Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 03:58
Gold Member

Male
polloloco001 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3 Points: 509, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
scoring cocaine in mexico

is it very difficult or dangerous for white people with very little
spanish speaking ability to find coke south of the border? i will be in
mazatlan. does anybody know where the drug neighborhoods are there? i
was thinking of just going to the beach or something and just goign
around to shady characters and saying "quiero cocaine" like johnny depp
did in blow. but i dont want to get jacked or stabbed or anything.
also, anybody know what it generally costs down there?

Last edited by Benga; 21-09-2007 at 15:02.
Old 08-08-2005, 06:19

stalefishpeter is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Once you go south of the border, everything's fucked. You get mugged easy as shit, etc...

I wouldn't be asking around for blow, as you might end up getting your
ass stabbed and robbed, since they'll know you're a tourist with money.

Old 08-08-2005, 17:14
Gold Member

Male from Canada
fletch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1 Points: 84, Level: 1
learn spanish.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:04

36 y/o Male
jmoore4948 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
here's how i did it.

i went to cancun after highschool graduation in 1997. i started hanging out at the same small bar (within the tourist area) a lot. i got to know the bartender, who was only about 16 yrs. old. it stayed reletivley empty during the day, so we'd shoot the shit. beers are so cheap there, so i'd him him every beer he searved me. i finally asked him where i could score some blow. he told me to go to another bar and tell the bartender that he sent me. i did so, and took a cab ride to the mexican ghetto. looking back it was stupid, but the guy who hooked me up was cool..huge bag...cheap. i'd do it again.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:37
Silver Member

29 y/o Male
Naw Son is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
johnny depp was looking for WEED when he did that shyt not blow its a diff story i wouldnt risk gettin jacked for sum cheap cola... I JUST watched blow its kinda funny u brought it up
Old 10-12-2005, 00:58
Silver Member

27 y/o Male
amped should review received reputation comments.
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
I recommend that you dont say cocaine but ask for Lavado. Thats the mexican work for cocaine. Just a tip if your going to try it.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:51
A very strange person.

Male from United States
Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.Woodman really adds to the discussion.
Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7 Points: 2,641, Level: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by polloloco001
... anybody know what it generally costs down there?
Asking for prices is not allowed.
Old 12-12-2005, 00:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female
charliegal is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Check hotel staff - bartenders, wait staff.
Old 13-01-2006, 21:17

41 y/o
nozeman is an unknown quantity at this point
When SWIM, who lives in southern california, had his usual source flake out permanently, and he was a little desperate, he took a trip to Tijuana to try to score some stuff. TJ is basically run by a huge drug cartel, and about half of the coke in the USA comes through there, so he figured there had to be some way to get some. What he was not prepared for, however, was the fact that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE in TJ works for the cartel. Within 5 minutes across the border he had 15 people, including cabbies, waiters, shopkeepers, and just street guys offer him anything he could want, Oxy, Coke, Heroin, Xanxax, etc, etc... He took a chance on a guy and bought 4 grams, the guy let him do a sample line to make sure it was good. He also bought a couple more grams from a wiater at a restaurant, then carted it back over the border. The stuff, while being actual coke, was not the best quality, and the 2 grams he bought from the waiter was very low, low garbage. The other stuff was at the low end of mediocre, cut a lot, and he did an acetone wash ust to get the nasty burn out of the stuff. In four days his nose was so jacked he quit, leaving a gram left he couldn't even do. So the lesson is, you can get it in Mexico, but you'll get overpriced crap, SWIM is thinking of going back to talk to the one guy who was pretty cool and trying to get something of a higher quality.
Old 13-01-2006, 21:30

91 y/o Male
FutureMovieStar should review received reputation comments.
I would say, that since your going much deeper into Mexico than nozeman did your likely hood of getting quality stuff is much higher. But I don't know, I don't think I would try it...you're likely to get jacked.
Old 13-01-2006, 21:33

91 y/o Male
FutureMovieStar should review received reputation comments.
I think you're likely to get jacked...but since your going deeper into mexico than nozeman did, you are more likely to get quality stuff.
Old 19-05-2006, 17:19

Male
Dr. Electrobond is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
The hotel staff is usually your best bet. SWIM (somone who isn't me) bought some off the street in Cabo,
(someone approached SWIM. Guess he looks like a head) then went into a bar called XXX. He went to the bathroom, sat on the shitter in a stall and started trying to untie the baggie. Next thing he knows he looks up and about 6 security gaurds are looking over the stall at him. He says, "problema". They say,"si', policia por tu' " As they followed him out he walked through a crowd of people and threw two baggies on the ground and kept walking. When he got to the door there was a cab with someone just getting out. He jumped in and said drive! and didn't look back. he thinks he was set up from the start. Dealer and club working together.
Anyway, you do not want to go to jail in Mexico.

Last edited by Jatelka; 19-05-2006 at 17:51.
Old 19-05-2006, 17:54
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Welcome DR. Electrobound. Please read the rules (particularly the one relating to self incrimination). They can be found here:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=43

Bear in mind that NO-ONE on this forum takes illegal drugs. Their monkeys/rats/flamingos might.
Old 20-05-2006, 03:03

46 y/o Male
Ant-Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
SWIM has two words for ya.....Common Sense.
If you can read people and situations at all, just go with the flow, relax, watch & listen and he promises that it will work out great. The language barrier is not a big hurtle. He spends quite abit of time in Mexico and S. America and can only ask for two beers and where's the bathroom, which accommodates him just fine. If you're going into the heart of mexico, hold on to your hat because the quality is liken to 20 years ago!!
Just approach it with the thought, what would make you comfortable if some stranger/foreigner came up to you while hanging out at your local watering hole.
Old 20-05-2006, 09:46
Gold Member

48 y/o Male from United Kingdom
AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.AceOvArts probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3 Points: 459, Level: 3
SWIMs friend from UK went to mexico for a 2 week holiday in cancun and was asked if he wanted to buy some almost as as soon as he stepped out of the airport. He said it was the best he had ever done and was stupidly cheap.
So I assume its pretty easy to get.
Btw. He is white and wasnt mugged.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:30

Male
xypex982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1 Points: 58, Level: 1
I know this thread is old and dead but swim would like to know if coke was legal in mexico?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:38
Psychedelic Shepherdess

37 y/o Female from United Kingdom
Jatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond reputeJatelka is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15 Points: 10,860, Level: 15
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Quote:
Originally Posted by xypex982
I know this thread is old and dead but swim would like to know if coke was legal in mexico?
Cocaine is not legal anywhere
Old 11-06-2006, 11:30

Male
Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.Forthesevenlakes really knows their shit.
Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7 Points: 2,192, Level: 7
Somehow its only Schedule II in the US, but SWIM hears that its used sometimes in eye surgery as a local anesthetic. However, SWIM has never heard of it being used in practice, only that the potential for use is there. Would be interesting to know if anyone actually had it prescribed for that use, in an aqueous solution or something.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:19
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Micklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond reputeMicklemouse is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11 Points: 6,283, Level: 11
Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3% Activity: 4.3%
A friend of The Mouse had surgery to correct his septum (it was naturally bent, nothing to do with coke!) and had cocaine blown up his nose as part of the anaesthesia. Unfortunately he was knocked out promptly afterwards, just as any effects were beginning to be felt. So, it is available in a very limited range of medical practices.

And now back yo our scheduled programme...
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
buying cocaine, buying drugs, cancun, cocain, cocaine, cocaine quality, coke, crack, dope, drugs, ecstasy, heroin, mexico, narcotics, scoring drugs