarification would greatly reduce SWIMS stress about his package that is well over a week late now.
Old 18-12-2009, 04:47

Male
bLuE is a decent psychonaut.bLuE is a decent psychonaut.

swim doesnt understand why it isnt bigger in canada?
but its most likely because its so easy to get the real deal.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Real deal? Mephedrone is a different chemical not a replacement.
Old 18-12-2009, 05:54
Silver Member

Female from Bermuda
Re: Mephedrone in the states?

If the OP still wants to know more about mephedrone in the United States than is available on D-F, he could always phone some law enforcement organizations to ask if they have confiscated any.

Also, as the majority of mephedrone in the United States is likely imported, the OP could also try to ask Customs or someone who works for it.

If the OP or anyone else decided to do these things I'm guessing they'd get some +rep around here.
Old 20-12-2009, 20:44

Male
chrisjames13 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1 Points: 113, Level: 1

A Tasmanian devil that lives in my closet takes drone when he is out of MDMA or his connects are out. The Tasmanian devil has both MDMA, methylone, and drone on hand right now in the states. So again, it is definitely in the states just not to the extent it is in the UK or Europe but said Tasmanian devil does MDMA of course way more than drone. He can count the number of times he has done drone on two hands still right now but won't be able to by the time he finishes his lot. Still drone is more of a backup for him. Just in case the rolls didn't come in, in time for his next rave or house party. Tasmanian devil doesn't mix drone and MDMA either. However, he has seen two others take 150mg of drone sublingual and then split a MDMA pill rated MDMA High on pillreports. They both rolled still is all this Tasmanian devil seems to know right now.
Old 29-07-2010, 01:42
Titanium Member

24 y/o Male from United States
shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.shivakiva2112 really adds to the discussion.
Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3 Points: 402, Level: 3

Pr0t0-man has recently discovered that one of the local headshops is selling 'plant feeder' products with names like 'Black Rose' and 'something Iris'. He was intrigued at the plant feeder label and asked the shop attendant if he could examine the package more closely.

The shop attendant showed him that this small package contained a smaller bit of plastic tightly packed with 1 gram of a white powder, which he said contained extract of Khat. That rang a bell to pr0t0-man, who then explained that an extract of Khat isn't feasible since cathinone, the primary active constituent, decomposes to the inactive cathine upon drying/exposure to air (or something like that). Shop Attendant replied "Oh...yeah, its a derivative of Khat."

....Sketchy mother fucker.

So pr0t0-man exclaimed, "Hey! This is mephedrone!", which made Shop Attendant visibly uncomfortable. Pr0t0-man told him that he needed to make sure people didn't come into the store and walk away with this plant feeder thinking that they could toot up half a gram in one line, but Shop Attendant was very cagey, defensive, and confrontational, and the interaction went downhill from there.

At any rate, pr0t0-man left excited to know that he now had a quasi-legal, over the counter mephedrone source right in his own town. However, pr0t0-man is very curious to determine what, exactly, these plant feeders (there were three different packages, suggesting three different active chemicals) contain. The idiot Shop Attendant sure isn't giving up any secrets, so pr0t0 got on the internet ASAP and did a quick Google and DF search but found no mention of these products.

Have any American DF'ers come across such items in their local headshops? This is an enigma to the pr0t0-man. He will update this post if and when he can glean any more information about these items.

Cheers!
Old 29-07-2010, 14:33

Male from United States
djsquillz is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1

I know the OP was from a while ago, but just in case any space gnome cowboys are still interested, Meph is available online from Vendors based in the US. They aren't abundant, but they are there. If Ms. Piggy is interested, SWIM doubts that she would have a hard time locating a reputable one.

easy...
Old 30-07-2010, 05:21
Silver Member

Male from United Kingdom
teagy is a decent psychonaut.teagy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2 Points: 171, Level: 2
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

swim was under the impression that mephedrone was a analoge
of methamphetimine apart from the lesser addiction why have mincemeat when theres steak on the menu

Share this on:

Tags
america, customs, drugs-forum, importing mephedrone, mdma, mephedrone, mephedrone in the u.s., mephedrone suppliers, methadrone, smoke shops, united states, usa