Register Tags

Notices

Old 20-11-2009, 23:37

Male
play'n2win is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
why is it so hard to get adderall??

hi all, SWIM is VERY interested in taking amphetamines as a study aid and has been trying HARD to get ritalin or adderall. SWIM is very frustrated and fears he'll fail a university course. SWIM lives in Vancouver and is PISSED off of how hard it is to get amphetamines.. he's spent the last week asking every drug dealer, every drug-addict in the city but came up empty handed. SWIM has 2 upcoming appointments with 2 different pyschiatrists. He's not confident he'll be able to fake ADD, but has done a lot of research and will give it his best. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what SWIM can do to obtain some adderall or ritalin?? He understands the potential negative effects and is not looking for moral or ethical concerns that people might understandably have.
Old 21-11-2009, 00:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

24 y/o Male from Earth
Nnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline MedlineNnizzle must mainline Medline
Re: why is it so hard to get adderall??

Quote:
Originally Posted by play'n2win View Post
hi all, SWIM is VERY interested in taking amphetamines as a study aid and has been trying HARD to get ritalin or adderall. SWIM is very frustrated and fears he'll fail a university course. SWIM lives in Vancouver and is PISSED off of how hard it is to get amphetamines.. he's spent the last week asking every drug dealer, every drug-addict in the city but came up empty handed. SWIM has 2 upcoming appointments with 2 different pyschiatrists. He's not confident he'll be able to fake ADD, but has done a lot of research and will give it his best. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what SWIM can do to obtain some adderall or ritalin?? He understands the potential negative effects and is not looking for moral or ethical concerns that people might understandably have.
Just to clarify, Ritalin (methylphenidate) isn't an amphetamine, but Adderall (mix of d- and l-amphetamine salts) is. It is quite similar in structure, that's why it produces very similar effects. Anyway, SWIY should look around campus... MANY (probably a massive overdiagnosis) highschool and college-age students are diagnosed with ADHD and have prescriptions for one of those two drugs (as they [my dog believes] the most common). Most of them know how much money then can make off of them too, so if SWIY can find somebody they're probably willing to give him some. Otherwise, besides finding another type of "dealer", meeting with a doctor, taking a test, and getting diagnosed (whether it be the right diagnosis or not) is really the only way as both of them are only available by prescription. Perhaps learn to synth SWIY's own. Free and probably about just as easy.
Old 21-11-2009, 00:13
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United States
Christian1122 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 326, Level: 2 Points: 326, Level: 2 Points: 326, Level: 2

Well, my friend found it QUITE easy to get adderall. Just go the doctor, its legal that way and easier than finding it on the street he is sure.

All he did was tell the doc he had a hard time paying attention, and focusing at school and it was having a negative impact on his grades. Make sure to tell him you are going to school or work. They wont prescribe you stimulants just because you can't focus while sitting there watching T.V. Then he pulled out some little test that asked a bunch of questions. Lie if you must, or answer truthfully if you sincerely do have A.D.D.

Once he looked over the results, he said "looks like you do have the symptoms of A.D.D. I'm going to start you on Strattera". Remember, act like you don't know anything about adderall. Strattera is complete shit, but don't ask for a schedule 2 controlled substance on your first visit. That screams "drug seeking behavior". Play it dumb and take whatever he gives you the first time in. Show him you are open, and not dead set on one thing.

3 weeks later he went back for a follow-up appointment. He simply said he didn't notice a change except it made him throw up on the occasion and about 5 minutes later, he walked out with a prescription for 30 15 mg Adderall XR's.

Good luck man, if you've done your homework, you will be fine. Unless you get a shitty doctor. My real friend did the same thing my other friend did, but the doc gave him ritalin instead. It really just depends on what your doctor is comfortable with. You have 2 appointments set up, so hopefully one will prescribe in your favor!
Old 21-11-2009, 00:49

Male
play'n2win is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

Thanks for the quick replies guys. Seems SWIM has exhaused every avenue and just need to do his best in the interviews. SWIM doesn't think asking university friends for adderall is a good idea, as he doesn't want word going around and ending up in the ears of a professor.

SWIM should mention he was diagnosed with Bipolar and has been on serquel for 2 weeks. He has also done an ADHD self report test for one of the pychiatrist, filling it out "appropriately." SWIM has been somewhat impatient for the diagnosis with this psychiatrist and fears the psychiatrist is on to his game. SWIM's psychiatrist is also insiting waiting some weeks before treating SWIM's possible ADHD. SWIM is working against the clock, however, as finals are weeks away.
Old 23-11-2009, 02:00
Silver Member

Male from Earth
onzero is captain of the psychonauts.onzero is captain of the psychonauts.

I don't know how it is for you canucks, but here in the states Adderall and ritalin are easy to come by.

just tell them you're struggling in school, have always had trouble staying on task, focusing, concentrating to the point that it interferes with work/school, daydreaming, difficult following the trend of a conversation sometimes... missing obvious details... disorganized... etc.

plus some of your classmates should certainly have them... being a college student getting adhd meds is easy, most ppl just give them away to their friends at finals time ime.
Old 23-11-2009, 05:30

29 y/o Male from Reunion
Hoor is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1

in france my case it's , very very difficult to have it .
i'm with ritaline /concerta 120mg per day and 30mg dexedrine.

but methylphenydate give me (i take since 16 years old i'm 25) hard headhache , and i loose "my visaual acuity" day en day .

so i 've asked to replace all MHby Damphet , or adderall .

but i have allready an hospital prescription, but for this i have to ask to " the highest autority sanitary " to approve my request , and import it from an other country .
it take between 4weeks and 6month . i'm tired .

just for say , no it isn't easy to have it , same for ritalin (it's shit and not safe) , maybe more easier in USA or UK ? i dont know. but in france it's a "figh" long fight, many many papers ...

regards
Old 23-11-2009, 17:03

26 y/o Female from Canada
emersonthecat should review received reputation comments.
Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1 Points: 104, Level: 1

I live in Kelowna and ritalin is the easiest thing to get here. Adderall I believe is not prescribed in Canada (could be wrong). I went to a walk-in (I don't have a fam dr) and said I was apparantly diagnosed as a child with ADHD and my parents would'nt let me take ritalin and that I wanted to try it now because I was having difficulty with college classes. Other friends have had the same easy luck. After a while of ritalin, I asked to try dexedrine and I now have a dex script.
Old 23-11-2009, 18:00

25 y/o Male from United States
LiquidHandcuffs is captain of the psychonauts.LiquidHandcuffs is captain of the psychonauts.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

Here in the states, it isn't too difficult to obtain.

Swim gets 1800mgs/month. 60 30mg IR tabs.
Old 23-11-2009, 18:27

23 y/o Male from United States
BA142 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

SWIM used to have a connect who would get 400+ 30 xr's at a time...nowadays SWIM has trouble getting adderall but vyvanse is almost as easy to acquire as weed here

However, every so often all of SWIMS connects will run out at the same time...at that point it would be easier for SWIM to get his hands on some ice, but SWIM doesn't mess around with meth
Old 27-11-2009, 15:14

Male
Wandering Mind is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1 Points: 14, Level: 1

SWIM wishes that he could get a prescription. But nevertheless he has no problems finding adderal. Friends from his school give him some for free or sell him 20mg's or 25mg's for a cheap price. There are many kkids in various schools across the nation who are prescribed adderal and wouldn't mind sharing/selling.

Share this on:

Tags
adderall, adderall xr, aderall, amphetamine, dexedrine, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, france, kadian, pharmacies, ritalin, vancouver