Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > VARIOUS DRUG RELATED TOPICS > The euphoric body > Drug combinations
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Drug combinations About mixing drugs.

Old 25-11-2009, 02:43
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%
Tramadol+xanax?

Does any swimmers have any experiance with this combo? Swim has taken 200mg of time-release tramadol by itself and it was okay for swim. He was wondering what 200mg of tramadol, and 2mg of xanax would do? Any swimmers ever test this one out?

Swim wants to make clear that he doesn't recommend opiate/benzo combos to others. He also wants to add that he has minimal opiate tolerance, and moderate benzo tolerance. Swim found that taking .5 of lorazepam(ativan) just before taking the tramadol eliminates the stimulation effects of tramadol. Swim has tramadol 100mg SR, Xanax 1mg, Ativan 2mg, and temazepam 30mg at his disposal. He was wondering if anyone tried any of these combo's? Swim also wants to add he only takes tramadol about once a week, and just got of a wild opiate binge two weeks ago. HE is looking for a night of relaxation. Can anyone help, least time swim asked all he got was a blast about taking opiates and benzo's together from a newbie.
Old 25-11-2009, 13:04
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United Kingdom
[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up
Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Tramadol+xanax?

My bunny has tried this, the strenght of the effects combining the two may surprise swiy, even if he/she used both of them beforehand. My bunny took 150mg of tramadol, and 1mg of xanax on an empty stomach [the xanax was taken 4 hours into the high] and she was drifting in and out of consciousness for about 3 hours, just feeling very content and relaxed, the euphoria was very very intense, but the sedation can overshadow the feeling unfortunately. She finds tramadol extremly europhic by itself anyway [unlike most people] but the alprazolam definitely adds to it.
Old 25-11-2009, 23:36
Palladium Member

28 y/o Male from Canada
I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.I_8_my yellow crayon must live here.
Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5 Points: 1,362, Level: 5
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Okay maybe this isn't the place, but swim is posting it. Here's the disclaimer.

Swim has a moderate opiate, benzodiazepine tolerance, and was currently detoxing from opiates and needed some relief, and got much more than he barganed for.

Trip Report

5:00pm- Ingested 100mg of tramadol sustained release, coating is removed,

5:15pm- Ingested 3 Tylenol #3, containing 30mg of codeine each, 15mg of caffeine each, and 325mg of acetaminophen. Swim also ingests 2mg of alprazolam(xanax)

5:30pm- The stimulation of the tramadol very mildly starts to take place. Swim feels a little more awake and talkative.

6:00pm- The stimulation immediately subsides and swim is hit with a wave of euphoria. He enjoys just laying in his bed playing Call of Duty.

6:15pm- Swim gives up the gaming, he has euphoria waves going through his entire body. Swim tries to get up, but it is difficult to move around, intoxication is present. Swim figures the tramadol/codeine is giving the euphoria, and the xanax is causing the intoxication effects. Swim is stumbling when he is walking, his girlfriend is laughing at him.

6:30pm- Euphoria is still present, sedation is starting to set in, swims body feels pleasantly relaxed, but his mind is wide awake. Swim will add he is very,very itchy. Cigarettes taste great. Swim has smoked 10 cigarettes in 1.5 hours.

7:00pm- Swim is feeling that extreme feeling of relaxation, with sedation, and is sitting around, listening to music.

7:30- Swim wants to try to lay down and have a nap, but he is very itchy, he cannot stop scratching, he will turn on tv, and relax. Euphoria is starting to subside. His girlfriend is going to fetch him Mcdonalds as he is very hungry.

In conclusion, swims experience with Tramadol, Xanax, and Codeine was very relaxing. Swim had no trouble breathing, only clouded thinking. Next time swim will double the Tramadol dosage, and use the same amounts of tylenol 3 and xanax. Swim doesn't want to go recommend this combo to anyone for fear of complications. But this combo was great, and the only thing better would have been slightly larger amounts. But swim wanted to start small. Swim also wants to add that his girlfriend is a nurse and was present during his experience. She noticed nothing dangerous, and swim quotes she said" Its much better then when your drunk, at least I can deal with you"..." Now go to bed". Swims next experianced will be posted in the correct thread, and will include a trip report of tramadol, dihydrocodeine, and xanax. Swims girlfriend told him that most overdoses including opiates and benzos are in vast amounts. Opiates and benxodiazepines are regularly given together at hospitals. She said the dangers is when people take potent narcotics like schedule II's(oxycodone,hydromorphone, oxymorphone, morphine) and combine it with excessive amounts of benzodiazepines.
Old 08-01-2010, 21:08
Silver Member

23 y/o Female from United Kingdom
[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up[tanarilla.] is on the way up
Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4 Points: 1,004, Level: 4

My bunny is beginning to think that this is a very underrated combination.

As for here, there is a lack of Tramadol and Alprazolam for my bunny, unfortunately, uck uck.
Old 15-01-2012, 00:33
Silver Member

47 y/o Female from Australia
Blue Ivy is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

My goldfish took 200mg of tramadol and 2mg of xanax and fell asleep. But woke early an took a Tramadol 50mg IR and starting having breathing difficulties so she took another 2mg Xanax which made things worst. My goldfish thought she was dying and had slurred speech and shallow breathing. ..and another fish rang an ambulance. My fish did not die . Suffering from respiratory depression was not nice for my goldfish and could have caused her death. My goldlfish will not use this combination ever again.
Old 15-05-2012, 15:33

Male from Czech Republic
H2SO4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Quote:
My goldfish took 200mg of tramadol and 2mg of xanax and fell asleep. But woke early an took a Tramadol 50mg IR and starting having breathing difficulties so she took another 2mg Xanax which made things worst. My goldfish thought she was dying and had slurred speech and shallow breathing. ..and another fish rang an ambulance.
Why did your fish dosed another 2mg of alprazolam when it already had breathing difficulties? Doesnt make sense..
Old 30-10-2012, 20:51

Male from Czech Republic
H2SO4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1 Points: 115, Level: 1
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

0,75 mg of Alprazolam killed definitely SWIMS 250mg tramadol induced euphoria, although not sure why.. It should only add to sedation but not dimish SSRI properties of tramadol.
Old 17-12-2012, 04:57

30 y/o Male from United States
TheTwighlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

I'm prescribed tramadol 100mg 4x/day, plus clonazepam 2mg 2x/day. Nice combo. Can't "feel" it, but it helps bigtime with the pain.

I have mixed tramadol and xanax so many times I can't remember. Used to be my "thing". I would take up to 2grams of tramadol with up to 20mg of alprazolam. Let me add that I had a ridiculous tolerance to both drugs. I didn't always take those amounts, but usually at least 1gram of tramadol with at least 6-10mg of alprazolam. Being as hooked on it as I was, you could say I found it to be quite the combo.

Share this on:

Tags
alprazolam, alprazolam combinations, alprazolam high, tramadol, tramadol combinations, xanax